Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,044 members, 7,814,581 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

UK: Mum Dies Suddenly While Cuddling Her Baby Girl, Leaving Doctors Baffled(Pix) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / UK: Mum Dies Suddenly While Cuddling Her Baby Girl, Leaving Doctors Baffled(Pix) (57085 Views)

Lady Sparks Outrage As She Pierces Her Baby's Nose (Photo) / My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me / Man Buys Brand New Benz For His Newborn Baby Girl (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK: Mum Dies Suddenly While Cuddling Her Baby Girl, Leaving Doctors Baffled(Pix) by Offpoint1: 9:08pm On Sep 23, 2021
Jeromejnr:

Yes, you need correction.

Jesus tells a story of a rich man the jews knew as Dimas (or so) who was in hell suffering torments..while Abraham advised that there are prophets still on the earth preaching. And his (Dimas) brothers should hear them.

There are other scriptures, but no time to type much.
Was it a "REAL LIFE STORY" or an illustration? I want to know know your level of understanding... Kindly reply.
Re: UK: Mum Dies Suddenly While Cuddling Her Baby Girl, Leaving Doctors Baffled(Pix) by GetMeRight: 9:26pm On Sep 23, 2021
Jerryherd:

The Sun UK and Daily mail with all sort of Bullshit News to sell their tabloid and scare some people

Why not wait for an autopsy or return of test before publishing the News

RIP

When did that start, I couldn't seem to remember? Waiting for autopsy before a death is reported by the media? The word "update" never exist in your dictionary? They only reported the death, they didn't say what caused it
Re: UK: Mum Dies Suddenly While Cuddling Her Baby Girl, Leaving Doctors Baffled(Pix) by Jeromejnr(m): 9:28pm On Sep 23, 2021
Offpoint1:

Was it a "REAL LIFE STORY" or an illustration? I want to know know your level of understanding... Kindly reply.

It was both. Cause Jewish historians say they knew who the rich man was.

Also, if you claim "just an illustration", then why will God give an example based on a false reality to make a point. God has never done so in His word.

God says what He means and means what He says. God is a God of Truth.

For more info you can go through my other replies in the comments.
Re: UK: Mum Dies Suddenly While Cuddling Her Baby Girl, Leaving Doctors Baffled(Pix) by GetMeRight: 9:36pm On Sep 23, 2021
schoolboymatt:
Maybe the child na ogbanje.

Maybe!
RIP to the dead.

People like you are the ones dumping 2 years old children on the streets in the name of witchcraft. Shame on you
Re: UK: Mum Dies Suddenly While Cuddling Her Baby Girl, Leaving Doctors Baffled(Pix) by GetMeRight: 9:42pm On Sep 23, 2021
Jerryherd:

Why not wait to ascertain cause of death from the pathology department.. rather than Runa story a" mother died suddenly why cuddling her baby"

Because she actually died while cuddling her baby. How is that difficult for anyone to comprehend?
Re: UK: Mum Dies Suddenly While Cuddling Her Baby Girl, Leaving Doctors Baffled(Pix) by Offpoint1: 9:42pm On Sep 23, 2021
Jeromejnr:

It was both. Cause Jewish historians say they knew who the rich man was.

Also, if you claim "just an illustration", then why will God give an example based on a false reality to make a point. God has never done so in His word.

God says what He means and means what He says. God is a God of Truth.

For more info you can go through my other replies in the comments.
I guess you no Nothing about literature... There's no "Truth" or "False" in an expression.

If you claim God can't use "False reality" was all the parables of Jesus a true life story including the prodigal?
Re: UK: Mum Dies Suddenly While Cuddling Her Baby Girl, Leaving Doctors Baffled(Pix) by Jeromejnr(m): 9:53pm On Sep 23, 2021
Offpoint1:

I guess you no Nothing about literature... There's no "Truth" or "False" in an expression.

If you claim God can't use "False reality" was all the parables of Jesus a true life story including the prodigal?

A parable is a parable.

If you knew biblical literature all parables started with an annotation that clearly showed it was a parable.
Therefore a parable cannot be a false reality because it is an allegory.

Jesus told parables to hide meanings from His enemies. But reveal hidden concepts to His true followers.

The rich man's story was not annoted to be a parable but a story without a hidden meaning. Clearly showing why people should receive His teachings now.

Don't even bother this argument. Even Scholars don't debate it. So don't waste your time trying to form literary smartness with me.
Re: UK: Mum Dies Suddenly While Cuddling Her Baby Girl, Leaving Doctors Baffled(Pix) by Offpoint1: 10:02pm On Sep 23, 2021
Jeromejnr:

A parable is a parable.

If you knew biblical literature all parables started with an annotation that clearly showed it was a parable.
Therefore a parable cannot be a false reality because it is an allegory.

Jesus told parables to hide meanings from His enemies. But reveal hidden concepts to His true followers.

The rich man's story was not annoted to be a parable but a story without a hidden meaning. Clearly showing why people should receive His teachings now.

Don't even bother this argument. Even Scholars don't debate it. So don't waste your time trying to form literary smartness with me.
Lol, I wasn't going to argue further. You've given me what I wanted... SHORT YOURSELF IN THE FOOT.

So no further arguments...

Bible scholarsgrin
Re: UK: Mum Dies Suddenly While Cuddling Her Baby Girl, Leaving Doctors Baffled(Pix) by Jeromejnr(m): 10:09pm On Sep 23, 2021
Offpoint1:

Lol, I wasn't going to argue further. You've given me what I wanted... SHORT YOURSELF IN THE FOOT.

So no further arguments...

Bible scholarsgrin

Na so..there is nothing you can say. Lol

No be be me dem dey follow debate.
Re: UK: Mum Dies Suddenly While Cuddling Her Baby Girl, Leaving Doctors Baffled(Pix) by Offpoint1: 10:16pm On Sep 23, 2021
Jeromejnr:

Na so..there is nothing you can say. Lol
No be be me dem dey follow debate.
Lol, debate ke... I never even start you don't contradict yourselfgrin
Re: UK: Mum Dies Suddenly While Cuddling Her Baby Girl, Leaving Doctors Baffled(Pix) by Jeromejnr(m): 10:18pm On Sep 23, 2021
Offpoint1:

Na so..I know your type. grin

I don't want to laugh abeg.

Anyways bye.
Re: UK: Mum Dies Suddenly While Cuddling Her Baby Girl, Leaving Doctors Baffled(Pix) by Mangekyo: 10:50pm On Sep 23, 2021
Offpoint1:

You wicked egbon
Re: UK: Mum Dies Suddenly While Cuddling Her Baby Girl, Leaving Doctors Baffled(Pix) by Zainabthegirl1(f): 11:02pm On Sep 23, 2021
May her soul Rest In Peace
Re: UK: Mum Dies Suddenly While Cuddling Her Baby Girl, Leaving Doctors Baffled(Pix) by Nobody: 11:33pm On Sep 23, 2021
That's so sad. May she rest in peace and may God comfort the husband.
Re: UK: Mum Dies Suddenly While Cuddling Her Baby Girl, Leaving Doctors Baffled(Pix) by jubrilELsudan: 11:58pm On Sep 23, 2021
MufasaLion:

There's nothing like that.

OGBANJE FALL INSIDE YOUR ANUS.

Re: UK: Mum Dies Suddenly While Cuddling Her Baby Girl, Leaving Doctors Baffled(Pix) by Midas01: 2:57am On Sep 24, 2021
And later they'll bday women age faster. Just three years age difference and he's already looking like their ancestor.
amuwo1980:
May her soul Rest In Peace and then the guy doesn’t look 20ish more like 50
Re: UK: Mum Dies Suddenly While Cuddling Her Baby Girl, Leaving Doctors Baffled(Pix) by Midas01: 3:00am On Sep 24, 2021
Wow! Thanks for this exposé, I never knew that.
Jeromejnr:

First of all Ecclesiastes is a book a contemplation on a man who is without God as he reasons out the reasons for his existence.
That was why it was also written "money answereth all things" ..Well Jesus said money doesn't.
It's almost a play like the Song of Solomon but more of a contemplation.

As for the second scripture. When Jesus comes back he is coming back just like Enoch prophesied with thousands and thousands of the spirits of the saints who will come back and inhabit their newly transformed bodies that will rise up from the graves and then they will ascend back into heaven with their new glorified bodies.

Jude 1 :14
Enoch also, the seventh from Adam, prophesied of these, saying, Behold, the Lord cometh with ten thousands of his saints

Also..the writer of Hebrews writing on when we approach heaven in prayer..and congregating with the saints already there...

Heb 12: 23 ....You have come to the spirits of the righteous ones in heaven who have now been made perfect

1 Like

Re: UK: Mum Dies Suddenly While Cuddling Her Baby Girl, Leaving Doctors Baffled(Pix) by thunderbabs: 3:35am On Sep 24, 2021
If that happened in Naija, no doubt we pinning it on village people...na Dem cheesy

How person go just hold him baby die like that angry
Re: UK: Mum Dies Suddenly While Cuddling Her Baby Girl, Leaving Doctors Baffled(Pix) by amuwo1980: 4:32am On Sep 24, 2021
Midas01:
And later they'll bday women age faster. Just three years age difference and he's already looking like their ancestor.
Maybe it is the stress of the marriage that aged him prematurely, it is not my portion
Re: UK: Mum Dies Suddenly While Cuddling Her Baby Girl, Leaving Doctors Baffled(Pix) by Bullhari: 4:36am On Sep 24, 2021
Holiness2100:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/16220143/family-tragedy-mum-dies-baby/amp/

Please wherenis the 28 years old husband because the man above looks like father to the 28 years old
Re: UK: Mum Dies Suddenly While Cuddling Her Baby Girl, Leaving Doctors Baffled(Pix) by kinethic: 5:20am On Sep 24, 2021
Jeromejnr:

Yes, you need correction.

Jesus tells a story of a rich man the jews knew as Dimas (or so) who was in hell suffering torments..while Abraham advised that there are prophets still on the earth preaching. And his (Dimas) brothers should hear them.

There are other scriptures, but no time to type much.

Christ taught in parables. It’s not literal but parables. If you understand Jewish customs then and now , you will understand what Christ Jesus was saying. Also if you allow scriptures to interpret scriptures you will understand that nobody is yet in hell or heaven but Adler in the grave till resurrection at the second coming.
Human errors and ideas have caused damage to this a lot. God can’t lie and don’t forget there are three resurrections. If you don’t know that then I wonder what would I say again.
Many have zeal but no knowledge they follow pastors rather than allow the Holy Spirit to teach them from the Bible alone.
Some also get angry when gently corrected because they have been fed with lies and can’t shake it off.
Re: UK: Mum Dies Suddenly While Cuddling Her Baby Girl, Leaving Doctors Baffled(Pix) by gidjah(m): 6:25am On Sep 24, 2021
28years and joined together for like 11yrs ??What's Not adding Up here ,tot its only Blacks that go into this act ?
Re: UK: Mum Dies Suddenly While Cuddling Her Baby Girl, Leaving Doctors Baffled(Pix) by Jeromejnr(m): 8:18am On Sep 24, 2021
kinethic:

Christ taught in parables. It’s not literal but parables. If you understand Jewish customs then and now , you will understand what Christ Jesus was saying. Also if you allow scriptures to interpret scriptures you will understand that nobody is yet in hell or heaven but Adler in the grave till resurrection at the second coming.
Human errors and ideas have caused damage to this a lot. God can’t lie and don’t forget there are three resurrections. If you don’t know that then I wonder what would I say again.
Many have zeal but no knowledge they follow pastors rather than allow the Holy Spirit to teach them from the Bible alone.
Some also get angry when gently corrected because they have been fed with lies and can’t shake it off.

Kindly go through my other comments.

Summary: that story wasn't a parable. A parable always came with an annotation that it was a parable in the literary text.

A parable was given to hide meanings from Christ's enemies while he always explained the meaning later on to His disciples. The story of the rich man wasn't given to hide a deeper meaning and Christ never needed to explain it. He was pointing out to the crowd on why they should listen to His sermon now and how there wouldn't be a second chance.

The meaning of a parable is clearly defined by Jesus in the scriptures. The Pharisees never knew what hidden meaning a parable had only His disciples. But they understood the Rich man's story.

Finally, Jesus never gives a story or a parable based on a false concept or reality (I.e something not practical in reality). God says what he means and means what He says.

Thank you.
Re: UK: Mum Dies Suddenly While Cuddling Her Baby Girl, Leaving Doctors Baffled(Pix) by schoolboymatt(m): 9:32am On Sep 24, 2021
GetMeRight:

People like you are the ones dumping 2 years old children on the streets in the

name of witchcraft. Shame on you
Ok sir
Re: UK: Mum Dies Suddenly While Cuddling Her Baby Girl, Leaving Doctors Baffled(Pix) by Litmus: 10:17am On Sep 24, 2021
shocked Is this Nairaland? Such measured tones and compassionate responses, as should be expected of normal human-beings in the face of tragedy?

Well, forget black-power, white is power.
Re: UK: Mum Dies Suddenly While Cuddling Her Baby Girl, Leaving Doctors Baffled(Pix) by MufasaLion: 2:03pm On Sep 24, 2021
jubrilELsudan:

OGBANJE FALL INSIDE YOUR ANUS.

Tales by the moonlight.
Re: UK: Mum Dies Suddenly While Cuddling Her Baby Girl, Leaving Doctors Baffled(Pix) by jubrilELsudan: 3:59pm On Sep 24, 2021
MufasaLion:

Tales by the moonlight.

AGBESKEREBE

Re: UK: Mum Dies Suddenly While Cuddling Her Baby Girl, Leaving Doctors Baffled(Pix) by MufasaLion: 7:35pm On Sep 24, 2021
jubrilELsudan:

AGBESKEREBE

Well, I don't know the meaning to that. grin
Re: UK: Mum Dies Suddenly While Cuddling Her Baby Girl, Leaving Doctors Baffled(Pix) by jubrilELsudan: 11:35pm On Sep 24, 2021
MufasaLion:

Well, I don't know the meaning to that. grin

It means you a coconut head.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Moment Terrified Mum Saw Her Jobless 17yr Old Son's N50m Mercedes Benz -pics/vid / Hospital Gave Family Wrong Baby Home, Called Family 10 Days Later For Exchange / Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be Dressing In Front Of Her Younger Brother?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.