Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,125 members, 7,821,862 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

Tales Of A Freaky Nigerian Wife: How I Ate My Friend's Husband D - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tales Of A Freaky Nigerian Wife: How I Ate My Friend's Husband D (814 Views)

Married For 10yrs But Never Seen My Husband D**k / You Ate My Vagina After Another Guy Released In Me - Lady Says To Man / Video Of Woman Caught Trying To Have Sex With Her Best Friend's Husband In Hotel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tales Of A Freaky Nigerian Wife: How I Ate My Friend's Husband D by Romanceworld: 10:07am On Sep 23, 2021
Toyin was my very good friend. She got married a couple of months ago and since then she had been having some problems with her husband, Leke.

Toyin was a v!rgin before she got married and things became even tougher for her  when she realised, on their wedding night that Leke was a lot more than average when it came to size.

According to what she told me, the cex was so painful that she found it difficult to walk for a couple of days. I consoled her, telling her things will get better the more they had cex.

It did not. Recently, she has been texting me every other week, talking about how painful it was to be with him and how large he was.

At first, I was sympathetic but soon, those feelings changed to something else, arousal. The more Toyin talked about her husband’s c*ck, the more the idea turned me on.

I missed having a c*ck so big that it made me unable to walk. I was stuck with Michael’s tiny c*ck and even though I got something on the side, I still had not enjoyed the kind of d*ck Toyin kept describing to me.

Many times, I would salivate while reading her messages, imagining it was my kitten being destroyed by Leke’s large c*ck. I did try to share my words of encouragement, but it was so hard to hide how I was really feeling.

I began asking questions about the size and urging her to go into explicit details of how he felt inside her. Perhaps it was Toyin’s naivete, but she provided the information easily, unaware that I was curious to know because it helped with my m*sturbation session afterwards.

After months of listening to her complain so much, I decided to take matters into my own hands.

I found and added Leke on Facebook. I sent him a message, introducing myself. We met briefly at his wedding so I was glad he quickly remembered me. After sending messages back and forth for a while, I asked for his number, telling him I liked to keep in touch with family from time to time. He gladly obliged.

I added him to my Whatsapp and about once a week, I would send him a seemingly innocent greeting and he would reply.

I expected that he would make some kind of move but I understood why he couldn’t. He was married and more importantly, so was I. I knew the ball was in my court.

One afternoon, I laid in bed in only a pair of red, lace g-string panties and took the most erotic photo I could. I posed seductively while making sure my br*asts and a$$ were very visible.

(1) (Reply)

Legacies(the Originals Spin-off) Showcases Yoruba Culture And Language / Lady With The Biggest Bre@st In Africa Pops Up On Social Media Again / Comedian, Sir Balo Acquires Range Rover Worth N35 Million PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.