Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,051 members, 7,821,619 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

DE LOVÉT: Chioma, The Chef Chi Launches Her Bag Business - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DE LOVÉT: Chioma, The Chef Chi Launches Her Bag Business (58002 Views)

Chioma, The Chef Chi & Simi: Who Wore It Better? / Chioma, The Chef Chi: No Makeup Pictures Of Davido's Girlfriend / Chioma The Chef Chi In Braless Outfit. Davido's Girlfriend Got Fans Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DE LOVÉT: Chioma, The Chef Chi Launches Her Bag Business by Pumpumking: 10:56am On Sep 24, 2021
Finestgal:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGPFRM-t9cs

Davido's ex, chioma Party and twerks in the Party she hosted for the launch of her bag business.

NO YANSH, NO BIG BOOOOOOBSI, NO KLASS, NOT LIGHTSKIN, NO HIPS, NO SIDE YANSH
...very ugly ting!! (no oofense)
angry
Re: DE LOVÉT: Chioma, The Chef Chi Launches Her Bag Business by iamtardey: 10:58am On Sep 24, 2021
Lol
kellyzaf:
Nigerians can never be pleased aswear, few months back they r calling her lazy and doing nothing for herself, now that she hv found something doing, She is now desperate, i tire ooo. Make una dey fear God na!!!
Re: DE LOVÉT: Chioma, The Chef Chi Launches Her Bag Business by Nobody: 11:02am On Sep 24, 2021
Jim99:
No be chef again na bag business lol....

Her true nature don dey come out gradually.

Before she dey deceive ppl, dey act like good girl. But we know d matter.
If olosho dey husband house na holiday she go.She go resume her olosho business later later.
Re: DE LOVÉT: Chioma, The Chef Chi Launches Her Bag Business by jaxxy(m): 11:02am On Sep 24, 2021
Charmingrascal:
"Davido's ex'
"Davido's baby mama"

What a tag!

Chioma na married woman abeg.
Re: DE LOVÉT: Chioma, The Chef Chi Launches Her Bag Business by Lexusgs430: 11:03am On Sep 24, 2021
Is the bag ₦5,000 ....... grin
Re: DE LOVÉT: Chioma, The Chef Chi Launches Her Bag Business by Kajaard: 11:04am On Sep 24, 2021
Gabe427:
This chick ain't no chef ....she just can cook
Person wey sabi EBA and soup and use filter to make it Instagram worthy is forming chef

She should just turn influencer/actress full time

In otherwords you want her to go into full scale oloshoism/prostitution cheesy
Re: DE LOVÉT: Chioma, The Chef Chi Launches Her Bag Business by princewarri1985: 11:05am On Sep 24, 2021
Finestgal:
More
This girl should wise up and start hooking up with big politicians, as davido ex some politicians will pay 10 million naira for a night and adams oshiomole will even pay more on code, instead she dey here dey dull herself dey sample ten ten naira bag dey twerk with her stone yansh

4 Likes

Re: DE LOVÉT: Chioma, The Chef Chi Launches Her Bag Business by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 11:07am On Sep 24, 2021
Mastakija:
Now that davido has left chioma
Nobody:
Me waiting for water to carry davido away
grin wink
Re: DE LOVÉT: Chioma, The Chef Chi Launches Her Bag Business by Nobody: 11:07am On Sep 24, 2021
Jim99:
No be chef again na bag business lol....

Her true nature don dey come out gradually.

Before she dey deceive ppl, dey act like good girl. She nearly trick davido enter marriage but e no work. Him sef know d matter.

Y'all talk like you die in one thing. So you don't have to invest in other businesses to have multiple sources of income.

Investment is the name please
Re: DE LOVÉT: Chioma, The Chef Chi Launches Her Bag Business by viktohmarkz(m): 11:09am On Sep 24, 2021
Joysticks:
Is she no longer cooking as a chef abi the work no pay her?

DMW wicked sha.....after all the our wife our wife
And emergency food gathering

2 Likes

Re: DE LOVÉT: Chioma, The Chef Chi Launches Her Bag Business by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 11:11am On Sep 24, 2021
How do you expect a responsible man to take this one as his wife! Keep on showing ur belongings tomorrow u'll come here to tell us how they dumped u! Mad people everwhere

2 Likes

Re: DE LOVÉT: Chioma, The Chef Chi Launches Her Bag Business by Adakintroy: 11:13am On Sep 24, 2021
Assurance weh just be I love you and I go de with you. Jus ordinary word of mouth weh men try to de faithfully to. Na davido turn to money matter. Trust that na wetin all the women run follow say be the definition. See person them assure now no seem assured.

Do things for truth not for stunt.

2 Likes

Re: DE LOVÉT: Chioma, The Chef Chi Launches Her Bag Business by Resurgent2016: 11:13am On Sep 24, 2021
Mercychen:
She for kuku naked. I don't know whether she thinks dressing half nude will change anything.

All these girls, when they make mistakes and you think they'll change, they won't. Rather, they'll become worse.

By the way, is she trying to copy Hermes bag? This her copy try but doesn't have that defined look like Birkins Hermes product shes tryna copy.

Kudos to her though for making attempt.

grin if you know you know, two things are being marketed, one openly, the other codedly.

Very soon she will buy a car and house in lekki from retailing hand bags

4 Likes

Re: DE LOVÉT: Chioma, The Chef Chi Launches Her Bag Business by nokspos: 11:15am On Sep 24, 2021
she could have come up with a food buisness , like chi maggi, or chi lunch box , just something relating to food, this is a perfect example of money miss road, no business idea only s3x
Re: DE LOVÉT: Chioma, The Chef Chi Launches Her Bag Business by odomanis: 11:15am On Sep 24, 2021
Mercychen:
She for kuku naked. I don't know whether she thinks dressing half nude will change anything.

All these girls, when they make mistakes and you think they'll change, they won't. Rather, they'll become worse.

By the way, is she trying to copy Hermes bag? This her copy try but doesn't have that defined look like Birkins Hermes product shes tryna copy.

Women,problem of fellow women. Women pulling women down.

2 Likes

Re: DE LOVÉT: Chioma, The Chef Chi Launches Her Bag Business by georgeakins: 11:16am On Sep 24, 2021
Terrier99:
Davido has uselessed this girl

I don't think so, she is on Davido's payroll.

2 Likes

Re: DE LOVÉT: Chioma, The Chef Chi Launches Her Bag Business by Godbless3(m): 11:19am On Sep 24, 2021
Chef but we never know restaurant she has been cooking for?
Now she launch designers bag and it only because of Davido baby mama that makes the bag attractive.
Date a celebrity and get fame and open a business and you don arrive.
9ja i hail thee!!!
Re: DE LOVÉT: Chioma, The Chef Chi Launches Her Bag Business by Ramirezkhay(m): 11:44am On Sep 24, 2021
Banyana by DJ Maphorisa
chocboi78:
If u can me the title of the song playing in the background. I’ll appreciate
Re: DE LOVÉT: Chioma, The Chef Chi Launches Her Bag Business by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 11:48am On Sep 24, 2021
Mercychen:

Na wa oh, I almost thought you were a man with ur negativity, its her body she can wear what ever she wants and its her business copy or no copy na still business, because person dey sell garri for abeokuta no mean say another person no fit sell that same garri for shagam, after you don use ur bad belle talk. You still add kudos on top, stick to one side
Re: DE LOVÉT: Chioma, The Chef Chi Launches Her Bag Business by Le2money(m): 11:49am On Sep 24, 2021
grin grin grin

chii8:
The bag resembles all those 3k bags they sell at Vesper Market, Lagos, meanwhile those vesper marketers don't twerk to make sales ooo..... how much is her bag,let me see if the difference?
Re: DE LOVÉT: Chioma, The Chef Chi Launches Her Bag Business by Terrier99: 11:49am On Sep 24, 2021
jaxxy:

Chioma na married woman abeg.

Married to who? I laugh.

1 Like

Re: DE LOVÉT: Chioma, The Chef Chi Launches Her Bag Business by funmise007(m): 11:51am On Sep 24, 2021
She needs the bag to keep monies made from cooking
Joysticks:
Is she no longer cooking as a chef abi the work no pay her?

1 Like

Re: DE LOVÉT: Chioma, The Chef Chi Launches Her Bag Business by deeva2: 11:56am On Sep 24, 2021
OVER TO ABA BOYS
Re: DE LOVÉT: Chioma, The Chef Chi Launches Her Bag Business by Tomygins: 12:07pm On Sep 24, 2021
That's a stupid business,poly broke oloshos selling cloned fake bags all on distress. Uni campus babes,off campus girls can't even think best.

2 Likes

Re: DE LOVÉT: Chioma, The Chef Chi Launches Her Bag Business by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 12:11pm On Sep 24, 2021
nairabacks:
David just relegated this girl to purgatory.
She's neither here or there now

Aunty please how? There's no such thing as bad publicity, she has a child(child support), she's rich, she's still getting richer, she's still very young and pretty, I'm sure if you check her SMS you'll still find many ppl asking her to choose their rings despite all the engagement breakup drama, i really don't see the purgatory, wedding is now a trophy in Nigeria from how everyone is shaming her for not being davido's wife (biggest brostitute in town), ppl are in marriages and they're still not happy

1 Like

Re: DE LOVÉT: Chioma, The Chef Chi Launches Her Bag Business by IbileIfe: 12:12pm On Sep 24, 2021
Davido's EX is her biggest achievement?
You are selling bags, but you are looking like Allen Avenue "Olosho". grin
Re: DE LOVÉT: Chioma, The Chef Chi Launches Her Bag Business by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 12:16pm On Sep 24, 2021
odomanis:

Women,problem of fellow women. Women pulling women down.

Likeeeee!
Re: DE LOVÉT: Chioma, The Chef Chi Launches Her Bag Business by Carparts888(m): 12:16pm On Sep 24, 2021
Her Excellency office of davido's baby mama
More grease to your elbow grin
Re: DE LOVÉT: Chioma, The Chef Chi Launches Her Bag Business by friendl: 12:18pm On Sep 24, 2021
She is so cute ,na wa for davido ,anyways wish her luck in all she does

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Actor Festus Aguebor Is Dead (photo) / Dorathy Bachor Speaks On Health After Being Rushed To Hospital / Davido Buys A Range Rover For His Daughter, Imade (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.