Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,720 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

DE LOVÉT: Chioma, The Chef Chi Launches Her Bag Business - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DE LOVÉT: Chioma, The Chef Chi Launches Her Bag Business (57997 Views)

Chioma, The Chef Chi & Simi: Who Wore It Better? / Chioma, The Chef Chi: No Makeup Pictures Of Davido's Girlfriend / Chioma The Chef Chi In Braless Outfit. Davido's Girlfriend Got Fans Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DE LOVÉT: Chioma, The Chef Chi Launches Her Bag Business by Zainabthegirl1(f): 10:46am On Sep 24, 2021
Happy for her

1 Like

Re: DE LOVÉT: Chioma, The Chef Chi Launches Her Bag Business by Terrier99: 10:47am On Sep 24, 2021
Her bags look like her face
Re: DE LOVÉT: Chioma, The Chef Chi Launches Her Bag Business by sylve11: 10:47am On Sep 24, 2021
So what should we do now? cool
Re: DE LOVÉT: Chioma, The Chef Chi Launches Her Bag Business by candidbabe(f): 10:47am On Sep 24, 2021
David money is working grin grin grin
Re: DE LOVÉT: Chioma, The Chef Chi Launches Her Bag Business by Navalsadiq(m): 10:47am On Sep 24, 2021
Mercychen:
She for kuku naked. I don't know whether she thinks dressing half nude will change anything.

All these girls, when they make mistakes and you think they'll change, they won't. Rather, they'll become worse.

By the way, is she trying to copy Hermes bag? This her copy try but doesn't have that defined look like Birkins Hermes product shes tryna copy.

Kudos to her though for making attempt.
show us your own
Re: DE LOVÉT: Chioma, The Chef Chi Launches Her Bag Business by iamtardey: 10:47am On Sep 24, 2021
grin
Mastakija:
Now that davido has left chioma
Nobody:
Me waiting for water to carry davido away

1 Like

Re: DE LOVÉT: Chioma, The Chef Chi Launches Her Bag Business by Brandonx(m): 10:47am On Sep 24, 2021
A girl that cannot keep a man undecided
How can she even manage a business?
Re: DE LOVÉT: Chioma, The Chef Chi Launches Her Bag Business by gasparpisciotta: 10:47am On Sep 24, 2021
I don’t think this lady has any special culinary skills.

The ‘chef chi’ package was Davido’s idea of scamming her.
She has been trying all this while to stay relevant

2 Likes

Re: DE LOVÉT: Chioma, The Chef Chi Launches Her Bag Business by osuofia2(m): 10:47am On Sep 24, 2021
I thought she was descent why all this make up like zombie and co.
If only Talibans like govt will rule Nigeria we wont seeing all this kind of things. Thank God we have Hisba in the North
Re: DE LOVÉT: Chioma, The Chef Chi Launches Her Bag Business by OG1BABY(f): 10:48am On Sep 24, 2021
Okay
Re: DE LOVÉT: Chioma, The Chef Chi Launches Her Bag Business by ugodson(m): 10:48am On Sep 24, 2021
Las Las na high class olosho she go end,if davido doesn't take her back

2 Likes

Re: DE LOVÉT: Chioma, The Chef Chi Launches Her Bag Business by woleabayo(f): 10:48am On Sep 24, 2021
the bags no fine
Re: DE LOVÉT: Chioma, The Chef Chi Launches Her Bag Business by Kobicove(m): 10:48am On Sep 24, 2021
Na how this one come be news? grin
Re: DE LOVÉT: Chioma, The Chef Chi Launches Her Bag Business by pepperdemzombie: 10:49am On Sep 24, 2021
Joysticks:
Is she no longer cooking as a chef abi the work no pay her?
Chef wen no fit turn gari, dat one na chef?
You don see chef with claws of tiger before?

4 Likes

Re: DE LOVÉT: Chioma, The Chef Chi Launches Her Bag Business by Womanizer(m): 10:50am On Sep 24, 2021
I want to browse this girl's 'network'.

Who knows where she hangs out? cheesy
Re: DE LOVÉT: Chioma, The Chef Chi Launches Her Bag Business by iamtardey: 10:50am On Sep 24, 2021
chii8:
The bag resembles all those 3k bags they sell at Vesper Market, Lagos, meanwhile those vesper marketers don't twerk to make sales ooo..... how much is her bag,let me see if the difference?
Re: DE LOVÉT: Chioma, The Chef Chi Launches Her Bag Business by schoolboymatt(m): 10:50am On Sep 24, 2021
She will always be remembered as Davidos baby mama.

And some people are perfectly ok with that title.

You will hear things like Wizkids 2nd baby mama or you will hear speed Darlington 7th baby mama
grin
Re: DE LOVÉT: Chioma, The Chef Chi Launches Her Bag Business by Nobody: 10:52am On Sep 24, 2021
I blame her mumu followers. undecided
Re: DE LOVÉT: Chioma, The Chef Chi Launches Her Bag Business by omooba969(m): 10:52am On Sep 24, 2021
Good girl with business ideas, not all these lazy oloshoz with empty heads.

1 Like

Re: DE LOVÉT: Chioma, The Chef Chi Launches Her Bag Business by Johel(m): 10:52am On Sep 24, 2021
Finestgal:
More

Since she left Davido,she's been serious with her life.

1 Like

Re: DE LOVÉT: Chioma, The Chef Chi Launches Her Bag Business by Botking: 10:53am On Sep 24, 2021
Kid mentality
Re: DE LOVÉT: Chioma, The Chef Chi Launches Her Bag Business by iamtardey: 10:53am On Sep 24, 2021
Equation no balance babes she lost the bet
Onyi22:
This babe no kuku send Davido and Davido no kuku send her too
Equation balance grin
Re: DE LOVÉT: Chioma, The Chef Chi Launches Her Bag Business by MMXX: 10:55am On Sep 24, 2021
forcing happiness is not easy mehn, she's trying too hard to let us know she's happy n moved on

3 Likes

Re: DE LOVÉT: Chioma, The Chef Chi Launches Her Bag Business by pepperdemzombie: 10:55am On Sep 24, 2021
osuofia2:
I thought she was descent why all this make up like zombie and co.
If only Talibans like govt will rule Nigeria we wont seeing all this kind of things. Thank God we have Hisba in the North
Only pretending to get the ring, but Davido outsmarted her.
A log of wood in the Atlantic for 1000 years can never be a crocodile.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DE LOVÉT: Chioma, The Chef Chi Launches Her Bag Business by iamtardey: 10:56am On Sep 24, 2021
Every Friday night Shrine agidingbi set awon... lipsrsealed tongue
Womanizer:
I want to browse this girl's 'network'.

Who knows where she hangs out? cheesy
Re: DE LOVÉT: Chioma, The Chef Chi Launches Her Bag Business by kellyzaf(m): 10:56am On Sep 24, 2021
Nigerians can never be pleased aswear, few months back they r calling her lazy and doing nothing for herself, now that she hv found something doing, She is now desperate, i tire ooo. Make una dey fear God na!!!

5 Likes

Re: DE LOVÉT: Chioma, The Chef Chi Launches Her Bag Business by Nobody: 10:56am On Sep 24, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

Chef wen no fit turn gari, dat one na chef?
You don see chef with claws of tiger before?
I tire my brother.Her own chef na title.
Re: DE LOVÉT: Chioma, The Chef Chi Launches Her Bag Business by dimmyj(m): 10:56am On Sep 24, 2021
Nice step up

1 Like

Re: DE LOVÉT: Chioma, The Chef Chi Launches Her Bag Business by nairabacks(f): 10:56am On Sep 24, 2021
David just relegated this girl to purgatory.
She's neither here or there now

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Female Celebrities Who Smoke Shisha ( Pics ) / Dorathy Bachor Speaks On Health After Being Rushed To Hospital / Wembly: Burna Boy Becomes First African Artiste To It Shutdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.