Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,318 members, 7,811,945 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:32 AM

Help!! - Pets (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Help!! (8154 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!! by priestcharm(m): 9:40pm On Nov 20, 2021
I don't know why you keep repeating your puppy is friendly despite all the advice. Leave your friendly puppy alone. He is still a puppy let him enjoy his puppyhood.
Get him toys and play tug of war with him. It helps him to take charge and when you play it, let him win sometimes, it reinforces his confidence and will help him to be a good guard dog. There are some questions you don't need to ask here, just google or search on youtube

2 Likes

Re: Help!! by Austineperez(m): 7:00am On Nov 21, 2021
Okay thank you for the Advice.
Re: Help!! by harmargedon: 10:04am On Dec 10, 2021
Austineperez:
Okay thank you for the Advice.
How's she doing now?
Re: Help!! by Austineperez(m): 6:47pm On Dec 13, 2021
She’s doing great now I will take a picture of her tomorrow. I want to cut her tail tomorrow or next.
Re: Help!! by Austineperez(m): 6:48pm On Dec 13, 2021
I have problem with teaching her commands. She only understands come ,sit, No.
Re: Help!! by harmargedon: 3:19pm On Dec 14, 2021
Austineperez:
She’s doing great now I will take a picture of her tomorrow. I want to cut her tail tomorrow or next.
she's too old for that, unless you're going through surgery.
Re: Help!! by harmargedon: 3:19pm On Dec 14, 2021
Austineperez:
yes, it takes time.
Re: Help!! by harmargedon: 11:02am On Mar 05, 2022
Austineperez:
hello, How's your dog doing?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Female Caucasian Shepherds / GSD ROT Mix Give Away - ADOPTED / German Rottweiller Box Head For Sale High Pedigree

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.