Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

I Need Your Suggestion On This Post - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Your Suggestion On This Post (500 Views)

What Is Your Suggestion On This Naughty Thing? [Pictures] / If You Don’t Joke With Booty, This Post Is Strictly For You [PICTURES] / This Post Explains The Current Stupidity Amongst Nigerian Girls Of Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Your Suggestion On This Post by jibrinidris836(m): 9:26am On Sep 24, 2021
I feel I am over protective over my girlfriend,we started from Facebook and we dated but along the line she told me she has someone else and can't continue the relationship,well as time goes on,we finally met in the same uni,and the love came back,and we continued dating but I get easily jealous over little stuff most expecially if she mentions a guy,there was this guy who was a friend to her and later became my friend and he whines me that he would collect my gf from me,I don't know if he was joking but I took all those little signs seriously and warned him off,I think another time he gave her number to someone else,and this time I really warned him,then at first she was trying to tell me to apologise to him then later when I told her that why would i,on someone disrespecting ur privacy,she understood easily and shun him off completely,then yesterday I was reading an article about obsession and love,then I thought about it,pls can you guys tell me if I am obsessed or I am doing the right thing or I am being too over protective,cause I feel it was my past experience that made me like this
Re: I Need Your Suggestion On This Post by lilvicky68(m): 9:28am On Sep 24, 2021
You just dey waste your time..

A woman is only yours when she's with you..

Try and focus on other things after all you guys ain't married..

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Suggestion On This Post by jibrinidris836(m): 9:31am On Sep 24, 2021
lilvicky68:
You just dey waste your time..

A woman is only yours when she's with you..

Try and focus on other things after all you guys ain't married..
isn't not from relationship that it graduates to marriage,and presently I don't think I am disturbed,I just want to know more, so rest man
Re: I Need Your Suggestion On This Post by Skeazy4: 9:38am On Sep 24, 2021
1st of all ..

Pls how old are you ?

The reason why i asked about your age is that you still acting somehow childish not trying to insult you bro ...but she is just your girlfriend not your wife ,stop acting this way once this babe find someone that’s mature and manly enough than you trust me she gonna dump your ass like you are trash, stop being simp,girls don’t like it when your show them too much affection ...WISE UP MAN

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need Your Suggestion On This Post by Tyranny: 9:39am On Sep 24, 2021
Why man son wan kpai ontop woman matter.. ? angry

Listening to Wizkid - No Stress ♩♪♫♬
Re: I Need Your Suggestion On This Post by Sonnobax15(m): 9:47am On Sep 24, 2021
lipsrsealed
Re: I Need Your Suggestion On This Post by jibrinidris836(m): 9:47am On Sep 24, 2021
Skeazy4:
1st of all ..

Pls how old are you ?

The reason why i asked about your age is that you still acting somehow childish not trying to insult you bro ...but she is just your girlfriend not your wife ,stop acting this way once this babe find someone that’s mature and manly enough than you trust me she gonna dump your ass like you are trash, stop being simp,girls don’t like it when your show them too much affection ...WISE UP MAN
they don't like when they show too much affection?bruh you are funny,go and check the meaning of simp,I don't think it has anything to do with that,I supposed to also asked of ur age cause it shows that you don't really know anything about a relationship
Re: I Need Your Suggestion On This Post by jibrinidris836(m): 9:49am On Sep 24, 2021
Tyranny:
Why man son wan kpai ontop woman matter.. ? angry

Listening to Wizkid - No Stress ♩♪♫♬
I only said I am over protective,does not mean I don't have time for myself
Re: I Need Your Suggestion On This Post by Godada(m): 9:57am On Sep 24, 2021
Listen real good. The first problem is your girlfriend. Didn't she drop you earlier for someone else? That's your main problem here.

Are you gonna to stake all you gat that she won't disappoint you again? Where did your overprotective tendencies stem? Guy, don't stake your peace of mind on a lady that would obviously drop you again on a whim
Re: I Need Your Suggestion On This Post by jibrinidris836(m): 10:07am On Sep 24, 2021
Godada:
Listen real good. The first problem is your girlfriend. Didn't she drop you earlier for someone else? That's your main problem here.

Are you gonna to stake all you gat that she won't disappoint you again? Where did your overprotective tendencies stem? Guy, don't stake your peace of mind on a lady that would obviously drop you again on a whim
thanks bro,I appreciate
Re: I Need Your Suggestion On This Post by Godada(m): 11:39am On Sep 24, 2021
jibrinidris836:
thanks bro,I appreciate

Prepare your mind for any eventualities that may come. Even married men are not sure of the fidelity of their wives talk less if the kids they are training belongs to them.

People regardless of their gender cannot be trusted. So safeguard the sanctity of your peace of mind so you don't get high blood pressure over some ladies who are there to use you as a stepping stone to branch climb to a better man

(1) (Reply)

If You Don’t Like A Man, Don’t Like His Money. / The Pretty Boy Might Die!! / How Is Life After Marriage/child Bearing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.