Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,029 members, 7,818,036 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

Meet Ogugofor Obianuju Anastasia, UNN Pharmacy Best Graduating Student (Picture) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Meet Ogugofor Obianuju Anastasia, UNN Pharmacy Best Graduating Student (Picture) (31689 Views)

Ugoji Chinenyenwa Pamela: Best Graduating Student UNN's Pharmacy Department / Ajayi Samson, Missing University Of Ibadan Student (Picture) / My Reading Culture - Rufai Basirat, UI Pharmacy Best Graduating Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Ogugofor Obianuju Anastasia, UNN Pharmacy Best Graduating Student (Picture) by Nobody: 5:27pm On Sep 23, 2021
Congrats to her

Finishing School as the best in ya department no be moi moi

Make she just find way japa ,,cos for Naija ,,,,make she no go find work tire
Re: Meet Ogugofor Obianuju Anastasia, UNN Pharmacy Best Graduating Student (Picture) by sirvic68: 5:27pm On Sep 23, 2021
Dem no born her well make she no know book with this kind of her Thick glass
Re: Meet Ogugofor Obianuju Anastasia, UNN Pharmacy Best Graduating Student (Picture) by Missyajoke(f): 5:28pm On Sep 23, 2021
richmond500:
Before I opened the thread, I just knew its gonna be a lady.

When it comes to academics, women always come out on top but when it comes to real life situations, men triumph.

Are you sure you have brains at all

1 Like

Re: Meet Ogugofor Obianuju Anastasia, UNN Pharmacy Best Graduating Student (Picture) by ofiko123(m): 5:28pm On Sep 23, 2021
Congratulations to her..
Re: Meet Ogugofor Obianuju Anastasia, UNN Pharmacy Best Graduating Student (Picture) by Iamagoodgirll: 5:28pm On Sep 23, 2021
Congratulations girl
4.95 Cgpa that's a whole lot of hard work
Re: Meet Ogugofor Obianuju Anastasia, UNN Pharmacy Best Graduating Student (Picture) by trippleKAY(m): 5:29pm On Sep 23, 2021
viktohmarkz:
This one eh.....
E no get time for "baby i love you talk your own"

She go just waka comot

BIG congrats to her
u know her?
Re: Meet Ogugofor Obianuju Anastasia, UNN Pharmacy Best Graduating Student (Picture) by trippleKAY(m): 5:30pm On Sep 23, 2021
People wa dey wear glasses like that dey know book wella. Congratulations
Re: Meet Ogugofor Obianuju Anastasia, UNN Pharmacy Best Graduating Student (Picture) by VillageElder(m): 5:31pm On Sep 23, 2021
Igbo amaka
Re: Meet Ogugofor Obianuju Anastasia, UNN Pharmacy Best Graduating Student (Picture) by Traplord09: 5:32pm On Sep 23, 2021
I be like say da want to tell me other story again.....
Re: Meet Ogugofor Obianuju Anastasia, UNN Pharmacy Best Graduating Student (Picture) by richmond500: 5:34pm On Sep 23, 2021
Missyajoke:

Are you sure you have brains at all
I left school with a CGPA of 4.39, do u think I have brains?

1 Like

Re: Meet Ogugofor Obianuju Anastasia, UNN Pharmacy Best Graduating Student (Picture) by KillAlabi2021(m): 5:35pm On Sep 23, 2021
First class an nonsense

Baby grind on ma diq and make me feel like a man

Would have been better if she got a first class in Blowing up long and stiff meaty rod

I said what I said
Re: Meet Ogugofor Obianuju Anastasia, UNN Pharmacy Best Graduating Student (Picture) by Kingisibor: 5:35pm On Sep 23, 2021
Olosho and runs girls won't comment on this intellectual post cos thats what they do in wchool, leaving schools and traveling for preek week in week out ....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Ogugofor Obianuju Anastasia, UNN Pharmacy Best Graduating Student (Picture) by Nobody: 5:36pm On Sep 23, 2021
Congrats girl but academic success doesn't translate to success in real life and what happens in real life is the true test of knowledge. It's time to prove your true worth to the world and I wish you the very best ahead.

1 Like

Re: Meet Ogugofor Obianuju Anastasia, UNN Pharmacy Best Graduating Student (Picture) by princekelechukwu: 5:36pm On Sep 23, 2021
emperor863:
Congrats, a beautiful Yoruba girl born to Igbo parent.

Re: Meet Ogugofor Obianuju Anastasia, UNN Pharmacy Best Graduating Student (Picture) by richmond500: 5:37pm On Sep 23, 2021
Iamagoodgirll:
Congratulations girl
4.95 Cgpa that's a whole lot of hard work
grace follow too, I am very sure she wouldn't have done by herself, she was actually very good and probably had lecturers help her out too, like moving her from 69 to 70
Re: Meet Ogugofor Obianuju Anastasia, UNN Pharmacy Best Graduating Student (Picture) by Nobody: 5:40pm On Sep 23, 2021
richmond500:
grace follow too, I am very sure she wouldn't have done by herself, she was actually very good and probably had lecturers help her out too, like moving her from 69 to 70
Okay. Just celebrate grace and move on. You're begining to sound jealous undecided

2 Likes

Re: Meet Ogugofor Obianuju Anastasia, UNN Pharmacy Best Graduating Student (Picture) by Nobody: 5:41pm On Sep 23, 2021
Judeogige:
Pharmacy with gpa of 4.95 no be beans. Congratulations to her
Doesn't mean she's brilliant, she's just a good crammer. Pharmacists usually have to cram to graduate. The curriculum is useless and has no place in present day Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Meet Ogugofor Obianuju Anastasia, UNN Pharmacy Best Graduating Student (Picture) by AreaFada2: 5:42pm On Sep 23, 2021
Hemanwel:
But on a serious note, why is it that girls or women are always the overall best or best graduating whatever? I ask again, why??

Is it that girls are more intelligent than boys?

A girl was the best graduand in my department back then in Uniben.

Ladies, what's the secret behind your academic intelligence?

On the average, girls are better organised. Unless a girl follows boys up and down or there is acute poverty in her family, she has fewer distractions.

Far fewer girls combine studies with making a boyfriend happy, pay boyfriend's fees and accommodation from hustling or spend solid hours watching and discussing EPL or La Liga? grin cheesy

More boys get distracted by too many things.

Focus and natural intelligence result in success. Congrats to her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Ogugofor Obianuju Anastasia, UNN Pharmacy Best Graduating Student (Picture) by Ugmama(m): 5:47pm On Sep 23, 2021
Re: Meet Ogugofor Obianuju Anastasia, UNN Pharmacy Best Graduating Student (Picture) by Queenserah26(f): 5:48pm On Sep 23, 2021
Congratulations Obianuju
Re: Meet Ogugofor Obianuju Anastasia, UNN Pharmacy Best Graduating Student (Picture) by Iamagoodgirll: 5:50pm On Sep 23, 2021
richmond500:
grace yes but it's rare for a lecturer to give students extra mark there by denials them "first class''.

I have seen someone that graduated with cgpa of 4.47
Re: Meet Ogugofor Obianuju Anastasia, UNN Pharmacy Best Graduating Student (Picture) by richmond500: 5:57pm On Sep 23, 2021
Iamagoodgirll:
grace yes but it's rare for a lecturer to give students extra mark there by denials them "first class''..
I have seen someone that graduated with cgpa of 4.47
Especially if u are a lady, grace deh follow.
I graduated with a CGPA of 4.39, I got tired in my finals wen I noticed I won't be leaving with first class, no lecturer get my time, I was fluctuating on 4.43 and 4.42, but the best student then was having favour left right and centre

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Ogugofor Obianuju Anastasia, UNN Pharmacy Best Graduating Student (Picture) by Agboriotejoye(m): 5:58pm On Sep 23, 2021
See her Igbo cheesy cheesy
Re: Meet Ogugofor Obianuju Anastasia, UNN Pharmacy Best Graduating Student (Picture) by NaijaCover(m): 5:58pm On Sep 23, 2021
Good For Her
Re: Meet Ogugofor Obianuju Anastasia, UNN Pharmacy Best Graduating Student (Picture) by Focusmind: 5:59pm On Sep 23, 2021
Next thing na scholarship abroad and you won't see her again. The way we are loosing our trained professionals is ming boggling.
Re: Meet Ogugofor Obianuju Anastasia, UNN Pharmacy Best Graduating Student (Picture) by Agboriotejoye(m): 6:01pm On Sep 23, 2021
richmond500:
I graduated with a CGPA of 4.39, I got tired in my finals wen I noticed I won't be leaving with first class, no lecturer get my time, I was fluctuating on 4.43 and 4.42, but the best student then was having favour left right and centre

And yet you are a zombie for a man who does not have GPA not to even mention CGPA. You see your life. I'm sure even none of his children are as smart as you are cause I've never seen any of them read any tangible course while I'm sure you read a good course to have faced such harsh lecturers.
Conclusion: You're selling yourself short. Find yourself
Re: Meet Ogugofor Obianuju Anastasia, UNN Pharmacy Best Graduating Student (Picture) by engrfaruq(m): 6:03pm On Sep 23, 2021
Meet her for what? When she may eventually become a classroom teacher due to lack of job opportunities.

Re: Meet Ogugofor Obianuju Anastasia, UNN Pharmacy Best Graduating Student (Picture) by kkonyeji(m): 6:11pm On Sep 23, 2021
Congratulations Uju.
Re: Meet Ogugofor Obianuju Anastasia, UNN Pharmacy Best Graduating Student (Picture) by Adimx567(m): 6:13pm On Sep 23, 2021
Congratulations dear beauty with brain...May the Lord continue to enlarge you academically. Amen
Re: Meet Ogugofor Obianuju Anastasia, UNN Pharmacy Best Graduating Student (Picture) by richmond500: 6:15pm On Sep 23, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

And yet you are a zombie for a man who does not have GPA not to even mention CGPA. You see your life. I'm sure even none of his children are as smart as you are cause I've never seen any of them read any tangible course while I'm sure you read a good course to have faced such harsh lecturers.
Conclusion: You're selling yourself short. Find yourself
First, I didn't study any course like medicine or law or pharmacy, I studied something close to physics.

Secondly I have never bragged about my CGPA and actually didn't see the difference between me and Buhari or any other Nigerian, there is a massive difference between a large CGPA and education.

What I gained in school that satisfies me wasn't CGPA, the purpose of education is to train the mind to think and not GPA.
U can't see me beating the drum of disunity or insulting the sovereignty of my country, neither will u see me insult the govt, that's what touts and ipob piglets do. Don't get me wrong, I don't like Buhari too since i see him as a failure though I am an APC supporter, but I see Igbos as touts and uneducated street urchins who insults rather than criticize.
Re: Meet Ogugofor Obianuju Anastasia, UNN Pharmacy Best Graduating Student (Picture) by Iamagoodgirll: 6:17pm On Sep 23, 2021
richmond500:
women always have faviour in that aspect.
You're a Champ! It's not easy with your Cgpa

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Grammarians Please I Need Help In This Sentence / Nigerian Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Russian University / Entry Requirements For OAU "Omega Chicks Circle", Ladies-Only Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.