Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Nigeria’s Agric Export Surges To Highest On Record, Here Are The Top Items - Agriculture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Nigeria’s Agric Export Surges To Highest On Record, Here Are The Top Items (25501 Views)

Chinese Firm To Invest $50m To Boost Nigeria's Agric. Sector / The 2017 US - Nigeria Agric Business Investment Summit (holds In Atlanta, USA) / The 2017 US - Nigeria Agric Business Investment Summit (hosted In Atlanta, USA) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria’s Agric Export Surges To Highest On Record, Here Are The Top Items by MIKOLOWISKA: 5:21pm On Sep 24, 2021
Eriokanmi:
Where is yam and cow from the north ? Mtcheew!

The earlier our leaders down south come together and re-introduce cocoa farming/plantation with improved seedlings, the better for us and we'd take back our position as the largest exporter of cocoa in Africa.

Why are you waiting for your leaders to come and plant food for you?
Wetin do ya hand?
Is it your leaders that will suffer the consequences of expensive food?
They're billionaires o

The north have forgotten that cocoa had built up to the wealth which we're enjoying today which is why we say we want to be collecting our own vat to develop our region and they're fuming. Cocoa had built up our current status for over the past century which had caused our region to be this progressive.

Pa awolowo used cocoa proceeds to do a lot of wonders. The free education our forefathers enjoyed helped liberate and develop our region at a time when they were busy promoting only Islamic education in the north to the detriment of the generations unborn( today'sgeneration). The difference is what we are seeing now. Saudi counterbalanced the system by promoting both the Islamic and western education but the north didn't. South west and south south did the same, wondering if the north practiced a different version of Islamic religion. I just pity the generation suffering the ineptitude and ignorance of their past leaders today.
which generation are you?
Re: Nigeria’s Agric Export Surges To Highest On Record, Here Are The Top Items by aariwa(m): 6:59pm On Sep 24, 2021
Nigeria can become a world leader through agriculture if the people leading are foresighted enough
Re: Nigeria’s Agric Export Surges To Highest On Record, Here Are The Top Items by benuejosh: 4:20am On Sep 25, 2021
preciousMI1:

I'm interested in agriculture. How do I go about it
Okay. That's lovely. I will encourage you to do so. First, which aspect of agriculture do you want to venture into. Agriculture has a value chain. Farmers/producers - storage - marketing/retailing - processing. Where along the value chain do you want.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Agric Export Surges To Highest On Record, Here Are The Top Items by preciousMI1(f): 12:00pm On Oct 12, 2021
benuejosh:
Okay. That's lovely. I will encourage you to do so. First, which aspect of agriculture do you want to venture into. Agriculture has a value chain. Farmers/producers - storage - marketing/retailing - processing. Where along the value chain do you want.
I almost know nothing about these chains!
I need to understand them and take advice
Re: Nigeria’s Agric Export Surges To Highest On Record, Here Are The Top Items by benuejosh: 12:21pm On Oct 12, 2021
preciousMI1:

I almost know nothing about these chains!
I need to understand them and take advice
drop your whatsapp contact. Maybe we can talk better there.
Re: Nigeria’s Agric Export Surges To Highest On Record, Here Are The Top Items by preciousMI1(f): 4:57pm On Oct 12, 2021
benuejosh:
drop your whatsapp contact. Maybe we can talk better there.
Shared! Thanks
Re: Nigeria’s Agric Export Surges To Highest On Record, Here Are The Top Items by benuejosh: 5:14pm On Oct 12, 2021
preciousMI1:

Knot eight knot, 395, 95, 3one4
ok
Re: Nigeria’s Agric Export Surges To Highest On Record, Here Are The Top Items by preciousMI1(f): 5:56am On Oct 14, 2021
benuejosh:
ok
Hoping to hear from you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Trip To The Biggest Pig Farm In Africa – Oke Aro Piggery Farm / Food Supply From Noerthern Nigeria / Otukpo Wooden Mortar Factory: Thriving Local Industry In Benue Community

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.