Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,191 members, 7,818,620 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

PDP Demands Emefiele’s Resignation, Investigation Over Alleged Fraud - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Demands Emefiele’s Resignation, Investigation Over Alleged Fraud (15740 Views)

Onanuga Blames Moles As PDP Demands Probe Of Leaked ₦1bn Memo / HURIWA Demands Emefiele, Malami’s Arrest Over Naira Redesign Crisis / PDP Demands Joe Igbokwe’s Arrest, Prosecution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Demands Emefiele’s Resignation, Investigation Over Alleged Fraud by Susu888(m): 6:12pm On Sep 23, 2021
Truthissupreme:
Aboki you sef dey talk about school

Where maths con enter this, your president is borrowing money and paying interest on top loans he has looted without result

How can such economy thrive when running at deficit

You are talking trash, them no teach una economics for una almajiri unit Abi.

Kai inyamuri... Haba!
Come make i join you with my herds of cows maybe you fit get sense small.

I shame for una... See reasoning abeg.
Reduce your cocaine dose its effing you up!!!
Re: PDP Demands Emefiele’s Resignation, Investigation Over Alleged Fraud by Truthissupreme: 6:19pm On Sep 23, 2021
Susu888:

Kai inyamuri... Haba!
Come make i join you with my herds of cows maybe you fit get sense small.

I shame for una... See reasoning abeg.
Reduce your cocaine dose its effing you up!!!
aboki

Bring your plate come, make you no eat for ground like the last one I give you

After you chop, come shine my shoe

Tuo

Re: PDP Demands Emefiele’s Resignation, Investigation Over Alleged Fraud by smartology: 6:34pm On Sep 23, 2021
donbachi:
Let him remain there...wat have they done to abba kyari?abeg make him dey there.na the kind country we find our sef .not like the next cbn governor will not steal.

Not supporting corruption.just speaking up for my region...yes!others dey protect their own.

This is the Same insanity that has ruined us, putting ethnicity before National interest.
Re: PDP Demands Emefiele’s Resignation, Investigation Over Alleged Fraud by Ameduedwin: 6:38pm On Sep 23, 2021
you sure say FG and APC never use the money for Ramson to the Fulani kidnapper ?
Re: PDP Demands Emefiele’s Resignation, Investigation Over Alleged Fraud by thuxzwda1: 6:42pm On Sep 23, 2021
Bmaster:

Na who we offend?

lipsrsealed
Re: PDP Demands Emefiele’s Resignation, Investigation Over Alleged Fraud by ogododo: 6:45pm On Sep 23, 2021
anataala:
Emiefile is going no where? Tell your PDP to bring back our dollar the stole during PDP led government from Obasanjo to GEJ. Once that is done our country would bounce back.

Wisdom be dey expensive for squatters.
Re: PDP Demands Emefiele’s Resignation, Investigation Over Alleged Fraud by seyz91(m): 7:46pm On Sep 23, 2021
cheesy
donbachi:
Let him remain there...wat have they done to abba kyari?abeg make him dey there.na the kind country we find our sef .not like the next cbn governor will not steal.

Not supporting corruption.just speaking up for my region...yes!others dey protect their own.
Re: PDP Demands Emefiele’s Resignation, Investigation Over Alleged Fraud by fof1: 8:07pm On Sep 23, 2021
ogododo:

https://dailypost.ng/2021/09/23/pdp-demands-emefieles-resignation-investigation-over-alleged-fraud/?

He is Now a Confused Banker...lost Touch with Banking Realities and All his Acclaimed Expertise from the Zenith Bank Plc is Famished.
Re: PDP Demands Emefiele’s Resignation, Investigation Over Alleged Fraud by jaxxy(m): 8:41pm On Sep 23, 2021
Racoon:
Corruption demanding for probe of corruption. Confusion break bone.

That is the major problem now. grin
Re: PDP Demands Emefiele’s Resignation, Investigation Over Alleged Fraud by Igahbarr: 9:55pm On Sep 23, 2021
Truthissupreme:
Emefile is not the problem after all gej used him for a stable economy

The problem are the abokeys sending him aza for ransom

We don dey import flour now o, something farmers used to get raw materials till buhari men invaded farm (how economy wan grow)
If somebody is cajoling him to engage in illegal and unethical transactions, he should have resigned to protect his integrity as a professional banker
Re: PDP Demands Emefiele’s Resignation, Investigation Over Alleged Fraud by Zainabthegirl1(f): 10:55pm On Sep 23, 2021
Kasala sha dey burst anyhow
Re: PDP Demands Emefiele’s Resignation, Investigation Over Alleged Fraud by eeetuk(m): 11:35pm On Sep 23, 2021
“It is instructive to note that when Emefiele took office as CBN Governor in 2014 the naira exchanged for N164 to a dollar. Today, in the hands of Emefiele and the APC, the naira has tumbled to near N600 to a dollar, putting the nation’s economy on its knees."

WoW! No surprise here!
Emefiele is Ngozi Iweala. Talk big and nothing to show for. When Ngozi Iweala was Nigeria minister for finance, over 90 million ghosts workers were discovered on federal payroll after she left office by President Buhari minister for finance, Mrs. Kemi.

If Emefiele is fired, and I want him sacked, billion dollars will be discovered in his overseas bank accounts. People from Emefiele home state are never cleaned when it comes to money. You want to see evidence? Let's start with Olisa Metuh, Okorocha and more!

The decline in Naira values during Emefiele tenure is based on the fact that CBN governor is corrupt. Firing him today will jump start Nigerian economy and make Naira competitive again.

I know President Buhari will be called tribalist if fired Emefiele today by the usual suspects. But he should ignore that and get rid of him ASAP. Why was he ever made governor of CBN in the first place?
Re: PDP Demands Emefiele’s Resignation, Investigation Over Alleged Fraud by clothingonline(m): 1:06am On Sep 24, 2021
Pls appoint any human that will make Naira stable even if it’s white man
Pls Naira is cry

He met Naira at 167
Re: PDP Demands Emefiele’s Resignation, Investigation Over Alleged Fraud by odoemenacelevian(m): 5:06am On Sep 24, 2021
Emefiele should resign.. he has failed us Nigerian

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023: Umahi Needs Urgent Psychological Help – Ohanaeze Youth Wing / Reps Have A Genuine Case To Impeach GEJ - PDP / I'm The Target Of Buhari’s Administration - Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.