Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,915 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

Ransom Payment For Corpers Traveling On High-Risk Roads - NYSC Denies Report - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Ransom Payment For Corpers Traveling On High-Risk Roads - NYSC Denies Report (18808 Views)

NYSC Denies Forcing Muslim Corps Member To Shave Beard / NYSC Admits Advice On Ransom Payment On Pamphlets, Begins Probe / Who Is Lying? NYSC Denies Telling Corpers To Prepare Ransom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ransom Payment For Corpers Traveling On High-Risk Roads - NYSC Denies Report by sterlingD(m): 9:58am On Sep 24, 2021
temmytee2309:
See as dem turn me to mumu, I had to go and check the pamphlet they gave me again to be sure it was there.... Its there on page 56 in the book below
Na wao unbelievable

2 Likes

Re: Ransom Payment For Corpers Traveling On High-Risk Roads - NYSC Denies Report by peeps4u: 9:58am On Sep 24, 2021
Baselm:
I hope this is a handwork of mischief makers, if it is true, it is pathetic. I would want to believe it is not truly written in NYSC handbook

You've changed you're earlier post but you're still as dumb as before.

May be the NYSC handbooks they have shown you to show your foolishness are fake?

3 Likes

Re: Ransom Payment For Corpers Traveling On High-Risk Roads - NYSC Denies Report by anyilalaz: 9:59am On Sep 24, 2021
Elsueno:
Someone was actually paid to cross check this book b4 d mass printing... but either due to incompetence or not knowing his job decided it's same as always & went ahead to print it.

I have no comment on d security "expert" too grin

Effect quota system...
Re: Ransom Payment For Corpers Traveling On High-Risk Roads - NYSC Denies Report by Nasri100(m): 9:59am On Sep 24, 2021
Baselm:
I hope this is a handwork of mischief makers, if it is true, it is pathetic. I would want to believe it is not truly written in NYSC handbook

You are very stupid. Can’t you read!

2 Likes

Re: Ransom Payment For Corpers Traveling On High-Risk Roads - NYSC Denies Report by onuman: 10:00am On Sep 24, 2021
When will NL publish the viral videos of hired foreigners protesting for continuation of one Nigeria at the UN in NY?
NYSC is part of Nigeria scam: religious practices make north to refuse Western Education. But every year, the lives of many southern youths are lost as they are forced to export Western Education to unwilling north.

4 Likes

Re: Ransom Payment For Corpers Traveling On High-Risk Roads - NYSC Denies Report by Dididrumz(m): 10:00am On Sep 24, 2021
Aremson14:
This is a lie I just went through the pamphlet and it is there what what wrong with this people for God's sake

Please for clarity purposes, take a photo of Your own too and let's see. Thank You.

2 Likes

Re: Ransom Payment For Corpers Traveling On High-Risk Roads - NYSC Denies Report by stasius: 10:01am On Sep 24, 2021
dopechoks:
But we have it here

Oohh. See another one.
Re: Ransom Payment For Corpers Traveling On High-Risk Roads - NYSC Denies Report by Adek15(m): 10:01am On Sep 24, 2021
Aremson14:
This is a lie I just went through the pamphlet and it is there what what wrong with this people for God's sake
Do a video and show us the writings in the pamphlet.

I know the government is inept, clueless, wicked and incompetent but there are some elements who wants this country to burn for the their personal gains.

The sweetest way to make cool money is via chaos, ask USA and other world powers.
Re: Ransom Payment For Corpers Traveling On High-Risk Roads - NYSC Denies Report by stasius: 10:02am On Sep 24, 2021
temmytee2309:
See as dem turn me to mumu, I had to go and check the pamphlet they gave me again to be sure it was there.... Its there on page 56 in the book below

Another one. Corp members give us more evidence.

1 Like

Re: Ransom Payment For Corpers Traveling On High-Risk Roads - NYSC Denies Report by blowjohn(m): 10:02am On Sep 24, 2021
chrisnando:

You’re the one that is not intelligent. Sense has departed you but you are yet to realize it.

Oga stop talking and see the proof
Re: Ransom Payment For Corpers Traveling On High-Risk Roads - NYSC Denies Report by zicoraads: 10:08am On Sep 24, 2021
Romanoff:
Rotfl

Something that was clearly in the handbook?
Do you have the handbook? Not from any picture circulating online.

1 Like

Re: Ransom Payment For Corpers Traveling On High-Risk Roads - NYSC Denies Report by BafanaBafana: 10:09am On Sep 24, 2021
SarkinYarki:
As usual.. Even with 100s of corpers In possession of the said Handbook the NYSC would choose lies over telling the Truth
Have you seen any corp member posting it?

1 Like

Re: Ransom Payment For Corpers Traveling On High-Risk Roads - NYSC Denies Report by Numerouno94(m): 10:10am On Sep 24, 2021
dettolgel:

Before the end of today they will come back to say it was a printing error.

No be Naija. APC government format:

Step 1: outright denial that it was a lie

When the people bring more evidence, then move to step 2

Step 2: accept but blame it on someone else.

In this case it will either be blamed on the printer or the reviewer

Step 3: Ask corper to ignore that section that an updated copy will be sent out

Step 4: allocate funds for updated version. Wait long enough for the people to get distracted by another boko or herdsmen attack and then embezzle the funds

U re wise.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ransom Payment For Corpers Traveling On High-Risk Roads - NYSC Denies Report by onuman: 10:11am On Sep 24, 2021
aguele:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=202248401999695&id=100066436096498

The worst MISCHIEF MAKER is the one still drafting young people to high risk areas in northern Nigeria where the youths are exposed to kidnap gangs.

Must one Nigeria continue at every cost?

Arewa adopted Islamic Sharia criminal laws; thereafter, various war factions fighting for a Nigeria to be governed with Islamic Sharia criminal laws started action in the north.

Only way to stop the wars is grant the 12 sharia states in the north the Islamic Republic of Arewa they want.
Re: Ransom Payment For Corpers Traveling On High-Risk Roads - NYSC Denies Report by Newboss(m): 10:12am On Sep 24, 2021
Even the person denying it cannot believe that there is something like that in the handbook.

This country na cruise ship

1 Like

Re: Ransom Payment For Corpers Traveling On High-Risk Roads - NYSC Denies Report by aikyg(m): 10:13am On Sep 24, 2021
Aremson14:
Can you attach a picture from your own handbook. Or even make a video.

1 Like

Re: Ransom Payment For Corpers Traveling On High-Risk Roads - NYSC Denies Report by schoolboymatt(m): 10:14am On Sep 24, 2021
Aremson14:
When I first saw the headline, I thought it was just too ridiculous for NYSC to put that in their handbook.
Unless I see a hardcopy, I do not want to believe this. Anybody could have Photoshopped that.
Re: Ransom Payment For Corpers Traveling On High-Risk Roads - NYSC Denies Report by yetunsbay(m): 10:17am On Sep 24, 2021
If a whole Govt Agency can lie like this..........chai so you expect citizenry to be trustworthy abi. Nawa oo
Re: Ransom Payment For Corpers Traveling On High-Risk Roads - NYSC Denies Report by alizma: 10:17am On Sep 24, 2021
SarkinYarki:
As usual.. Even with 100s of corpers In possession of the said Handbook the NYSC would choose lies over telling the Truth
Have you seen any copy of the handbook through a serving corps member?

1 Like

Re: Ransom Payment For Corpers Traveling On High-Risk Roads - NYSC Denies Report by Lamasta(m): 10:24am On Sep 24, 2021
dettolgel:

Step 4: allocate funds for updated version. Wait long enough for the people to get distracted by another boko or herdsmen attack and then embezzle the funds

You are in the system you know how its going grin

1 Like

Re: Ransom Payment For Corpers Traveling On High-Risk Roads - NYSC Denies Report by Nobody: 10:25am On Sep 24, 2021
Olofin2:
How I wish I have supernatural power that can declare idiots dead in their house!

They only thing they know how to do is to DENY glaring atrocities.

Pls, Corp members in the, can you confirm for us again?

I think the writer had good intentions but that part shouldn't have made it to the final draft.

2 Likes

Re: Ransom Payment For Corpers Traveling On High-Risk Roads - NYSC Denies Report by SarkinYarki: 10:26am On Sep 24, 2021
alizma:

Have you seen any copy of the handbook through a service corps member?

Flee from me BMC
Re: Ransom Payment For Corpers Traveling On High-Risk Roads - NYSC Denies Report by peeps4u: 10:30am On Sep 24, 2021
aikyg:

Can you attach a picture from your own handbook. Or even make a video.

There are several pictures on internet from various people, did they mass produce the handbooks by themselves same time. Even if more than 100 people post the oictures to you, it wouldn't have made any difference to the ones already online

If you're really interested in your investigative work, walk up to new Corps members in real life and check their handbooks..

1 Like

Re: Ransom Payment For Corpers Traveling On High-Risk Roads - NYSC Denies Report by bigtt76(f): 10:34am On Sep 24, 2021
Some people don't know when to use sarcasm or understand when one is used.

The security personnel who put together the pamphlet apparently tried to warn corp members against traveling without permission especially when going through those routes mentioned by using the sarcasm of informing relatives and prepping them to paying ransom ...this is wrongly used.

The people who flagged the clause forgot to think that was sarcasm used before rushing to social media to chase clout ...wrong! undecided

Update!!
Please read to understand my comment especially bolded part of it before trying to insult me.

aguele:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=202248401999695&id=100066436096498
Re: Ransom Payment For Corpers Traveling On High-Risk Roads - NYSC Denies Report by Nasri100(m): 10:37am On Sep 24, 2021
bigtt76:
SOme people don't know when to use sarcasm or understand when one is used.

The security personnel who put together the pamphlet apparently tried to warn corp members against traveling without permission especially when going through those routes mentioned by using the sarcasm of informing relatives and prepping them to paying ransom ...this is wrongly used.

The people who flagged the clause forgot to think that was sarcasm used before rushing to social media to chase clout ...wrong! undecided

Sarcasm for a very big and sensitive issue like safety and security?

You are a big illiterate. You don’t have sense no disrespect. Your IQ is also very low.

8 Likes

Re: Ransom Payment For Corpers Traveling On High-Risk Roads - NYSC Denies Report by Amonijosh1: 10:39am On Sep 24, 2021
the message has been sent
Re: Ransom Payment For Corpers Traveling On High-Risk Roads - NYSC Denies Report by jaxxy(m): 10:42am On Sep 24, 2021
Aremson14:

Pictures pls,
Re: Ransom Payment For Corpers Traveling On High-Risk Roads - NYSC Denies Report by ibtommy(m): 10:43am On Sep 24, 2021
[quote author=pickatyoubackup post=106120945]Era of reports and counter reports.
Who come get the handbook wey Dem post.
Abi person wan dey use our head[/qu

Oluwa, wetin I come do for this part of the globe. This is unfair ooo....sobbing....sobbing.. undecided
Re: Ransom Payment For Corpers Traveling On High-Risk Roads - NYSC Denies Report by ItzladyP24(f): 10:43am On Sep 24, 2021
dettolgel:

You sabi finish! Thatz their modus operandi.

1 Like

Re: Ransom Payment For Corpers Traveling On High-Risk Roads - NYSC Denies Report by kovic7(m): 10:52am On Sep 24, 2021
I am a serving Corp member, I have the book and it is written there boldly. Not just that section e but also section j is quite stupid too.

6 Likes

Re: Ransom Payment For Corpers Traveling On High-Risk Roads - NYSC Denies Report by aikyg(m): 10:54am On Sep 24, 2021
peeps4u:

There are several pictures on internet from various people, did they mass produce the handbooks by themselves same time. Even if more than 100 people post the oictures to you, it wouldn't have made any difference to the ones already online

If you're really interested in your investigative work, walk up to new Corps members in real life and check their handbooks..
How difficult is it to take your own picture? Don't you own a phone?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Free E-book: 500+ Interview Questions & Answers For Graduates / Sokoto Corpers Protest Over 2 Months Allowance Arrears - Pictures / Should I Resign From My Current P.P.A?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.