Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,954 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:32 AM

Help!! - Pets (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Help!! (8155 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!! by Austineperez(m): 3:28pm On Oct 25, 2021
Okay thanks I will get this. Can he eat this everyday ? Do I need to cook it? And can I feed him with this twice a day?How much does it cost
Re: Help!! by Austineperez(m): 6:51pm On Oct 25, 2021
So today I went to they and she took the vaccine for the second time. I am very disappointed and angry.
Yes I know she’s still a puppy but at 2 months and 1 week she should be showings good signs. She’s too friendly to everybody she sees and sometimes when my friends scare her she looks very scared. Please what should I do to stop this. Since I brought her home she only leaves her room to play at the parlour. I need you advice please
Re: Help!! by harmargedon: 7:40pm On Oct 25, 2021
Austineperez:
Okay thanks I will get this. Can he eat this everyday ? Do I need to cook it? And can I feed him with this twice a day?How much does it cost
you can soak the dry food in milk to enable it go soft before feeding her. She can eat it three times a day. You can also add raw egg into it to boost the protein. But at four months, stop mixing with milk and use ordinary water, then mix with egg.
Re: Help!! by harmargedon: 7:48pm On Oct 25, 2021
Austineperez:
So today I went to they and she took the vaccine for the second time. I am very disappointed and angry.
Yes I know she’s still a puppy but at 2 months and 1 week she should be showings good signs. She’s too friendly to everybody she sees and sometimes when my friends scare her she looks very scared. Please what should I do to stop this. Since I brought her home she only leaves her room to play at the parlour. I need you advice please
don't worry about that. She cannot show any sign of her agressive nature at that age. It's normal for her to be scared at that age. Mine played with everyone in the street, but today she's so territorial that not even chickens can walk freely. She started being agressive at five months, before then most people said she will never be agressive because she played too much. Don't look at her playful attitude till she clocks five months upwards.
Re: Help!! by harmargedon: 7:55pm On Oct 25, 2021
Austineperez:

Re: Help!! by Austineperez(m): 8:35pm On Oct 25, 2021
harmargedon:
you can soak the dry food in milk to enable it go soft before feeding her. She can eat it three times a day. You can also add raw egg into it to boost the protein. But at four months, stop mixing with milk and use ordinary water, then mix with egg.

Thanks please how much does it cost?
Re: Help!! by harmargedon: 10:47pm On Oct 25, 2021
Austineperez:

around 22k for 10kg
Re: Help!! by harmargedon: 11:41am On Oct 26, 2021
Austineperez:

this is how I feed mine: beef and bone, mixed with white rice mixed with palm oil, mixed with grounded fish, mixed with groundnut and crayfish, mixed with egg.

Re: Help!! by harmargedon: 11:45am On Oct 26, 2021
harmargedon:
this is how I feed mine

Re: Help!! by Austineperez(m): 1:08pm On Oct 26, 2021
Lol na all this things she go Dey eat? I bought can foods for her today. Indomie too
Re: Help!! by Austineperez(m): 1:09pm On Oct 26, 2021
Please can she stay with a local puppy. The puppy is 1 month and very big. I want both to grow together. Is it possible? I don’t want her to be infected
Re: Help!! by TheLoanGuy: 5:27pm On Oct 26, 2021
harmargedon:
The egg, do you give it to your dog raw or boiled?
Re: Help!! by harmargedon: 11:22pm On Oct 26, 2021
TheLoanGuy:
The egg, do you give it to your dog raw or boiled?
raw. Most will advise you preheat, just few seconds.
Re: Help!! by harmargedon: 11:22pm On Oct 26, 2021
Austineperez:
Please can she stay with a local puppy. The puppy is 1 month and very big. I want both to grow together. Is it possible? I don’t want her to be infected
yes they can stay together, no problem.
Re: Help!! by harmargedon: 11:24pm On Oct 26, 2021
Austineperez:
Lol na all this things she go Dey eat? I bought can foods for her today. Indomie too
go for rice because it doesn't contain fibers, so her poop will be solid.
Re: Help!! by Austineperez(m): 1:21am On Oct 27, 2021
Okay thanks I will make white rice and turn with booster and give to her
Re: Help!! by harmargedon: 6:38am On Oct 28, 2021
Austineperez:
Okay thanks I will make white rice and turn with booster and give to her
After she has taken the last shot of her vaccines, ask the vet when you should start giving her the deworming medicine.
Re: Help!! by Austineperez(m): 9:18pm On Oct 28, 2021
I am giving that to her already
Re: Help!! by harmargedon: 11:23am On Oct 29, 2021
Austineperez:
I am giving that to her already
that's great.
Re: Help!! by Austineperez(m): 9:59am On Nov 11, 2021
Buddy is 3 months now. She’s does not bark a lot I don’t know why and she’s still friendly to strangers.

Re: Help!! by Austineperez(m): 10:00am On Nov 11, 2021
She’s now staying with the local puppy.
Re: Help!! by harmargedon: 7:56pm On Nov 11, 2021
Austineperez:
Buddy is 3 months now. She’s does not bark a lot I don’t know why and she’s still friendly to strangers.
still to early to expect anything from her, wait till she's five months old.
Re: Help!! by harmargedon: 7:59pm On Nov 11, 2021
Austineperez:
She’s now staying with the local puppy.
it's nice. She's looking good too.
Re: Help!! by Austineperez(m): 10:48pm On Nov 11, 2021
Thanks bro. But at least she should be showing signs. I am going to buy a cage by next week for her.
Re: Help!! by harmargedon: 5:30am On Nov 12, 2021
Austineperez:
Thanks bro. But at least she should be showing signs. I am going to buy a cage by next week for her.
you wouldn't see any signs till she is matured for it.
Re: Help!! by Austineperez(m): 8:37am On Nov 12, 2021
Okay thank you
Re: Help!! by harmargedon: 1:57pm On Nov 20, 2021
Hello!! How's she doing so far?
Re: Help!! by harmargedon: 1:58pm On Nov 20, 2021
Austineperez:
Okay thank you
How's she doing so far?
Re: Help!! by Austineperez(m): 2:25pm On Nov 20, 2021
She’s doing great. I just got her cage. I am still worried about her being too friendly with people shaa. I’m still feeding her with booster and miglior cane can food. Indomie too
Re: Help!! by harmargedon: 7:27pm On Nov 20, 2021
Austineperez:
She’s doing great. I just got her cage. I am still worried about her being too friendly with people shaa. I’m still feeding her with booster and miglior cane can food. Indomie too
she'll be fine.
Re: Help!! by Austineperez(m): 7:58pm On Nov 20, 2021
Okay. I also intend getting a new dog. A Caucasian male. But I don't know much about this breed
Re: Help!! by harmargedon: 8:49pm On Nov 20, 2021
Austineperez:
Okay. I also intend getting a new dog. A Caucasian male. But I don't know much about this breed
Its good you let the rottweiler come of age. A female and a male dog of different breeds needs proper attention to avoid getting mixed breed puppies, unless you'd always keep them in cages.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Female Caucasian Shepherds / GSD ROT Mix Give Away - ADOPTED / German Rottweiller Box Head For Sale High Pedigree

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.