Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,207 members, 7,822,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

Who Is Lying? NYSC Denies Telling Corpers To Prepare Ransom - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Who Is Lying? NYSC Denies Telling Corpers To Prepare Ransom (21633 Views)

Ransom Payment For Corpers Traveling On High-Risk Roads - NYSC Denies Report / "How Can Government Post Corpers To Abia State To Suffer?" - Corps Member / Soldiers Welcome Corpers To Kogi NYSC Camp With Their Luggage On Their Head (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is Lying? NYSC Denies Telling Corpers To Prepare Ransom by Orlaoluwayimika(m): 11:53am On Sep 24, 2021
Anything Nig govt agency is quick to debunk is usually the truth

3 Likes

Re: Who Is Lying? NYSC Denies Telling Corpers To Prepare Ransom by SarkinYarki: 11:53am On Sep 24, 2021
NYSC ofcourse
Re: Who Is Lying? NYSC Denies Telling Corpers To Prepare Ransom by omoteacher(m): 11:53am On Sep 24, 2021
shocked

Government of always denying their evil

actions.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Lying? NYSC Denies Telling Corpers To Prepare Ransom by candidbabe(f): 11:53am On Sep 24, 2021
Sai baba buhari
Re: Who Is Lying? NYSC Denies Telling Corpers To Prepare Ransom by oluwaseyi0: 11:54am On Sep 24, 2021
Anything Nigeria government deny just know they are guilty
Re: Who Is Lying? NYSC Denies Telling Corpers To Prepare Ransom by toprealman: 11:54am On Sep 24, 2021
Is this same Danjuma, former defence minister?
Re: Who Is Lying? NYSC Denies Telling Corpers To Prepare Ransom by Capeverde: 11:55am On Sep 24, 2021
Learn something today on how to build a house on nairaland
https://www.nairaland.com/5165531/follow-me-low-cost-house/9
Re: Who Is Lying? NYSC Denies Telling Corpers To Prepare Ransom by TeeGentle(m): 11:56am On Sep 24, 2021
hmm na wa
Re: Who Is Lying? NYSC Denies Telling Corpers To Prepare Ransom by duro4chang(m): 11:59am On Sep 24, 2021
Instead of the corp members looking for ransom make they kukuma stop the scheme or better still serve in your state.
Re: Who Is Lying? NYSC Denies Telling Corpers To Prepare Ransom by Bigchristo: 12:04pm On Sep 24, 2021
Doraty1:

https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2021/09/24/who-is-lying-nysc-denies-telling-corpers-to-prepare-ransom/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter&amp=1&__twitter_impression=true
That’s the regular trends in this country all security agencies and organizations including federal government knows how to deny their wrong doings

Re: Who Is Lying? NYSC Denies Telling Corpers To Prepare Ransom by ogeenanthony(m): 12:04pm On Sep 24, 2021
The annoying thing be say if na better country such important document will have a e-copy and everyone can verify online...but again, naija we hail thee!
Re: Who Is Lying? NYSC Denies Telling Corpers To Prepare Ransom by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 12:06pm On Sep 24, 2021
WibusJaga:

Instead of them to fish out whoever is the culprit responsible for adding that nonsense paragraph & deal with him, they are here denying & blowing grammar.

You mean punish the sincere bureaucrat trying to save lives.

You no try at all.
Re: Who Is Lying? NYSC Denies Telling Corpers To Prepare Ransom by hope4mewale(m): 12:07pm On Sep 24, 2021
Someone should please help me with #500 to buy food eat please am hungry I need food and if you have job for me too to sustain I ll really appreciate please help me am hungry thanks and God bless 6555. 386414 Joseph Wale Fidelity Bank
Re: Who Is Lying? NYSC Denies Telling Corpers To Prepare Ransom by DLuciano: 12:09pm On Sep 24, 2021
AntiWailer:
So no Corper has the one distributed to confirm ?
na wa for you o? try read the post na, before commenting!

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Lying? NYSC Denies Telling Corpers To Prepare Ransom by Eriokanmi: 12:12pm On Sep 24, 2021
We don't need guesswork here. We already know who the liars are. They rose to power on the premise of lying.

5 Likes

Re: Who Is Lying? NYSC Denies Telling Corpers To Prepare Ransom by kingslj: 12:14pm On Sep 24, 2021
we are just deceiving ourselves that all is well in this country.
One day it will be your turn

4 Likes

Re: Who Is Lying? NYSC Denies Telling Corpers To Prepare Ransom by MasterQim(m): 12:15pm On Sep 24, 2021
Since they claim its fake, what then is holding them back from showing us their own 'truth' written in those pages?

4 Likes

Re: Who Is Lying? NYSC Denies Telling Corpers To Prepare Ransom by techWriter3: 12:17pm On Sep 24, 2021
This region is come. came by wicked folks. There disciplined indeed a region.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Lying? NYSC Denies Telling Corpers To Prepare Ransom by Zainabthegirl1(f): 12:20pm On Sep 24, 2021
Awon ode…so it was mistakenly written the NYSC handbook abi
Re: Who Is Lying? NYSC Denies Telling Corpers To Prepare Ransom by rezzy: 12:22pm On Sep 24, 2021
Somebody should confirm it na

Modified

My Sister in law who is currently serving just snapped and sent to me

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Lying? NYSC Denies Telling Corpers To Prepare Ransom by peeps4u: 12:24pm On Sep 24, 2021
AntiWailer:

The ones quoted are ghosts

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Lying? NYSC Denies Telling Corpers To Prepare Ransom by Numerouno94(m): 12:44pm On Sep 24, 2021
WibusJaga:

Instead of them to fish out whoever is the culprit responsible for adding that nonsense paragraph & deal with him, they are here denying & blowing grammar.
grin grin
Re: Who Is Lying? NYSC Denies Telling Corpers To Prepare Ransom by Ochelyko1: 12:46pm On Sep 24, 2021
AntiWailer:

I have it when I get home I will confirm it
Re: Who Is Lying? NYSC Denies Telling Corpers To Prepare Ransom by omoadeleye(m): 12:49pm On Sep 24, 2021
Well, to be sincere the disclaimer is not bad, we all understand the risk,

Potential corpers can either have accident or be kidnapped during their journey to camp.

So parents should set aside either assurance money or ransom money, in all just set some precautional funds.
Re: Who Is Lying? NYSC Denies Telling Corpers To Prepare Ransom by Tundex911: 12:57pm On Sep 24, 2021
Then some fools will be talking about one Nigeria.

Smh
Re: Who Is Lying? NYSC Denies Telling Corpers To Prepare Ransom by Omodua(m): 1:03pm On Sep 24, 2021
Suspect33:
When Buhari is done with this country ehh, we'll learn to vote competent leaders and not vote based on tribal affiliation
Buhari was not voted in 2019. He rigged himself in with active connivance of security apparatus.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Lying? NYSC Denies Telling Corpers To Prepare Ransom by litaninja(m): 1:05pm On Sep 24, 2021
Lol. This thing is in black & white na.
Re: Who Is Lying? NYSC Denies Telling Corpers To Prepare Ransom by dahnimoh(m): 1:26pm On Sep 24, 2021
We are not surprised

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Corper Franklin Onwubiko Donates Classroom Seats In Daura (Photos) / Coronavirus: Postpone NYSC Orientation Camp - MURIC Warns FG / NYSC Members Now To Be Posted To Farms — Coordinator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.