Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,840 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

Prince Kpokpogri To Tonto Dikeh: You Gave Me A 2nd Hand Hilux With No Receipts - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Prince Kpokpogri To Tonto Dikeh: You Gave Me A 2nd Hand Hilux With No Receipts (51207 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo To Tonto Dikeh: You Are A Despicable Liar & Emotional Child Abuser / Tonto Dikeh Shares Her Chats With Kpokpogri To Refute The Claim That She Leaked / Uche Maduagwu Slams Tonto Dikeh: You Are Not A Wife Material (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prince Kpokpogri To Tonto Dikeh: You Gave Me A 2nd Hand Hilux With No Receipts by Thejobyouneed: 8:35pm On Sep 23, 2021
angry
Re: Prince Kpokpogri To Tonto Dikeh: You Gave Me A 2nd Hand Hilux With No Receipts by Newbreed2018: 8:35pm On Sep 23, 2021
Prince KpokpOgiri cheesy

Name alone sef.

In other to spite Churchill this miserable woman shot herself on the foot.

Biko keep resting in the arms of KpokpOgiri grin

8 Likes

Re: Prince Kpokpogri To Tonto Dikeh: You Gave Me A 2nd Hand Hilux With No Receipts by GeneralPula: 8:35pm On Sep 23, 2021
Re: Prince Kpokpogri To Tonto Dikeh: You Gave Me A 2nd Hand Hilux With No Receipts by whytediamond(m): 8:35pm On Sep 23, 2021
Lol
Re: Prince Kpokpogri To Tonto Dikeh: You Gave Me A 2nd Hand Hilux With No Receipts by backnbeta(f): 8:35pm On Sep 23, 2021
Enough of this childish drama undecided
Re: Prince Kpokpogri To Tonto Dikeh: You Gave Me A 2nd Hand Hilux With No Receipts by Nobody: 8:35pm On Sep 23, 2021
Muna4real:
This Man is stupid. Do you know how many guys are praying for this kind of birthday gift from their girlfriends?
Yet na only boxer and singlet we dey collect

8 Likes

Re: Prince Kpokpogri To Tonto Dikeh: You Gave Me A 2nd Hand Hilux With No Receipts by S0victed: 8:35pm On Sep 23, 2021
Toto decay is pained

1 Like

Re: Prince Kpokpogri To Tonto Dikeh: You Gave Me A 2nd Hand Hilux With No Receipts by Charmingrascal(m): 8:36pm On Sep 23, 2021
Olunmercy56:
Is this a man ?

He is a Bob Risky

1 Like

Re: Prince Kpokpogri To Tonto Dikeh: You Gave Me A 2nd Hand Hilux With No Receipts by hiteelong(f): 8:36pm On Sep 23, 2021
God please give Tonto D Peace of mind

1 Like

Re: Prince Kpokpogri To Tonto Dikeh: You Gave Me A 2nd Hand Hilux With No Receipts by Dokila: 8:36pm On Sep 23, 2021
Toto decay in sifia pain right now

5 Likes

Re: Prince Kpokpogri To Tonto Dikeh: You Gave Me A 2nd Hand Hilux With No Receipts by MrColdsweat: 8:37pm On Sep 23, 2021
Publicity stunt.
Re: Prince Kpokpogri To Tonto Dikeh: You Gave Me A 2nd Hand Hilux With No Receipts by ecolime(m): 8:37pm On Sep 23, 2021
Olunmercy56:
Is this a man ?
No, na woman

1 Like

Re: Prince Kpokpogri To Tonto Dikeh: You Gave Me A 2nd Hand Hilux With No Receipts by tfelicityk(m): 8:38pm On Sep 23, 2021
Chai.... Voice mail
Re: Prince Kpokpogri To Tonto Dikeh: You Gave Me A 2nd Hand Hilux With No Receipts by tooth4tooth: 8:38pm On Sep 23, 2021
Olunmercy56:
Is this a man ?
Yes ooo. A complete man. The type Tonto Dike deserve.

9 Likes

Re: Prince Kpokpogri To Tonto Dikeh: You Gave Me A 2nd Hand Hilux With No Receipts by Nobody: 8:38pm On Sep 23, 2021
Muna4real:
This Man is stupid. Do you know how many guys are praying for this kind of birthday gift from their girlfriends?

You jump up & down defending Tonto,,,, humm,,, you sure say uno be her sister

8 Likes

Re: Prince Kpokpogri To Tonto Dikeh: You Gave Me A 2nd Hand Hilux With No Receipts by PGKing1(m): 8:38pm On Sep 23, 2021
Dis prince behaves like a pauper sheesh..

I Still remain your #1 #plug for #original #backwoods

1 Like

Re: Prince Kpokpogri To Tonto Dikeh: You Gave Me A 2nd Hand Hilux With No Receipts by MrFly(m): 8:39pm On Sep 23, 2021
And u took it without complaining... Some men foolish sha

1 Like

Re: Prince Kpokpogri To Tonto Dikeh: You Gave Me A 2nd Hand Hilux With No Receipts by Sunisonflex39(m): 8:40pm On Sep 23, 2021
This one talks too much for a man na

Hian..

Real men dont talk much..

They leave you to your foolery

But wait o.. Tonto met her match..

Na she just shut up Las Las because she knows if she say nonsense, bigger nonsense awaits her

5 Likes

Re: Prince Kpokpogri To Tonto Dikeh: You Gave Me A 2nd Hand Hilux With No Receipts by Bunmhi(f): 8:41pm On Sep 23, 2021
Tontoh Kpokpo grin
Re: Prince Kpokpogri To Tonto Dikeh: You Gave Me A 2nd Hand Hilux With No Receipts by Femijohn198: 8:42pm On Sep 23, 2021
This man is a shameless man, any woman that give you something like this tried well well, even if Na wheel Barrow

4 Likes

Re: Prince Kpokpogri To Tonto Dikeh: You Gave Me A 2nd Hand Hilux With No Receipts by romunu(m): 8:43pm On Sep 23, 2021
Kpokpo garri forget this matter na
Re: Prince Kpokpogri To Tonto Dikeh: You Gave Me A 2nd Hand Hilux With No Receipts by MrFly(m): 8:44pm On Sep 23, 2021
sammybest889:
And dis tin is happening under buhari regime "God hu bring me come Nigerian" I tink I need 2 sue my parents 4 giving birth 2 me without my permission
People no get shame at all cry cry cry
u just typed shit

1 Like

Re: Prince Kpokpogri To Tonto Dikeh: You Gave Me A 2nd Hand Hilux With No Receipts by SweetDipBenny(m): 8:44pm On Sep 23, 2021
33bandit:
This man should rest already ....
Real men don't bother wrestling with women ..the whole wold does not owe you an explanation its needless ..
What is done is done..why is he explaing to us again.?we don't care bruh
He needed to clear d air

5 Likes

Re: Prince Kpokpogri To Tonto Dikeh: You Gave Me A 2nd Hand Hilux With No Receipts by chukwuibuipob: 8:45pm On Sep 23, 2021
cool a kiddo
Olunmercy56:
Is this a man ?
Re: Prince Kpokpogri To Tonto Dikeh: You Gave Me A 2nd Hand Hilux With No Receipts by Kingcalls: 8:45pm On Sep 23, 2021
Olunmercy56:
Is this a man ?

Yes he certainly is.... a man with very big balls

6 Likes

Re: Prince Kpokpogri To Tonto Dikeh: You Gave Me A 2nd Hand Hilux With No Receipts by vikstandon(m): 8:46pm On Sep 23, 2021
lifeandjoy:
Eha-amufu

Uzo uwani!
Re: Prince Kpokpogri To Tonto Dikeh: You Gave Me A 2nd Hand Hilux With No Receipts by Nobody: 8:46pm On Sep 23, 2021
Muna4real:

Respectfully, just shut up!
Is a birthday gift supposed to wash away the pivotal issues raised here as being responsible for the breakup?
When that mad woman was busy humiliating her ex publicly with her full chest, the lot of you were ruminating excitedly over her crass stupidity.
Now a man is giving her just a morsel of her own meal and you're typing nonsense. Behave yourself!

All of you should getawt sef!

17 Likes

Re: Prince Kpokpogri To Tonto Dikeh: You Gave Me A 2nd Hand Hilux With No Receipts by Opeyemic01: 8:47pm On Sep 23, 2021
People keep asking if he is a man He is a man FYI, if talking out loud is what clears his conscience, let him talk abeg. So many men have died in silence all in the name of trying to fit into the societal standard of not talking out loud because you are man.

8 Likes

Re: Prince Kpokpogri To Tonto Dikeh: You Gave Me A 2nd Hand Hilux With No Receipts by Terrier99: 8:47pm On Sep 23, 2021
Olunmercy56:
Is this a man ?

Yes. That's the kind of man that fits Tonto.

2 Likes

Re: Prince Kpokpogri To Tonto Dikeh: You Gave Me A 2nd Hand Hilux With No Receipts by Soulsymbol99: 8:48pm On Sep 23, 2021
I drop cap for Churchill cool

7 Likes

Re: Prince Kpokpogri To Tonto Dikeh: You Gave Me A 2nd Hand Hilux With No Receipts by yankison(m): 8:48pm On Sep 23, 2021
Olunmercy56:
Is this a man ?

No na woman ..u girls think the world revolves around u huh?

11 Likes

Re: Prince Kpokpogri To Tonto Dikeh: You Gave Me A 2nd Hand Hilux With No Receipts by izubext007: 8:49pm On Sep 23, 2021
This two idiot don come again. Abeg no body should post any thing about them again please.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Fireboy DML Buys A New House (Photo) / Davido Storms Chef Chi’s Elder Sister’s Wedding In Style (video) / Davido Replies A Girl Who Called Him Disgusting Gorilla

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.