Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,556 members, 7,837,139 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

My Prediction For Anambra Guber: Low Voter Turnout, Landslide Win For APGA - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Prediction For Anambra Guber: Low Voter Turnout, Landslide Win For APGA (994 Views)

Celebrating Reverend Father Alia's Landslide Win In Benue State / INEC Worries Over Low Voter Registration In Katsina / Saraki Decries Card Reader Malfunction, Low Voter Turnout (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Prediction For Anambra Guber: Low Voter Turnout, Landslide Win For APGA by gidgiddy: 3:18pm On Nov 05, 2021
My Prediction for my home state of Anambra is that there will be very low turn out of voters. I would be amazed if up to 5% of registered voters come out tomorrow

In terms of winning, APC isnt a party most Igbos like, they dont stand a chance unless federal might is used.

That leaves the ruling party APGA, and PDP. PDP doesn't stand a chance against APGA. Not only is PDP's followership less than that of APGA, they dont have the financial war chest APGA has.

So if federal might does not come into play here, APGA is certain to carry this elections in a landslide like they did last time.

3 Likes

Re: My Prediction For Anambra Guber: Low Voter Turnout, Landslide Win For APGA by Ammishaddai: 3:22pm On Nov 05, 2021
Is it about predicting who will win , or about voting for the right people that will develop your state ?
Re: My Prediction For Anambra Guber: Low Voter Turnout, Landslide Win For APGA by BKayy: 3:25pm On Nov 05, 2021
APGA will have a field day tomorrow.

No reasonable person will want Anambra to return to PDP after what we went through with them. Go and listen to those old tracks from Chika Okpala and Obigwe. All the references they used to explain bad governance was Anambra under PDP.

As for APC, a vote for them is considered as betrayal/sabotage to the Igbo nation. The election will be between APGA and Accord.
So APGA has already won but Accord will give them a run for their money.

4 Likes

Re: My Prediction For Anambra Guber: Low Voter Turnout, Landslide Win For APGA by PlayMaker14: 3:33pm On Nov 05, 2021
Ogogoro inspired prediction above....

Eye go turn una.

4 Likes

Re: My Prediction For Anambra Guber: Low Voter Turnout, Landslide Win For APGA by frosy1(m): 4:21pm On Nov 05, 2021
Sincerely speaking after watching the governor debate, APC and PDP candidates have nothing to offer... that APGA beat them base on my own analysis.

But the truth be told we never can tell who is who untill they place their yansh on that sit.
Re: My Prediction For Anambra Guber: Low Voter Turnout, Landslide Win For APGA by Nobody: 4:23pm On Nov 05, 2021
gidgiddy:
My Prediction for my home state of Anambra is that there will be very low turn out of voters. I would be amazed if up to 5% of registered voters come out tomorrow

In terms of winning, APC isnt a party most Igbos like, they dont stand a chance unless federal might is used.

That leaves the ruling party APGA, and PDP. PDP doesn't stand a chance against APGA. Not only is PDP's followership less than that of APGA, they dont have the financial war chest APGA has.

So if federal might does not come into play here, APGA is certain to carry this elections in a landslide like they did last time.

Wonders

From biafra to no election to Nigeria election.

Ipob are just purely useless urchins

4 Likes

Re: My Prediction For Anambra Guber: Low Voter Turnout, Landslide Win For APGA by Dymaco(m): 5:43pm On Nov 05, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Wonders

From biafra to no election to Nigeria election.

Ipob are just purely useless urchins
Ooh you are no longer anambra? Person go just wake up deny his region to claim another location. Shame on to you

3 Likes

Re: My Prediction For Anambra Guber: Low Voter Turnout, Landslide Win For APGA by Nonexisting: 6:23pm On Nov 05, 2021
I hear that my Governor loaded people in buses heading to Anambra for this election. When you get to the polling booth tomorrow and hear someone speaking Imo dialect, know that APC is at it.
Re: My Prediction For Anambra Guber: Low Voter Turnout, Landslide Win For APGA by blackmantis: 6:41pm On Nov 05, 2021
This election will be open. The most determined candidate will win.
Re: My Prediction For Anambra Guber: Low Voter Turnout, Landslide Win For APGA by gidgiddy: 1:27pm On Nov 06, 2021
Ammishaddai:
Is it about predicting who will win , or about voting for the right people that will develop your state ?

Who told you your votes count?
Re: My Prediction For Anambra Guber: Low Voter Turnout, Landslide Win For APGA by gidgiddy: 2:04pm On Nov 07, 2021
It happend just as I predicted, low voter turnout and landslide win for APGA

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Anambra Election: What Actually Happened To Dr. Maduka? / The Fraudulent "Peace Walk" Of Lagos State Governor / Throwback: Kanu Told To Supply Proof That Atiku Abubakar Is From Cameroon.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.