Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,884 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

Prince Kpokpogri To Tonto Dikeh: You Gave Me A 2nd Hand Hilux With No Receipts - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Prince Kpokpogri To Tonto Dikeh: You Gave Me A 2nd Hand Hilux With No Receipts (51239 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo To Tonto Dikeh: You Are A Despicable Liar & Emotional Child Abuser / Tonto Dikeh Shares Her Chats With Kpokpogri To Refute The Claim That She Leaked / Uche Maduagwu Slams Tonto Dikeh: You Are Not A Wife Material (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prince Kpokpogri To Tonto Dikeh: You Gave Me A 2nd Hand Hilux With No Receipts by sisisioge: 8:49pm On Sep 23, 2021
I knew this guy was trouble....he was too effeminate for her. She needed a strong dude who could hold his own to manage her volatile penchant.... Not some douchee wearing a moustache undecided. Small haala, guy don enter social media dey contradict himself. Biko swerve jare.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prince Kpokpogri To Tonto Dikeh: You Gave Me A 2nd Hand Hilux With No Receipts by seniorgozman(m): 8:51pm On Sep 23, 2021
This man is an ingrate, most of us have never received any birthday gift talk more of a car

3 Likes

Re: Prince Kpokpogri To Tonto Dikeh: You Gave Me A 2nd Hand Hilux With No Receipts by efonat(m): 8:52pm On Sep 23, 2021
And do u know how many guys have genuinely approached her and she turned down saying "u re not my type"? Life is a bitch!!
Muna4real:
This Man is stupid. Do you know how many guys are praying for this kind of birthday gift from their girlfriends?

2 Likes

Re: Prince Kpokpogri To Tonto Dikeh: You Gave Me A 2nd Hand Hilux With No Receipts by Bamzyriches451: 8:53pm On Sep 23, 2021
What's wrong with this people fa
Re: Prince Kpokpogri To Tonto Dikeh: You Gave Me A 2nd Hand Hilux With No Receipts by Muna4real(f): 8:53pm On Sep 23, 2021
Buddha3:

Respectfully, just shut up!
Is a birthday gift supposed to wash away the pivotal issues raised here as being responsible for the breakup?
When that mad woman was busy humiliating her ex publicly with her full chest, the lot of you were ruminating excitedly over her crass stupidity.
Now a man is giving her just a morsel of her own meal and you're typing nonsense. Behave yourself!

All of you should getawt sef!

Respectfully put your mouth in your anus! At least I didn't mention you. In respect to the topic, the idiot is trying to mock the gift Tonto gave him, how does it concern their fight? You guys that receive singlet on your birthdays are here bashing her. If you can't appreciate good thing, you keep shut. Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Prince Kpokpogri To Tonto Dikeh: You Gave Me A 2nd Hand Hilux With No Receipts by AuroraB(f): 8:53pm On Sep 23, 2021
Decryptor:
Nná na wah o.

See wetin man take him time dey type! undecided

Even though I fault Tonto in this matter but this epistle right here is totally immature and unnecessary.
And he'll still write more of these sad. E get men wey quarrel pass women shocked shocked shocked
See as he started this write up like he has her good at heart embarassed
Not a Tonto supporter but this man right here can not be trusted with secrets from both genders.

1 Like

Re: Prince Kpokpogri To Tonto Dikeh: You Gave Me A 2nd Hand Hilux With No Receipts by cococandy(f): 8:54pm On Sep 23, 2021
Has any woman gifted him a car before?
Re: Prince Kpokpogri To Tonto Dikeh: You Gave Me A 2nd Hand Hilux With No Receipts by Muna4real(f): 8:55pm On Sep 23, 2021
efonat:
And do u know how many guys have genuinely approached her and she turned down saying "u re not my type"? Life is a bitch!!

Wahala
So she should accept any Man that approaches her? Of course, she must turn some down.

1 Like

Re: Prince Kpokpogri To Tonto Dikeh: You Gave Me A 2nd Hand Hilux With No Receipts by Humanoid01(m): 8:55pm On Sep 23, 2021
See how these two adults, especially this agbaya of a man, are publicly shaming themselves and their families.

O ma se o.
Re: Prince Kpokpogri To Tonto Dikeh: You Gave Me A 2nd Hand Hilux With No Receipts by dahnimoh(m): 8:57pm On Sep 23, 2021
[/b]Apart from love and care expected of you as a lover, you had nothing to give me. You gave me a refurbished hilux on my birthday without a SINGLE car paper not even the custom paper or receipts showing it was bought and I returned it back to you. It took the intervention of your friend and my friend for me to grudgingly take it back from your house and park in mine.[b]

Hahaha. This guy is funny

3 Likes

Re: Prince Kpokpogri To Tonto Dikeh: You Gave Me A 2nd Hand Hilux With No Receipts by Emmhychidi(m): 8:57pm On Sep 23, 2021
All of you people saying that Churchill is a talkative is stupid and foolish, you people are just blindly supporting Tonto, the man has his reputation to protect, did she even consider the impact of what she said on that woman's marriage, if she had wanted to be mature about everything she shouldn't have started everything in the first place.

5 Likes

Re: Prince Kpokpogri To Tonto Dikeh: You Gave Me A 2nd Hand Hilux With No Receipts by Nobody: 8:57pm On Sep 23, 2021
sammybest889:
And dis tin is happening under buhari regime "God hu bring me come Nigerian" I tink I need 2 sue my parents 4 giving birth 2 me without my permission
People no get shame at all cry cry cry

Lol
Re: Prince Kpokpogri To Tonto Dikeh: You Gave Me A 2nd Hand Hilux With No Receipts by Hyphy(m): 8:58pm On Sep 23, 2021
LilMissFavvy:
This criminal/blackmailer/yahooboy undecided. If the car is not okay for you, return it, a bastarddd like him doesn't deserve a tear rubber car. undecided. Such a disgusting shameless man, rants like an imbe*cile. I wonder who is sponsoring this Yahoo boy to blackmail Tonto.

That’s what ‘they’ want you to believe.

If that guy wasn’t rich and connected, Tonto would never have dated him.

What’s going on between them is normal, when some couples breakup they fight themselves on WhatsApp and social media. It’s an issue cos Tonto is a celebrity.
The only difference between celebrities and other lesser known people is the fame, they have feelings and have vulnerabilities too.

What was your take on things when Tonto was calling Churchill out, I hope you had same harsh words for her

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prince Kpokpogri To Tonto Dikeh: You Gave Me A 2nd Hand Hilux With No Receipts by Emmhychidi(m): 9:00pm On Sep 23, 2021
Muna4real:

Respectfully put your mouth in your anus! At least I didn't mention you. In respect to the topic, the idiot is trying to mock the gift Tonto gave him, how does it concern their fight? You guys that receive singlet on your birthdays are here bashing her. If you can't appreciate good thing, you keep shut. Nonsense.

Shey that one na gift? E resemble wetn police done use dump finish. The guy no wan collect she force am. Baba park car for him house. Then she is now saying she gave him car of #65m , shey that Hilux worth #5m so?
Ogbeni kamalole jare

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince Kpokpogri To Tonto Dikeh: You Gave Me A 2nd Hand Hilux With No Receipts by burgessdon(m): 9:01pm On Sep 23, 2021
Oh my God ....this kpogopo( very funny name to pronounce) honestly,this guy is another version of FFK ...

1 Like

Re: Prince Kpokpogri To Tonto Dikeh: You Gave Me A 2nd Hand Hilux With No Receipts by victorazy(m): 9:01pm On Sep 23, 2021
Olunmercy56:
Is this a man ?

He shouldn't express himself and say his side of story because he is a man!

Oya kwontinu.

8 Likes

Re: Prince Kpokpogri To Tonto Dikeh: You Gave Me A 2nd Hand Hilux With No Receipts by Danosophe(m): 9:02pm On Sep 23, 2021
Walahi! Dis 2 pipo na kindergarten sense dey worry dem. See d3m dey count each oda fault.

Dem no see how Mr Innocent 'Tuface' Idibia dey handle him mata.

#Maturity no be by age
Re: Prince Kpokpogri To Tonto Dikeh: You Gave Me A 2nd Hand Hilux With No Receipts by Muna4real(f): 9:04pm On Sep 23, 2021
Emmhychidi:

Shey that one na gift? E resemble wetn police done use dump finish. The guy no wan collect she force am. Baba park car for him house. Then she is now saying she gave him car of #65m , shey that Hilux worth #5m so?
Ogbeni kamalole jare

Hahahahahahahaha
I laugh at the bolded.

2 Likes

Re: Prince Kpokpogri To Tonto Dikeh: You Gave Me A 2nd Hand Hilux With No Receipts by Ezebinaugwu(m): 9:05pm On Sep 23, 2021
Oga Churchill at the moment

8 Likes

Re: Prince Kpokpogri To Tonto Dikeh: You Gave Me A 2nd Hand Hilux With No Receipts by flokii: 9:08pm On Sep 23, 2021
Could this Kpokpogiri guy be Tonto dikeh's karma?

Very soon we'll start seeing tonto's nude pics and vids everywhere at the rate these two are going. las las what goes around comes around.

3 Likes

Re: Prince Kpokpogri To Tonto Dikeh: You Gave Me A 2nd Hand Hilux With No Receipts by TheKingIsHere: 9:09pm On Sep 23, 2021
Olunmercy56:
Is this a man ?

Are you a woman?

2 Likes

Re: Prince Kpokpogri To Tonto Dikeh: You Gave Me A 2nd Hand Hilux With No Receipts by chiboycue: 9:09pm On Sep 23, 2021
WriterNig:

@Kpokpogri

you were gifted a hilux vehicle and you gladly accepted. You don rock the hilux finish. Now, na only you waka come dey talk say the hilux na second hand with no receipt. Guy you fall my hand o
Re: Prince Kpokpogri To Tonto Dikeh: You Gave Me A 2nd Hand Hilux With No Receipts by TheKingIsHere: 9:09pm On Sep 23, 2021
33bandit:
This man should rest already ....
Real men don't bother wrestling with women ..the whole wold does not owe you an explanation its needless ..
What is done is done..why is he explaing to us again.?we don't care bruh

You're obviously a SIMP

7 Likes

Re: Prince Kpokpogri To Tonto Dikeh: You Gave Me A 2nd Hand Hilux With No Receipts by jaxxy(m): 9:10pm On Sep 23, 2021
Brandonx:
I said it before grin This man came fully prepared.

It seems like he planed it all along from the inception of their relationship.

Tonto should just count her losses and move on before Kpokpo drag her like a condemned generator.

We thought prince was a man, nobody told us he was a woman? undecided Which kind man talks more than a parrot??

They even have mutual friends yet talking all this rubbish on social media?? grin
Re: Prince Kpokpogri To Tonto Dikeh: You Gave Me A 2nd Hand Hilux With No Receipts by ahnie: 9:13pm On Sep 23, 2021
I hate useless men.this thing is far more useless that I thought.
Re: Prince Kpokpogri To Tonto Dikeh: You Gave Me A 2nd Hand Hilux With No Receipts by ahnie: 9:13pm On Sep 23, 2021
I hate useless men.this thing is far more useless than I thought.
Re: Prince Kpokpogri To Tonto Dikeh: You Gave Me A 2nd Hand Hilux With No Receipts by TheKingIsHere: 9:14pm On Sep 23, 2021
Muna4real:
This Man is stupid. Do you know how many guys are praying for this kind of birthday gift from their girlfriends?

You're actually the stupid one if you think that it's all men that will beg for a second hand gift from a woman

9 Likes

Re: Prince Kpokpogri To Tonto Dikeh: You Gave Me A 2nd Hand Hilux With No Receipts by afamaustin(m): 9:14pm On Sep 23, 2021
The boy called kpokpokiri is still a child, that is y he talks careless
Re: Prince Kpokpogri To Tonto Dikeh: You Gave Me A 2nd Hand Hilux With No Receipts by Vinnie2000(m): 9:14pm On Sep 23, 2021
Muna4real:

So You Want a Second Hand Item from your Woman?? undecided

Kai, see What you are Saying.. sad

2 Likes

Re: Prince Kpokpogri To Tonto Dikeh: You Gave Me A 2nd Hand Hilux With No Receipts by TheKingIsHere: 9:15pm On Sep 23, 2021
peacettw:
At least she gave you something which is more than what most will do.

Tonto reminds me of Tuface. We understand that both are permanently flawed but we still adore them like that.

If you adore Tonto, then you need help

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Flavour's Beautiful Daughter & Babymama, Anna Banner / Toyin Abraham Mocks Peter Obi And Atiku Abubakar? (Photo) / E-Money And His Rolls Royce Cake Design

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.