Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,362 members, 7,819,310 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

Let's Talk About Vaginal Tightness - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Let's Talk About Vaginal Tightness (1689 Views)

Facts About Vaginal Sex / The Tightness Of A Woman Is Not Related To The Amount Of Dick That Has Entered / Health Benefits Of Eating Vaginal Discharge During Intercouse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's Talk About Vaginal Tightness by Sexplaystore2: 2:22pm On Jul 26, 2023
Vaginal tightness is an issue that affects many women and can significantly impact their intimate experiences.

In this post, we will shed light on the possible causes of vaginal tightness and offer some solutions to help alleviate this issue. Let's dive into it 👉🏽

1. Anxiety or tension
Feeling anxious or tense during sex can cause the vaginal muscles to tighten, which can make penetration difficult. To alleviate anxiety or tension, try deep breathing exercises or relaxation techniques before engaging in sexual activity.

2.Lack of Lubrication
If the vagina is not properly lubricated, sex can be painful or uncomfortable, particularly if the muscles are tight. Here are some tips to help you improve your vaginal Lubrication:
-Engage in more pre-intimacy.
-Allow your arousal to build up before penetration.
-Do kegel exercises
-Stay hydrated
-Use lube

3. Gradual dilation.
Some women may benefit from using vaginal dilators, which are designed to gradually stretch and expand the vaginal muscles over time. This can help to alleviate discomfort and make sex more comfortable.

4.Medical or Psychosexual conditions
Certain conditions, such as vaginismus, can cause the vaginal muscles to spasm or become overly tight. If you suspect that you may have a medical condition, it's important to speak with your healthcare provider.

5. Sex therapy
If there are no medical concerns, we recommend exploring sex therapy to help address this concern

-If you are struggling with vaginal tightness or any other sexual concerns, don't hesitate to seek help. You deserve to have a pleasurable and satisfying sex life.

Follow on Instagram @olawunmiesansextherapy for more tips.

Re: Let's Talk About Vaginal Tightness by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 2:26pm On Jul 26, 2023
Nothing as sweet as a toto that is tight grin

2 Likes

Re: Let's Talk About Vaginal Tightness by reiddecuti: 2:30pm On Jul 26, 2023
Hardly see one in the market this days!
Re: Let's Talk About Vaginal Tightness by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jul 26, 2023
reiddecuti:
Hardly see one in the market this days!
Maybe you have a small something

7 Likes

Re: Let's Talk About Vaginal Tightness by Okoroawusa: 2:37pm On Jul 26, 2023
DaudaTheSexyGuy:
Over tightness is not good. Na so one lady use tightness of pvssy give me scratches for prick. It took almost two weeks for the scratches to heal.
She texted me last week for us to meet again but I dey run. I don't know whether her own is natural abi she dey rub something anytime we wan meet.
Re: Let's Talk About Vaginal Tightness by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:43pm On Jul 26, 2023
what about the simple fact that the babe is not in a sexual mood (aka not aroused to remotely have sex)?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let's Talk About Vaginal Tightness by Puss360(f): 9:36am On Jul 27, 2023
Lol . Typical Nigerian men their favourite topic...
Everybody wants tight veejay, even those with pencil size dick wants tight veejay...
Wonderful...

If wishes were horses, everybody will ride...

If I'm not tight enough for you, then go expand your rod ...

Next Case Please!!!

2 Likes

Re: Let's Talk About Vaginal Tightness by Anny69: 9:48am On Jul 27, 2023
Puss360:
Everybody wants tight veejay, even those with pencil size dick wants tight veejay...
Wonderful...

Next Case Please!!!
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Let's Talk About Vaginal Tightness by Shedrack777: 9:51am On Jul 27, 2023
Puss360:
Wonderful...

Next Case Please!!!
na wa o! what do you expect someone with a pencil size (as you call it) to need apart from a tight veejey? a bore hole that he'll be roaming to and fro inside? common, that's for those with big phallus

1 Like

Re: Let's Talk About Vaginal Tightness by Puss360(f): 11:26am On Jul 27, 2023
Shedrack777:
na wa o! what do you expect someone with a pencil size (as you call it) to need apart from a tight veejey? a bore hole that he'll be roaming to and fro inside? common, that's for those with big phallus
It's just nature that he/them came created with small work tools...
Re: Let's Talk About Vaginal Tightness by Shedrack777: 2:13pm On Jul 27, 2023
Puss360:

It's just nature that he/them came created with small work tools...
since you knew so, you don't have to yab them. after all, men with big prick needs men with small pricks to open a virgin's hole for them to have better access
Re: Let's Talk About Vaginal Tightness by Puss360(f): 4:32pm On Jul 27, 2023
Shedrack777:
since you knew so, you don't have to yab them. after all, men with big prick needs men with small pricks to open a virgin's hole for them to have better access
I'm not yabbing them... I'm just starting the obvious...
After all the main post is already yabbing women with wide veejay
Re: Let's Talk About Vaginal Tightness by talented321: 4:44pm On Jul 27, 2023
I swear'' sugar dey learn.
DaudaTheSexyGuy:

(1) (Reply)

Fear Women Oo! Most Of Them Get Sugar Daddies / Nairaland Ladies Are Hypocrites / On Heat Or Starved?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.