Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,311 members, 7,811,925 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:49 PM

Help!! - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Help!! (8152 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!! by harmargedon: 9:51am On Sep 29, 2021
Austineperez:
Sometimes I give her cowbell milk I put it inside water and turn it and sometimes I use the liquid milk and mix with water too
they are both okay.
Re: Help!! by Austineperez(m): 11:15am On Sep 29, 2021
Okay bro thanks a lot. do I still need to add water while mixing please?
Re: Help!! by harmargedon: 12:58pm On Sep 29, 2021
Austineperez:
Okay bro thanks a lot. do I still need to add water while mixing please?
yes
Re: Help!! by Austineperez(m): 8:50am On Sep 30, 2021
Thank you she loves drinking water and egg mixed.she have refused eating other foods.her poo is watery.please should I be worried about that
Re: Help!! by harmargedon: 11:40am On Sep 30, 2021
Austineperez:
Thank you she loves drinking water and egg mixed.she have refused eating other foods.her poo is watery.please should I be worried about that
what do you feed her? Do you mix the egg with milk?
Re: Help!! by harmargedon: 11:43am On Sep 30, 2021
Austineperez:
try feeding her other foods too. Like canned food mixed with white rice, she'll like that too. The rice will help harden her poo.
Re: Help!! by Austineperez(m): 2:09pm On Sep 30, 2021
Okay thank you I will try and get the canned food soon.for now she can be drinking milk mixed with egg right?
Re: Help!! by harmargedon: 6:55pm On Sep 30, 2021
Austineperez:
Okay thank you I will try and get the canned food soon.for now she can be drinking milk mixed with egg right?
just in the morning. Because she needs to start eating solid food now.
Re: Help!! by Austineperez(m): 12:23am On Oct 01, 2021
Thank you.solid foods like
Re: Help!! by harmargedon: 9:30am On Oct 01, 2021
Austineperez:
Thank you.solid foods like
the ones I mentioned earlier. Fish, dry food, rice, etc
Re: Help!! by etiosa97(m): 1:22pm On Oct 01, 2021
Very cheap. I bought mine 250k each
Re: Help!! by Austineperez(m): 1:27pm On Oct 01, 2021
harmargedon:
the ones I mentioned earlier. Fish, dry food, rice, etc

Thank you I have already starting giving her rice and some foods that I eat too.her poo is watery because of the milk and egg I mix for her
Re: Help!! by Austineperez(m): 1:27pm On Oct 01, 2021
[quote author=etiosa97 post=106343405]Very cheap. I bought mine 250k each[/quote

Pictures? What do you feed him/her
Re: Help!! by etiosa97(m): 1:30pm On Oct 01, 2021
[quote author=Austineperez post=106343522][/quote]

They are both male and female. Check my profile i just created a diary for them.

I feed them with booster and can food everyday and to be honest it's working very well.. They are growing like agric fowl. I also give them multivitamins, raw eggs, and milk.. They also eat human food from time to time and they seems to like it more than thier meals..
Re: Help!! by Austineperez(m): 1:33pm On Oct 01, 2021
etiosa97:

They are both male and female. Check my profile i just created a diary for them.

I feed them with booster and can food everyday and to be honest it's working very well.. They are growing like agric fowl. I also give them multivitamins, raw eggs, and milk.. They also eat human food from time to time and they seems to like it more than thier meals..

250k is a lot of money for each of them! Both parents are pedigree? It's expensive
Re: Help!! by harmargedon: 2:18pm On Oct 01, 2021
Austineperez:

Thank you I have already starting giving her rice and some foods that I eat too.her poo is watery because of the milk and egg I mix for her
I guess you should pause on the milk for now.
Re: Help!! by Austineperez(m): 3:12pm On Oct 01, 2021
Yes I did not give her that today.i will try rice
Re: Help!! by Austineperez(m): 4:43pm On Oct 01, 2021
Can you drop your WhatsApp number?

Austineperez:

250k is a lot of money for each of them! Both parents are pedigree? It's expensive
Re: Help!! by harmargedon: 8:24pm On Oct 01, 2021
Austineperez:
Yes I did not give her that today.i will try rice
ok. And remember that the canned food should not be used for long, just till when she's used to eating normal food. And remember the vaccines, they are very important.
Re: Help!! by Austineperez(m): 11:29pm On Oct 01, 2021
Thanks sir I will remember this

harmargedon:
ok. And remember that the canned food should not be used for long, just till when she's used to eating normal food. And remember the vaccines, they are very important.
Re: Help!! by Austineperez(m): 11:30pm On Oct 01, 2021

[quote author=harmargedon post=106354714

ok. And remember that the canned food should not be used for long, just till when she's used to eating normal food. And remember the vaccines, they are very important.[/quote]
Re: Help!! by harmargedon: 10:00am On Oct 02, 2021
Austineperez:

ok bro
Re: Help!! by harmargedon: 6:53pm On Oct 11, 2021
Austineperez:

what's up bro, how's your dog doing?
Re: Help!! by Austineperez(m): 2:16pm On Oct 12, 2021
Thank you she’s doing better now. She’s still biting and playing around. I feed her with milk a need egg,indomie she eats almost everything I feed her with
Re: Help!! by Austineperez(m): 2:18pm On Oct 12, 2021
Please I want her to be a guard dog. I don’t want her to be too friendly to strangers how do I stop that?

Re: Help!! by Austineperez(m): 2:19pm On Oct 12, 2021
Also she only listens to Comand when I am with her food
Re: Help!! by Austineperez(m): 2:21pm On Oct 12, 2021
She’s 2 months and 1 week today
Re: Help!! by harmargedon: 3:15pm On Oct 12, 2021
Austineperez:
Please I want her to be a guard dog. I don’t want her to be too friendly to strangers how do I stop that?
don't worry about her being friendly, it's just her age. Being territorial starts from five months, so you can use this time to build her social life. Let her play freely.
Re: Help!! by harmargedon: 3:16pm On Oct 12, 2021
Austineperez:
Also she only listens to Comand when I am with her food
yes, that's how you train them. Large breeds are stubborn, so they'll listen only when there's food, but with time she'll get used to it, then you wouldn't need the food.
Re: Help!! by Austineperez(m): 9:35pm On Oct 12, 2021
Okay thanks I will keep doing that. Please I will also like to ask. When I got her the seller told me she have been vaccinated once and that I should vaccinate her again after two weeks. It’s more than two weeks now I talked to a vet he said I should wait for four weeks before the next vaccine I am confused
Re: Help!! by Austineperez(m): 9:36pm On Oct 12, 2021
This is the vaccine the seller gave me

Re: Help!! by harmargedon: 11:52pm On Oct 12, 2021
Austineperez:
Okay thanks I will keep doing that. Please I will also like to ask. When I got her the seller told me she have been vaccinated once and that I should vaccinate her again after two weeks. It’s more than two weeks now I talked to a vet he said I should wait for four weeks before the next vaccine I am confused
you have to go to the vet hospital immediately, possibly tommorow. It's risky to skip her vaccines, they die because of it. If you have another vet call him immediately to verify, if you don't, find one and go there tommorow.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Female Caucasian Shepherds / GSD ROT Mix Give Away - ADOPTED / German Rottweiller Box Head For Sale High Pedigree

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.