Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

You Ate My Vagina After Another Guy Released In Me - Lady Says To Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Ate My Vagina After Another Guy Released In Me - Lady Says To Man (13794 Views)

This Guy Released Lomotif Video With His Ex Girlfriend After They Broke Up / Nigerian Lady: I Am Ugly But My Vagina Is Tighter Than Those Of Beautiful Ladies / "My Insecure Boyfriend Sniffs My Vagina" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Ate My Vagina After Another Guy Released In Me - Lady Says To Man by EmagNig(m): 11:22am On Oct 24, 2018
A lady has caused controversy on twitter after she responded to a post by a guy who seemed to have had a previous sexual encounter with her. The lady claimed he ate her vagina filled with as another man had just had sex with her.

In what initially looked like a clap back after the guy made a post decrying the rising rate of STDs among women.

The guy had tweeted:

STD's are high cause y'all praise this filthy ass "be a proud hoe" nonsense. We need to bring back slut shaming! Put you dirty hoes in check!

Then the lady who wanted to give him the shock of his life replied his tweet saying:

You ate my pussy after another nigga nutted in me. Relax

Well, one would have thought the guy would be sober and probably rush for a medical examination, but he responded saying

"So?'

The lady who then seemed to have enjoyed the act and maybe wanted more then asked him if he would come over and repeat the act:

Can you come over and do it again? she asked

Brother then looked like he was so enjoying the entire conversation and could not wait to pleasure anty in another round of vagina-eating spree. Surprisingly, he agreed to make another visit

"Certainly" he said

https://lailasnews.com/you-ate-my-vagina-after-another-guy-nutted-in-me-lady-says-to-man/

lalasticlala

Re: You Ate My Vagina After Another Guy Released In Me - Lady Says To Man by TheOdd1sOut: 11:22am On Oct 24, 2018
OLOSHO

4 Likes

Re: You Ate My Vagina After Another Guy Released In Me - Lady Says To Man by neonly: 11:29am On Oct 24, 2018

2 Likes

Re: You Ate My Vagina After Another Guy Released In Me - Lady Says To Man by Arthurwinner(m): 11:32am On Oct 24, 2018
U kiss ha lips why I buz ryt in ha mawt
Re: You Ate My Vagina After Another Guy Released In Me - Lady Says To Man by falcon01: 11:42am On Oct 24, 2018
jeez
Re: You Ate My Vagina After Another Guy Released In Me - Lady Says To Man by FlirtyGist: 11:43am On Oct 24, 2018
sad
Re: You Ate My Vagina After Another Guy Released In Me - Lady Says To Man by Smily202(m): 11:44am On Oct 24, 2018
shocked
Re: You Ate My Vagina After Another Guy Released In Me - Lady Says To Man by daddytime(m): 11:44am On Oct 24, 2018
Kai, the guy use him own money and mouth buy and chop swear from community square.

It is finished.
https://www.nairaland.com/4405326/nigeria-europe-through-desert-a-true

4 Likes

Re: You Ate My Vagina After Another Guy Released In Me - Lady Says To Man by tossie101(f): 12:07pm On Oct 24, 2018
grin stupidity
Re: You Ate My Vagina After Another Guy Released In Me - Lady Says To Man by Headlesschicken(m): 12:29pm On Oct 24, 2018
undecided The annoying fact x not just that dix ladies r now phucking wiv reckless abandon buh that Dem no get shame again, while going about it,Chaii uwa choro ikpu Lee....e.e.e. grin

5 Likes

Re: You Ate My Vagina After Another Guy Released In Me - Lady Says To Man by futuregovernor: 12:31pm On Oct 24, 2018
I can never put my mouth in that thing....., all vagina has odour, especially girls from one particular region (mouth close) I am scare the moderator may ban me if I mention that region but you guys should know

4 Likes

Re: You Ate My Vagina After Another Guy Released In Me - Lady Says To Man by Nobody: 12:36pm On Oct 24, 2018
still her loss.
stupid shameless cheating whôre.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Ate My Vagina After Another Guy Released In Me - Lady Says To Man by Abortions: 1:05pm On Oct 24, 2018
Arthurwinner:
U kiss ha lips why I buz ryt in ha mawt
WIT UR STINKY DEE shocked
Re: You Ate My Vagina After Another Guy Released In Me - Lady Says To Man by IamD18: 1:11pm On Oct 24, 2018
cheesy
Re: You Ate My Vagina After Another Guy Released In Me - Lady Says To Man by GOFRONT(m): 1:24pm On Oct 24, 2018
grin

Na today??....

Sometimes we release directly into their mouth

1 Like

Re: You Ate My Vagina After Another Guy Released In Me - Lady Says To Man by mazimee(m): 1:55pm On Oct 24, 2018
I can't imagine myself doing this.

1 Like

Re: You Ate My Vagina After Another Guy Released In Me - Lady Says To Man by Nobody: 1:58pm On Oct 24, 2018
EmagNig:
A lady has caused controversy on twitter after she responded to a post by a guy who seemed to have had a previous sexual encounter with her. The lady claimed he ate her vagina filled with as another man had just had sex with her.

In what initially looked like a clap back after the guy made a post decrying the rising rate of STDs among women.

The guy had tweeted:

Then the lady who wanted to give him the shock of his life replied his tweet saying:

Well, one would have thought the guy would be sober and probably rush for a medical examination, but he responded saying

The lady who then seemed to have enjoyed the act and maybe wanted more then asked him if he would come over and repeat the act:

Brother then looked like he was so enjoying the entire conversation and could not wait to pleasure anty in another round of vagina-eating spree. Surprisingly, he agreed to make another visit

https://lailasnews.com/you-ate-my-vagina-after-another-guy-nutted-in-me-lady-says-to-man/

lalasticlala

Why write all these things for a simple tweet?
Re: You Ate My Vagina After Another Guy Released In Me - Lady Says To Man by kushercain: 2:00pm On Oct 24, 2018
SchoolBoyQ "why you be kissing them broads, my sperm on their teeth"
Re: You Ate My Vagina After Another Guy Released In Me - Lady Says To Man by wittyt98(m): 2:57pm On Oct 24, 2018
A :- This World is Fvcked Up

B :- Fvcked Up?

A :- Totally Fvcked Up!!

1 Like

Re: You Ate My Vagina After Another Guy Released In Me - Lady Says To Man by Nobody: 3:02pm On Oct 24, 2018
futuregovernor:
I can never put my mouth in that thing....., all vagina has odour, especially girls from one particular region (mouth close) I am scare the moderator may ban me if I mention that region but you guys should know

Lemme guess. Igbo girls right?

Their pussy dey smell die. Na dem full most olosho quarters for Lagos. You are very correct my brother.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Ate My Vagina After Another Guy Released In Me - Lady Says To Man by MicroSweet(m): 3:30pm On Oct 24, 2018
It's a two-way thing: y'all are in this shitty vicious cycle together. Gotta endure till you die

1 Like

Re: You Ate My Vagina After Another Guy Released In Me - Lady Says To Man by yorubakid: 3:39pm On Oct 24, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

Lemme guess. Igbo girls right?

Their pussy dey smell die. Na dem full most olosho quarters for Lagos. You are very correct my brother.
cheesy cheesy uncle, see as guilty conscience dey disturb you..The guy no need call name cause everyone already know say na Yoruba girls pussy dey smell pass anything infact yoruba girls dey suffer from deficiency of personal hygiene grin grin

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Ate My Vagina After Another Guy Released In Me - Lady Says To Man by Tamarapetty(f): 3:41pm On Oct 24, 2018
Proud being a farmtool, fools!!!
Re: You Ate My Vagina After Another Guy Released In Me - Lady Says To Man by wajecotepo: 3:47pm On Oct 24, 2018
smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: You Ate My Vagina After Another Guy Released In Me - Lady Says To Man by Aditii(f): 3:50pm On Oct 24, 2018
Good for the idiot for wanting to revive slut-shaming of women cheesy The man was even willing to go back to eat the pussy again. I always say Nigerian men are so sex starved and sex obsessed, and people think I'm lying.
Anyway, what is good for the goose is better for the gander. No be only man wey sabi Bleep. Watch as broke, sex starved boys come on this thread to call this lady their favorite word, olohsho cheesy No be today.
Re: You Ate My Vagina After Another Guy Released In Me - Lady Says To Man by Burgerlomo: 3:52pm On Oct 24, 2018
This is a big lessons to all the headmaster out there cool

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mistakes We Single Men Should Stop Making. / NIGERIA girl with the biggest and sexy hip ever 18+photos / MEET The Tiktok Star Who Went Viral Because Of Her Gorgeous Shape (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.