Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

Baby Snake - Pets (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Baby Snake (68817 Views)

I Killed This Baby Snake In My Compound In Jos / Do You Have Any Idea The Name Of This Baby Snake I Found. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baby Snake by AngelicBeing: 3:17pm On Sep 28, 2021
Shellsploit:

Snake sef don get feed for growers mash grin
Wetin person no go see for Nairaland.
Trouble dey sleep, yanga go wake am up, palava you go see, palava go jam o, the snake wey the Mugu dey rear nahim go chop the Mugu eventually, nonsense angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Baby Snake by Alabule: 7:18pm On Sep 28, 2021
Metalman:
Good morning nairalanders. I caught this snake this morning in my back yard. Anyone with ideas on what its food is because I intend keeping it. Maybe rear it and learn the business of rearing snakes. I heard it is a very lucrative business. Thank you guys.
Guy I beg before you go, do you have very long original I phone charger?
Re: Baby Snake by Thatssobeyonce(f): 5:44am On Sep 29, 2021
EXLOVER:
The way your village people are looking at you

For real, like they don't have to end you.

You're ending urself already grin
Re: Baby Snake by daniella45(f): 6:42pm On Oct 04, 2021
look at the head of that snake closely...
it looks like that one that is developing nine heads in the book of revelations....
everybody ruuuunnnnnn....

kai i have forgotten my.........
Re: Baby Snake by Bifwoli: 2:20am On Oct 05, 2021
GABRIEL6036:
I just want you to remember there is a Big difference between painful exit and Call to Glory. Shikena!
What's the difference? Both are deaths remember...and painful.
Re: Baby Snake by GABRIEL6036: 12:30pm On Oct 05, 2021
Bifwoli:
What's the difference? Both are deaths remember...and painful.
They are not bro.... Painful exit is death caused by oneself as a result of ignorance like this one playing his life with snakes�� While,
Call to Glory is a when the deceased time is exhausted. Life span of the deceased is exhausted. That's when funeral ceremony takes place. You can never hear that painful exit deceased are organized funeral ceremony.
Re: Baby Snake by NohurryInLife: 11:12am On Oct 08, 2021
OP them never tell you say you be mumu??

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Opens Stomach Of Monster Alligator To Find Tags Of 5 Missing Dogs In US / Benue Youths Kill Monster Hippopotamus Terrorising Their Waterways / Man Strangled To Death By His Pet Snake In Ghana (Photos,video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.