Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,200 members, 7,839,089 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

Kemi Olunloyo: Ladies Stop Filming Sexual Intercourse, Nudity With Your Partners - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo: Ladies Stop Filming Sexual Intercourse, Nudity With Your Partners (41776 Views)

I Regret Wearing Bikinis, Nudity – Rihanna / Ruth Kadiri To Ladies: Stop Trying To Replace Your Ex After Break Up / Kemi Olunloyo On Tagbo's Death: Davido & Some Men Tried Forcing Tagbo Into A Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Ladies Stop Filming Sexual Intercourse, Nudity With Your Partners by yahox: 10:25pm On Sep 23, 2021
s
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Ladies Stop Filming Sexual Intercourse, Nudity With Your Partners by yahox: 10:25pm On Sep 23, 2021
dfh
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Ladies Stop Filming Sexual Intercourse, Nudity With Your Partners by orlaglobal234: 10:26pm On Sep 23, 2021
Sex dey sweet when you firm it and watching it again
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Ladies Stop Filming Sexual Intercourse, Nudity With Your Partners by Nobody: 10:27pm On Sep 23, 2021
Otumba Lamba cheesy
saphiere:
I've been a victim.
Exactly. Mine hid the camera.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Ladies Stop Filming Sexual Intercourse, Nudity With Your Partners by BruncleZuma: 10:28pm On Sep 23, 2021
grin grin grin grin

Aunty allow dem, they have boos.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Ladies Stop Filming Sexual Intercourse, Nudity With Your Partners by Lamanii22(f): 10:29pm On Sep 23, 2021
saphiere:
I've been a victim.
Exactly. Mine hid the camera. I was at his mercy for years. But God who knew my heart turned things around for me.

Wow! How did God deliver you from him?

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Ladies Stop Filming Sexual Intercourse, Nudity With Your Partners by Adakintroy: 10:29pm On Sep 23, 2021
Be carefully.of the songs you use in meditations.

The songs you allow by you in night hrs. That's when the spirit are passed. Your bed should be co consecrated for the right things. Positive meditations. Not polluted sounds or image.ones the mind conjure them up and approve. It's hard to price it off. It's likely to be what it acts out routinely. Be care the things you give your utmost attention to, they are what are a acting on men blind side as I speak to you NOW.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Ladies Stop Filming Sexual Intercourse, Nudity With Your Partners by Dnight(m): 10:32pm On Sep 23, 2021
I honestly see nothing wrong with it
I have done it, I do it, and I will do it
And nothing will ever make me leak such
It's ridiculous to even think of doing such
My present woman will never even see my ex's shiii
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Ladies Stop Filming Sexual Intercourse, Nudity With Your Partners by wallrichy: 10:32pm On Sep 23, 2021
So sorry Saphire, couldn't imagine what you must have gone through. Some men are just beast.

saphiere:
I've been a victim.
Exactly. Mine hid the camera. I was at his mercy for years. But God who knew my heart turned things around for me.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Ladies Stop Filming Sexual Intercourse, Nudity With Your Partners by Patrioticman007(m): 10:33pm On Sep 23, 2021
saphiere:
I've been a victim.

No wonder you hate men due to the psychological abuse from your exboy friend.
However its a fact not all men are evil, do forgive & forget, if not the guy will be living rent free in your heart.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Ladies Stop Filming Sexual Intercourse, Nudity With Your Partners by Zainabthegirl1(f): 10:35pm On Sep 23, 2021
It’s really risky oh
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Ladies Stop Filming Sexual Intercourse, Nudity With Your Partners by Zainabthegirl1(f): 10:35pm On Sep 23, 2021
Anything fit sup anytime
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Ladies Stop Filming Sexual Intercourse, Nudity With Your Partners by tnerro1(m): 10:35pm On Sep 23, 2021
Girls no dey hear word, dem too like to dey take nude pictures of themselves. If she never snap herself nude she no go rest. Most girls get nude pictures of themselves on their phone. Just go to gallery

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Ladies Stop Filming Sexual Intercourse, Nudity With Your Partners by boolet: 10:36pm On Sep 23, 2021
saphiere:
I've been a victim.
I'm sorry you had to experience that.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Ladies Stop Filming Sexual Intercourse, Nudity With Your Partners by drealcivilceno(m): 10:37pm On Sep 23, 2021
Charmingrascal:
Unfortunately she is not the first to say it and she won't be the last.

Some ladies are allowing their "boo" to film their nudity right now as I type this and some are planning to do it tonight, even many of them are on Nairaland.
A man who loves you will not record your nudity because he will know it is dangerous.
If he doesn't leak it, it might accidentally get into the wrong person's hand and such person might leak it.

If he asks for your nude tell him you want to have his too.

grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Ladies Stop Filming Sexual Intercourse, Nudity With Your Partners by Nobody: 10:37pm On Sep 23, 2021
saphiere:
I've been a victim.
Long story my dear. He made me do some unthinkable things to prevent him leaking the video. I was really at his mercies.

I have a very long bitter story to tell my children.
Lie lie
Tufia Una too dey lie
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Ladies Stop Filming Sexual Intercourse, Nudity With Your Partners by AcademicWriter: 10:40pm On Sep 23, 2021
have you know we not suprised?.. Ah, check my profile if you need help with your dissertation, thesis or assignment.

Access03
No access to the email -- contact us through the phone number in my profile.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Ladies Stop Filming Sexual Intercourse, Nudity With Your Partners by ComeToJesus: 10:41pm On Sep 23, 2021
saphiere:
I've been a victim.
Long story my dear. He made me do some unthinkable things to prevent him leaking the video. I was really at his mercies.

How and where do ladies meet these kind of men sef?

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Ladies Stop Filming Sexual Intercourse, Nudity With Your Partners by CSTRR: 10:42pm On Sep 23, 2021
saphiere:
I've been a victim.

You are calling God.

Did God tell you to Fornicate?

4 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Ladies Stop Filming Sexual Intercourse, Nudity With Your Partners by J2381: 10:44pm On Sep 23, 2021
The internet can't do anything else apart from talk and talk nonsense talk without fact.

Anybody who wants to blackmail anybody with their sextape should go ahead, afterall who is a saint and heck, Kim Kardashian who made a sextape willingly isn't broke, instead she's waxing stronger and stronger.

Only losers and glorified failures think exposing the sextape of people will ruin them.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Ladies Stop Filming Sexual Intercourse, Nudity With Your Partners by CSTRR: 10:44pm On Sep 23, 2021

6 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Ladies Stop Filming Sexual Intercourse, Nudity With Your Partners by alizma: 10:48pm On Sep 23, 2021
Destress:
Aunty Kemi grin. They say he hides the cameras so it's not entirely their fault
With the recent post from Tonto Dike, where she was telling a lady that her ex has the lady's nude videos, I now doubt Tonto Dike's claim that the camera was hiding from her. How did she know of the other ladies nude videos if she had not been watching the videos with the guy?
How did she come to know of those videos when they are no longer together?
If she knew about them while they were together, why did she keep the information a secret until now?

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Ladies Stop Filming Sexual Intercourse, Nudity With Your Partners by omoadeleye(m): 10:49pm On Sep 23, 2021
Humanoid01:

What are the benefits of that?

For reminiscence sake
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Ladies Stop Filming Sexual Intercourse, Nudity With Your Partners by Corroro: 10:49pm On Sep 23, 2021
Actually she get point
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Ladies Stop Filming Sexual Intercourse, Nudity With Your Partners by Chioma99(f): 10:49pm On Sep 23, 2021
EXACTLY WHAT PROPHET OF ISLAM (BUHARI) PISS AND POO BE UPON HIM WANT TO TURN NIGERIA INTO
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Ladies Stop Filming Sexual Intercourse, Nudity With Your Partners by Nobody: 10:49pm On Sep 23, 2021
[quote author=BeeBeeOoh post=106110372][/quote] That cap says alot boss grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Ladies Stop Filming Sexual Intercourse, Nudity With Your Partners by johbara: 10:50pm On Sep 23, 2021
saphiere:
I've been a victim.

me think since both of you were in the said video .... there's actually no cause for alarm. Las Las na we 2 go cast. Except the said video was done while he held the camera and you was doing your thing.?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Ladies Stop Filming Sexual Intercourse, Nudity With Your Partners by Okwyjesus(m): 10:51pm On Sep 23, 2021
saphiere:
I've been a victim.

My heart melt with your story. Some men are just animal with beads.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Ladies Stop Filming Sexual Intercourse, Nudity With Your Partners by dammyco(m): 10:55pm On Sep 23, 2021
If you like film and if you no like no film na you sabi
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Ladies Stop Filming Sexual Intercourse, Nudity With Your Partners by HolyStriker(m): 10:57pm On Sep 23, 2021
Myhusband:

no wonder you've been constituting nuisance and vexing the anger on innocent guys here

sharing your sex video to a man that's yet to pay your Bride price shows you're a call girl, a tasteless Lady, I just pity the fool that will still pay your full Bride list

your like is the reason I will never advise men to marry non virgin, in fact I can never pay a Bride price of non virgin, Godforbid

Haha now.... Prince KPO KPO, abeg GRI small now...... Why the nuclear ☢️ weapon

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Falz Discloses Relationship Status With Simi / Photo;Aki's Traditional Wedding With Njeoma / Ladies Pose With Kemen At His Reception Party In Uyo (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.