Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,744 members, 7,824,144 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Kemi Olunloyo: Ladies Stop Filming Sexual Intercourse, Nudity With Your Partners - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo: Ladies Stop Filming Sexual Intercourse, Nudity With Your Partners (41742 Views)

I Regret Wearing Bikinis, Nudity – Rihanna / Ruth Kadiri To Ladies: Stop Trying To Replace Your Ex After Break Up / Kemi Olunloyo On Tagbo's Death: Davido & Some Men Tried Forcing Tagbo Into A Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Ladies Stop Filming Sexual Intercourse, Nudity With Your Partners by EmmanuelEvicted: 10:08pm On Sep 23, 2021
This woman is an attention seeker

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Ladies Stop Filming Sexual Intercourse, Nudity With Your Partners by Charly68: 10:08pm On Sep 23, 2021
Only Tonto could explain her ecstatic mood when her ex was filming the show.. so shameful and senseless idea
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Ladies Stop Filming Sexual Intercourse, Nudity With Your Partners by Charmingrascal(m): 10:08pm On Sep 23, 2021
saphiere:
I've been a victim.

But seriously is that the motivation behind your feminism journey

7 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Ladies Stop Filming Sexual Intercourse, Nudity With Your Partners by Moji12(f): 10:08pm On Sep 23, 2021
The problem is not the fact that ladies don't listen. It is more of when we are in a relationship we trust each other too much that nothing can go wrong in that aspect and even if we go our separate ways, the other party wouldn't use that as a cheap blackmail to get back at.
Because as long as this warning keeps flying around people that are still doing it are still....
Why?! The simple answer is trusting the other partner, spoken.
It is only a fool and a baby that will use that to get back at someone jus because the going is no longer good.

13 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Ladies Stop Filming Sexual Intercourse, Nudity With Your Partners by iamdapsyj(m): 10:09pm On Sep 23, 2021
[quote author=BeeBeeOoh post=106110372][/quote]

grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Ladies Stop Filming Sexual Intercourse, Nudity With Your Partners by hafahe: 10:09pm On Sep 23, 2021
mosdii:
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them
Where is the lie

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Ladies Stop Filming Sexual Intercourse, Nudity With Your Partners by Jolite(m): 10:09pm On Sep 23, 2021
saphiere:
I've been a victim.
How did yours happened? Let's hear you.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Ladies Stop Filming Sexual Intercourse, Nudity With Your Partners by Mynd44Evicted: 10:10pm On Sep 23, 2021
Toto decay really played penalty to throwing

5 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Ladies Stop Filming Sexual Intercourse, Nudity With Your Partners by Noblewealth(m): 10:11pm On Sep 23, 2021
Aunty Kemi dem go hear ontill reality set in..
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Ladies Stop Filming Sexual Intercourse, Nudity With Your Partners by Nobody: 10:11pm On Sep 23, 2021
The girls that allow themselves filmed ehn

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Ladies Stop Filming Sexual Intercourse, Nudity With Your Partners by November24(f): 10:12pm On Sep 23, 2021
saphiere:
I've been a victim.

You have been a victim of everything misfortune undecided

11 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Ladies Stop Filming Sexual Intercourse, Nudity With Your Partners by illicit(m): 10:12pm On Sep 23, 2021
saphiere:
I've been a victim.

Video or we don't believe u lipsrsealed

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Ladies Stop Filming Sexual Intercourse, Nudity With Your Partners by Kelvin30286063(m): 10:12pm On Sep 23, 2021
saphiere:
I've been a victim.
Yeah, I see a lot of videos like that on xvideos. A lot of ladies are very stupid when they are in love

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Ladies Stop Filming Sexual Intercourse, Nudity With Your Partners by Waffarianman(m): 10:13pm On Sep 23, 2021
saphiere:
I've been a victim.

So you still dey video selfy too during banging. Wonder shall never end grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Ladies Stop Filming Sexual Intercourse, Nudity With Your Partners by BePrepared: 10:13pm On Sep 23, 2021
saphiere:
I've been a victim.

Saphiere, plz marry and don't give randy men ur body

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Ladies Stop Filming Sexual Intercourse, Nudity With Your Partners by Enskynelson(m): 10:13pm On Sep 23, 2021
saphiere:
I've been a victim.
shocked
Send me the link pls... Lolz. That must have been a bitter experience. How did u get over it?

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Ladies Stop Filming Sexual Intercourse, Nudity With Your Partners by Myhusband(m): 10:14pm On Sep 23, 2021
saphiere:
I've been a victim.

no wonder you've been constituting nuisance and vexing the anger on innocent guys here

sharing your sex video to a man that's yet to pay your Bride price shows you're a call girl, a tasteless Lady, I just pity the fool that will still pay your full Bride list

your like is the reason I will never advise men to marry non virgin, in fact I can never pay a Bride price of non virgin, Godforbid

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Ladies Stop Filming Sexual Intercourse, Nudity With Your Partners by Auxtan(m): 10:14pm On Sep 23, 2021
I second this. For your peace of mind and sanity don't. If you happen to be dating a wicked person it could be used to blackmail you and if a foolish boyfriend it could leak easily. Be wise!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Ladies Stop Filming Sexual Intercourse, Nudity With Your Partners by dingbang(m): 10:14pm On Sep 23, 2021
saphiere:
I've been a victim.
who asked you. ? Parrot

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Ladies Stop Filming Sexual Intercourse, Nudity With Your Partners by Vinnie2000(m): 10:15pm On Sep 23, 2021
Charmingrascal:

But seriously is that the motivation behind your feminism journey

Dats 'ClickBait' Stuff!

She Doesn't have any Sex Tapes! sad

She Just Said That to Entice d Guys here to Comment..
Her Matter and Tonto Dickeh, don't know which one Better.. sad lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Ladies Stop Filming Sexual Intercourse, Nudity With Your Partners by Drsnives(m): 10:16pm On Sep 23, 2021
saphiere:
I've been a victim.
Exactly. Mine hid the camera. I was at his mercy for years. But God who knew my heart turned things around for me.
Our commando lady was once a victim.
Praiseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
The
Lord

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Ladies Stop Filming Sexual Intercourse, Nudity With Your Partners by Charmingrascal(m): 10:17pm On Sep 23, 2021
Vinnie2000:

Dats 'ClickBait' Stuff!

She Doesn't have any Sex Tapes! sad

She Just Said That to Entice d Guys here to Comment..
Her Matter and Tonto Dickeh, don't know which one Better.. sad lipsrsealed

grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Ladies Stop Filming Sexual Intercourse, Nudity With Your Partners by EmptyGarden(m): 10:17pm On Sep 23, 2021
saphiere:
I've been a victim.
Exactly. Mine hid the camera. I was at his mercy for years. But God who knew my heart turned things around for me.
Ah! You sef get nudes?

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Ladies Stop Filming Sexual Intercourse, Nudity With Your Partners by Myhusband(m): 10:18pm On Sep 23, 2021
saphiere:
I've been a victim.

be deceiving yourself clown, born again olosho everywhere

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Ladies Stop Filming Sexual Intercourse, Nudity With Your Partners by TheKingIsHere: 10:20pm On Sep 23, 2021
Mastakija:
I no say diswon go one put her mouth

But why on earth will u b filming ur self having sex with someone else most especially those married ones
Lyk why? What kind of senseless pleasure is dat angry

In this world where a woman can falsely accuse a man of rap'e, I totally have no issue with it. But I totally frown at the blackmailing part

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Ladies Stop Filming Sexual Intercourse, Nudity With Your Partners by ModeEbo(m): 10:20pm On Sep 23, 2021
saphiere:
I've been a victim.
Toto dekay geng
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Ladies Stop Filming Sexual Intercourse, Nudity With Your Partners by Adakintroy: 10:21pm On Sep 23, 2021
The world is at a perverse level with I
Intercourse. They are sick.. indeed they are. It's the truth. They are not to be envied. The lust is like pheromones in the atmosphere. The women manifest it in behaviour of toned sexualizations. Lust is consider a sin because it impares senses of cautions and sound mind judgement. It breeds Contentions amongst equals ordinary. It's is a tense affair for all. Consider procreation ( sex the process) metaphysical or spiritual. When it's called upon we are joint in Union with a higher ordinance to which we know nothing about. We are mare fools carried along by it's currents. We was carefully taught by the religious ones. They were our friends. Here we are in ignorance Being blind side by this currents over again.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Ladies Stop Filming Sexual Intercourse, Nudity With Your Partners by Vinnie2000(m): 10:21pm On Sep 23, 2021
November24:

You have been a victim of everything misfortune undecided

She doesn't have any Sex tape
She is Looking for Replies from Guys, Here!!..
Just catching Cruises with guys. (

And Some have Already swallowed her Big False Tale.. sad

Some might secretly Beg for the Non existent Video! tongue cheesy :

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Ladies Stop Filming Sexual Intercourse, Nudity With Your Partners by TheKingIsHere: 10:23pm On Sep 23, 2021
Brandonx:
I’ve said it before there’s nothing wrong in filming sexual moments with your spouse especially if it’s a distant relationship.
It benefits outweighed the disadvantages so madam Kemi should keep quiet �

Exactly, especially when the girl starts lying that you rap'ed her, it will come in handy.

We live in dangerous times where you must get enough evidence to redeem yourself.

If kpokpogri didn't have evidence, Tonto would have lied and dragged him inghe mud and as usual, everyone will believe her

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Ladies Stop Filming Sexual Intercourse, Nudity With Your Partners by TheKingIsHere: 10:24pm On Sep 23, 2021
Humanoid01:

What are the benefits of that?

It will come in handy when a woman falsely accused one of rap'e just to destroy the man

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Ladies Stop Filming Sexual Intercourse, Nudity With Your Partners by Szilard: 10:24pm On Sep 23, 2021
saphiere:
I've been a victim.

We are not even surprised at all grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Uriel Oputa Looks Enchanting As She Steps Out For Work In Glamorous Outfit / Phyno Visits Onitsha Fire Victims (Photos) / Davido Spotted Dancing In Qatar Ahead Of Performance At World Cup (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.