Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,329 members, 7,836,394 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

Marriage Wahala: Please Help....what Should Be Done Here - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marriage Wahala: Please Help....what Should Be Done Here (2018 Views)

Marriage Wahala Wey Don Choke / Marriage Wahala / Another Wahala! Please What's The Name Of This Pose? - Ini Edo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marriage Wahala: Please Help....what Should Be Done Here by MhiztaFrank(m): 9:54pm On Sep 13, 2021
There is this husband and wife who have been married for 29 years now, living together. The first child is 28 followed by the second(26), third(21), and the last who is 18 years.

After the last child, the wife sealed off her mind towards sex, I mean, there is not a day both couple had sex after the birth of the last child. This man has been living like that in pains but still yet still tries to provide for the family.... The major complain of the wife is that the man has not been providing adequately for the family thereby putting the family in suffering but truly the wife has been the one struggling and carrying the major needs of the family.

This man has begged the wife to try and understand him, for the past 18 years he has not released semen. He even went to report the issue to the wife's family and even called some friends to talk to her but to no avail.

Up till now as I type the woman is still adamant to helping the husband with sex. The man has made a decision to marry another woman but the woman is complaining to all the children that their father wants to go and marry another woman...

Please what is the advice here or next line of action to be taken??

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Marriage Wahala: Please Help....what Should Be Done Here by daddytime(m): 10:14pm On Sep 13, 2021
No comment..
Re: Marriage Wahala: Please Help....what Should Be Done Here by Nonexisting1: 10:19pm On Sep 13, 2021
The man is too nice to wait for 18years before considering second wife. Advise the man to tell his children why he is taking another wife before doing so, that's all he needs. The children are old enough to support him and if they don't want to, fucck them.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Marriage Wahala: Please Help....what Should Be Done Here by Nobody: 10:20pm On Sep 13, 2021
The man is old,he should be thinking about his children and grand children's life and not sex.He should understand
Re: Marriage Wahala: Please Help....what Should Be Done Here by Kobojunkie: 10:21pm On Sep 13, 2021
MhiztaFrank:
... The major complain of the wife is that the man has not been providing adequately for the family thereby putting the family in suffering but truly the wife has been the one struggling and carrying the major needs of the family.

This man has begged the wife to try and understand him, for the past 18 years he has not released semen. He even went to report the issue to the wife's family and even called some friends to talk to her but to no avail.

Up till now as I type the woman is still adamant to helping the husband with sex. The man has made a decision to marry another woman but the woman is complaining to all the children that their father wants to go and marry another woman...

What is the reason for the man's refusal to contribute to his family's upkeep? undecided

If he plans to marry another woman, does he plan to bring her into into same house where he does not adequately contribute to? undecided

I think there is more to the sex story between the two. My recommendation is that no third-party even bother trying to get involved at all. He has grown kids who can handle the squabble between their parents outsiders need not apply.. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Marriage Wahala: Please Help....what Should Be Done Here by Juliusmalema2: 10:38pm On Sep 13, 2021
My own advice are as below:
1. must the man fucck?
2. I ask again, must he fucck?
3. At his age he should be thinking of how to receive his grand children rather than thinking of fucck every now and then.
4. He does not provide for the home but he wants to be fuccking, he doesn't know that toto needs maintenan? So if not for the men that have been servicing the wife outside and giving her money for toto maintenance would he see toto to fucck?
5. lastly the man should keep his prik one side. As the saying goes 'no Bleep for a lazy man' or better put 'no toto for a lazy man'
Re: Marriage Wahala: Please Help....what Should Be Done Here by Olunmercy56(f): 10:41pm On Sep 13, 2021
I hope the man will not die on top of sex, he should think twice and talk to his children, they are not children again, they are adults, it's better they talk to their mother. I'm not saying he should hate sex but marrying another woman is not the solution. If he insists, He should look for a widow of his age or who will not break his back because of sex or bring him down financially, someone he should enjoy his sex with. But he must be financially okay to take care of them both including the children. Let him inform the children first
Re: Marriage Wahala: Please Help....what Should Be Done Here by Jeon(f): 11:14pm On Sep 13, 2021
MhiztaFrank:
There is this husband and wife who have been married for 29 years now, living together. The first child is 28 followed by the second(26), third(21), and the last who is 18 years.

After the last child, the wife sealed off her mind towards sex, I mean, there is not a day both couple had sex after the birth of the last child. This man has been living like that in pains but still yet still tries to provide for the family.... The major complain of the wife is that the man has not been providing adequately for the family thereby putting the family in suffering but truly the wife has been the one struggling and carrying the major needs of the family.

Let me just be looking.

Re: Marriage Wahala: Please Help....what Should Be Done Here by Onyi22(f): 11:28pm On Sep 13, 2021
Men and Sex are 5 and 6, if they can't get it, they end up raping women
They are all Useless
Re: Marriage Wahala: Please Help....what Should Be Done Here by Nobody: 11:57pm On Sep 13, 2021
I feel sorry for the woman. He couldn't support his current family but he is concerned about semen and second wife. No sane woman will walk in to his poverty ridden trap. At his old age he has no shame and the woman has done more than her part.
Re: Marriage Wahala: Please Help....what Should Be Done Here by poshestmina(f): 1:16am On Sep 14, 2021
Juliusmalema2:
1. must the man fucck?
3. At his age he should be thinking of how to receive his grand children rather than thinking of fucck every now and then.
4. He does not provide for the home but he wants to be fuccking, he doesn't know that toto needs maintenan? So if not for the men that have been servicing the wife outside and giving her money for toto maintenance would he see toto to fucck?
5. lastly the man should keep his prik one side. As the saying goes 'no Bleep for a lazy man' or better put 'no toto for a lazy man'

grin grin grin cheesy.
NAIRALAND!!! grin
Re: Marriage Wahala: Please Help....what Should Be Done Here by Nobody: 1:27am On Sep 14, 2021
Op, why you get two mouth na?
One time you said the man provides for his family despite his wife denying him his conjugal rights. Another time you said she's been the one shouldering the financial responsibilities of the family... Atoh..

Well, i think I can picture the scenario here. Seems like the woman is the hustling type and the thing is, it's not easy for a woman to be expending her energy laboring hard to cater for the family while all the man does or wants to do is stress her further with sex at the end of each days hustle. The excitement and desire will not be there because of the burden on her already + she may be avoiding pregnancy which may likely occur if she let the man continue to have his way.

I think the man should forget about fun for now and join the woman to hustle and take care of the family. Sometimes, it's idleness that makes a man begin to think and worry about sex too much.
If he gets busy, by the time he's exhausted from the days hustle, sex will be the last thing on his mind.

Let him join the wife and get busy. Na to train the one wen Dem don born be the Koko for now.

1 Like

Re: Marriage Wahala: Please Help....what Should Be Done Here by smat101(m): 1:34am On Sep 14, 2021
Onyi22:
Men and Sex are 5 and 6, if they can't get it, they end up raping women
They are all Useless
Women and money are 5 and 6 ,if they can't get it , the end up becoming prostitutes
They are all useless including Onyi22
Re: Marriage Wahala: Please Help....what Should Be Done Here by Ofadaman(m): 5:56am On Sep 14, 2021
Man wey no get money to take care of one family, wan go marry another wife because of sex. Lol,

So when he marry the second wife, it's the first wife that will still be taking care of him, as she's been taking care of him and family for over 18yrs.
Re: Marriage Wahala: Please Help....what Should Be Done Here by Akwaibomdude(m): 6:27am On Sep 14, 2021
This matter tie gele
Re: Marriage Wahala: Please Help....what Should Be Done Here by Caramia2020(m): 6:27am On Sep 14, 2021
18 years without intimacy between couples n d man has been patient all dis years, it shows dat d man inability to provide for d family has affected d libido of his wife bcoz one cannot make love when there's no food to eat or probably d struggling of d woman has made her to be so. Some people like sex a lot but for some it's just when de happy with u n feel secure before love making can take place. Probably d wife fell out of love with d man. Second wife is not d issue bcoz d man will only increase his problem, he should provide for his immediate family first den he will forget d issue of second wife bcoz d sex he crave for will be given to him by his wife.
Re: Marriage Wahala: Please Help....what Should Be Done Here by Nobody: 7:24am On Sep 14, 2021
A man whose last child is 18years, you still complaining that he is not providing for his family? What age do you want him to provide for his children reach,, abeg let the children start providing for themselves too.... Haba kilode..... E ma kpa baba..... E fun lobo do, etu fe gba owo re..

1 Like

Re: Marriage Wahala: Please Help....what Should Be Done Here by Nobody: 7:29am On Sep 14, 2021
Caramia2020:
18 years without intimacy between couples n d man has been patient all dis years, it shows dat d man inability to provide for d family has affected d libido of his wife bcoz one cannot make love when there's no food to eat or probably d struggling of d woman has made her to be so. Some people like sex a lot but for some it's just when de happy with u n feel secure before love making can take place. Probably d wife fell out of love with d man. Second wife is not d issue bcoz d man will only increase his problem, he should provide for his immediate family first den he will forget d issue of second wife bcoz d sex he crave for will be given to him by his wife.
So if a man is financially handicapped to provide for his immediate family, the punishment is to be denied sex? For good 18years Morever this man last child is 18years, which other provide do they want from baba?? I no blame the selfish woman.... Had it been that when she started her nonsense, baba remarried that time, by now she will be competing with the new wife over baba's attention...

1 Like

Re: Marriage Wahala: Please Help....what Should Be Done Here by yomi007k(m): 7:30am On Sep 14, 2021
I have noticed that people that Sex is directly proportional to Poverty.

People that love sex most also have higher chances of not making money. But not in all cases.
Re: Marriage Wahala: Please Help....what Should Be Done Here by Caramia2020(m): 8:50am On Sep 14, 2021
BKsoul:
So if a man is financially handicapped to provide for his immediate family, the punishment is to be denied sex? For good 18years Morever this man last child is 18years, which other provide do they want from baba?? I no blame the selfish woman.... Had it been that when she started her nonsense, baba remarried that time, by now she will be competing with the new wife over baba's attention...
Like I said, he has been patient he was d one dat accepted d taboo n now it's become d norm in his family. I won't even take six months off when I did not travel. His patience has created a problem for him.
Re: Marriage Wahala: Please Help....what Should Be Done Here by 9japride(m): 8:52am On Sep 14, 2021
This sounds fake and does not make any sense. You all will be surprised that the woman will be collecting di€k from outside. It's only a wicked woman that will do such. A lot of older couples are enjoying sex life. I see this story as one of those stuffs guys post here just to have fun while people comment.
Re: Marriage Wahala: Please Help....what Should Be Done Here by VTJN(m): 6:49pm On Sep 14, 2021
Juliusmalema2:
1. must the man fucck?
LMAO : grin grin
Re: Marriage Wahala: Please Help....what Should Be Done Here by MhiztaFrank(m): 9:12pm On Sep 14, 2021
Thanks for the comments so far.....the matter is still very hot on ground

I don't know who to support cause I think, firstl is not easy for a capable man not to have sex for over 18 years

Secondly, I still don't blame the wife, she feels very bittered, she normally complain she doesn't expect this kind of life from the man

So the matter tie wrapper
Re: Marriage Wahala: Please Help....what Should Be Done Here by flokii: 9:38pm On Sep 14, 2021
I don't think the woman did right denying the poor man sex for years and still trying to prevent him from taking another wife.. sex is part of her conjugal duties to her husband so if she fails at that, let the man marry a younger and sexually active woman.
Re: Marriage Wahala: Please Help....what Should Be Done Here by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:36pm On Sep 14, 2021
First of all, how old is the couple? I mean how old is even the husband?

Then is anything wrong with the woman or is she hiding something from the man? You mean for 18 yrs a married woman who is not that old would not want to have sex with his husband who she stays in the same house and bed with, Abeg something is wrong somewhere.

Oga, you already have 3 kids so why marry another wife? Even if you are still young, get a mistress and don't allow her take in for you.

Lastly tell your wife and even her people you have involve on the issue that you want to get a mistress to be servicing yur sexual urge..so incase you come back home or don't return, They should not blame you. ..

You go see say your wife head go reset by force!

I hate rubbish!

(1) (Reply)

I'm A Chronic Womanizer And I Broke My New Year Resolution! Pls I Need Help! / Sweet In The Middle: My Love Story With A Church Sister / Guys What's The Most Outrageous Demand Your Girlfriend Has Ever Asked From You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.