Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,162 members, 7,825,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

Deeper Life Church Member Shares Photo Of Corps Member Wearing Khaki Skirt - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Deeper Life Church Member Shares Photo Of Corps Member Wearing Khaki Skirt (56808 Views)

‘Corps Member Wearing Skirt Not In Our Camp’ — Oyo NYSC Reacts To Viral Video / Slay Queen Turns Her NYSC Khaki To Mini-skirt (photos) / Female Corper Wears A Long NYSC Khaki Skirt In Ibadan (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deeper Life Church Member Shares Photo Of Corps Member Wearing Khaki Skirt by Ancecoker(m): 6:36pm On Sep 23, 2021
angry
Re: Deeper Life Church Member Shares Photo Of Corps Member Wearing Khaki Skirt by Nobody: 6:36pm On Sep 23, 2021
Would the girls in this be able to participate in all the drills at the Man 'O' War village The people that have seen enough already.

3 Likes

Re: Deeper Life Church Member Shares Photo Of Corps Member Wearing Khaki Skirt by Nobody: 6:36pm On Sep 23, 2021
post=106103062:
Update From . COM

A deeper Life Church member, Awoh Liberty, was dragged after he went about posting a photo of a female Corps member wearing a skirt instead of the trousers stipulated and issued by the NYSC, Reports.

From The Information Gathered By , The Photo which he posted on various Christian Facebook groups on Sunday, reads: No to Lucifer's Perception. No to Satan'd Deception. We the female say no no no to trouser."

The post generated varying reactions on the groups with few in support while many argued that it's not possible to engage in physical activities in orientation camps while wearing trousers.

One Emmanuel Emeng described the post as "Phariseeic in behaviour with a tint of fanatism"

"This uniform is an occupational clothing na, all things are lawful but not all are expedient na. Wear the trouser, you never commit sin. Dont be like the unbelievers who are not enlightened"

Toochukwu Ben Anefo, wrote: Dear poster I put it to you that you are using the time you would have used to preach salvation, the love of Christ, righteousness to advertise frivolities. Wearing trousers or skirt is not the way to eternity with God. Only Jesus. Preach him alone and allow the Holy spirit to do his work. Shalom."

See Photos As Obtained By Below:

Source: BLOG
So she wan tok say she no dey Bleep?
Re: Deeper Life Church Member Shares Photo Of Corps Member Wearing Khaki Skirt by rowland545(m): 6:37pm On Sep 23, 2021
This people and ipob no difference...

Meanwhile I forgive the moderator that banned me for two months....but if I see I'm nothing fit stop me from removing him front teeth

2 Likes

Re: Deeper Life Church Member Shares Photo Of Corps Member Wearing Khaki Skirt by walozanga(m): 6:37pm On Sep 23, 2021
Illi.... Make I no talk grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deeper Life Church Member Shares Photo Of Corps Member Wearing Khaki Skirt by Coldie(m): 6:38pm On Sep 23, 2021
Una go bring skirt come, to una surprise Nigerian girls go turn am to mini skirt khaki wears

2 Likes

Re: Deeper Life Church Member Shares Photo Of Corps Member Wearing Khaki Skirt by DSC7: 6:38pm On Sep 23, 2021
Good for her.....
Re: Deeper Life Church Member Shares Photo Of Corps Member Wearing Khaki Skirt by Bukden16(m): 6:39pm On Sep 23, 2021
Let Dem Keep on.
Many will be choke on the last day- especially these religious fanatics.

They wear trousers to work, market, dinner date, clubs etc but it automatically turned to sin when they wear it to church.
Re: Deeper Life Church Member Shares Photo Of Corps Member Wearing Khaki Skirt by Fortune118005(m): 6:39pm On Sep 23, 2021
Correct
That is the way females ought to dress
Re: Deeper Life Church Member Shares Photo Of Corps Member Wearing Khaki Skirt by Sirpaul(m): 6:39pm On Sep 23, 2021
So how do you carry out all the camp rigorous exercise et training....... Think! Don't just talk
redcliff:

rubbish talk. muslims can wear hijab in camp and its okay but deeper life people cannot wear skirt. hypocrisy...
Re: Deeper Life Church Member Shares Photo Of Corps Member Wearing Khaki Skirt by valentineuwakwe(m): 6:39pm On Sep 23, 2021
As if n.a. dem righteous pass....

Put on the armour of God for battle..skirt follow inside?
Re: Deeper Life Church Member Shares Photo Of Corps Member Wearing Khaki Skirt by Numerouno94(m): 6:39pm On Sep 23, 2021
Deeper life girls that can fvk for Africa. I remember Deborah during my service yr at keffi in Nasarawa state, she must b married now. I learnt alot of skills from her. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Deeper Life Church Member Shares Photo Of Corps Member Wearing Khaki Skirt by princeSammyz: 6:40pm On Sep 23, 2021
But do there have members who are in the force? Na so de de wear skirt?

2 Likes

Re: Deeper Life Church Member Shares Photo Of Corps Member Wearing Khaki Skirt by dewiseacre(m): 6:42pm On Sep 23, 2021
How does wearing trousers as a woman make you a sinner? Christians in the house please enlighten me
Re: Deeper Life Church Member Shares Photo Of Corps Member Wearing Khaki Skirt by redcliff: 6:42pm On Sep 23, 2021
Sirpaul:
So how do you carry out all the camp rigorous exercise et training....... Think! Don't just talk

tell that to the muslim sisters that would be sweating in their hijab after rigorous exercise and still keep the hijab on.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Deeper Life Church Member Shares Photo Of Corps Member Wearing Khaki Skirt by Nauttyprof(m): 6:42pm On Sep 23, 2021
Flexherbal:
Give to caesar what is Caesar's and to God what belongs to God.

Get it right the scriptures referred to tax and not anything else.

This response from me doesn't suggest that I am in support of the khaki skirt. It doesn't make sense.
Re: Deeper Life Church Member Shares Photo Of Corps Member Wearing Khaki Skirt by redcliff: 6:43pm On Sep 23, 2021
anochuko01:

Don't be dumb.
You can't compare hijab to skirt.

how so? explain whats there not to compare.

2 Likes

Re: Deeper Life Church Member Shares Photo Of Corps Member Wearing Khaki Skirt by sonsomegrigbo: 6:45pm On Sep 23, 2021
Davash222:
It's not by force to serve. If you're not comfortable with the khaki trouser, don't serve!

Where do you belong?
Re: Deeper Life Church Member Shares Photo Of Corps Member Wearing Khaki Skirt by IPIGSRDOTARDS: 6:46pm On Sep 23, 2021
Nigerian version of Talibans everywhere.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deeper Life Church Member Shares Photo Of Corps Member Wearing Khaki Skirt by SEGLIZ: 6:48pm On Sep 23, 2021
how would you go through the drills in this? spirituality beclouding people's sense of reasoning.
Re: Deeper Life Church Member Shares Photo Of Corps Member Wearing Khaki Skirt by Kobojunkie: 6:48pm On Sep 23, 2021
Flexherbal:
Give to caesar what is Caesar's and to God what belongs to God.
So which one is God's hear, skirt or trouser or the delusion that God cares which one you wear? undecided
Re: Deeper Life Church Member Shares Photo Of Corps Member Wearing Khaki Skirt by Okhuadams(m): 6:49pm On Sep 23, 2021
post=106103062:
Update From . COM

A deeper Life Church member, Awoh Liberty, was dragged after he went about posting a photo of a female Corps member wearing a skirt instead of the trousers stipulated and issued by the NYSC, Reports.

From The Information Gathered By , The Photo which he posted on various Christian Facebook groups on Sunday, reads: No to Lucifer's Perception. No to Satan'd Deception. We the female say no no no to trouser."

The post generated varying reactions on the groups with few in support while many argued that it's not possible to engage in physical activities in orientation camps while wearing trousers.

One Emmanuel Emeng described the post as "Phariseeic in behaviour with a tint of fanatism"

"This uniform is an occupational clothing na, all things are lawful but not all are expedient na. Wear the trouser, you never commit sin. Dont be like the unbelievers who are not enlightened"

Toochukwu Ben Anefo, wrote: Dear poster I put it to you that you are using the time you would have used to preach salvation, the love of Christ, righteousness to advertise frivolities. Wearing trousers or skirt is not the way to eternity with God. Only Jesus. Preach him alone and allow the Holy spirit to do his work. Shalom."

definitely on the last day many wearing trousers will enter heaven, and the many also not wearing it. Also many wearing it will not enter, likewise many not wearing it and tieing there heads not wearing earrings
Re: Deeper Life Church Member Shares Photo Of Corps Member Wearing Khaki Skirt by Kobojunkie: 6:49pm On Sep 23, 2021
Aidejay:
this one is not lucifer perception and satanic deception na. grin
Baba dey cruise! grin MoG dey cruise members dey collect lucifer perception and satanic deception.
ROFLMAO
grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy wink cheesy
Re: Deeper Life Church Member Shares Photo Of Corps Member Wearing Khaki Skirt by Kobojunkie: 6:50pm On Sep 23, 2021
Okhuadams:
definitely on the last day many wearing trousers will enter heaven, and the many also not wearing it. Also many wearing it will not enter, likewise many not wearing it and tieing there heads not wearing earrings
There will also be nudists who will make it into Heaven as well. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Deeper Life Church Member Shares Photo Of Corps Member Wearing Khaki Skirt by Kobojunkie: 6:52pm On Sep 23, 2021
redcliff:
rubbish talk. muslims can wear hijab in camp and its okay but deeper life people cannot wear skirt. hypocrisy...
Jesus Christ taught say make you come compete with the Muslims in his name? undecided
Re: Deeper Life Church Member Shares Photo Of Corps Member Wearing Khaki Skirt by RazorEdge: 6:52pm On Sep 23, 2021
post=106103062:
Update From . COM

The height of hypocrisy. Scripture interpretation gone wrong!
Re: Deeper Life Church Member Shares Photo Of Corps Member Wearing Khaki Skirt by blozzynonny(f): 6:53pm On Sep 23, 2021
Clothing is the least of christain belief. In as much as Christ admonished us to be modest in our apparel, he emphasised more on our spirituality and conduct amongst men. If you get it right in your spiritual stance with God, you can never get in wrong in your dressing.

The problem with today christains is that they have a form of godliness but deny the power thereof. A Christian author once said that the church is no longer a place where God dwells but a memorial of a place where God once dwelt.

#Things like this makes me wonder if he's right.

4 Likes

Re: Deeper Life Church Member Shares Photo Of Corps Member Wearing Khaki Skirt by redcliff: 6:57pm On Sep 23, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Jesus Christ taught say make you come compete with the Muslims in his name? undecided

you are missing the point then...
Re: Deeper Life Church Member Shares Photo Of Corps Member Wearing Khaki Skirt by Kobojunkie: 7:01pm On Sep 23, 2021
redcliff:
you are missing the point then...
I know the point you are trying to make but no Christian should be fighting for such things, pretending to do so in the name of God since God never commanded any of His followers not to wear pants in the first place. undecided
Muslims may do so in the name of their deity but the God of Christians does not allow or command such. undecided
Re: Deeper Life Church Member Shares Photo Of Corps Member Wearing Khaki Skirt by Nobody: 7:01pm On Sep 23, 2021
I believe the GS should address this issue once and for all.

This is not cool at all. There's a generally acceptable dress code and everyone is expected to comply. If I was a camp official, I would not tolerate this.

Plus as a Lifer myself, I am convinced wearing of trousers by ladies is not a sin as far as I'm concerned.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ogun Corper Beaten By SARS (Photos) / Is This The Shortest Female NYSC Corper In Nigeria?(pictured) / Corper Covered In Blood Takes Selfie After Surviving Road Accident (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.