Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,536 members, 7,819,919 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

Baby Stolen In Uyo, Recovered In Owerri - Police Deny Mother Access (Photos) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Baby Stolen In Uyo, Recovered In Owerri - Police Deny Mother Access (Photos) (19565 Views)

Dear Wives, Why Do You Deny Your Husband Sex? / I Deny My Husband Sex Because Of STD / "Deny Your Husband Sex" - Leaked Chats Of A Cheating Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baby Stolen In Uyo, Recovered In Owerri - Police Deny Mother Access (Photos) by richmond500: 9:58am On Sep 23, 2021
J
Re: Baby Stolen In Uyo, Recovered In Owerri - Police Deny Mother Access (Photos) by Hemanwel(m): 9:59am On Sep 23, 2021
E
Re: Baby Stolen In Uyo, Recovered In Owerri - Police Deny Mother Access (Photos) by ERockson: 10:00am On Sep 23, 2021
God forbid, if your baby is missing, Look East. There is over 90% of you finding it in Igbo land lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Baby Stolen In Uyo, Recovered In Owerri - Police Deny Mother Access (Photos) by donbachi(m): 10:01am On Sep 23, 2021
Ishilove:

Must the process take months? undecided
ordinarily,it takes 4-6 weeks for father to child test.in dis case,we dont know how its done..and the fact its been carried out by una police.
Re: Baby Stolen In Uyo, Recovered In Owerri - Police Deny Mother Access (Photos) by Sholaco: 10:02am On Sep 23, 2021
Illuminatiship:
Dem go give you your baby Nigeria police just dey form busy,give them money..
stupid comment, if she care that much the child wouldn't have been stolen from her. Why them no steal your own child..I want to believe say you no dey as careless as she is
Re: Baby Stolen In Uyo, Recovered In Owerri - Police Deny Mother Access (Photos) by Dproperties: 10:02am On Sep 23, 2021
I am fine owerri sef
Re: Baby Stolen In Uyo, Recovered In Owerri - Police Deny Mother Access (Photos) by Alapy36: 10:03am On Sep 23, 2021
Illuminatiship:
Normally I first know say it must relate with the east..
...Akpu Oruu..��
Re: Baby Stolen In Uyo, Recovered In Owerri - Police Deny Mother Access (Photos) by whirlwind7(m): 10:03am On Sep 23, 2021
pocohantas:
Why would you STEAL someone’s baby?

What is wrong with humans for christ sake?!

You throw a whole family into mourning just like that? If you need a child desperately, there are so many orphanages with kids looking for a home. There are homeless kids on every corner of streets. Take one and raise as yours.

Why is the NPF holding on to the child? It is not normal tor them to do that. Has she proven beyond reasonable doubt that she is the mother? What am I even saying, is there no DNA.

As horrible as it is for anyone to steal a child, imagine that the police keep prolonging the agony of this mother. Is there any half assed reason on God's green earth that would make the police continue to shield this woman from her baby??
Re: Baby Stolen In Uyo, Recovered In Owerri - Police Deny Mother Access (Photos) by DSC7: 10:05am On Sep 23, 2021
pocohantas:
Why would you STEAL someone’s baby?

What is wrong with humans for christ sake?!

You throw a whole family into mourning just like that? If you need a child desperately, there are so many orphanages with kids looking for a home. There are homeless kids on every corner of streets. Take one and raise as yours.

Why is the NPF holding on to the child? It is not normal for them to do that. I believe there are processes to follow. Has she proven beyond reasonable doubt that she is the mother? What am I even saying, is there no DNA.

Can she afford DNA?.....

Normally the child supposed welcome her as his/her mum...
Re: Baby Stolen In Uyo, Recovered In Owerri - Police Deny Mother Access (Photos) by eteebanky1: 10:06am On Sep 23, 2021
Re: Baby Stolen In Uyo, Recovered In Owerri - Police Deny Mother Access (Photos) by Skillsnigeria: 10:07am On Sep 23, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Baby Stolen In Uyo, Recovered In Owerri - Police Deny Mother Access (Photos) by techWriter3: 10:11am On Sep 23, 2021
Normally I first tell believe it must affect with the east..

1 Like

Re: Baby Stolen In Uyo, Recovered In Owerri - Police Deny Mother Access (Photos) by chukwuibuipob: 10:11am On Sep 23, 2021
sad Nah development) everything nah business
Re: Baby Stolen In Uyo, Recovered In Owerri - Police Deny Mother Access (Photos) by AutoChick4U(f): 10:14am On Sep 23, 2021
Is it that there are high rate of infertility in the eastern region cos thats where d baby selling is booming
Re: Baby Stolen In Uyo, Recovered In Owerri - Police Deny Mother Access (Photos) by larrixauto2017(m): 10:25am On Sep 23, 2021
Why can't someone ask how the baby got missing from the mother.... Till the baby was found in Owerri... Is the woman in her right sense at... All... I support the police for keeping the baby.. although they will later release the baby.. but the woman doesn't sound serious.. s
I think something is wrong with.. her.. they stole your baby or what the heck till the little kid get too another state... You are now demanding.. for the baby.. too given too you... infact the woman should be arrested and be investigated on how her baby was stolen... Stupid woman.. careless idiot.. maybe she was busy.. doing something wayward.. then ... Mtcheeww

Abeg.. make the woman getat
Re: Baby Stolen In Uyo, Recovered In Owerri - Police Deny Mother Access (Photos) by tnerro1(m): 10:49am On Sep 23, 2021
Are you sure the baby is not safer with them than with you
Re: Baby Stolen In Uyo, Recovered In Owerri - Police Deny Mother Access (Photos) by normaljenny(m): 11:04am On Sep 23, 2021
PLEASE STOP WASTING PREVIOUS TIME AND GET SOMEONE THAT WILL TAKE YOU STRAIGHT TO THR COMMISSIONER OF POLICE IMO STATE OR GET SOMEONE CONNECTED TO HELP YOU.
Re: Baby Stolen In Uyo, Recovered In Owerri - Police Deny Mother Access (Photos) by porthouse7(f): 11:12am On Sep 23, 2021
They always still baby for ritual on dat side of d world
Re: Baby Stolen In Uyo, Recovered In Owerri - Police Deny Mother Access (Photos) by SunmibareARC: 11:23am On Sep 23, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Good one by the NPF for depriving the careless mother an Access to the baby undecided

Well, thank God the baby is safe, that's the most important thing first.....

But stealing babies,what are they gonna do with them? Sell them or for what? The culprits should be investigated thoroughly.... Enough of all these nonsense undecided

Careless?
Are you saying she was careless because her child was stolen?
My people would say that. "only a thief will question why the owner puts his/her thing somewhere"... That statement speaks a lot about what kind of human being you are
Re: Baby Stolen In Uyo, Recovered In Owerri - Police Deny Mother Access (Photos) by realestate99: 11:46am On Sep 23, 2021
endsarrrs:
See the child beautiful eyes! Thank God it wasn't Southwest, his head would have been since far from his neck, dead.

As usual, you will always link southwest to your madness, the obsession is real, your people are busy stealing babies all over the country but southwest is your concern.
is there a crime alien to a man from east of the Niger?
No!!!
Re: Baby Stolen In Uyo, Recovered In Owerri - Police Deny Mother Access (Photos) by Rolly22(m): 12:24pm On Sep 23, 2021
Illuminatiship:
Normally I first know say it must relate with the east..

Normally you’re extremely Foolish
Re: Baby Stolen In Uyo, Recovered In Owerri - Police Deny Mother Access (Photos) by LadyExcellency: 12:29pm On Sep 23, 2021
Maybe the real biological father kidnapped the child.
Re: Baby Stolen In Uyo, Recovered In Owerri - Police Deny Mother Access (Photos) by Dynamite02: 12:39pm On Sep 23, 2021
NPF cannot even be wise like king Solomon.... tueeehh!!!
Re: Baby Stolen In Uyo, Recovered In Owerri - Police Deny Mother Access (Photos) by OG1BABY(f): 12:42pm On Sep 23, 2021
Why will you steal a baby for crying out loud. This is wickedness
Re: Baby Stolen In Uyo, Recovered In Owerri - Police Deny Mother Access (Photos) by Loveurneighbour: 12:51pm On Sep 23, 2021
Why is Baby factory important to SE people?

Re: Baby Stolen In Uyo, Recovered In Owerri - Police Deny Mother Access (Photos) by 2mch(m): 12:58pm On Sep 23, 2021
AutoChick4U:
Is it that there are high rate of infertility in the eastern region cos thats where d baby selling is booming
Most have lost wombs due to illegal abortion. East don’t support babymama and we know the high level of prostitution in the east from a very young age. This criminal tendency makes them steal babies too. Very criminal minded group of people. They do the worst things for money. No conscience.
Re: Baby Stolen In Uyo, Recovered In Owerri - Police Deny Mother Access (Photos) by lexy2014: 2:51pm On Sep 23, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Good one by the NPF for depriving the careless mother an Access to the baby undecided

\

What is good in d police depriving "the careless mother access to her baby"?
Re: Baby Stolen In Uyo, Recovered In Owerri - Police Deny Mother Access (Photos) by AutoChick4U(f): 3:19pm On Sep 23, 2021
2mch:

Most have lost wombs due to illegal abortion. East don’t support babymama and we know the high level of prostitution in the east from a very young age. This criminal tendency makes them steal babies too. Very criminal minded group of people. They do the worst things for money. No conscience.
I hear ya

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nairalander Welcomes Baby Boy After 8 Years / Successful Career Women Can't Have It All - Pepsi CEO, Indra Nooyi / Husband Incurs Heavy Debt , Flees From Matrimonial Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.