Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,387 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

Olakunle Churchill Shares Photos From His Son's Christening Ceremony - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olakunle Churchill Shares Photos From His Son's Christening Ceremony (36545 Views)

Davido Prays For His Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke At His Christening / More Photos From Sunmbo Adeoye’s Baby’s Christening In The United States / Dangote Carried Baby Davido Home After His Christening - Aig-imoukhuede Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olakunle Churchill Shares Photos From His Son's Christening Ceremony by mybiz234: 11:04am On Sep 24, 2021
Muna4real:

She still vomited it grin

The vomit looks better than the life Tonto is living.

I feel she will regret vomiting it.
Re: Olakunle Churchill Shares Photos From His Son's Christening Ceremony by popefuse(m): 11:16am On Sep 24, 2021
Jesus christ, are u mad or psychological retarded? how can u say somebody marriage should crumble because of an idiot you supported OMG. Your problem is you are jealous that Churchill has moved on why mumu toto still menstruating up and down. You toto fans are as idiots as she is, look at your your state of mind. Shame on you and toto[1quote author=saphiere post=106107329]Let him stop posting whenever Tonto is trending. These pictures were taken on Sunday. Why post it now?
Tonto has seen the picture even before Nairalanders saw it. Tonto his following a blogger on IG and that blogger uploaded the clips on his page. Dey thing is on Tonto's feeds.
My prayer for him is that this one crumbles even worse than the first one. He doesn't want Tonto's happiness why should I care about him? Everything Tonto said about this man is playing out.[/quote]
Re: Olakunle Churchill Shares Photos From His Son's Christening Ceremony by popefuse(m): 11:22am On Sep 24, 2021
That your funeral not ours
Maryjane001:
Why do I feel that this man is just trying too hard to make everyone and Toñto see that he is in a happy marriage.
Well, lets watch and see how these would turn out in a few years. This is his third marriage, staying in this one with no drama would be a miracle.

Could remember when Toñto was busy posting photos of herself and Churchill and saying good stuffs about him. Few months later, kasala burst.
Meanwhile I m patiently waiting for this nonsense BBN to end, my favorite reality show GUS is back
Re: Olakunle Churchill Shares Photos From His Son's Christening Ceremony by popefuse(m): 11:26am On Sep 24, 2021
Jesus christ, are u mad or psychological retarded? how can u say somebody marriage should crumble because of an idiot you supported OMG. Your problem is you are jealous that Churchill has moved on why mumu toto still menstruating up and down. You toto fans are as idiots as she is, look at your your state of mind. Shame on you and toto author=saphiere post=106107329]Let him stop posting whenever Tonto is trending. These pictures were taken on Sunday. Why post it now?
Tonto has seen the picture even before Nairalanders saw it. Tonto his following a blogger on IG and that blogger uploaded the clips on his page. Dey thing is on Tonto's feeds.
My prayer for him is that this one crumbles even worse than the first one. He doesn't want Tonto's happiness why should I care about him? Everything Tonto said about this man is playing out.[/quote]
Re: Olakunle Churchill Shares Photos From His Son's Christening Ceremony by charlypoker(m): 12:21pm On Sep 24, 2021
E can pain........................ grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Olakunle Churchill Shares Photos From His Son's Christening Ceremony by charlypoker(m): 12:25pm On Sep 24, 2021
ToTO right now................................

Re: Olakunle Churchill Shares Photos From His Son's Christening Ceremony by Nobody: 7:03pm On Sep 24, 2021
popefuse:
That your funeral not ours
See trash a grown man like you wrote.
You may as well have bad luck following you but don't quote me with it.
I wonder how Toñto and funeral correlate. Please read before you reply. If u have nothing sensible to say, don't type trash.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Olamide Gives Ogundeji Azeez Ayobami, Winner #WoChallenge 1 Million Naira (Pics) / Yemi Solade Is Aging Gracefully In New Photo / Toolz And Tunde Demuren Dedicate Their Son (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.