Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:07 PM

What You Call Half-naked Dressing In Africa Is Normal In Brazil(photos, Video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What You Call Half-naked Dressing In Africa Is Normal In Brazil(photos, Video) (19227 Views)

Why Do Black Americans Call Half Cast, Light Skinned / Cardi B Films Half-naked Strippers Dancing For Her Husband Offset As They Club / Sexy Photos Of Hoodlums Harassing A Girl For Indecent Dressing In Lagos Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

What You Call Half-naked Dressing In Africa Is Normal In Brazil(photos, Video) by Nobody: 2:45am On Sep 22, 2021
The first thing that hit me when I arrived in brazil was women in bum shorts, I was surprised and shocked and don't blame me I am from Africa a place where they mock and even kill women for wearing such, and even in some countries they blame the way women dress for the high rate of rape, but this is not true, men should be able to control what is in between their legs.

Brazilian women are sexy and they still dress in a very sexy way, if you ask me, I don't see anything wrong with the way their women dress it is called freedom

Prostitution is legal in Brazil and looking at women is also free unlike some country where you can get Harassed for looking at women As we say in my country if konji hold you which simply means if you are Hot please patronize a program girl, it is legal in Brazil and no policeman would arrest you

So when you come To Brazil you have to adjust to the Brazilian way of life, women are free in brazil and this is why I love brazil.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aD4Jd6Tn4Pc

https://www.walkbrazil4k.com/2021/08/what-you-call-half-naked-dressing-in.html?m=1

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What You Call Half-naked Dressing In Africa Is Normal In Brazil(photos, Video) by Nobody: 2:49am On Sep 22, 2021
It is normal to see women dress this way in brazil, I mean like everywhere you look you would see Brazilian women flaunting their bodies, they are proud and free, I love Brazil

5 Likes

Re: What You Call Half-naked Dressing In Africa Is Normal In Brazil(photos, Video) by Aboks(m): 2:58am On Sep 22, 2021
Ok sabi na do
Re: What You Call Half-naked Dressing In Africa Is Normal In Brazil(photos, Video) by Nobody: 3:13am On Sep 22, 2021
Or like this, it is normal to see women walk like this in brazil, uploading more, i just want you to understand Brazil

1 Like

Re: What You Call Half-naked Dressing In Africa Is Normal In Brazil(photos, Video) by Lilsameey: 3:16am On Sep 22, 2021
Hmmmm... undecided
Re: What You Call Half-naked Dressing In Africa Is Normal In Brazil(photos, Video) by Nwchkwgz: 3:45am On Sep 22, 2021
Showing your body is self pride
You no kill person if e enter another person eye make him do him own
Since everybody wan craze

13 Likes

Re: What You Call Half-naked Dressing In Africa Is Normal In Brazil(photos, Video) by crossfm: 4:17am On Sep 22, 2021
Hehehe.

You might be far from the truth. Just showing a random pictures of some girls doesn't proof any point.

Another factor that negates your assertion is that Nigeria is still learning when it comes to drugs and gangs. Over there both male and females are members of drug cartels. When you are under the influence of drugs,anything goes.

The above pictures were all taken in their comfort zones. The fact that girls are almost nude in their hostels doesn't mean they can go out that way.

African culture and orientation with theirs is different.

Back to the matter. For me rape has nothing to do with the way people dress,at list India can be used as a case study. When you are a pervert you are a pervert.

You are also biased in your judgment. The word rape is not associated with only men as your write up made us to believe.

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: What You Call Half-naked Dressing In Africa Is Normal In Brazil(photos, Video) by Phiniter(m): 4:21am On Sep 22, 2021
We arrived into this world naked, clothing is human invention dictated by cultures, every clime to their respective fashion statement...

just because it's normal there don't make our ways bad or wrong... it's just societal peculiarities at play

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What You Call Half-naked Dressing In Africa Is Normal In Brazil(photos, Video) by Nobody: 4:35am On Sep 22, 2021
crossfm:
Hehehe.

You might be far from the truth. Just showing a random pictures of some girls doesn't proof any point.

Another factor that negates your assertion is that Nigeria is still learning when it comes to drugs and gangs. Over there both male and females are members of drug cartels.

The above pictures were all taken in their comfort zones. The fact that girls are almost nude in their hostels doesn't mean they can go out that way.

I live in brazil

5 Likes

Re: What You Call Half-naked Dressing In Africa Is Normal In Brazil(photos, Video) by Nobody: 4:39am On Sep 22, 2021
Also normal to see women dress like this in brazil

2 Likes

Re: What You Call Half-naked Dressing In Africa Is Normal In Brazil(photos, Video) by Nobody: 4:41am On Sep 22, 2021
Nwchkwgz:
Showing your body is self pride
You no kill person if e enter another person eye make him do him own
Since everybody wan craze

Lol yeah, Brazilians take it to another level
Re: What You Call Half-naked Dressing In Africa Is Normal In Brazil(photos, Video) by MVLOX(m): 4:53am On Sep 22, 2021
Hmmm me no get Wetin to talk self
Re: What You Call Half-naked Dressing In Africa Is Normal In Brazil(photos, Video) by cassidy1996(m): 5:13am On Sep 22, 2021
walkbrazil4k:
Re: What You Call Half-naked Dressing In Africa Is Normal In Brazil(photos, Video) by xpressionx(m): 5:14am On Sep 22, 2021
Hmmmm
Re: What You Call Half-naked Dressing In Africa Is Normal In Brazil(photos, Video) by Stanweezy(m): 5:22am On Sep 22, 2021
I will like to visit Brazil for something serious

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What You Call Half-naked Dressing In Africa Is Normal In Brazil(photos, Video) by Nobody: 5:33am On Sep 22, 2021
Am not in support of this but i think this writer has not really seen what is called half naked
I think you should watch this season of BB naija to see what we call real half naked cool
Re: What You Call Half-naked Dressing In Africa Is Normal In Brazil(photos, Video) by Sonnobax15(m): 5:59am On Sep 22, 2021
cheesy
Mennnnnnnn,this is africa....And we don't do such shiit here..If you think wanna behave like the Brazilians, kukuma travel go there...

2 Likes

Re: What You Call Half-naked Dressing In Africa Is Normal In Brazil(photos, Video) by illicit(m): 6:18am On Sep 22, 2021
tongue

Do they pay bride price

2 Likes

Re: What You Call Half-naked Dressing In Africa Is Normal In Brazil(photos, Video) by elmessiahs(m): 6:19am On Sep 22, 2021
This is a nice way of thanking the creator

2 Likes

Re: What You Call Half-naked Dressing In Africa Is Normal In Brazil(photos, Video) by MufasaLion: 6:24am On Sep 22, 2021
I see no problem with that.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What You Call Half-naked Dressing In Africa Is Normal In Brazil(photos, Video) by Nobody: 6:38am On Sep 22, 2021
walkbrazil4k:
how do I relocate to brazil

4 Likes

Re: What You Call Half-naked Dressing In Africa Is Normal In Brazil(photos, Video) by owagbeba: 6:55am On Sep 22, 2021
Well.... let the Brazilians dress as it suits their culture. We have a totally different culture here. We don’t have to copy a culture of dressing that barely covers the groin. We don’t need this.

@ walkbrazil4k it’d nice if you focus on the more important stuff about Brazil rather than this trivia.

How technologically advanced is Brazil? Any of their ideas we can borrow to augment our life in Nigeria?

Waste disposal
Road infrastructure
Public transport system
Local traditions (Medicine)
Education system
Business opportunity (exports to Brazil)

I mean ideas on their way of life we can borrow to fix our current system here

14 Likes

Re: What You Call Half-naked Dressing In Africa Is Normal In Brazil(photos, Video) by RENOWNED2(m): 7:00am On Sep 22, 2021
Our girls dey dress like this na

1 Like

Re: What You Call Half-naked Dressing In Africa Is Normal In Brazil(photos, Video) by Kiddogarcia(m): 7:16am On Sep 22, 2021
This is normal dressing now,na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement
Re: What You Call Half-naked Dressing In Africa Is Normal In Brazil(photos, Video) by OceanEye: 7:25am On Sep 22, 2021
Lol, if Taliban government catch them....

3 Likes

Re: What You Call Half-naked Dressing In Africa Is Normal In Brazil(photos, Video) by TheGoodJoe(m): 7:26am On Sep 22, 2021
This is due to moral decline in the society due to rising poverty. To the point, prostitution and selling of the body is normal.

Not something to admire.

2 Likes

Re: What You Call Half-naked Dressing In Africa Is Normal In Brazil(photos, Video) by SenecaTheYonger: 7:26am On Sep 22, 2021
Oh wow, we’re Brazilians now cheesy

What you call homosexuality is normal in the United States

1 Like

Re: What You Call Half-naked Dressing In Africa Is Normal In Brazil(photos, Video) by vickydankal(f): 7:30am On Sep 22, 2021
That this happens in Brazil doesn't make it right.

2 Likes

Re: What You Call Half-naked Dressing In Africa Is Normal In Brazil(photos, Video) by Nobody: 7:38am On Sep 22, 2021
This is the ideal society... I'll pay a visit there someday for sure

2 Likes

Re: What You Call Half-naked Dressing In Africa Is Normal In Brazil(photos, Video) by Imustnottalk: 7:42am On Sep 22, 2021
walkbrazil4k:
bros arrange one banny for me now grin
Re: What You Call Half-naked Dressing In Africa Is Normal In Brazil(photos, Video) by Gadafii: 7:56am On Sep 22, 2021
Op, what's your point?

That women can dress half naked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What's Your Relationship Status ? / List Of Woman Wrappers In The Romance Section / List Of Those Who Really Need The Valentine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.