Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,716 members, 7,824,027 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

DE LOVÉT: Chioma, The Chef Chi Launches Her Bag Business - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DE LOVÉT: Chioma, The Chef Chi Launches Her Bag Business (58008 Views)

Chioma, The Chef Chi & Simi: Who Wore It Better? / Chioma, The Chef Chi: No Makeup Pictures Of Davido's Girlfriend / Chioma The Chef Chi In Braless Outfit. Davido's Girlfriend Got Fans Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DE LOVÉT: Chioma, The Chef Chi Launches Her Bag Business by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 12:24pm On Sep 24, 2021
nokspos:
she could have come up with a food buisness , like chi maggi, or chi lunch box , just something relating to food, this is a perfect example of money miss road, no business idea only s3x

That's actually a good idea, but her bag would still sell, there are many women who would patronise just to be in her social network that's where her publicity comes in, there also women that would patronise her so that she can also patronise them and when she does others will patronize the person and more ppl will come, after a while that bag would look fine to ppl that said it's not fine, if you watch movies you'll understand how most of these prominent business ppl work , importance of publicity and influence , no one cares what your product does or is, they wanna get coz others are getting it, before Facebook there were other social media platforms before Google we had other types of search engines
Re: DE LOVÉT: Chioma, The Chef Chi Launches Her Bag Business by Ashirioluwa: 12:25pm On Sep 24, 2021
Too much noise.

Same noise about her relationship with Davido.

Same noise about the car gift. Up till now we don’t see her with the audio SUV.

Now business noise
Re: DE LOVÉT: Chioma, The Chef Chi Launches Her Bag Business by Lacash: 12:26pm On Sep 24, 2021
Finestgal:
More
What happen to her cooking skills??, Don’t tell me Davido is her plug shocked
Re: DE LOVÉT: Chioma, The Chef Chi Launches Her Bag Business by Sholaco: 12:55pm On Sep 24, 2021
Has a surprise for you tomorrow cheesy grin[color=#000099][/color]
Re: DE LOVÉT: Chioma, The Chef Chi Launches Her Bag Business by Nobody: 1:18pm On Sep 24, 2021
Omo this Nairaland... No single congratulations. Everybody having something negative to say.
Re: DE LOVÉT: Chioma, The Chef Chi Launches Her Bag Business by vickydevoka(m): 1:26pm On Sep 24, 2021
Onyi22:
This babe no kuku send Davido and Davido no kuku send her too
Equation balance grin
U de dere mind. Do u know wat de pass Tru at nights
Re: DE LOVÉT: Chioma, The Chef Chi Launches Her Bag Business by ofiko123(m): 1:31pm On Sep 24, 2021
Congratulations to her...
Re: DE LOVÉT: Chioma, The Chef Chi Launches Her Bag Business by Slimbee01(m): 1:37pm On Sep 24, 2021
Akube undecided
Re: DE LOVÉT: Chioma, The Chef Chi Launches Her Bag Business by walkingshadow911: 1:41pm On Sep 24, 2021
Chinemeremjosh0:
How do you expect a responsible man to take this one as his wife! Keep on showing ur belongings tomorrow u'll come here to tell us how they dumped u! Mad people everwhere

men fools them with opor opor admirations on thier dm everyday whenever they shows their belongings.grin

1 Like

Re: DE LOVÉT: Chioma, The Chef Chi Launches Her Bag Business by blazebaba(m): 1:47pm On Sep 24, 2021
As per say food business no gree go booomm...she decided to go bags lol...soon she go switch go kayamanta.....wonens ehn,always confused...
Re: DE LOVÉT: Chioma, The Chef Chi Launches Her Bag Business by bigcasava1(m): 1:48pm On Sep 24, 2021
Finestgal:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGPFRM-t9cs

Davido's ex, chioma Party and twerks in the Party she hosted for the launch of her bag business.
Ah! Anything wey chioma do na talk. Ok make una continue

1 Like

Re: DE LOVÉT: Chioma, The Chef Chi Launches Her Bag Business by Godons1: 1:55pm On Sep 24, 2021
Joysticks:
Is she no longer cooking as a chef abi the work no pay her?

Na Igbo Girl oo. The only thing that pay most to her is what she is presently doing online. grin

Re: DE LOVÉT: Chioma, The Chef Chi Launches Her Bag Business by KEMSLAI: 2:51pm On Sep 24, 2021
chocboi78:
If u can me the title of the song playing in the background. I’ll appreciate

1 Like

Re: DE LOVÉT: Chioma, The Chef Chi Launches Her Bag Business by Bunmhi(f): 3:16pm On Sep 24, 2021
Lovely

1 Like

Re: DE LOVÉT: Chioma, The Chef Chi Launches Her Bag Business by Realmi: 3:45pm On Sep 24, 2021
Child support...if u know u know
Re: DE LOVÉT: Chioma, The Chef Chi Launches Her Bag Business by promzy555(m): 4:05pm On Sep 24, 2021
Dis one don enta street so... Some women e nor dey ever hard Dem.
Re: DE LOVÉT: Chioma, The Chef Chi Launches Her Bag Business by bepositive11: 5:11pm On Sep 24, 2021
Happy for her. I hope she builds herself up

It's never safe for a woman to solely rely on a man for money. Everything comes with a price

1 Like

Re: DE LOVÉT: Chioma, The Chef Chi Launches Her Bag Business by bepositive11: 5:12pm On Sep 24, 2021
Re: DE LOVÉT: Chioma, The Chef Chi Launches Her Bag Business by OMBIIGA: 5:14pm On Sep 24, 2021
This Chi babe just wants to make Davido jealous nee.
Re: DE LOVÉT: Chioma, The Chef Chi Launches Her Bag Business by bepositive11: 5:16pm On Sep 24, 2021
georgeakins:

I don't think so, she is on Davido's payroll.

I don't think Davido gives her anything. He is the one with his son.
Re: DE LOVÉT: Chioma, The Chef Chi Launches Her Bag Business by EndBuhariNow(m): 5:20pm On Sep 24, 2021
Ndi Assurance.... my Ex girlfriend no won make I hear word that year because of chioma and Davido
Re: DE LOVÉT: Chioma, The Chef Chi Launches Her Bag Business by 678chuks: 5:23pm On Sep 24, 2021
with that finger nails wetin she go fit cook hmmm
Re: DE LOVÉT: Chioma, The Chef Chi Launches Her Bag Business by Nobody: 6:14pm On Sep 24, 2021
chii8:
The bag resembles all those 3k bags they sell at Vesper Market, Lagos, meanwhile those vesper marketers don't twerk to make sales ooo..... how much is her bag,let me see if the difference?
grin grin, by October ending we will have it in vesper.
Re: DE LOVÉT: Chioma, The Chef Chi Launches Her Bag Business by Phraences: 9:56pm On Sep 24, 2021
Danyyyyyyyyyyy:

Aunty please how? There's no such thing as bad publicity, she has a child(child support), she's rich, she's still getting richer, she's still very young and pretty, I'm sure if you check her SMS you'll still find many ppl asking her to choose their rings despite all the engagement breakup drama, i really don't see the purgatory, wedding is now a trophy in Nigeria from how everyone is shaming her for not being davido's wife (biggest brostitute in town), ppl are in marriages and they're still not happy

You are so right. People wey never chop dey pity the babe. She achieved her aim. Fame and money?, she has it. Connected forever to a wealthy family through pikin. She is living the life. Did she want to marry Davido before? People think he used her but perhaps she used him as well. Fear babes of nowadays. Fastest way to make money for them is to be a wealth man’s baby mama. If the man is now famous that is icing on the cake.

I no pity her at all o! When she no dey suffer.

1 Like

Re: DE LOVÉT: Chioma, The Chef Chi Launches Her Bag Business by Goldenheart(m): 11:22pm On Sep 24, 2021
Queenplum:
Omo this Nairaland... No single congratulations. Everybody having something negative to say.

Nairaland is a land of hatez grin
Re: DE LOVÉT: Chioma, The Chef Chi Launches Her Bag Business by care4you: 11:49pm On Sep 24, 2021
chii8:
The bag resembles all those 3k bags they sell at Vesper Market, Lagos, meanwhile those vesper marketers don't twerk to make sales ooo..... how much is her bag,let me see if the difference?

bitterness has really eaten deep inside you .....

get well soon b!tch

Re: DE LOVÉT: Chioma, The Chef Chi Launches Her Bag Business by shegz24(m): 12:03am On Sep 25, 2021
Davido gave her fame.

It's a business transaction. wink
Re: DE LOVÉT: Chioma, The Chef Chi Launches Her Bag Business by michdera(m): 8:39am On Sep 25, 2021
Nice one
Re: DE LOVÉT: Chioma, The Chef Chi Launches Her Bag Business by caandi: 2:17pm On Sep 25, 2021
The bag Doesn’t attract me. Thank God she came out of her shell. Her relationship with davido just kept her all bottled up all these years and now she’s free as a bird

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Juliet Odigwe: 'I Was Offered Six Movie Roles For Six Rounds Of Sex' / Davido Angry, Left As His Performance Was Disrupted By Touts In Port Harcourt / Tacha Mobbed By Fans In Festac (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.