Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,333 members, 7,811,974 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:28 AM

Deeper Life Church Member Shares Photo Of Corps Member Wearing Khaki Skirt - NYSC (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Deeper Life Church Member Shares Photo Of Corps Member Wearing Khaki Skirt (56760 Views)

‘Corps Member Wearing Skirt Not In Our Camp’ — Oyo NYSC Reacts To Viral Video / Slay Queen Turns Her NYSC Khaki To Mini-skirt (photos) / Female Corper Wears A Long NYSC Khaki Skirt In Ibadan (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deeper Life Church Member Shares Photo Of Corps Member Wearing Khaki Skirt by Tundex911: 12:06pm On Sep 24, 2021
Dem dey talk trouser issue though wetin dey there mind to other human beings pass evil...

Oluwa a wa pelu won

Smh
Re: Deeper Life Church Member Shares Photo Of Corps Member Wearing Khaki Skirt by elonmuskbaby: 1:17pm On Sep 24, 2021
emmnprince:

Be calming down non-gullible and informed Christian. And what made you think I believe all those fabricated stories of Hell-fire experiences relayed to us by those so called "Hell-fire attendees."

Your comment, as I earlier stated, sounded like one who has visited there. If you haven't, it is a simple "NO" response.
I'm basing my response In alignment with what the Bible says not what all those fictious writers say
Re: Deeper Life Church Member Shares Photo Of Corps Member Wearing Khaki Skirt by pinkyruledworld(m): 1:49pm On Sep 24, 2021
Judybash93:

I thought this was Jomo Kenyatta's quote

Some do credit it to Kenyatta while majority credit it to Desmond. I have also read it somewhere that it actually originated from a German with knowledge of African history. His name is Rolf Hochhuth. wink

toxtimmy:
And we think say na we invent 419...lol...

Na oyinbo do 419 pas, dem just sabi no talk about am. We be loud mouth.

1 Like

Re: Deeper Life Church Member Shares Photo Of Corps Member Wearing Khaki Skirt by Lokojatoofar: 3:12pm On Sep 24, 2021
peacemara54:

I dont really understand your point but, the latter part , to really love God and example of Jesus. If you love God and truly want to emulate Jesus, you will obey all His commandments

Do not be unequally yoked with unbelievers is also God's commandment. Avoid NYSC if you feel their style doesn't reflect Gods ways. Yes, people have lost their lives trying to deffend their faith so saying no to NYSC cos in your opinion it's full of women wearing trousers which is a disregard for God's law shouldn't be too hard for you to do.
If you decide to go then give to Ceasar what belongs to him. You were not dragged there in captivity. Even people taken away in captivity were able to stand firm and say NOPE we ain't gonna be a part of your abominations . We won't take part in any way, shape or form in your blasphemy. Do same. Stop being a sellective believer.
Re: Deeper Life Church Member Shares Photo Of Corps Member Wearing Khaki Skirt by Vicoymi: 3:49pm On Sep 24, 2021
redcliff:

rubbish talk. muslims can wear hijab in camp and its okay but deeper life people cannot wear skirt. hypocrisy...
g
Don't get you please
Re: Deeper Life Church Member Shares Photo Of Corps Member Wearing Khaki Skirt by nicago: 3:56pm On Sep 24, 2021
Davash222:

Meanwhile, this is Pastor Kumuyi from a private jet to a Limo.

The joke is on their members.

In as much as I hardly comment on some issues on this platform, I feel the need to write on this.

I take it that you are not familiar with vehicular operations around airports. Vehicles like the Limo you saw in the picture are usually rented to chauffer anyone who can afford the ride from an aircraft to the arrival point at airports.

With between N50,000.00 to N150,000.00, even you can ride in that Limo for the ride depending on distance and such services are usually provided either due to health reasons or the age of the person or if the person is a VIP and for privacy sake.

The clergy man might have flown in a private jet (probably rented) but that Limo is indeed rented. It is therefore misleading to make a joke of this. No matter how expensive, private cars are never allowed to move near aircrafts except certified ones like the Limo in picture.

Our prayer should be that God should bless us also to afford some luxuries of life which you may be surprised to know are actually not very expensive just like the Limo service at airports.

Kudos.
Re: Deeper Life Church Member Shares Photo Of Corps Member Wearing Khaki Skirt by peacemara54(m): 4:25pm On Sep 24, 2021
Lokojatoofar:

Do not be unequally yoked with unbelievers is also God's commandment. Avoid NYSC if you feel their style doesn't reflect Gods ways. Yes, people have lost their lives trying to deffend their faith so saying no to NYSC cos in your opinion it's full of women wearing trousers which is a disregard for God's law shouldn't be too hard for you to do.
If you decide to go then give to Ceasar what belongs to him. You were not dragged there in captivity. Even people taken away in captivity were able to stand firm and say NOPE we ain't gonna be a part of your abominations . We won't take part in any way, shape or form in your blasphemy. Do same. Stop being a sellective believer.

If it happens am female, I would have neglect Nysc. Its not hard for me to do.
And besides, it's the right of Christian women to demand wearing of skirt for Nysc.
If the issue is tabled out, I believe there will definitely be a lasting solution.

But Godswill is the supreme. If the devilish minds in government decided not to consider this aspect , we will surely stand on God's word
Re: Deeper Life Church Member Shares Photo Of Corps Member Wearing Khaki Skirt by emmnprince(m): 6:28pm On Sep 24, 2021
elonmuskbaby:
I'm basing my response In alignment with what the Bible says not what all those fictious writers say

Ok. Not only fictitious writers that made such claim, even some so called persons before the camera and before their congregation made such statement.
Re: Deeper Life Church Member Shares Photo Of Corps Member Wearing Khaki Skirt by Lokojatoofar: 9:55pm On Sep 24, 2021
peacemara54:

If it happens am female, I would have neglect Nysc. Its not hard for me to do.
And besides, it's the right of Christian women to demand wearing of skirt for Nysc.
If the issue is tabled out, I believe there will definitely be a lasting solution.

But Godswill is the supreme. If the devilish minds in government decided not to consider this aspect , we will surely stand on God's word

Ok. Fair enough cool
Re: Deeper Life Church Member Shares Photo Of Corps Member Wearing Khaki Skirt by Kobojunkie: 11:51pm On Sep 24, 2021
peacemara54:

I dont really understand your point but, the latter part , to really love God and example of Jesus. If you love God and truly want to emulate Jesus, you will obey all His commandments
But Jesus Christ never told you that you can only wear pants. undecided

And God who gave you Deuteronomy 22 also told you in Deuteronomy 30 vs 15 - 30, that the Old Covenant Law which He gave to the people of Israel through Moses was an agreement between Him and those who have the blood of Jacob coursing through their veins. undecided
Almighty God excluded Gentiles from the following of that Law, blessing them instead with Jesus Christ, His New Covenant Law. So if you are not obeying the Law that God gave you to obey but instead pretending you obey the Law God gave to another people, are you truly obeying God's commandment? undecided

Or are you believing God a fool or something? undecided
Re: Deeper Life Church Member Shares Photo Of Corps Member Wearing Khaki Skirt by peacemara54(m): 9:09am On Sep 25, 2021
Kobojunkie:
But Jesus Christ never told you that you can only wear pants. undecided

And God who gave you Deuteronomy 22 also told you in Deuteronomy 30 vs 15 - 30, that the Old Covenant Law which He gave to the people of Israel through Moses was an agreement between Him and those who have the blood of Jacob coursing through their veins. undecided
Almighty God excluded Gentiles from the following of that Law, blessing them instead with Jesus Christ, His New Covenant Law. So if you are not obeying the Law that God gave you to obey but instead pretending you obey the Law God gave to another people, are you truly obeying God's commandment? undecided

Or are you believing God a fool or something? undecided

Who told you God excluded the gentile? He gave the law to the Israelites what about those living in Israel at that time that are not Israel? Were they exempted.

I don't want to argue ... that same scripture told us that the Lord Jesus didn't come to cancel the old Laws but to fulfill it also.

Whatever God says in the old testament is still binding my brother. Except for old manner of worshipping God like sacrificing lambs. That's why Jesus came and die.
Thou shall not kill
Thou shall not commit adultery
Thou shall not lie nor covet your neighbours woman are these laws not binding today?
Was it only given to those of old The non- gentile ? Is it not binding on the gentiles too? The Lord Jesus came and still talk about some of the these old laws you referred to as " NOT FOR THE GENTILES

When you give your life to Jesus and your have the Spirit of God in you, your name written in the book of life and you become a child of God then, you will understand the Bible because God's Spirit will teach you the Bible not human reasoning which will lead you to error

Sinners cannot understand the Bible.
Re: Deeper Life Church Member Shares Photo Of Corps Member Wearing Khaki Skirt by Kobojunkie: 4:09pm On Sep 25, 2021
peacemara54:

Who told you God excluded the gentile? He gave the law to the Israelites what about those living in Israel at that time that are not Israel? Were they exempted.

I don't want to argue ... that same scripture told us that the Lord Jesus didn't come to cancel the old Laws but to fulfill it also.

Whatever God says in the old testament is still binding my brother. Except for old manner of worshipping God like sacrificing lambs. That's why Jesus came and die.
Thou shall not kill
Thou shall not commit adultery
Thou shall not lie nor covet your neighbours woman are these laws not binding today?
Was it only given to those of old The non- gentile ? Is it not binding on the gentiles too? The Lord Jesus came and still talk about some of the these old laws you referred to as " NOT FOR THE GENTILES

When you give your life to Jesus and your have the Spirit of God in you, your name written in the book of life and you become a child of God then, you will understand the Bible because God's Spirit will teach you the Bible not human reasoning which will lead you to error

Sinners cannot understand the Bible.
Did you read Deuteronomy 30 vs 15 - 20 ? undecided

Are you descended from Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob? undecided

If you believe what is written in Deuteronomy 22, then surely you must also believe what God Himself declared when He ratified the Law He gave to Moses in Deuteronomy 30 vs 15 - 20. If not, my question to you is, do you really believe in God or do you only believe in those ideas of God that fit in well with your delusion? undecided
Re: Deeper Life Church Member Shares Photo Of Corps Member Wearing Khaki Skirt by peacemara54(m): 9:03pm On Sep 25, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Did you read Deuteronomy 30 vs 15 - 20 ? undecided

If you believe what is written in Deuteronomy 22, then surely you must also believe what God Himself declared when He ratified the Law He gave to Moses in Deuteronomy 30 vs 15 - 20. If not, my question to you is, do you really believe in God or do you only believe in those ideas of God that fit in well with your delusion? undecided

My brother, you need to give your life to Jesus and be washed of your Sins. Become a child of God genuinely for heaven sake. You will understand when the Lord comes into your heart he will give you understanding and the Spirit of God will teach you the Bible.
Re: Deeper Life Church Member Shares Photo Of Corps Member Wearing Khaki Skirt by Kobojunkie: 9:10pm On Sep 25, 2021
peacemara54:

My brother, you need to give your life to Jesus and be washed of your Sins. Become a child of God genuinely for heaven sake. You will understand when the Lord comes into your heart he will give you understanding and the Spirit of God will teach you the Bible.
Again....Did you read Deuteronomy 30 vs 15 - 20 ? undecided

Show us that you even believe God, and know Jesus Christ for yourself before you go around telling us to adopt your idea of Him. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ogun Corper Beaten By SARS (Photos) / Is This The Shortest Female NYSC Corper In Nigeria?(pictured) / Corper Covered In Blood Takes Selfie After Surviving Road Accident (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.