Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,971 members, 7,821,403 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

If You Don’t Like A Man, Don’t Like His Money. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Don’t Like A Man, Don’t Like His Money. (504 Views)

Lady Shows Up At Ex-boyfriend’s Traditional Wedding Dressed Like His Bride / Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like / "I Just Need A Rich Man That Will Be Taking Care Of Me Like His Little Sister" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Don’t Like A Man, Don’t Like His Money. by Stephen2324(m): 7:36am On Oct 07, 2021
If you don’t like a man, don’t like his money.

2 Likes

Re: If You Don’t Like A Man, Don’t Like His Money. by Felimax(m): 7:42am On Oct 07, 2021
Period! They will never listen as if the money in my pocket is their right.
The moment you whoo a girl that moment you will see loads of problem piling up for you, me i just face my front.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Don’t Like A Man, Don’t Like His Money. by Nobody: 7:46am On Oct 07, 2021
Nairaland babes right now...grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Don’t Like A Man, Don’t Like His Money. by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 7:48am On Oct 07, 2021
They will never listen
Re: If You Don’t Like A Man, Don’t Like His Money. by Abdul05: 7:55am On Oct 07, 2021
Felimax:
Period! They will never listen as if the money in my pocket is their right.
The moment you whoo a girl that moment you will see loads of problem piling up for you, me i just face my front.
exactly like mine grin grin na to solve their problems
Re: If You Don’t Like A Man, Don’t Like His Money. by UndauntedYOCA(f): 8:06am On Oct 07, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin
There are some men who give with nothing attached sha. If a woman is wealthy and decides to help you without strings attached, you go say no?
I agree with you sha, if you can't reciprocate the feelings or wants of a man then it'd be wrong to lead him on/deceive him, that is just pure greed and deceit when you lead someone on for your own self-centred reasons.
However, if you tell someone no multiple times and they keep giving you when you've clearly told them you aren't amorously interested in them repeatedly, then that one is another thing.
Re: If You Don’t Like A Man, Don’t Like His Money. by DrFunmisticGlow: 8:44am On Oct 07, 2021
Stephen2324:
If you don’t like a man, don’t like his money.
if you don't like a woman, don't like her pussy.

3 Likes

Re: If You Don’t Like A Man, Don’t Like His Money. by dollynnn(f): 10:06am On Oct 07, 2021
DrFunmisticGlow:
if you don't like a woman, don't like her pussy.
Nigerian guys won't listen

2 Likes

Re: If You Don’t Like A Man, Don’t Like His Money. by Blackfire(m): 10:59am On Oct 07, 2021
Poor people don't deserve relationship

Ordinary spend money on your babe..you are protesting

3 Likes

Re: If You Don’t Like A Man, Don’t Like His Money. by Magnoliaa(f): 2:12pm On Oct 07, 2021
Blackfire:

E don reach like this? Haba. This was harsh! grin
Re: If You Don’t Like A Man, Don’t Like His Money. by Obaxxx(m): 3:56pm On Oct 07, 2021
Blackfire:

. Na the man wey go put you for him house I blame lipsrsealed. Because na your type dey go to any extent just to squeeze her man for 35cl coca cola bottle lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Bitterest Bitters You've Come Across? / Redpillers,Reasons You Should Marry A Virgin Especially If.... / How To Know When It's Time To End A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.