Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,533 members, 7,826,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

I Worry About Vaginal Smell - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Worry About Vaginal Smell (550 Views)

Let's Talk About Vaginal Tightness / Facts About Vaginal Sex / My Husband Has Many Female Friends!should I Worry?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Worry About Vaginal Smell by Sexplaystore2: 11:30am On Sep 23, 2021
This is not an uncommon complaint at all. It is, however, important to emphasize that your vulva/vaginal is not supposed to smell like roses or taste like candy. The vagina has its natural smell and taste and this is absolutely fine.

Good hygiene is a must. Cleaning up before receiving oral sex can make you relax and enjoy the experience. The vagina itself is self cleansing but your vulva isn't.

To clean your vulva, spread your labia and gently wash with clean water alone or with clean water and mild soap. Be sure to clean the nooks and crannies properly. Don't neglect your inner thighs and bikini line as well.

Pubic hair should be trimmed as well. You don't need to be clean shaven if you don't want to but trim your pubes. You don't want your man going down and coming back up with a mouth full of pubes.

Provided your hygiene is great and you are free of infections, don't worry about tasting or smelling like candy. The natural taste and smell of a clean vulva and vagina is absolutely fine.

For more Tips

Follow us on Instagram
https://instagram.com/olawunmiesan?utm_medium=copy_link
Www.olawunmiesan.com

1 Share

Re: I Worry About Vaginal Smell by EzegeNdiigbo: 11:38am On Sep 23, 2021
Thank ya very much mahn..

Gonna share it with my G!!
Re: I Worry About Vaginal Smell by constance500: 11:43am On Sep 23, 2021
Nigerian girls left the group chat

1 Like

Re: I Worry About Vaginal Smell by Sufferingboy(f): 11:49am On Sep 23, 2021
This early morning?

(1) (Reply)

Share Your Experiences On Tinder / A Lady Seeks For Help As She Narrates How Her Two Boyfriends Dumped Her Because / What's Your Say On This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.