Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,360 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

Olakunle Churchill Shares Photos From His Son's Christening Ceremony - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olakunle Churchill Shares Photos From His Son's Christening Ceremony (36544 Views)

Davido Prays For His Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke At His Christening / More Photos From Sunmbo Adeoye’s Baby’s Christening In The United States / Dangote Carried Baby Davido Home After His Christening - Aig-imoukhuede Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olakunle Churchill Shares Photos From His Son's Christening Ceremony by MrMacinterchi1: 11:44pm On Sep 23, 2021
Muna4real:

I'll say Rose is taking Tonto's vomit. You think Tonto is bothered? Lol.
And she seems to be making a good meal out of it .

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill Shares Photos From His Son's Christening Ceremony by Muna4real(f): 11:54pm On Sep 23, 2021
MrMacinterchi1:

And she seems to be making a good meal out of it .

Maybe
Re: Olakunle Churchill Shares Photos From His Son's Christening Ceremony by MrMacinterchi1: 12:18am On Sep 24, 2021
Muna4real:

Maybe
exactly
Re: Olakunle Churchill Shares Photos From His Son's Christening Ceremony by mybiz234: 12:36am On Sep 24, 2021
saphiere:
Let him stop posting whenever Tonto is trending. These pictures were taken on Sunday. Why post it now?
Tonto has seen the picture even before Nairalanders saw it. Tonto his following a blogger on IG and that blogger uploaded the clips on his page. Dey thing is on Tonto's feeds.
My prayer for him is that this one crumbles even worse than the first one. He doesn't want Tonto's happiness why should I care about him? Everything Tonto said about this man is playing out.

He should stop enjoying his life because Bitch Tonto Dike is affected?

Your comment is rubbish and I'm sure you know.

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill Shares Photos From His Son's Christening Ceremony by mybiz234: 12:37am On Sep 24, 2021
Muna4real:

If you think Tonto sees all these pictures, then you must be joking. Someone that's busy with controversies and Court case would not have time to look at an ex she rejected. Those of you thinking Tonto will be jealous of these pics are being delusional.

Lolz. Don't be so sure
Re: Olakunle Churchill Shares Photos From His Son's Christening Ceremony by mybiz234: 12:38am On Sep 24, 2021
Muna4real:

The vomit looks so beautiful. The vomit even produced a bouncing baby boy. The vomit looks more wonderful than Tonto Dike's current situation

4 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill Shares Photos From His Son's Christening Ceremony by Besk: 12:44am On Sep 24, 2021
[quote author=Elzakzaky MY FATHER IS SICK post=106109892][/quote]

You’re demented.
Re: Olakunle Churchill Shares Photos From His Son's Christening Ceremony by Lightorder: 12:46am On Sep 24, 2021
saphiere:
Let him stop posting whenever Tonto is trending. These pictures were taken on Sunday. Why post it now?
Tonto has seen the picture even before Nairalanders saw it. Tonto his following a blogger on IG and that blogger uploaded the clips on his page. Dey thing is on Tonto's feeds.
My prayer for him is that this one crumbles even worse than the first one. He doesn't want Tonto's happiness why should I care about him? Everything Tonto said about this man is playing out.
oga, are you her gateman or what ?

2 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill Shares Photos From His Son's Christening Ceremony by Elzakzaky: 1:06am On Sep 24, 2021
Besk:

my mother is demented.
Re: Olakunle Churchill Shares Photos From His Son's Christening Ceremony by Muna4real(f): 1:16am On Sep 24, 2021
mybiz234:

The vomit looks so beautiful. The vomit even produced a bouncing baby boy. The vomit looks more wonderful than Tonto Dike's current situation

She still vomited it grin
Re: Olakunle Churchill Shares Photos From His Son's Christening Ceremony by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:11am On Sep 24, 2021
saphiere:

Did Tonto wants this man's happiness. You want Tonto to trend but you don't want Churchill to trend. You are a witch angry

3 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill Shares Photos From His Son's Christening Ceremony by Bigchristo: 4:17am On Sep 24, 2021
saphiere:
This man is a trouble maker. Always posting about his family whenever Tonto Dikeh is emotionally down. Should anything happen to Tonto, we know who to hold.
Shey Tonto Dike said he is a 2secs man? Make una leave Churchil to flaunt his family
Re: Olakunle Churchill Shares Photos From His Son's Christening Ceremony by Tapout(m): 4:37am On Sep 24, 2021
saphiere:
This man is a trouble maker. Always posting about his family whenever Tonto Dikeh is emotionally down. Should anything happen to Tonto, we know who to hold.

Nothing wey no be wahala for this shop. You should have rescheduled when his wife was going to give birth too, as ultimate event planner wey you be.

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill Shares Photos From His Son's Christening Ceremony by Midastorch(m): 5:48am On Sep 24, 2021
saphiere:

Is he the Architect of Tonto's second problem??So he should not celebrate his own Son and family again because Tonto has a problemJust look at the prayer you prayed against someone that doesn't know you....purge the hatred in Your heart Aunty...

2 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill Shares Photos From His Son's Christening Ceremony by freshalien: 5:50am On Sep 24, 2021
saphiere:

I really wonder about the man (men) and the event(s) that hurt you so much that you hate men and spite vile about everything concerning men. I guess you are still processing your grief; you are at the stage of anger. I am sure you would get to the stage of acceptance eventually one day.
Re: Olakunle Churchill Shares Photos From His Son's Christening Ceremony by jerry2cino(m): 6:03am On Sep 24, 2021
saphiere:
why not pray for your own and leave this lovers alone, tell toto say no be movie she dey act, dis one na reality.
Re: Olakunle Churchill Shares Photos From His Son's Christening Ceremony by Frenzy01(m): 6:23am On Sep 24, 2021
This man just dey give Tonto gbas gbos left and right grin grin

Contact me for your swift buying and selling of any Dog breed. Pet care and boarding services also available
Re: Olakunle Churchill Shares Photos From His Son's Christening Ceremony by Nobody: 6:37am On Sep 24, 2021
FlipModeSquade:

See how you are already salivating on his impending future divorce..

Well,the ONLY between now and before is that he is NOT married to a WITCH called TOTO DECAY..

Who are to judge her?. She made her mistakes and she has realized it. She should just take a break from dating and focus on herself and her son.
About Churchill, he tries too hard to portray his happy life especially when Toñto is trending over one scandal or the other, that is surely a bad sign
Re: Olakunle Churchill Shares Photos From His Son's Christening Ceremony by becky39000(m): 6:39am On Sep 24, 2021
saphiere:

So, because of Tonto!!! He shouldn't celebrate God's goodness in his life?!!!

Or rather he shouldn't have a life?!! angry

Just cease to exist.

Re: Olakunle Churchill Shares Photos From His Son's Christening Ceremony by ariesbull: 6:57am On Sep 24, 2021
This one resemble in papa..no nee for DNA results
Re: Olakunle Churchill Shares Photos From His Son's Christening Ceremony by ariesbull: 6:58am On Sep 24, 2021
saphiere:
you will get this ten folds

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill Shares Photos From His Son's Christening Ceremony by Godbless3(m): 7:12am On Sep 24, 2021
saphiere:

Going via all your comment and wishes for churchill, it shows that you are a very bittered and depress young woman who need all the help we can offer and more.

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill Shares Photos From His Son's Christening Ceremony by soojar(m): 7:14am On Sep 24, 2021
Re: Olakunle Churchill Shares Photos From His Son's Christening Ceremony by Godbless3(m): 7:16am On Sep 24, 2021
Muna4real:

She still vomited it grin

Wonder why every dick keep vomitting Toto dickeh? Even bob-risky too vomitted her.
Last last nah 1 mechanic go dey knack her expiry toto dickeh

3 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill Shares Photos From His Son's Christening Ceremony by Davesaves(m): 7:44am On Sep 24, 2021
Muna4real:
Doesn't move me.
why would another person's family move u in the first place. your own family should move u not anothers.

He got a beautiful family though..

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill Shares Photos From His Son's Christening Ceremony by legacystore: 8:05am On Sep 24, 2021
Muna4real:

Not when she is still unmarried and begging for love of a man till tomorrow.

Why was tonto heartbroken and excited initially by kpokpogri it's just the only way to reply Churchill. A sweet relationship with kpokpogri would have made tonto to level up or even go ahead of Churchill but dt failed too bc she is a devil.

Until tonto marries a man better than Churchill, so far churchill has beaten her hands down. On top of dt Churchill even has another son immediately (not even a girl lol which would has still put tonto ahead)

Churchill has moved way ahead of tonto, tonto is way behind churchill for now though we don't know the future sha but the chances of tonto marrying a man better than Churchill is slim at best she will remain fuc.kmate of many politicians
Re: Olakunle Churchill Shares Photos From His Son's Christening Ceremony by chrisj2(m): 8:18am On Sep 24, 2021
Tonto trending is nothing to do with Churchill - celebs tend to show these sorts of photos anyway. It happened on Sunday does not mean it shout be posted straightaway on Sunday. Anyway, it might have been posted even before in some sort of private capacity.
I am impressed how happy they all are - and the child is happy and comfortable with all those in the photos - including aunties and uncles etc. That is a good thing for the child - nothing to do with Tonto at all.
People like Sapphire has taken things for her head too much. Tonto can be disruptive and it shows... I still wonder how she got full custody!
Re: Olakunle Churchill Shares Photos From His Son's Christening Ceremony by luchessi(m): 8:26am On Sep 24, 2021
Get a life hor=saphiere post=106107329]Let him stop posting whenever Tonto is trending. These pictures were taken on Sunday. Why post it now?
My prayer for him is that this one crumbles even worse than the first one. He doesn't want Tonto's happiness why should I care about him? Everything Tonto said about this man is playing out.[/quote]
Re: Olakunle Churchill Shares Photos From His Son's Christening Ceremony by Besk: 9:48am On Sep 24, 2021
[quote author=Elzakzaky THE MOST DEMENTED ASSHOLE ON NAIRALAND. MOST WANTED BY EFCC post=106114202][/quote]
Re: Olakunle Churchill Shares Photos From His Son's Christening Ceremony by ddeola: 10:15am On Sep 24, 2021
O'l boy d baby resemble you like say tomorrow no dey. You no fit deny am o. Congrats cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Olakunle Churchill Shares Photos From His Son's Christening Ceremony by Valuc: 10:49am On Sep 24, 2021
I hope she doesn't commit suicide.. as she has not been able to maintain any relationship or friendship... Hope depression hasn't set in

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Olamide Gives Ogundeji Azeez Ayobami, Winner #WoChallenge 1 Million Naira (Pics) / Yemi Solade Is Aging Gracefully In New Photo / Toolz And Tunde Demuren Dedicate Their Son (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.