Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,063 members, 7,825,368 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

UK: Mum Dies Suddenly While Cuddling Her Baby Girl, Leaving Doctors Baffled(Pix) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / UK: Mum Dies Suddenly While Cuddling Her Baby Girl, Leaving Doctors Baffled(Pix) (57117 Views)

Lady Sparks Outrage As She Pierces Her Baby's Nose (Photo) / My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me / Man Buys Brand New Benz For His Newborn Baby Girl (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK: Mum Dies Suddenly While Cuddling Her Baby Girl, Leaving Doctors Baffled(Pix) by Nobody: 6:36pm On Sep 23, 2021
JaskanFactor:
maybe she toook the Jab
even if she did, it would not be announced

1 Like

Re: UK: Mum Dies Suddenly While Cuddling Her Baby Girl, Leaving Doctors Baffled(Pix) by Jeromejnr(m): 6:36pm On Sep 23, 2021
Buliwyf:

Story. You mean I should listen to your fictional message like you listened to the fictional god that told you Trump will be sworn in?

It's like Trump hunts you in your dreams grin
Re: UK: Mum Dies Suddenly While Cuddling Her Baby Girl, Leaving Doctors Baffled(Pix) by RazorEdge: 6:37pm On Sep 23, 2021
MufasaLion:

Give me proof of the bolded or shut the hell up!

Nobody is in Heaven or Hell yet. Such assumptions is contrary to the scriptures. The scriptures tells us that Satan, the Antichrist and thep False prophet would be thrown into Hell first. As we all know the devil is not in Hell yet.

As regards Heaven/paradise, this will be after the resurrection. Otherwise, what is the essence of resurrection? All who are dead are only but sleeping until the return of Christ.
Re: UK: Mum Dies Suddenly While Cuddling Her Baby Girl, Leaving Doctors Baffled(Pix) by freshalien: 6:39pm On Sep 23, 2021
Hemanwel:
MrrGary, you call Righteousness2 messages on this platform terror? Nna, remove for there!

Remember say the kingdom of God suffereth violence o! And na by fire by force we go tey kolobi am.

You people just go about talking rubbish with absolutely no proof. No proof of your heaven or hell or whatsoever.

Same Righteousness2 that said if Trump doesn’t win in the last US election, rapture would take place. Guess what, Trump lost and we still dey here kamkpe!

Una two madness go soon over ennn! Make una no worry. Una go dey alright las las

1 Like

Re: UK: Mum Dies Suddenly While Cuddling Her Baby Girl, Leaving Doctors Baffled(Pix) by MufasaLion: 6:41pm On Sep 23, 2021
RazorEdge:

Nobody is in Heaven or Hell yet. Such assumptions is contrary to the scriptures. The scriptures tells us that Satan, the Antichrist and thep False prophet would be thrown into Hell first. As we all know the devil is not in Hell yet.

As regards Heaven/paradise, this will be after the resurrection. Otherwise, what is the essence of resurrection? All who are dead are only but sleeping until the return of Christ.

Lol

According to the scriptures, you're right. The dude that I qoute is just a deceptive guy using hell and heaven to spam the forum always.

1 Like

Re: UK: Mum Dies Suddenly While Cuddling Her Baby Girl, Leaving Doctors Baffled(Pix) by bmdmix11: 6:43pm On Sep 23, 2021
Goldenheart:
lipsrsealed
Nobody dies all of a sudden.. There are series of events that leads to death.

pele ohh uncle series of unfortunate event
Re: UK: Mum Dies Suddenly While Cuddling Her Baby Girl, Leaving Doctors Baffled(Pix) by Asour: 6:51pm On Sep 23, 2021
Jerryherd:

The Sun UK and Daily mail with all sort of Bullshit News to sell their tabloid and scare some people

Why not wait for an autopsy or return of test before publishing the News

RIP

Sad indeed.

You have a point but it is we (the gist loving readership base) that keep them in Business by clicks & buys. If the readership really avoids such news, they wouldn't sell it.
Re: UK: Mum Dies Suddenly While Cuddling Her Baby Girl, Leaving Doctors Baffled(Pix) by illicit(m): 6:52pm On Sep 23, 2021
smartasuen:

The world has officially ended. We are living on borrowed time!

Awwwww....
Re: UK: Mum Dies Suddenly While Cuddling Her Baby Girl, Leaving Doctors Baffled(Pix) by illicit(m): 6:52pm On Sep 23, 2021
hopexter:

What an illicit world sad sad

Awwwww....
Re: UK: Mum Dies Suddenly While Cuddling Her Baby Girl, Leaving Doctors Baffled(Pix) by olisaEze(m): 6:54pm On Sep 23, 2021
Village pipo came calling, probably. Pastor righteousness89 will probably have something more profound to say. undecided
Re: UK: Mum Dies Suddenly While Cuddling Her Baby Girl, Leaving Doctors Baffled(Pix) by Buliwyf: 6:56pm On Sep 23, 2021
Jeromejnr:

It's like Trump hunts you in your dreams grin

Nope. Your shamelessness hunts me.
Re: UK: Mum Dies Suddenly While Cuddling Her Baby Girl, Leaving Doctors Baffled(Pix) by Tedpgrass: 7:02pm On Sep 23, 2021
Pulmonary thrombus

Re: UK: Mum Dies Suddenly While Cuddling Her Baby Girl, Leaving Doctors Baffled(Pix) by OkuFaba(m): 7:11pm On Sep 23, 2021
MrrGary:

ThankYou sir for stopping over.. tongue

Plss do you think this news is part of the endtime you have been terrorising us with? shocked

1 Like

Re: UK: Mum Dies Suddenly While Cuddling Her Baby Girl, Leaving Doctors Baffled(Pix) by mu2sa2: 7:22pm On Sep 23, 2021
Jerryherd:

The Sun UK and Daily mail with all sort of Bullshit News to sell their tabloid and scare some people

RIP

And you, why don't you wait for autopsy before posting your elephant-shit.

1 Like

Re: UK: Mum Dies Suddenly While Cuddling Her Baby Girl, Leaving Doctors Baffled(Pix) by Charmingrascal(m): 7:32pm On Sep 23, 2021
Jeromejnr:

First of all Ecclesiastes is a book a contemplation on a man who is without God as he reasons out the reasons for his existence.
That was why it was also written "money answereth all things" ..Well Jesus said money doesn't.
It's almost a play like the Song of Solomon but more of a contemplation.

As for the second scripture. When Jesus comes back he is coming back just like Enoch prophesied with thousands and thousands of the spirits of the saints who will come back and inhabit their newly transformed bodies that will rise up from the graves and then they will ascend back into heaven with their new glorified bodies.

Jude 1 :14
Enoch also, the seventh from Adam, prophesied of these, saying, Behold, the Lord cometh with ten thousands of his saints

Also..the writer of Hebrews writing on when we approach heaven in prayer..and congregating with the saints already there...

Heb 12: 23 ....You have come to the spirits of the righteous ones in heaven who have now been made perfect

Jesus said this John 3:13: “No one has ascended to heaven but He who came down from heaven, that is, the Son of Man who is in heaven.”

Apostle Peter reinforce this claim in one of his teachings he says "Men and brethren, let me speak freely to you of the patriarch David, that he is both dead and buried, and his tomb is with us to this day. … For David did not ascend into the heavens” (Acts 2:29, 34).
Re: UK: Mum Dies Suddenly While Cuddling Her Baby Girl, Leaving Doctors Baffled(Pix) by Abujaexpress: 7:33pm On Sep 23, 2021
Jerryherd:

RIP

U.K version of Nigerian's PM News grin

1 Like

Re: UK: Mum Dies Suddenly While Cuddling Her Baby Girl, Leaving Doctors Baffled(Pix) by willexyaho(m): 7:36pm On Sep 23, 2021
Just imagine if it is in Nigeria what people will say
Re: UK: Mum Dies Suddenly While Cuddling Her Baby Girl, Leaving Doctors Baffled(Pix) by ADMAF(m): 7:41pm On Sep 23, 2021
Jerryherd:

RIP

I stopped reading The sun UK in particular cos its style of reportage gives me the same vibe I get from reading fake news on social media.
Re: UK: Mum Dies Suddenly While Cuddling Her Baby Girl, Leaving Doctors Baffled(Pix) by Goldbw122(m): 7:44pm On Sep 23, 2021
I think it is too much chemical reaction of happiness..
Re: UK: Mum Dies Suddenly While Cuddling Her Baby Girl, Leaving Doctors Baffled(Pix) by Goldbw122(m): 7:45pm On Sep 23, 2021
willexyaho:
Just imagine if it is in Nigeria what people will say
They will even kill the baby and brand the baby witch.. trust my Nigeria.
Re: UK: Mum Dies Suddenly While Cuddling Her Baby Girl, Leaving Doctors Baffled(Pix) by themanderon: 7:47pm On Sep 23, 2021
Here in Nigeria the husband will be behind bars and they will term him a suspect.
Re: UK: Mum Dies Suddenly While Cuddling Her Baby Girl, Leaving Doctors Baffled(Pix) by Jeromejnr(m): 7:53pm On Sep 23, 2021
Charmingrascal:

Jesus said this John 3:13: “No one has ascended to heaven but He who came down from heaven, that is, the Son of Man who is in heaven.”

Apostle Peter reinforce this claim in one of his teachings he says "Men and brethren, let me speak freely to you of the patriarch David, that he is both dead and buried, and his tomb is with us to this day. … For David did not ascend into the heavens” (Acts 2:29, 34).

You are confusing old covenant with new covenant.

Before Jesus rose, no one went to heaven. They all went to sheol. Sheol was divided between the good and bad. Hence the story of rich man and lazarus.

So no one had ascended to heaven before that time.
This is why Jesus went to sheol to preach to the spirits in prison.

1 peter 3:19 He was put to death in the body but made alive in the Spirit, 19in whom He also went and preached to the spirits in prison 20who disobeyed long ago when God waited patiently in the days of Noah while the ark was being built.

Sheol is a form of prison a holding place.

So when Jesus rose he led captivity captive by bringing the righteous souls to heaven with Him.

Eph 4: 8 This is why it says: “When he ascended on high, he took many captives and gave gifts to his people.

Also Paul said..

It's better for me to die and be with the Lord...for to be absent from the body is to be present with the Lord. For being with the Lord is far better.

He wasn't going to sleep and wait a thousand years to be with Jesus. What was the point of him wanting to leave earth then?

Also, Jesus corrected Mary and the Theif on the cross when they both alluded to the coming of Christ before they can see Him again..by implying two things..

Firstly, no one in Him actually dies but lives on.(when he spoke on Lazarus who was to be raised).

Secondly by correcting the theif saying "Today.." when the theif was expecting it to be at later time.

Same also goes for when he corrected the sadducess (who didn't beleive in spirits) on the future resurrection by saying "God is the God of the living, not the dead" Therefore the spirits are alive somewhere. And that somewhere, is where Elijah and Moses came from to appear before Jesus and the three disciples on the mountain.
Re: UK: Mum Dies Suddenly While Cuddling Her Baby Girl, Leaving Doctors Baffled(Pix) by Nickymezor(f): 7:58pm On Sep 23, 2021
Really a sad one
Re: UK: Mum Dies Suddenly While Cuddling Her Baby Girl, Leaving Doctors Baffled(Pix) by Charmingrascal(m): 8:05pm On Sep 23, 2021
Jeromejnr:

You are confusing old covenant with new covenant.

Before Jesus rose, no one went to heaven. They all went to sheol. Sheol was divided between the good and bad. Hence the story of rich man and lazarus.

So no one had ascended to heaven before that time.
This is why Jesus went to sheol to preach to the spirits in prison.

1 peter 3:19 He was put to death in the body but made alive in the Spirit, 19in whom He also went and preached to the spirits in prison 20who disobeyed long ago when God waited patiently in the days of Noah while the ark was being built.

Sheol is a form of prison a holding place.

So when Jesus rose he led captivity captive by bringing the righteous souls to heaven with Him.

Eph 4: 8 This is why it says: “When he ascended on high, he took many captives and gave gifts to his people.

Also Paul said..

It's better for me to die and be with the Lord...for to be absent from the body is to be present with the Lord. For being with the Lord is far better.

He wasn't going to sleep and wait a thousand years to be with Jesus. What was the point of him wanting to leave earth then?

Also, Jesus corrected Mary and the Theif on the cross when they both alluded to the coming of Christ before they can see Him again..by implying two things..

Firstly, no one in Him actually dies but lives on.(when he spoke on Lazarus who was to be raised).

Secondly by correcting the theif saying "Today.." when the theif was expecting it to be at later time.

Same also goes for when he corrected the sadducess (who didn't beleive in spirits) on the future resurrection by saying "God is the God of the living, not the dead" Therefore the spirits are alive somewhere. And that somewhere, is where Elijah and Moses came from to appear before Jesus and the three disciples on the mountain.

May God enlighten us and help us to understand his words perfectly.

Thanks for your time I really appreciate your input

1 Like

Re: UK: Mum Dies Suddenly While Cuddling Her Baby Girl, Leaving Doctors Baffled(Pix) by Ayion: 8:08pm On Sep 23, 2021
Jeromejnr:

They will come and tell you, you ain't preaching love but fear.

I wonder what love is if you can't warn people on the eternal consequence of a person's behaviour.

They just want love, love love, so they can live anyhow and keep saying God loves us.

Romans 6:1–2 (KJV)
What shall we say then? Shall we continue in sin, that grace may abound?God forbid.

They keep saying he is preaching fear but they forget we are asked to “work out our own salvation with fear and trembling” Philippians 2:12
Re: UK: Mum Dies Suddenly While Cuddling Her Baby Girl, Leaving Doctors Baffled(Pix) by Kalubolt(m): 8:14pm On Sep 23, 2021
Righteousness2:

Bro, If you refuse to yield to this Messages you call terrorizing, a day is coming when you wish to play back the time and do the Needful.but it will be Late.

There are People at this very moment in Hell, that will give anything to be terrorized with these Messages. But alas it is too late.
Are you the one that put them in hell?

There are People who have died and made Heaven due to what we do here.
There are also people have died and are in Hell now after they refused to yield to what we preach.
Nairaland is a record on the side of Eternity for many people.
Re: UK: Mum Dies Suddenly While Cuddling Her Baby Girl, Leaving Doctors Baffled(Pix) by Kalubolt(m): 8:15pm On Sep 23, 2021
MufasaLion:

Give me proof of the bolded or shut the hell up!
Don't mind him
Re: UK: Mum Dies Suddenly While Cuddling Her Baby Girl, Leaving Doctors Baffled(Pix) by Hezzyluv: 8:20pm On Sep 23, 2021
eniolaamos7:

May her soul rest in perfect peace. But was there any sickness she was battling with before her demise?

Amen.

She suffered breast cancer.
Re: UK: Mum Dies Suddenly While Cuddling Her Baby Girl, Leaving Doctors Baffled(Pix) by MufasaLion: 8:24pm On Sep 23, 2021
Kalubolt:

Don't mind him

Sure.
Re: UK: Mum Dies Suddenly While Cuddling Her Baby Girl, Leaving Doctors Baffled(Pix) by Lamanii22(f): 8:54pm On Sep 23, 2021
Awwww this is devastating!
Re: UK: Mum Dies Suddenly While Cuddling Her Baby Girl, Leaving Doctors Baffled(Pix) by Bunmhi(f): 8:56pm On Sep 23, 2021
It's must be so hard on the man. RIP dead
Re: UK: Mum Dies Suddenly While Cuddling Her Baby Girl, Leaving Doctors Baffled(Pix) by Lamanii22(f): 8:56pm On Sep 23, 2021
Hezzyluv:
RIP...

That was how my elder sister died last year December in my presence cry cry cry

Someone once said

"anytime I remember that there'll be no escape from the cold hands of death"
it weakens him.

#Bittertruth

Hmmmm.... I'm really sorry hun....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hospital Gave Family Wrong Baby Home, Called Family 10 Days Later For Exchange / Moment Terrified Mum Saw Her Jobless 17yr Old Son's N50m Mercedes Benz -pics/vid / Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.