Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,248 members, 7,829,457 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

Osimhen Vs Onuachu: Start One And Bench One - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Osimhen Vs Onuachu: Start One And Bench One (16155 Views)

Ronaldo, Benzema, Cristiano: Start One, Bench One, Sell One / Messi, Neymar And Mbappe: Bench One, Start One, Sell One / Nigerians Blast Victor Moses For Not Making Chelsea Bench After Dumping Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osimhen Vs Onuachu: Start One And Bench One by Cmanforall: 4:14pm On Sep 24, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

I'll start Onuachu

Reason is he has proven record of scoring goals. Quote unfortunately he was unable to move to Europe big 4 leagues.

Osmihen on the other hand has hit form. At the top he hasn't shown the consistency required from a top 9, yet.
I thought he'd move to EPL
But I have a feeling, soon, that will happen.

Would have been a good target for Liverpool or Man United

1 Like

Re: Osimhen Vs Onuachu: Start One And Bench One by FlipModeSquade(m): 4:40pm On Sep 24, 2021
Parrot69:

If you sabi football, you won’t be writing this here. Majority of football fans don’t like his style of play
And yet he is scoring?

CONSISTENTLY..

You don't have to like his style of play..

Rashid I Yekini was not much different from Onuachu, lin his style of play and he still remains Nigeria's highest goalscorer.

A good Coach knows how to play to the strength of his players..

Or is there a different Onuachu from the one that has been banging in the goals at his club?
Re: Osimhen Vs Onuachu: Start One And Bench One by uniquetechng: 5:44pm On Sep 24, 2021
realestate99:

Osimhen is a better player!! no two ways about it, poachers are underrated nowadays, you have to be an all round striker for top clubs to take you seriously, now look at those two player you compared him to Giroud and Dzeko, we all know about Giroud's limitations, let me talk about dzeko, at his prime he was a good goal scorer but underrated for his level, why? because he did not bring much asides goal scoring.

Big clubs want strikers that chase loose balls, press defenders, scores, make assist, the era of waiting for services from midfielders to score is almost over, that is why poachers are underrated.

check the stats of Eran Zahavi, a very good goal scorer but criminally underrated, why ? because he is just a poacher nothing more.
I wanted to give you a response but changed my mind after reading where you said big clubs didn't bid for Dzeko because of his limitations in his prime.

Guess you didn't watch Dzeko at Wolsburg or even Man City, he gives you goals and assists and very fast despite his height and frame. Giroud isn't limited that's if you understand his game, his hold up and link up play is only matched by Ibrahimovic that's why he was mainstay of the France world cup winning team despite not scoring a single goal.
Onuachu is a natural goal scorer , he was Mitdjilland top scorer before moving to Genk and set a new Belgian league record in his first season in Belgium. Remember that's same league Lukaku, Hazard, Benteke and many other stars played in.
Saying Onuachu is limited is like saying Zlatan is limited, no they're not, they're goal scoring beasts.

3 Likes

Re: Osimhen Vs Onuachu: Start One And Bench One by Crossboy(m): 6:33pm On Sep 24, 2021
Re: Osimhen Vs Onuachu: Start One And Bench One by Skymason20(m): 7:32pm On Sep 24, 2021
5 goals in 3 games for victor... But normally paul cost shall @ scoring form ... I will pick paul
Re: Osimhen Vs Onuachu: Start One And Bench One by Parrot69: 8:01pm On Sep 24, 2021
FlipModeSquade:
And yet he is scoring?

CONSISTENTLY..

You don't have to like his style of play..

Rashid I Yekini was not much different from Onuachu, lin his style of play and he still remains Nigeria's highest goalscorer.

A good Coach knows how to play to the strength of his players..

Or is there a different Onuachu from the one that has been banging in the goals at his club?
Wouldn’t be bad if you could come over this section to debate this with football pundits
https://www.nairaland.com/3018619/super-eagles-thread-dawn-new/11227#106127986
Re: Osimhen Vs Onuachu: Start One And Bench One by yusluvad(m): 8:05pm On Sep 24, 2021
Sense is far from you...
fuckdemrepented:
I choose Ronaldo
Re: Osimhen Vs Onuachu: Start One And Bench One by namo77: 9:12pm On Sep 24, 2021
Osimhen

All round striker... Pace, strength... Just needs to improve hi finishing

As for Onuachu, he will come in as a sub later.

If EPL clubs or top Serie A clubs didn't move for Onuachu after all the goals he scored last season.... Then there's something wrong with his all round game.... Or maybe he needs to sack his agent
Re: Osimhen Vs Onuachu: Start One And Bench One by mkoabiola: 1:16am On Sep 25, 2021
Onuwchi is an under rated striker

Far better than oshimen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Brazil's Iconic Maracana Stadium To Be Renamed After Pele / Fashola Splashes N54.5m On Super Eagles / Morocco Football Success Story A Model For Nigeria Football Development?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.