Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,140 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

5 Illegal Acts The Nigerian Government Committed Against Nnamdi Kanu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 5 Illegal Acts The Nigerian Government Committed Against Nnamdi Kanu (984 Views)

Supreme Court Upholds Treasonable Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu / FG Files Fresh Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu / We Are Against Nnamdi Kanu's Agitation For Biafra - S'east Governors, Ohaneze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Illegal Acts The Nigerian Government Committed Against Nnamdi Kanu by gidgiddy: 12:21pm On Sep 23, 2021
It is common to see people ranting about what Nnamdi Kanu did, or did not do, against the Federal Republic Of Nigeria. The courts will eventually decide if Kanu did any wrong.

The courts will also decide if the Federal government did anything wrong, in the case Kanu recently instituted in court. I will now rant about the 5 illegal acts the Federal government committed against Kanu:

1) Illegal Detention: In October 2015, Kanu returns to Nigeria. He is arrested, taken to Abuja and detained without charge for several months. The constitution requires the authorities to charge an arrested suspect to court within 3 days at the very latest.

2) Denial Of Legal Representation: When Kanu was eventually charged to court, he was taken there without his Lawyer. To this day, it is still an uphill task for Kanu's Lawyers to meet him. It took a court order for Kanu's Lawyers to meet him even though the constitution guarantees legal representation. Even so, Kanu's Lawyers are dehumanised when they go to see their client

3) Flouting Of Court Order: In 2016, two different courts ordered the release of Kanu. Both orders were flouted by the DSS and the Federal government

4) Illegal Military Invasion: In September 2017, a platoon of Soldiers invaded Kanu's house, killed a number of people and destroyed the place. This led to the disappearance of Kanu. The Army initially denied ever going there, but when Kanu's Lawyer took them to court to produce Kanu, COAS, General Burutai, sent an affidavit to the court admitting that the Army went to Kanu's house. He stated a very funny story that Soldiers were chasing a lorry full arms and ammunition, and the lorry drove into Kanu's compound where it exploded!!

5) Extraordinary Rendition(State Sponsored Kidnapping): The federal government announced it had brought Kanu back to Nigeria to resume his trial, but they never told Nigerians how this was done, or what country Kanu was brought back from. They couldn't say anything because they know they broke international law by kidnapping Kanu from Kenya and bringing him back to Nigeria without an extradition process.
Re: 5 Illegal Acts The Nigerian Government Committed Against Nnamdi Kanu by arsenic33(m): 12:25pm On Sep 23, 2021
Incorruptible panel of Judges please decide
Re: 5 Illegal Acts The Nigerian Government Committed Against Nnamdi Kanu by Hangmnk: 12:40pm On Sep 23, 2021
This particular lowlife terrorists (IPOB) ain't y'all

1 Like

Re: 5 Illegal Acts The Nigerian Government Committed Against Nnamdi Kanu by Burruchaga71(m): 1:37pm On Sep 23, 2021
No 4 really crack my ribs... Hahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: 5 Illegal Acts The Nigerian Government Committed Against Nnamdi Kanu by theInterpreter: 1:45pm On Sep 23, 2021
If i list the amount of ills that deranged scammer has don4 to Nigeria

Anti spam bot go ban me undecided cheesy

1 Like

Re: 5 Illegal Acts The Nigerian Government Committed Against Nnamdi Kanu by tsdarkside(m): 1:56pm On Sep 23, 2021
are you ipobians daft....?

go abuja and present this points....
how is rantin on nairaland gonna change anything....??

1 Like

Re: 5 Illegal Acts The Nigerian Government Committed Against Nnamdi Kanu by OminickConcept: 5:56am On Sep 24, 2021
What I honestly don't understand is why Igbos are scared to hold a massive protest in Abuja. If they love and worship Mazi Kanu so much I expect them to go to Dss headquarters and stay on the streets for days or weeks or months until NK is released. I think this will be better than the sit at home and social media ranting.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Illegal Acts The Nigerian Government Committed Against Nnamdi Kanu by jaystefan: 6:04am On Sep 24, 2021
theInterpreter:
If i list the amount of ills that deranged scammer has don4 to Nigeria

Anti spam bot go ban me undecided cheesy

one reason why you northerners will continue to perish is because of lies and deceit
Re: 5 Illegal Acts The Nigerian Government Committed Against Nnamdi Kanu by Nebulax: 6:07am On Sep 24, 2021
The illegal acts that Kanu committed against Nigeria is more than 100.

That's why it is necessary for Kanu to remain in prison for long period of time. He must pay for all his sins against this country, Nigeria

1 Like

Re: 5 Illegal Acts The Nigerian Government Committed Against Nnamdi Kanu by Nebulax: 6:09am On Sep 24, 2021
Hangmnk:
This particular lowlife terrorists (IPOB) ain't y'all

They are the most confused group on this crust.

Ask them who incarcerated Kanu, Jubril or Buhari? Na there their confusion dey rased to power 60.

The Taliban of the South East

1 Like

Re: 5 Illegal Acts The Nigerian Government Committed Against Nnamdi Kanu by NGpatriot: 6:12am On Sep 24, 2021
Worry about the illegal acts you BiafraNISTAN ipob TALIBAN JIHADI terrorists perpetrate against your own people, your own children and the innocent people you slaughter every day..

1 Like

Re: 5 Illegal Acts The Nigerian Government Committed Against Nnamdi Kanu by NGpatriot: 6:20am On Sep 24, 2021
OminickConcept:
What I honestly don't understand is why Igbos are scared to hold a massive protest in Abuja. If they love and worship Mazi Kanu so much I expect them to go to Dss headquarters and stay on the streets for days or weeks or months until NK is released. I think this will be better than the sit at home and social media ranting.

They are cowards, they won't go to Abuja, even when PMB flew to Imo state last week and waka all over the cowards did not show face, they hid inside bush like little sissie punks.

The only people they do shakara to are their own people that they slaughter like fowl every day and little girls they behead for babalawo juju.

The only dead victims of their terrorist attrocities are their own igbo people, not Hausa Fulani.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Illegal Acts The Nigerian Government Committed Against Nnamdi Kanu by theInterpreter: 8:22am On Sep 24, 2021
jaystefan:

one reason why you northerners will continue to perish is because of lies and deceit
I am no northerner
STFU
Re: 5 Illegal Acts The Nigerian Government Committed Against Nnamdi Kanu by juve4life: 8:28am On Sep 24, 2021
NGpatriot:
Worry about the illegal acts you BiafraNISTAN ipob TALIBAN JIHADI terrorists perpetrate against your own people, your own children and the innocent people you slaughter every day..
Nigeria feels like it is so broken and nothing we do can fix it
Re: 5 Illegal Acts The Nigerian Government Committed Against Nnamdi Kanu by gidgiddy: 9:13am On Sep 24, 2021
I commend Sunday Igboho for standing up for the liberation of of his people, it is not easy. To be a slave is easy, all you have to do is bow to your oppressors.

But to be a freedom fighter is much harder, they will surely come for your life.

I hope Sunday Igboho gets out as soon as possible and continues his noble quest for freedom of his people

(1) (Reply)

This Is What Will Happen In Nigeria Going Forward / My Prediction For Anambra Guber: Low Voter Turnout, Landslide Win For APGA / The Fraudulent "Peace Walk" Of Lagos State Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.