Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,758 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

Vincent Desmond: Police Accused Me Of Being A Yahoo Boy & Took Me To ATM - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Vincent Desmond: Police Accused Me Of Being A Yahoo Boy & Took Me To ATM (37658 Views)

Dauda Danladi: Police Accused Of Torturing 33-year-Old Man To Death In Bauchi / Police Accused Of Assaulting A Nursing Mother And Her 2-Month-Old Baby In Owerri / Happiness Nwokocha: Francis Alamezie Framed Me Up, Accused Me Of Raping His Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vincent Desmond: Police Accused Me Of Being A Yahoo Boy & Took Me To ATM by Devilpen(m): 9:29pm On Sep 24, 2021
Well, welcome to the hood... We plenty wey police don show shege...
Re: Vincent Desmond: Police Accused Me Of Being A Yahoo Boy & Took Me To ATM by Ttorp(m): 9:48pm On Sep 24, 2021
Bobbyjay001:
Too bad. You ought to have proved your means of livelihood to them and stand your ground.

God bless you for this comment.
Re: Vincent Desmond: Police Accused Me Of Being A Yahoo Boy & Took Me To ATM by Warricity: 10:02pm On Sep 24, 2021
Change phase 11 uploading
Re: Vincent Desmond: Police Accused Me Of Being A Yahoo Boy & Took Me To ATM by Rastaramsey(m): 10:16pm On Sep 24, 2021
Damnnnn niggarr
No mind them jare, naso they arrest me collect 176k from me last two weeks..... You just gats give them make them no waste pesin...shebi nah when pesin dey alive, he go fi hustle....
Re: Vincent Desmond: Police Accused Me Of Being A Yahoo Boy & Took Me To ATM by Gfskw: 10:34pm On Sep 24, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Vincent Desmond: Police Accused Me Of Being A Yahoo Boy & Took Me To ATM by Poleski: 11:00pm On Sep 24, 2021
Murderous armed robbers in police uniform!
Re: Vincent Desmond: Police Accused Me Of Being A Yahoo Boy & Took Me To ATM by MrNipplesLover(m): 11:19pm On Sep 24, 2021
If Nigerian government want become unfortunate, make dem no call their criminals (police) in order...

Walahi if another endsars similar protests hit ground, that will be the end of this administration.

Una dey push youth again now, nobody see Una... When the table turns, Una go dey perform one yeye power shiitt.

Ogun kill all of Una.
Re: Vincent Desmond: Police Accused Me Of Being A Yahoo Boy & Took Me To ATM by Coolgent(m): 11:45pm On Sep 24, 2021
Since u are a Gay then complain to your Wife.
Stupid man they should have do more than that
Re: Vincent Desmond: Police Accused Me Of Being A Yahoo Boy & Took Me To ATM by Coolgent(m): 11:45pm On Sep 24, 2021
Stupid gay! they should have done more than that
Re: Vincent Desmond: Police Accused Me Of Being A Yahoo Boy & Took Me To ATM by Epeegee(m): 12:02am On Sep 25, 2021
Ademola47:

Police harassment has nothing to do with being decently dressed.

I've been extorted before while wearing casual jeans and Barca jersey without even being a Yahoo boy.

What I gathered is that their Ogas (DPO) usually give them target (sometimes). Should they fail to meet it, they won't be posted to 'lively' areas the following day/week.

You too sabi them,I was arrested at sango police station in ogun state last year,its was at night there oga kpata kpata was asking them how much each squad made for the day,and was mad at some of them because they didn't made much
Re: Vincent Desmond: Police Accused Me Of Being A Yahoo Boy & Took Me To ATM by cleanclean(m): 12:12am On Sep 25, 2021
Re: Vincent Desmond: Police Accused Me Of Being A Yahoo Boy & Took Me To ATM by drmikeadams(m): 12:55am On Sep 25, 2021
Sirpaul:
Sarz EFCC in Disguise

But shey crowd no dey the ATM location You for shout for rescue... That's if crowd dey if not those guys fit caput person run

The coward crowd that will japa instead of standing up to the oppressors grin
Re: Vincent Desmond: Police Accused Me Of Being A Yahoo Boy & Took Me To ATM by gulfer: 2:01am On Sep 25, 2021
Coolgent:
Stupid gay! they should have done more than that
Police are capable of this, but the narratives don't add up after adding the military dimension and that it happened in Gbagada.... The handle says openly gay... may be getting ready to apply for asylum angry angry angry
Re: Vincent Desmond: Police Accused Me Of Being A Yahoo Boy & Took Me To ATM by abbey621(m): 4:21am On Sep 25, 2021
MrHyde:
Not comedy but common sense! it's better for a jobless lawyer to pickup such ccases, with the potential of making some good money, gain more experience and exposure that such cases would provide rather than just wait for who to bail.

So let me get this straight, a jobless lawyer, struggling to pay bills, struggling to feed would pick up a case for free for the potential exposure? In 9ja? This is not common sense but plain fantasy! Even charge and bail lawyers are after immediate compensation not some promise of imaginary milk and honey. My point remains true, the victim should initiate the process by hiring a lawyer, nobody dey work for free in 9ja anymore, not in this economy!
Re: Vincent Desmond: Police Accused Me Of Being A Yahoo Boy & Took Me To ATM by HRMK: 6:19am On Sep 25, 2021
ONLY THE GUILTY CULD BE BLACKMAILED!WHY WULD U GIVE THEM MONEY.IF UR SOURCE OF INCOME IS CLEAN?
Re: Vincent Desmond: Police Accused Me Of Being A Yahoo Boy & Took Me To ATM by Coolgent(m): 7:26am On Sep 25, 2021
gulfer:

Police are capable of this, but the narratives don't add up after adding the military dimension and that it happened in Gbagada.... The handle says openly gay... may be getting ready to apply for asylum angry angry angry
I thought as much.
Asylum seeker in the making
Re: Vincent Desmond: Police Accused Me Of Being A Yahoo Boy & Took Me To ATM by alphaNomega: 9:37am On Sep 25, 2021
Brandonx:
If you were decently dressed no police man can intimidate you. You were profiled based on your appearance and you couldn’t beyond reasonable doubt what you do for a living.
Are you okay at all? When will you learn that police does not care how you look like before they harass you?
Re: Vincent Desmond: Police Accused Me Of Being A Yahoo Boy & Took Me To ATM by alphaNomega: 9:45am On Sep 25, 2021
adebayo111:
why are you afraid to follow them to the station, if truly you have nothing you are hiding
You just turned 12 years old last week. How do you think innocent people end up in prison?

Police will take you to their station and frame you up for a completely different case. If you are unfortunate to have anyone to help you, no one would even hear your story.

I ask again, how do you think innocent people end up in prison?

Sometime last year, a mechanic and his friends were arrested for driving against traffic, by the time the owner of the car learned what happened, the police at the station said it was a case of armed robbery. One of the mechanics friend had died from torture, the youngest among them was tortured to accept and sign a statement that he was an armed robber so the torture would end.

You can't understand how annoyed I am with you for posting that statement.

1 Like

Re: Vincent Desmond: Police Accused Me Of Being A Yahoo Boy & Took Me To ATM by bigpicture001: 9:45am On Sep 25, 2021
Guy park well u are a Yahoo boi....

Y will a non Yahoo boi pa police all his money and even gave the second set... Abeg giv Dem their Roger don't eat alone!
Re: Vincent Desmond: Police Accused Me Of Being A Yahoo Boy & Took Me To ATM by Brandonx(m): 10:06am On Sep 25, 2021
alphaNomega:
Are you okay at all? When will you learn that police does not care how you look like before they harass you?

That's a question for your parents because they did a terrible job raising you.
Just look at how you turned out undecided
Re: Vincent Desmond: Police Accused Me Of Being A Yahoo Boy & Took Me To ATM by alphaNomega: 10:10am On Sep 25, 2021
Brandonx:

That's a question for your parents because they did a terrible job raising you.
Just look at how you turned out undecided
obviously, you're not bright. That's why you keep making senseless comments on important threads.

I only hope you don't learn the hard way. The country is already so bad.
Re: Vincent Desmond: Police Accused Me Of Being A Yahoo Boy & Took Me To ATM by alphaNomega: 10:12am On Sep 25, 2021
bigpicture001:
Guy park well u are a Yahoo boi....

Y will a non Yahoo boi pa police all his money and even gave the second set... Abeg giv Dem their Roger don't eat alone!
It's a pity you all assume the lad is a fraudster. I am convinced if you were among the policemen, you would have done worse to the young man.
Re: Vincent Desmond: Police Accused Me Of Being A Yahoo Boy & Took Me To ATM by Brandonx(m): 10:30am On Sep 25, 2021
alphaNomega:
obviously, you're not bright. That's why you keep making senseless comments on important threads.

I only hope you don't learn the hard way. The country is already so bad.

Madam I'm not in the mood this morning.

I'm on vacation allow me post whatever I want in peace.
Re: Vincent Desmond: Police Accused Me Of Being A Yahoo Boy & Took Me To ATM by alphaNomega: 10:37am On Sep 25, 2021
Brandonx:

Madam I'm not in the mood this morning.

I'm on vacation allow me post whatever I want in peace.
I guess you wanted to write "mad man"

I can't stop you from posting what you want but remember others are seeing your posts too. This forum is not as anonymous as you think so be careful.

Enjoy your vacation
Re: Vincent Desmond: Police Accused Me Of Being A Yahoo Boy & Took Me To ATM by alphaNomega: 10:39am On Sep 25, 2021
HRMK:
ONLY THE GUILTY CULD BE BLACKMAILED!WHY WULD U GIVE THEM MONEY.IF UR SOURCE OF INCOME IS CLEAN?
You don't know Nigeria police, you don't know them at all.
Re: Vincent Desmond: Police Accused Me Of Being A Yahoo Boy & Took Me To ATM by Brandonx(m): 11:01am On Sep 25, 2021
alphaNomega:
I guess you wanted to write "mad man"

I can't stop you from posting what you want but remember others are seeing your posts too. This forum is not as anonymous as you think so be careful.

Enjoy your vacation

Woman don't you have stuffs to do today? undecided
Re: Vincent Desmond: Police Accused Me Of Being A Yahoo Boy & Took Me To ATM by Tobest94: 11:40am On Sep 25, 2021
Brandonx:
If you were decently dressed no police man can intimidate you. You were profiled based on your appearance and you couldn’t beyond reasonable doubt what you do for a living.
you better don’t say what you don’t know.. No matter your dressing, when it’s time for you to chop breakfast for naija police hand, then must hold you
Re: Vincent Desmond: Police Accused Me Of Being A Yahoo Boy & Took Me To ATM by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 1:28pm On Sep 25, 2021
Brandonx:
I've seen them harassing a young man putting on senator wear. No dey talk this rubbish
Re: Vincent Desmond: Police Accused Me Of Being A Yahoo Boy & Took Me To ATM by Brandonx(m): 2:00pm On Sep 25, 2021
PerfectlyPerfect:

I've seen them harassing a young man putting on senator wear. No dey talk this rubbish

Your father might be talking nonsense that's your headache I've said my own.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Zimbabwean Nurse Exposed By Ex-Lover After Sending Clips Of Patients Nude To Him / Two Married Men Raped Girl 13, In An Uncompleted Building / Man Who Raped A 9-Year-Old Girl In Umuahia, Stripped Unclad & Beaten To Pulp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.