Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,100 members, 7,828,847 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

Kemi Olunloyo: Ladies Stop Filming Sexual Intercourse, Nudity With Your Partners - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo: Ladies Stop Filming Sexual Intercourse, Nudity With Your Partners (41749 Views)

I Regret Wearing Bikinis, Nudity – Rihanna / Ruth Kadiri To Ladies: Stop Trying To Replace Your Ex After Break Up / Kemi Olunloyo On Tagbo's Death: Davido & Some Men Tried Forcing Tagbo Into A Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Ladies Stop Filming Sexual Intercourse, Nudity With Your Partners by bola4dprec(m): 10:59pm On Sep 23, 2021
SlayerForever:

Afterwards you became a feminist. Rubbish.
her profile speaks louder
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Ladies Stop Filming Sexual Intercourse, Nudity With Your Partners by HolyStriker(m): 11:00pm On Sep 23, 2021
CSTRR:

You are calling God.

Did God tell you to Fornicate?

Holy Moses....

wow

wow

wow
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Ladies Stop Filming Sexual Intercourse, Nudity With Your Partners by sugarbeesmith(m): 11:01pm On Sep 23, 2021
saphiere:
I've been a victim.
Exactly. Mine hid the camera. I was at his mercy for years. But God who knew my heart turned things around for me.
Long story my dear. He made me do some unthinkable things to prevent him leaking the video. I was really at his mercies.

I have a very long bitter story to tell my children.
share your story with us first dear
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Ladies Stop Filming Sexual Intercourse, Nudity With Your Partners by Vinnie2000(m): 11:01pm On Sep 23, 2021
J2381:
The internet can't do anything else apart from talk and talk nonsense talk without fact.

Anybody who wants to blackmail anybody with their sextape should go ahead, afterall who is a saint and heck, Kim Kardashian who made a sextape willingly isn't broke, instead she's waxing stronger and stronger.

Only losers and glorified failures think exposing the sextape of people will ruin them.

Wait, Are you a Nigerian or African?

Do You Stay here? undecided

All doz things you Said are Rubbish and Ignorance-Filled Opinions!
If ur Nudes or Sex Tapes leaks in Nigeria, You re Finished! sad
Everyone Watching your Boobs and Pussy being Manhandled while you Scatter Legs n whine ur Waist in pleasure..
That Video Will be Used for all Sorts of References..

Why Do you Think Tonto is Afraid?
Why Do you Think OP is Afraid?

The 'Future is Female' Nude, sweating and Receiving Doggy from a Hard Drugs Nigga! kiss lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Ladies Stop Filming Sexual Intercourse, Nudity With Your Partners by dammyco(m): 11:02pm On Sep 23, 2021
Moji12:
The problem is not the fact that ladies don't listen. It is more of when we are in a relationship we trust each other too much that nothing can go wrong in that aspect and even if we go our separate ways, the other party wouldn't use that as a cheap blackmail to get back at.
Because as long as this warning keeps flying around people that are still doing it are still....
Why?! The simple answer is trusting the other partner, spoken.
It is only a fool and a baby that will use that to get back at someone jus because the going is no longer good.

I Love You Jaaareee. Me dey do ham with wifey ooooo. It's fun Sha. It's okay for married men and women.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Ladies Stop Filming Sexual Intercourse, Nudity With Your Partners by enitdan(m): 11:03pm On Sep 23, 2021
[quote authorHmmm... thank God you are off the hook
dammyco:

I Love You Jaaareee. Me dey do ham with wifey ooooo. It's fun Sha. It's okay for married men and women.
=saphiere post=106109966]I've been a victim.
Exactly. Mine hid the camera. I was at his mercy for years. But God who knew my heart turned things around for me.
Long story my dear. He made me do some unthinkable things to prevent him leaking the video. I was really at his mercies.

I have a very long bitter story to tell my children.[/quote]
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Ladies Stop Filming Sexual Intercourse, Nudity With Your Partners by J2381: 11:05pm On Sep 23, 2021
Vinnie2000:

Wait, Are you a Nigerian or African?

Do You Stay here? undecided

All doz things you Said are Rubbish and Ignorance-Filled Opinions!
If ur Nudes or Sex Tapes leaks in Nigeria, You re Finished! sad
Everyone Watching your Boobs and Pussy being Manhandled while you Scatter Legs n whine ur Waist in pleasure..
That Video Will be Used for all Sorts of References..

Why is Tonto Afraid?
Why is the OP Afraid?

The 'Future is Female' Nude, sweating and Receiving Doggy from a Hard Drugs Nigga! kiss lipsrsealed
You're the one who is ignorant here. There was a leaked sextape of an aide in Imo state, what has happened since then?

https://livetimesng.com/sx-orgy-video-of-imo-state-pcc-commissioner-willy-amadi-goes-viral-video/

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.com/pidgin/46105091.amp

There was also a leaked sextape of a northern house of Rep member, what has happened since then? People have even forgotten about it.

Nigerians have this penchant for always following what's trending and as soon as the sextape or whatever it is stop trending, that's it. So what are you talking about.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Ladies Stop Filming Sexual Intercourse, Nudity With Your Partners by flemblem(m): 11:06pm On Sep 23, 2021
KillAlabi2021:
Daughter of a criminal politician

No loud am � grin

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Ladies Stop Filming Sexual Intercourse, Nudity With Your Partners by dammyco(m): 11:06pm On Sep 23, 2021
saphiere:
I've been a victim.

The guy go just dey collect money and dey chop free pus**. Omo the guy na bad guy ooooo. How God com take free you from the guy

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Ladies Stop Filming Sexual Intercourse, Nudity With Your Partners by Bamzyriches451: 11:09pm On Sep 23, 2021
Nonsense
It's not a new thing, I do it whenever I have sex with my baby girl
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Ladies Stop Filming Sexual Intercourse, Nudity With Your Partners by JustforMen: 11:20pm On Sep 23, 2021
You sef go dey hang leg any how, abi? grin grin grin
Some guys are just mad... Thank God say you don free now.
No wonder you no wan hear man matter again.
saphiere:
I've been a victim.

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Ladies Stop Filming Sexual Intercourse, Nudity With Your Partners by azeeza(f): 11:20pm On Sep 23, 2021
saphiere:
I've been a victim.

I feel your pain. The Lord is your strength
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Ladies Stop Filming Sexual Intercourse, Nudity With Your Partners by blaque7: 11:22pm On Sep 23, 2021
You can film but dont show ur face.

breast pucceee n woman unclothedness look d same.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Ladies Stop Filming Sexual Intercourse, Nudity With Your Partners by donprinyo(m): 11:23pm On Sep 23, 2021
Return his properties back to him
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Ladies Stop Filming Sexual Intercourse, Nudity With Your Partners by Sunday2021: 11:23pm On Sep 23, 2021
saphiere:
I've been a victim.

the future is in pain.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Ladies Stop Filming Sexual Intercourse, Nudity With Your Partners by Nobody: 11:31pm On Sep 23, 2021
Moji12:
The problem is not the fact that ladies don't listen. It is more of when we are in a relationship we trust each other too much that nothing can go wrong in that aspect and even if we go our separate ways, the other party wouldn't use that as a cheap blackmail to get back at.
Because as long as this warning keeps flying around people that are still doing it are still....
It is only a fool and a baby that will use that to get back at someone jus because the going is no longer good.
you're spot on. Only fools and nitwits resort to blackmail. I just listened to the audio, and I must say Prince did the recording and release. Otherwise, wat purpose was the recording for?

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Ladies Stop Filming Sexual Intercourse, Nudity With Your Partners by OriOko88(m): 11:32pm On Sep 23, 2021
Moji12:

Lol. I know you've down several sextapes ,judging by ur comment. O kare omo mi moji grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Ladies Stop Filming Sexual Intercourse, Nudity With Your Partners by Nobody: 11:40pm On Sep 23, 2021
Most LADIES naturally do not have sense.
They acquire such by proxy.
Now if they cohabit with a FOOLISH MAN, that makes it impossible.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Ladies Stop Filming Sexual Intercourse, Nudity With Your Partners by richard69(m): 11:48pm On Sep 23, 2021
saphiere:
I've been a victim.

create thread na
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Ladies Stop Filming Sexual Intercourse, Nudity With Your Partners by stealmatic(m): 11:48pm On Sep 23, 2021
saphiere:
I've been a victim.

At least we now know why u are still unmarried,ur role model has just been disgraced by her kpokpori boyfriend,over Sabi de kill am,de look for 6hrs guy , while d 40seconds man just knack one puna and tua tua he born another child,hmmmmm the funture is real feeemay grin grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Ladies Stop Filming Sexual Intercourse, Nudity With Your Partners by dontrulee: 11:54pm On Sep 23, 2021
saphiere:
I've been a victim.

Eyah, consequence of opening leg up and down.
grin grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Ladies Stop Filming Sexual Intercourse, Nudity With Your Partners by dontrulee: 11:56pm On Sep 23, 2021
mosdii:
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them
You no go marry Nigeria girls?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Ladies Stop Filming Sexual Intercourse, Nudity With Your Partners by Trustedpronet: 12:00am On Sep 24, 2021
Brandonx:
I’ve said it before there’s nothing wrong in filming sexual moments with your spouse especially if it’s a distant relationship.
It benefits outweighed the disadvantages so madam Kemi should keep quiet �

what is the benefit of watching your own sex tapes. then what happened to your brain or your memory? fraudstars use it to defraud women they don't really love or just to make them worthless. My advice for you is that you should delete or firewalled all those your sex video before one of your smart friends enemies gain access to your secret sex life.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Ladies Stop Filming Sexual Intercourse, Nudity With Your Partners by shegzyzee(m): 12:03am On Sep 24, 2021
Interesting topic to discuss...call us for your fumigation service

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Ladies Stop Filming Sexual Intercourse, Nudity With Your Partners by Curious345: 12:09am On Sep 24, 2021
You sound like an introvert..
saphiere:
I've been a victim.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"David De Gea Would Have Saved Ubi Franklin’s Marriage” - Fan Says. Ubi Replies / Davido Spotted Dancing In Qatar Ahead Of Performance At World Cup (Video) / Davido Performs At Dapo Abiodun, APC Governor’s Inauguration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.