Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:59 AM

Deeper Life Church Member Shares Photo Of Corps Member Wearing Khaki Skirt - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Deeper Life Church Member Shares Photo Of Corps Member Wearing Khaki Skirt (56761 Views)

‘Corps Member Wearing Skirt Not In Our Camp’ — Oyo NYSC Reacts To Viral Video / Slay Queen Turns Her NYSC Khaki To Mini-skirt (photos) / Female Corper Wears A Long NYSC Khaki Skirt In Ibadan (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deeper Life Church Member Shares Photo Of Corps Member Wearing Khaki Skirt by peacemara54(m): 9:42pm On Sep 23, 2021
Gods words and instruction in the holy scripture is greater than any institution any government or higher authorities. Because our leaders fails to acknowledge God in their knowledge, that's why they made that erroneous law of female wearing trousers for Nysc.

Those laws or whatever you call it, were made without putting God and His word in mind. It was probably made by those who didn't know the true God (father of our Lord Jesus).

And because there are no Christian leaders in government who are bold enough to challenge it, that's why it stays permanent as if it's right.

Trouser is forbidden for female and that's God's instruction no matter under any shade you madly hide to put it on, it's a sin

You may insult Christain leaders for their stand against it. Insult believers who shunned it but the Judgement of God stands sure against trouser and other sins

Because we failed to acknowledge God in our knowledge as a nation, that's why Nigeria is where we are today. Righteousness exalts a nation, but sin is a reproach ...." says Gods word.

I pray God will open your eyes to see.. your ears to listen and the right heart to follow and obey before it's too late for you.
Re: Deeper Life Church Member Shares Photo Of Corps Member Wearing Khaki Skirt by Flexherbal(m): 9:43pm On Sep 23, 2021
SonofGod231:

And what do you think belongs to God?!
The Bible make us understand every thing belongs to God but Christ only used this illustration because the coin used in paying taxes then had the image of Caesar on it.
So Christ said give onto Caesar what belongs to Caesar because he knew the damn coin(money,vanity) meant nothing to the Kingdom but the precious souls whom God expects to turn to Him alone.
As a Christian,it is important that you understand the proper context of a scripture so you will not be misinformed or misinform others.Even Caesar himself belongs to God, don't get it twisted.

Whose image is the alawee they pay them?
Re: Deeper Life Church Member Shares Photo Of Corps Member Wearing Khaki Skirt by Nickymichy(m): 9:45pm On Sep 23, 2021
I hate people like this honestly... please where is it in the bible that God said skirt is for woman and trouser is for man?.. so Scottish that wear skirts as their traditional wears now are going to hell.. or even here in Nigeria..so tribes wear skirts as the traditional attire...so you mean this people are going to hell..am a Christian but, we need to study the bible well to free ourselves from this myopic thinking...i tire abeg
Re: Deeper Life Church Member Shares Photo Of Corps Member Wearing Khaki Skirt by Slimwhyt(m): 9:50pm On Sep 23, 2021
Bull shit
Re: Deeper Life Church Member Shares Photo Of Corps Member Wearing Khaki Skirt by baloney: 9:51pm On Sep 23, 2021
That church or should I just mention church generally have all just comfortable place themselves as a mistery of the millennium...
cool shocked cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSkMXH5V7aQ&feature=youtu.be
Re: Deeper Life Church Member Shares Photo Of Corps Member Wearing Khaki Skirt by iramure(m): 9:59pm On Sep 23, 2021
Davash222:

Meanwhile, this is Pastor Kumuyi from a private jet to a Limo.

The joke is on their members.
stupid people allowing religion to destroy their mentality... las las they will still enter hell fire if such exist

1 Like

Re: Deeper Life Church Member Shares Photo Of Corps Member Wearing Khaki Skirt by peacemara54(m): 10:08pm On Sep 23, 2021
Nickymichy:
I hate people like this honestly... please where is it in the bible that God said skirt is for woman and trouser is for man?.. so Scottish that wear skirts as their traditional wears now are going to hell.. or even here in Nigeria..so tribes wear skirts as the traditional attire...so you mean this people are going to hell..am a Christian but, we need to study the bible well to free ourselves from this myopic thinking...i tire abeg

Dont hate them. I pray God will also allow you to see as they've saw...
Deut. 22:5 says it. Gods word is greater than nation. and anyone who has ever lived, living , or still going to live

Call them Scottish, it doesn't matter. If they fail to obey Gods word, they will end up in Hell.

"Sinners shall be turned into Hell and all nations that forget God..says Gods word.
Re: Deeper Life Church Member Shares Photo Of Corps Member Wearing Khaki Skirt by SonofGod231: 10:22pm On Sep 23, 2021
Truthissupreme:
stories

I dey Bleep rukayatu with her hijab sef what's your point
My friend,go and sleep abeg..You are the one talking about principles and doctrines. If the Church had such great principles and grown in their faith like you claim,We won't be hearing their immoral stories here,will we?!
You're all hypocrites,Christians" who turn people away from their version of "Christianity"...The simple don'ts in the Bible are the ones you do that sometimes I feel like I read a different Bible than you Christians of today#Spits.
Re: Deeper Life Church Member Shares Photo Of Corps Member Wearing Khaki Skirt by SonofGod231: 10:39pm On Sep 23, 2021
Flexherbal:

Whose image is the alawee they pay them?
I think this scripture was uncalled for.
I have worshipped at Deeper life multiple times and can tell you that the doctrine they try to imbibe is the" And if your right hand causes you to sin, cut it off and throw it away. It is better for you to lose one part of your body than for your whole body to depart into hell".Which was why before now they don't even allow members to watch Tele.
If as a sister you think wearing trousers will lead you into sin then why not wear skirt.
But I am not in any way in support of any deeper lifer here because in the end they are all hypocrites,they should stop deceiving themselves with the long skirts.Their girls fvck any how.
Religion is just man's attempt to get to God through his own good works, following a particular religion, being moral, being principled,being good but Christianity is God's attempt to get to man through Christ Jesus.
And it's simple, Just Do the Bible and you're a Christian but many today do the opposite and they think they are deceiving God.
Re: Deeper Life Church Member Shares Photo Of Corps Member Wearing Khaki Skirt by Zainabthegirl1(f): 10:41pm On Sep 23, 2021
Quite funny thou
Re: Deeper Life Church Member Shares Photo Of Corps Member Wearing Khaki Skirt by Athemisia: 11:28pm On Sep 23, 2021
Aidejay:
Yeso! They should start wearing skirt, e go make d offing of pant very easy. Nothing wey I hate pass trouser when it comes to matters of accessing the honeypot.
Wahala....

Re: Deeper Life Church Member Shares Photo Of Corps Member Wearing Khaki Skirt by bamitinn(m): 11:52pm On Sep 23, 2021
Wetin concern you. For d very first he enter limo. So it's a sin abi. Wake up bro. Jesus use donkey in his time, am sure if there's limo e will use it. Best tin bro, best tin.

Davash222:

Meanwhile, this is Pastor Kumuyi from a private jet to a Limo.

The joke is on their members.
Re: Deeper Life Church Member Shares Photo Of Corps Member Wearing Khaki Skirt by Judybash93(m): 1:06am On Sep 24, 2021
pinkyruledworld:
“When the missionaries came to Africa they had the Bible and we had the land. They said "Let us pray." We closed our eyes. When we opened them we had the Bible and they had the land.”

― Desmond Tutu

I thought this was Jomo Kenyatta's quote
Re: Deeper Life Church Member Shares Photo Of Corps Member Wearing Khaki Skirt by toxtimmy: 1:30am On Sep 24, 2021
And we think say na we invent 419...lol...

pinkyruledworld:
“When the missionaries came to Africa they had the Bible and we had the land. They said "Let us pray." We closed our eyes. When we opened them we had the Bible and they had the land.”

― Desmond Tutu
Re: Deeper Life Church Member Shares Photo Of Corps Member Wearing Khaki Skirt by thunderbabs: 3:39am On Sep 24, 2021
Wetin concern God concern name of church sef? If you are not righteous, Bleep shit....deeper, mfm, rccg, vpm, cac, BBC etc
Re: Deeper Life Church Member Shares Photo Of Corps Member Wearing Khaki Skirt by Shaev7(m): 4:39am On Sep 24, 2021
Abi no be NYSC wey me do, stay 3 weeks for camp, me I see enough deeper life members, I no see anyone come wear such skirt.
Them go dy their house dy do rubbish snap, but they can't do it in camp or ever put it on to secretariat....
Your pastors dy cruise limo, you dey deer dy form 'satanic perception' no free your mind and be good.
Re: Deeper Life Church Member Shares Photo Of Corps Member Wearing Khaki Skirt by asamaigho(m): 5:50am On Sep 24, 2021
Davash222:
It's not by force to serve. If you're not comfortable with the khaki trouser, don't serve!

But u lost Ur voice when aboki wear hijab ..... hypocrisy

1 Like

Re: Deeper Life Church Member Shares Photo Of Corps Member Wearing Khaki Skirt by asamaigho(m): 5:53am On Sep 24, 2021
anochuko01:

Don't be dumb.
You can't compare hijab to skirt.

Y not is hijab part of the nysc uniform?
OSTRICH

1 Like

Re: Deeper Life Church Member Shares Photo Of Corps Member Wearing Khaki Skirt by elonmuskbaby: 6:19am On Sep 24, 2021
emmnprince:

How do you know they are in hell? Have you been to Hell before? Or you mind is just playing with you about Hell?
because there are other things that takes people to hell which is clearly stated in the Bible
Re: Deeper Life Church Member Shares Photo Of Corps Member Wearing Khaki Skirt by RALPHOW(m): 7:18am On Sep 24, 2021
Many Deeper life and CAC members wear trousers in Scotland and Canada .
Bible is a universal book, the weather in those countries show that wearing trouser is not a sin.
God bless all
Re: Deeper Life Church Member Shares Photo Of Corps Member Wearing Khaki Skirt by RALPHOW(m): 7:19am On Sep 24, 2021
Many Deeper life and CAC members wear trousers in Scotland and Canada .
Bible is a universal book, the weather in those countries show that wearing trouser is not a sin.
God bless you all
Re: Deeper Life Church Member Shares Photo Of Corps Member Wearing Khaki Skirt by OLLYBEE24: 8:44am On Sep 24, 2021
Is hijab part of NYSC dressing code??
anochuko01:

[s]Don't be dumb.
You can't compare hijab to skirt.[/s]
Re: Deeper Life Church Member Shares Photo Of Corps Member Wearing Khaki Skirt by emmnprince(m): 9:03am On Sep 24, 2021
elonmuskbaby:
because there are other things that takes people to hell which is clearly stated in the Bible

You sounded like one who has experience or visited Hell fire. We heard stories of some who claimed they went to Hell fire and came back to warn others about their experience and what they saw. Would have asked you to share your own experience too.
Re: Deeper Life Church Member Shares Photo Of Corps Member Wearing Khaki Skirt by elonmuskbaby: 9:11am On Sep 24, 2021
emmnprince:

You sounded like one who has experience or visited Hell fire. We heard stories of some who claimed they went to Hell fire and came back to warn others about their experience and what they saw. Would have asked you to share your own experience too.
another ignorant/gullible Christian that will be a very good prey for lying prophets and deceivers camouflaging as pastors.just say you don't know and want to be educated,no need to get confrontational in a bid to get answers

This is the qualification into heaven,if you don't meet it,you don't need anybody to tell you where your destination is.its either heaven or hell but I will educate you because it's obvious you lack discretion.no be you go tell me how I sound.ko necessary

Who shall ascend into the most holy place (heaven) those who have a clean hands and pure heart and who have not given their soul to wickedness..Psalm chapter 24 verses 3
Re: Deeper Life Church Member Shares Photo Of Corps Member Wearing Khaki Skirt by Lokojatoofar: 9:41am On Sep 24, 2021
You see these over spirikonko people? No one wicked on earth reach them. No matter the religion, those Hypocrite ones are the most wickedest. They say "A" with their mouths but their actions are doing B, C and D. Hence they will gossip, lack mercy, act vindictive, behead, bomb, brun witches, rape, murder etc for their god while preaching love and peace.
Re: Deeper Life Church Member Shares Photo Of Corps Member Wearing Khaki Skirt by Lokojatoofar: 9:44am On Sep 24, 2021
peacemara54:
Gods words and instruction in the holy scripture is greater than any institution any government or higher authorities. Because our leaders fails to acknowledge God in their knowledge, that's why they made that erroneous law of female wearing trousers for Nysc.

Those laws or whatever you call it, were made without putting God and His word in mind. It was probably made by those who didn't know the true God (father of our Lord Jesus).

And because there are no Christian leaders in government who are bold enough to challenge it, that's why it stays permanent as if it's right.

Trouser is forbidden for female and that's God's instruction no matter under any shade you madly hide to put it on, it's a sin

Then distance yourself from it. Don't be unequally yoked with the world. Or do you only choose the favorable parts of the bible to follow? If you trully want to serve God, avoid places where "sin" abounds. Honor authority by not going there to flaunt the laws. Sepperate yourself. Get an exemption letter and move on. You religious nut jobs are so annoying. Learn to trully love God from the life and example of Christ.
Re: Deeper Life Church Member Shares Photo Of Corps Member Wearing Khaki Skirt by Gbogbowa: 9:52am On Sep 24, 2021
post=106103062:
Update From . COM

A deeper Life Church member, Awoh Liberty, was dragged after he went about posting a photo of a female Corps member wearing a skirt instead of the trousers stipulated and issued by the NYSC, Reports.

From The Information Gathered By , The Photo which he posted on various Christian Facebook groups on Sunday, reads: No to Lucifer's Perception. No to Satan'd Deception. We the female say no no no to trouser."

The post generated varying reactions on the groups with few in support while many argued that it's not possible to engage in physical activities in orientation camps while wearing trousers.

One Emmanuel Emeng described the post as "Phariseeic in behaviour with a tint of fanatism"

"This uniform is an occupational clothing na, all things are lawful but not all are expedient na. Wear the trouser, you never commit sin. Dont be like the unbelievers who are not enlightened"

Toochukwu Ben Anefo, wrote: Dear poster I put it to you that you are using the time you would have used to preach salvation, the love of Christ, righteousness to advertise frivolities. Wearing trousers or skirt is not the way to eternity with God. Only Jesus. Preach him alone and allow the Holy spirit to do his work. Shalom."

See Photos As Obtained By Below:

Source: BLOG
All those things we did in the camp has no benefit to our service year just waste of time and money ,if u want to wear trouser wear and allow any body that want to wear skirt even police and some para military wear skirt so what is the noice about deeperlife
Re: Deeper Life Church Member Shares Photo Of Corps Member Wearing Khaki Skirt by emmnprince(m): 10:28am On Sep 24, 2021
elonmuskbaby:
another ignorant/gullible Christian that will be a very good prey for lying prophets and deceivers camouflaging as pastors.just say you don't know and want to be educated,no need to get confrontational in a bid to get answers

This is the qualification into heaven,if you don't meet it,you don't need anybody to tell you where your destination is.its either heaven or hell but I will educate you because it's obvious you lack discretion.no be you go tell me how I sound.ko necessary

Who shall ascend into the most holy place (heaven) those who have a clean hands and pure heart and who have not given their soul to wickedness..Psalm chapter 24 verses 3

Be calming down non-gullible and informed Christian. And what made you think I believe all those fabricated stories of Hell-fire experiences relayed to us by those so called "Hell-fire attendees."

Your comment, as I earlier stated, sounded like one who has visited there. If you haven't, it is a simple "NO" response.
Re: Deeper Life Church Member Shares Photo Of Corps Member Wearing Khaki Skirt by peacemara54(m): 11:00am On Sep 24, 2021
Lokojatoofar:

Then distance yourself from it. Don't be unequally yoked with the world. Or do you only choose the favorable parts of the bible to follow? If you trully want to serve God, avoid places where "sin" abounds. Honor authority by not going there to flaunt the laws. Sepperate yourself. Get an exemption letter and move on. You religious nut jobs are so annoying. Learn to trully love God from the life and example of Christ.

I dont really understand your point but, the latter part , to really love God and example of Jesus. If you love God and truly want to emulate Jesus, you will obey all His commandments

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ogun Corper Beaten By SARS (Photos) / Is This The Shortest Female NYSC Corper In Nigeria?(pictured) / Corper Covered In Blood Takes Selfie After Surviving Road Accident (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.