Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,821 members, 7,810,148 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:46 PM

Olakunle Churchill Shares Photos From His Son's Christening Ceremony - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olakunle Churchill Shares Photos From His Son's Christening Ceremony (36514 Views)

Davido Prays For His Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke At His Christening / More Photos From Sunmbo Adeoye’s Baby’s Christening In The United States / Dangote Carried Baby Davido Home After His Christening - Aig-imoukhuede Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olakunle Churchill Shares Photos From His Son's Christening Ceremony by Nobody: 8:25pm On Sep 23, 2021
See as poduct of 40sec fine angry. It is not how far but how well.
Men who want children with you don't go hours on you.

9 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill Shares Photos From His Son's Christening Ceremony by Nobody: 8:26pm On Sep 23, 2021
Churchill the silent killer lol

5 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill Shares Photos From His Son's Christening Ceremony by Muna4real(f): 8:26pm On Sep 23, 2021
Doesn't move me.
Re: Olakunle Churchill Shares Photos From His Son's Christening Ceremony by kilisi(m): 8:27pm On Sep 23, 2021
Muna4real:

If you think Tonto sees all these pictures, then you must be joking. Someone that's busy with controversies and Court case would not have time to look at an ex she rejected. Those of you thinking Tonto will be jealous of these pics are being delusional.

And how did you know this? You're her PA? her very close friend or what?

Oh, wait! Maybe you are the real Tonto Dike on Nairaland!

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olakunle Churchill Shares Photos From His Son's Christening Ceremony by DEEBOZZ(m): 8:27pm On Sep 23, 2021
This most be the one minute man I guess grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Olakunle Churchill Shares Photos From His Son's Christening Ceremony by foreverproduct: 8:27pm On Sep 23, 2021
saphiere:
This man is a trouble maker. Always posting about his family whenever Tonto Dikeh is emotionally down. Should anything happen to Tonto, we know who to hold.

So are pple supposed to take permission from Tonto b4 posting anything online

15 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill Shares Photos From His Son's Christening Ceremony by Sirpaul(m): 8:27pm On Sep 23, 2021
Tonto in pains

3 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill Shares Photos From His Son's Christening Ceremony by Nobody: 8:28pm On Sep 23, 2021
saphiere:
Let him stop posting whenever Tonto is trending. These pictures were taken on Sunday. Why post it now?
Witchcraft shocked

6 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill Shares Photos From His Son's Christening Ceremony by Rubbiish(m): 8:28pm On Sep 23, 2021
This is so lovely!
elonmuskbaby won't sleep this nite! tongue

4 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill Shares Photos From His Son's Christening Ceremony by hofeshhomes: 8:28pm On Sep 23, 2021
cool
Re: Olakunle Churchill Shares Photos From His Son's Christening Ceremony by Angelfrost(m): 8:29pm On Sep 23, 2021
This boy resemble Churchill Sha.... He stamped his claim firmly and fully all over the kid's face!!!

8 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill Shares Photos From His Son's Christening Ceremony by Femijohn198: 8:30pm On Sep 23, 2021
This is another salient post, tonto go just melt where ever she is. This another problem with any woman proofing to be king

11 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill Shares Photos From His Son's Christening Ceremony by zeenaman: 8:30pm On Sep 23, 2021
Will any Nigerian man still ever woo Tonto?

3 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill Shares Photos From His Son's Christening Ceremony by PGKing1(m): 8:32pm On Sep 23, 2021
We All thought he was the bad person in his last relationship, now we are All realizing he was Actually very smart for leaving!! Congratz on your New Life....

I Still remain your #1 #plug for #backwoods check my sig

3 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill Shares Photos From His Son's Christening Ceremony by Ndodod: 8:32pm On Sep 23, 2021
Okay
Re: Olakunle Churchill Shares Photos From His Son's Christening Ceremony by TemmyT002(m): 8:32pm On Sep 23, 2021
This one no need DNA
Re: Olakunle Churchill Shares Photos From His Son's Christening Ceremony by MufasaLion: 8:33pm On Sep 23, 2021
saphiere:
This man is a trouble maker. Always posting about his family whenever Tonto Dikeh is emotionally down. Should anything happen to Tonto, we know who to hold.

I believe you're being sarcastic.

4 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill Shares Photos From His Son's Christening Ceremony by legba1(m): 8:33pm On Sep 23, 2021
The baby resemble Churchill die.... Am happy for him.. He just moveeeee on. He gat no time for dramatic drama queen

11 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill Shares Photos From His Son's Christening Ceremony by SenecaTheYonger: 8:34pm On Sep 23, 2021
But this girl is beautiful though. Wow
Re: Olakunle Churchill Shares Photos From His Son's Christening Ceremony by Nobody: 8:36pm On Sep 23, 2021
Why do I feel that this man is just trying too hard to make everyone and Toñto see that he is in a happy marriage.
Well, lets watch and see how these would turn out in a few years. This is his third marriage, staying in this one with no drama would be a miracle.

Could remember when Toñto was busy posting photos of herself and Churchill and saying good stuffs about him. Few months later, kasala burst.
Meanwhile I m patiently waiting for this nonsense BBN to end, my favorite reality show GUS is back

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill Shares Photos From His Son's Christening Ceremony by Serioushustler: 8:36pm On Sep 23, 2021
Numerouno94:

Even armed robbery nd skull mining?

Haha, the people I am talking to know themselves.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olakunle Churchill Shares Photos From His Son's Christening Ceremony by Humanoid01(m): 8:37pm On Sep 23, 2021
saphiere:
Did he tag her when he posted those pictures? He should not post pictures in peace again because his ex has refused to live a drama-free life? I wonder what really goes on in that head of yours. Sometimes, I feel you're some kinda bot.

19 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill Shares Photos From His Son's Christening Ceremony by Godwin25king: 8:38pm On Sep 23, 2021
saphiere:

Like seriously??

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill Shares Photos From His Son's Christening Ceremony by Emmanuel909090: 8:38pm On Sep 23, 2021
And she fine pass tonto.

8 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill Shares Photos From His Son's Christening Ceremony by elonmuskbaby: 8:39pm On Sep 23, 2021
Rubbiish:
This is so lovely!
elonmuskbaby won't sleep this nite! tongue
this one is still nursing his bruises that he has a hard time getting over ElonMuskbaby grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

I know I leave indelible marks but it's time to f**k off.you are becoming a nuisance grin tongue
Re: Olakunle Churchill Shares Photos From His Son's Christening Ceremony by MurderX: 8:40pm On Sep 23, 2021
God Bless Churchill
Na man you be

4 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill Shares Photos From His Son's Christening Ceremony by Iamagoodgirll: 8:41pm On Sep 23, 2021
The way Churchill and Rose will be laughing at Tonto eh
They look lovely

6 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill Shares Photos From His Son's Christening Ceremony by Numerouno94(m): 8:41pm On Sep 23, 2021
Serioushustler:

Haha, the people I am talking to know themselves.

My guy i understand u well, was jux pulling ur legs. Jux remember me wen u follow cash out sha. grin grin
Re: Olakunle Churchill Shares Photos From His Son's Christening Ceremony by Nobody: 8:41pm On Sep 23, 2021
saphiere:
Feminism is borderline mental disorder

12 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill Shares Photos From His Son's Christening Ceremony by walozanga(m): 8:41pm On Sep 23, 2021
Muna4real:

If you think Tonto sees all these pictures, then you must be joking. Someone that's busy with controversies and Court case would not have time to look at an ex she rejected. Those of you thinking Tonto will be jealous of these pics are being delusional.

As Tonto dike lawyer, new boyfriend, adviser, defender, pastor , p.a, which one u be? Guy go and rest.
To forget the father of ur son na easy thing?

7 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill Shares Photos From His Son's Christening Ceremony by largeman4u(m): 8:42pm On Sep 23, 2021
The ex-wife that disrespects her motherinlaw will be crying now. No man is an island.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Who Rocked This Gucci Dripset Better?, Wizkids Or This Asian Model! / Majid Michel Meets And Believes In God Now / Jim Iyke Blasts Lady Who Commented On His Workout Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.