Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,375 members, 7,819,364 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

DE LOVÉT: Chioma, The Chef Chi Launches Her Bag Business - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DE LOVÉT: Chioma, The Chef Chi Launches Her Bag Business (58000 Views)

Chioma, The Chef Chi & Simi: Who Wore It Better? / Chioma, The Chef Chi: No Makeup Pictures Of Davido's Girlfriend / Chioma The Chef Chi In Braless Outfit. Davido's Girlfriend Got Fans Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DE LOVÉT: Chioma, The Chef Chi Launches Her Bag Business by chii8(f): 3:51pm On Sep 25, 2021
care4you:

bitterness has really eaten deep inside you .....

get well soon b!tch

grin grin grin Ogbeni be calming down....
Re: DE LOVÉT: Chioma, The Chef Chi Launches Her Bag Business by mamagee3(f): 9:20pm On Sep 26, 2021
caandi:
The bag Doesn’t attract me. Thank God she came out of her shell. Her relationship with davido just kept her all bottled up all these years and now she’s free as a bird
I said the same thing...

She was following him and his crew around like some local se.x slave.

Flying around like a peacock and looking sad and depressed ....Good to see her smile these days.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DE LOVÉT: Chioma, The Chef Chi Launches Her Bag Business by chii8(f): 1:53pm On Sep 28, 2021
care4you:

bitterness has really eaten deep inside you .....

get well soon b!tch

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: DE LOVÉT: Chioma, The Chef Chi Launches Her Bag Business by care4you: 1:54pm On Sep 28, 2021
chii8:

ifjcjdjkfkjfjjsiskdkiehjkwow

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Actor Festus Aguebor Is Dead (photo) / Nigerian Female Celebrities Who Smoke Shisha ( Pics ) / Juliet Odigwe: 'I Was Offered Six Movie Roles For Six Rounds Of Sex'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.