Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,811 members, 7,820,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

Marriage Wahala - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marriage Wahala (1562 Views)

Nairalanders, Please How Do You Solve This Marriage Wahala? / Marriage Wahala Wey Don Choke / Marriage Wahala: Please Help....what Should Be Done Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marriage Wahala by qtguru(m): 12:43pm On Sep 23, 2021
I dont know if I be devil or find joy in people's misery. So a lady was going to get married she is AS, the boy has always assumed he was AA, so upon his medical checkup he comes back AS 3 times. So the girl and the guy can't marry, but both his parents are AA. Where did the S come from ? Sadly we can't know how the drama ended as the girl had no choice than to not be around family drama.

The things we dey see. This is not fabricated

1 Like

Re: Marriage Wahala by Nobody: 12:52pm On Sep 23, 2021
I always knew you are a devil sha.But medically it's not possible for both parents to be AA and birth an AS.
Re: Marriage Wahala by Sonnobax15(m): 12:53pm On Sep 23, 2021
lipsrsealed
Must they marry? Can't they just be lashing on until maybe one of them will miraculous have AA tongue
Re: Marriage Wahala by Ahmed0336(m): 12:59pm On Sep 23, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Must they marry? Can't they just be lashing on until maybe one of them will miraculous have AA tongue

Wetin Annayo no go see for shop? shocked

1 Like

Re: Marriage Wahala by qtguru(m): 12:59pm On Sep 23, 2021
Iyaebe:
I always knew you are a devil sha.But medically it's not possible for both parents to be AA and birth an AS.

and a Man U Fan ironically

1 Like

Re: Marriage Wahala by Nobody: 1:02pm On Sep 23, 2021
qtguru:

and a Man U Fan ironically
I hope this is not you stylishly leaving your fiancee to go taste the waters.You are a womanizer its obvious.
Re: Marriage Wahala by Nobody: 1:04pm On Sep 23, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
As if you can even do the lashing properly, always shouting lashing all over nairaland. If them blow whistle now you will quench at 52 seconds. kikikiki

2 Likes

Re: Marriage Wahala by qtguru(m): 1:04pm On Sep 23, 2021
Iyaebe:
I hope this is not you stylishly leaving your fiancee to go taste the waters.You are a womanizer its obvious.
I'm not the one, I don't womanize also don't chase skirts I work mostly and chase money Iya. I just like hearing stories

2 Likes

Re: Marriage Wahala by Nobody: 1:06pm On Sep 23, 2021
qtguru:

I'm not the one, I don't womanize also don't chase skirts I work mostly and chase money Iya. I just like hearing stories
Let me try and believe you.
Re: Marriage Wahala by qtguru(m): 1:06pm On Sep 23, 2021
Iyaebe:

Whether you do or not is your problem not mine.

6 Likes

Re: Marriage Wahala by Nobody: 1:07pm On Sep 23, 2021
qtguru:

Whether you do or not is your problem not mine.
I have your aggressive button, don't let me press it.
Re: Marriage Wahala by qtguru(m): 1:08pm On Sep 23, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed

They are adults looking to settle down.
Re: Marriage Wahala by debbydams(f): 1:09pm On Sep 23, 2021
Iyaebe:
abi oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Marriage Wahala by qtguru(m): 1:10pm On Sep 23, 2021
Iyaebe:
I have your aggressive button, don't let me press it.
Pls do, I can always ignore you and move to other topics. Besides you're the one who called me a womanizer without proof. So why you surprised im responding to you like this puma.

4 Likes

Re: Marriage Wahala by Nobody: 1:11pm On Sep 23, 2021
debbydams:
abi oo
That bobo op na womanizer, you know all this fine yellow boys and their lust for things in skirt lol
Re: Marriage Wahala by Nobody: 1:13pm On Sep 23, 2021
qtguru:

Pls do, I can always ignore you and move to other topics. Besides you're the one who called me a womanizer without proof. So why you surprised im responding to you like this puma.
Relax and learn how to play,you can still play and chase your money,it's not deep.
Re: Marriage Wahala by debbydams(f): 1:13pm On Sep 23, 2021
Iyaebe:
That bobo op na womanizer, you know all this fine yellow boys and their list for things in skirt lol
abi they will claim we are seducing them , just to flirt undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Marriage Wahala by Nobody: 1:17pm On Sep 23, 2021
debbydams:
abi they will claim we are seducing them , just to flirt undecided
This bobo op sabi vex over small things ehn,I sabi him tey tey.Seduction no dy for bobo op dictionary ooo,every of him thing na coder coder and money chasing all the time
Re: Marriage Wahala by qtguru(m): 1:20pm On Sep 23, 2021
Iyaebe:
Relax and learn how to play,you can still play and chase your money,it's not deep.

I hear, sha refrain from calling me a womanizer or a skirt chaser other than that, we don't have an issue.

5 Likes

Re: Marriage Wahala by qtguru(m): 1:23pm On Sep 23, 2021
Iyaebe:
This bobo op sabi vex over small things ehn,I sabi him tey tey.Seduction no dy for bobo op dictionary ooo,every of him thing na coder coder and money chasing all the time

Oga love no dey Street.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marriage Wahala by Nobody: 1:29pm On Sep 23, 2021
qtguru:

Oga love no dey Street.
That's because you've been too secluded. I'm derailing your thread unintentionally. Sorry
Re: Marriage Wahala by qtguru(m): 1:32pm On Sep 23, 2021
Iyaebe:
That's because you've been too secluded. I'm derailing your thread unintentionally. Sorry

I'm actually not vexed, haba kiss I just get bad mouth but nothing here is personal.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marriage Wahala by Nobody: 1:33pm On Sep 23, 2021
qtguru:

I'm actually not vexed, haba kiss I just get bad mouth but nothing here is personal.
That's good but on a serious note your friend can't be AS if truly his parents are both AA,something is wrong somewhere.
Re: Marriage Wahala by qtguru(m): 1:36pm On Sep 23, 2021
Iyaebe:
That's good but on a serious note your friend can't be AS if truly his parents are both AA,something is wrong somewhere.

I know I shouldn't laugh, but its just like shock and also funny too, so does that mean the mother cheated or na miracle ?
Re: Marriage Wahala by Nobody: 1:39pm On Sep 23, 2021
qtguru:

I know I shouldn't laugh, but its just like shock and also funny too, so does that mean the mother cheated or na miracle ?
No miracle of such can ever happen, he should question his parents or ask them to go for another genotype test and if the results still remain the same then he should start asking questions from his mum.
Re: Marriage Wahala by The5DME(m): 1:51pm On Sep 23, 2021
[[s]quote author=Iyaebe post=106097487]That's good but on a serious note your friend can't be AS if truly his parents are both AA,something is wrong somewhere.[/quote][/s]All these Nairaland male, disguising as a female just to scam people.
Re: Marriage Wahala by dingbang(m): 3:59pm On Sep 23, 2021
My girlfriend is AS and so am i, we know that we wont mary, we just lashing anyways.
Re: Marriage Wahala by Nonexisting1: 4:01pm On Sep 23, 2021
If both the boy's parents are AA and the boy is AS, then a DNA is needed here, simple and short. It seems paternity fraud didn't start in our generation.
Re: Marriage Wahala by kennethfranc(m): 8:31pm On Oct 07, 2021
@qtguru
Good evening sir.. Pls I sent u a mail
Re: Marriage Wahala by MufasaLion: 8:46pm On Oct 07, 2021
DNA is the solution to this family mess.
Re: Marriage Wahala by africonn: 11:26am On Nov 11, 2021
Iyaebe:
programmers no dey chase skirts

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Side Chick Jumps Out From 4th Floor Window As Wife Of Her Lover Returns Home / Nothing Attracts Women More Than A Fearless Man / Naira Marley In Gta 5*(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.