Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,476 members, 7,816,122 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

Prince Kpokpogri To Tonto Dikeh: You Gave Me A 2nd Hand Hilux With No Receipts - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Prince Kpokpogri To Tonto Dikeh: You Gave Me A 2nd Hand Hilux With No Receipts (51202 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo To Tonto Dikeh: You Are A Despicable Liar & Emotional Child Abuser / Tonto Dikeh Shares Her Chats With Kpokpogri To Refute The Claim That She Leaked / Uche Maduagwu Slams Tonto Dikeh: You Are Not A Wife Material (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prince Kpokpogri To Tonto Dikeh: You Gave Me A 2nd Hand Hilux With No Receipts by Marisujuaku(f): 10:45pm On Sep 23, 2021
She's not an ass licker. She's worked very hard to get to the level where she is. She has her indiscretions but she's definitely not a LovePeddler. Deal with it later. Another kokogarri in the making.
TheKingIsHere:

Tuface is polygamous and is still allowed traditionally and even religiously.

Being a wh0re is frowned on, especially an abusive one.

So, do you adore a wh0re?
Re: Prince Kpokpogri To Tonto Dikeh: You Gave Me A 2nd Hand Hilux With No Receipts by gbishman: 10:50pm On Sep 23, 2021
How thwarted the prestigious Aftican culture have become. As Africans we do not spread our dirty linens in the public. The family unit of both families always have a way or applying a tested & perfect conflict resolution management mechanisms which is effective. When I see all these shenanigans it dawns on me that they have no family morals at all.
Re: Prince Kpokpogri To Tonto Dikeh: You Gave Me A 2nd Hand Hilux With No Receipts by OmoBaale1(m): 10:58pm On Sep 23, 2021
Olunmercy56:
Is this a man ?
I wonder oooo.

1 Like

Re: Prince Kpokpogri To Tonto Dikeh: You Gave Me A 2nd Hand Hilux With No Receipts by hkidola00(m): 11:00pm On Sep 23, 2021
ZUBY77:
Two overgrown fools disturbing hardworking people online.
The truth is that Churchhill saw hellfire.
Nothing is more dangerous than living with a bad woman, your life is just hanging on a thin rope.
I was unfortunate to marry one of such pigs but i corrected it without much noise.

Thia Kpogiri should just shut up. Helen of Troy will fizzle out eventually
pls how did u correct it,educate me
Re: Prince Kpokpogri To Tonto Dikeh: You Gave Me A 2nd Hand Hilux With No Receipts by damoceile: 11:00pm On Sep 23, 2021
This dude needs a whole lot of growing up to do undecided
Re: Prince Kpokpogri To Tonto Dikeh: You Gave Me A 2nd Hand Hilux With No Receipts by GeorgeDominic: 11:05pm On Sep 23, 2021
Jim99:

Yes. What do you know about being a man?

help me ask her oh
Re: Prince Kpokpogri To Tonto Dikeh: You Gave Me A 2nd Hand Hilux With No Receipts by moshino(m): 11:06pm On Sep 23, 2021
33bandit:
This man should rest already ....
Real men don't bother wrestling with women ..the whole wold does not owe you an explanation its needless ..
What is done is done..why is he explaing to us again.?we don't care bruh

How do you know he actually wrote that, do you believe everything you see written on social media, how old are you?
Re: Prince Kpokpogri To Tonto Dikeh: You Gave Me A 2nd Hand Hilux With No Receipts by Superboss: 11:07pm On Sep 23, 2021
Olunmercy56:
Is this a man ?

Yes, he is a man that matches Tonto Dike's madness.
But do I don't give a phuck if the madness takes both of them to market Square.

3 Likes

Re: Prince Kpokpogri To Tonto Dikeh: You Gave Me A 2nd Hand Hilux With No Receipts by GeorgeDominic: 11:07pm On Sep 23, 2021
Muna4real:
This Man is stupid. Do you know how many guys are praying for this kind of birthday gift from their girlfriends?

Don’t call him stupid
He has he’s point.

Is tonto stupid too ?
Re: Prince Kpokpogri To Tonto Dikeh: You Gave Me A 2nd Hand Hilux With No Receipts by SURElee(f): 11:11pm On Sep 23, 2021
Sanctuary of my heart Hahahaaa. See the hilux. Tonto smart to have held the papers hahaha�, but wet in she buy am Hilux truck for sef, abi he get farm to transport feriluzer?

Kpokpogarri, such a disgrace of a man. wey too talk. Kai! Dey drag matter with woman.
Re: Prince Kpokpogri To Tonto Dikeh: You Gave Me A 2nd Hand Hilux With No Receipts by blaque7: 11:13pm On Sep 23, 2021
2 senseless people!
Re: Prince Kpokpogri To Tonto Dikeh: You Gave Me A 2nd Hand Hilux With No Receipts by Funflipper: 11:14pm On Sep 23, 2021
Olunmercy56:
Is this a man ?

Of course he is a man. The type God created exclusively for women like tonto dikeh. "2 can play the game" remember?

1 Like

Re: Prince Kpokpogri To Tonto Dikeh: You Gave Me A 2nd Hand Hilux With No Receipts by Funflipper: 11:18pm On Sep 23, 2021
Eriokanmi:
Yes he is. When Kunle Churchill kept quiet over tonto's false allegations, same you ladies called him all manners of names , saying his silence was a proof he admitted what tonto said. Now kpokpogri com bę speaker and you're calling him names. No be every man fit take shiit rob bodi like Churchill oo

I tire for this women o. You keep quite na wahala; you talk na same wahala. Wetin?
Re: Prince Kpokpogri To Tonto Dikeh: You Gave Me A 2nd Hand Hilux With No Receipts by Peterkakus: 11:20pm On Sep 23, 2021
These people are behaving like children...are they the first to fall in love and break up.
Very soon they will start calling Buhari to intervene in their matter

1 Like

Re: Prince Kpokpogri To Tonto Dikeh: You Gave Me A 2nd Hand Hilux With No Receipts by Nobody: 11:26pm On Sep 23, 2021
LilMissFavvy:
This criminal/blackmailer/yahooboy undecided. If the car is not okay for you, return it, a bastarddd like him doesn't deserve a tear rubber car. undecided. Such a disgusting shameless man, rants like an imbe*cile. I wonder who is sponsoring this Yahoo boy to blackmail Tonto.

miss kanko be calming down, so many allegations have being made, why have we not seen any evidence or witness, if he a blackmailer and a fraudster, why are his victims still silence despite DSS involvement.
FIY, he as handed over the car to law enforcement agency to retutn it to tonto since she refuse to collect it directly.
The lexus GX570 tonto took from kpokpogri is worth more than a hilux, why will anyone sponsor an independent man, naa poor man dey drive lexus executive, Lets just say karma is a bitch nd tonto is getting served.
Person that we eat with the devil must come with a long, that guy came prepared knowing the kind of person tonto can be, karma chose him

1 Like

Re: Prince Kpokpogri To Tonto Dikeh: You Gave Me A 2nd Hand Hilux With No Receipts by olaniyilukman(m): 11:28pm On Sep 23, 2021
Olunmercy56:
Is this a man ?
No,he is a woman, you expect him to be suffering in silent and keep that nonsense to himself.. I think you are Tonto dike type

1 Like

Re: Prince Kpokpogri To Tonto Dikeh: You Gave Me A 2nd Hand Hilux With No Receipts by olaniyilukman(m): 11:31pm On Sep 23, 2021
Muna4real:
This Man is stupid. Do you know how many guys are praying for this kind of birthday gift from their girlfriends?
I don't pray for such oh, birthday gift that can land me in prison, what the man is asking is not much
Re: Prince Kpokpogri To Tonto Dikeh: You Gave Me A 2nd Hand Hilux With No Receipts by Nobody: 11:39pm On Sep 23, 2021
cococandy:
Has any woman gifted him a car before?

giving him a Hilux to collect lexus GX570 ...does not project " a gift". naa akraadaapraa grin women smh

2 Likes

Re: Prince Kpokpogri To Tonto Dikeh: You Gave Me A 2nd Hand Hilux With No Receipts by BabaIbo: 11:48pm On Sep 23, 2021
SURElee:
Sanctuary of my heart Hahahaaa. See the hilux. Tonto smart to have held the papers hahaha�, but wet in she buy am Hilux truck for sef, abi he get farm to transport feriluzer?

Kpokpogarri, such a disgrace of a man. wey too talk. Kai! Dey drag matter with woman.

Will you keep quiet before I kn*ck you dia?

You don't have any right to question his masculinity, shift!

You are babbling because he's a man and not a woman, will you say the same thing if reverse s the case?

He came online to clear the name of janemena that has now been involved in the issue.
Re: Prince Kpokpogri To Tonto Dikeh: You Gave Me A 2nd Hand Hilux With No Receipts by omooba969(m): 11:56pm On Sep 23, 2021
Muna4real:

Do you know how many men like kpopopgarri have tried to woo her? Just because she mistakingly picked one kpopopgarri among many kpopopgarris doesn't mean that she's bad grin

Lol, you're funny. grin
Re: Prince Kpokpogri To Tonto Dikeh: You Gave Me A 2nd Hand Hilux With No Receipts by Habib101: 12:03am On Sep 24, 2021
Love birds
Re: Prince Kpokpogri To Tonto Dikeh: You Gave Me A 2nd Hand Hilux With No Receipts by Trustedpronet: 12:30am On Sep 24, 2021
Tonto dikeh should be wiser now...even from the name is so scarry. she gave you Hilux without receipt and which one did you gave to her Oga gbogbogiri.
Re: Prince Kpokpogri To Tonto Dikeh: You Gave Me A 2nd Hand Hilux With No Receipts by FMAKJ: 12:41am On Sep 24, 2021
When a man is winning,they call it stupid.

When a woman is winning,they hail her.

A wise man once said, what is good for the goose is also good for the gander.

Also remember that Karma is a btch that came for who it came for.

Next pls.

3 Likes

Re: Prince Kpokpogri To Tonto Dikeh: You Gave Me A 2nd Hand Hilux With No Receipts by Lightorder: 12:43am On Sep 24, 2021
lifeandjoy:
Eha-amufu
dianyi, Eha-amufu mere ole?
Re: Prince Kpokpogri To Tonto Dikeh: You Gave Me A 2nd Hand Hilux With No Receipts by Resurgent2016: 2:35am On Sep 24, 2021
Opeyemic01:
People keep asking if he is a man He is a man FYI, if talking out loud is what clears his conscience, let him talk abeg. So many men have died in silence all in the name of trying to fit into the societal standard of not talking out loud because you are man.

Dont mind d bitter feminists littered on this thread.

In their play book it is right of the woman to be verbally assaultive and the men to humbly take it. I remember tonto dike calling d last guy a 2 mins man and his father being a poor man and a servant to obj. This one returns fire for fire grin , she has met her match

2 Likes

Re: Prince Kpokpogri To Tonto Dikeh: You Gave Me A 2nd Hand Hilux With No Receipts by Resurgent2016: 2:40am On Sep 24, 2021
LilMissFavvy:
This criminal/blackmailer/yahooboy undecided. If the car is not okay for you, return it, a bastarddd like him doesn't deserve a tear rubber car. undecided. Such a disgusting shameless man, rants like an imbe*cile. I wonder who is sponsoring this Yahoo boy to blackmail Tonto.

Yinmu*****when tonto dike was dragging d last guy all over social media did you talk with such righteous fervor....2 mins man, he came from a poor family

This is giving it back to her as hard as he gives it to him and you are pained? tongue

1 Like

Re: Prince Kpokpogri To Tonto Dikeh: You Gave Me A 2nd Hand Hilux With No Receipts by bigcasava1(m): 2:57am On Sep 24, 2021
WriterNig:

@Kpokpogri
but u are not prince. I don't scammers like you
Re: Prince Kpokpogri To Tonto Dikeh: You Gave Me A 2nd Hand Hilux With No Receipts by hofeshhomes: 3:05am On Sep 24, 2021
lifeandjoy:
Eha-amufu

grin Eha-Alumona

1 Like

Re: Prince Kpokpogri To Tonto Dikeh: You Gave Me A 2nd Hand Hilux With No Receipts by vickydevoka(m): 3:22am On Sep 24, 2021
Brandonx:
I said it before grin This man came fully prepared.

It seems like he planed it all along from the inception of their relationship.

Tonto should just count her losses and move on before Kpokpo drag her like a condemned generator.
When u are with Tonto u have be prepared na. If lion no chop bush pig, bush pig go chop goat. In the jungle person must chop person. So always get prepared
Re: Prince Kpokpogri To Tonto Dikeh: You Gave Me A 2nd Hand Hilux With No Receipts by bsalawu: 3:29am On Sep 24, 2021
Olunmercy56:
Is this a man ?

No
Re: Prince Kpokpogri To Tonto Dikeh: You Gave Me A 2nd Hand Hilux With No Receipts by thunderbabs: 3:43am On Sep 24, 2021
Tonto needs deliverance.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Fireboy DML Buys A New House (Photo) / Pregnant Kaffy Dances 'Personally' With Peter Okoye At His Wedding / Davido Storms Chef Chi’s Elder Sister’s Wedding In Style (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.