Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,756 members, 7,820,623 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

Limousine: Pastor Kumuyi, What They Expected Of Him Vs What He Came With (Photo) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Limousine: Pastor Kumuyi, What They Expected Of Him Vs What He Came With (Photo) (104959 Views)

Pastor Kumuyi Coming Down From Limousine / Dr. Intercessor Jehovah Buys His Third Hummer Limousine, Shows It Off In Aba / 5 Old Beliefs Of Pastor Kumuyi Of Deeper Life Which He Latter Abandoned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Limousine: Pastor Kumuyi, What They Expected Of Him Vs What He Came With (Photo) by patriotic007: 10:52am On Sep 26, 2021
patriotic007:
Members can own a TV but GO can own a limo?
members can't
Re: Limousine: Pastor Kumuyi, What They Expected Of Him Vs What He Came With (Photo) by saddler: 10:52am On Sep 26, 2021
cool
Re: Limousine: Pastor Kumuyi, What They Expected Of Him Vs What He Came With (Photo) by Kizyte(m): 10:52am On Sep 26, 2021
True talk
Re: Limousine: Pastor Kumuyi, What They Expected Of Him Vs What He Came With (Photo) by freshalien: 10:53am On Sep 26, 2021
thesicilian:
It started with the television which he called "the devil's box" suddenly becoming a "ministry tool".
Now it's limo rides and jets. If you ask they'll say their God is not a poor God. My question is, the poor members who donate their sweat and blood for the ministry to move forward daily, is their God a poor God?

I feel so sorry for brainwashed people who call themselves “Christians”.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Limousine: Pastor Kumuyi, What They Expected Of Him Vs What He Came With (Photo) by IbileIfe: 10:53am On Sep 26, 2021
thesicilian:
It started with the television which he called "the devil's box" suddenly becoming a "ministry tool".
Now it's limo rides and jets. If you ask they'll say their God is not a poor God. My question is, the poor members who donate their sweat and blood for the ministry to move forward daily, is their God a poor God?

He wanted to know what people will say.
It was a test.

1 Like

Re: Limousine: Pastor Kumuyi, What They Expected Of Him Vs What He Came With (Photo) by DSC7: 10:53am On Sep 26, 2021
God Bless WF Kumuyi.....

Children of hate can criticize all they want....

3 Likes

Re: Limousine: Pastor Kumuyi, What They Expected Of Him Vs What He Came With (Photo) by Ken91(m): 10:54am On Sep 26, 2021
Some of members can not send these children school

2 Likes

Re: Limousine: Pastor Kumuyi, What They Expected Of Him Vs What He Came With (Photo) by michoim(m): 10:55am On Sep 26, 2021
What's all the ranting about? The Limousine may not even be his personal ride( though I believe he can afford it at his level); some of his influential church members may just feel like doing him a honour and brought out such a ride to go pick him up from the airport...

11 Likes

Re: Limousine: Pastor Kumuyi, What They Expected Of Him Vs What He Came With (Photo) by myike2(m): 10:56am On Sep 26, 2021
It was by no accident that Jesus’ earthly parents were carpenters.
It was by no accident that Jesus supported his early life through carpentry.
It was by no accident that Jesus made is triumphant entry on a donkey.
It was by no accident that Jesus was fleeing when they wanted to make him King.
It was by no accident that he washed the feet if his disciples.

Despite being the ONLY son of the ALMIGHTY God, Jesus was an epitom of humility. He could have lived a lavish life on earth as the son of the most high but he did not. If the founder of Christianity (Jesus) portrayed such outstanding humility, why should it be any different for pastors who are supposed to be “FOLLOWERS” of Christ?
Matthew 6:24

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Limousine: Pastor Kumuyi, What They Expected Of Him Vs What He Came With (Photo) by colestephan86: 10:56am On Sep 26, 2021
tdalfred:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=4342535125783418&id=100000809218966

©✍️✍️✍️T.D. Alfred (September, 2021)
Storyteller•Writing Instructor.
I don't understand why people a making a mountain out if a mole hill. The car doesn't belong to him
Re: Limousine: Pastor Kumuyi, What They Expected Of Him Vs What He Came With (Photo) by supereagle(m): 10:58am On Sep 26, 2021
We still love you Baba Kumuyi.

1 Like

Re: Limousine: Pastor Kumuyi, What They Expected Of Him Vs What He Came With (Photo) by Awoo88: 10:58am On Sep 26, 2021
thesicilian:
When did Kumuyi call TV the devil box??

2 Likes

Re: Limousine: Pastor Kumuyi, What They Expected Of Him Vs What He Came With (Photo) by greencard: 10:59am On Sep 26, 2021
What is sheikh Gummi using his bandit money for, let him buy limousine too,

What are the atheist using their money for, let them use it to buy limo too

What are the traditionalists using their goat, chicken and rams for, let them sell it and use it to buy limo,

those that don't pay tithe , what are they using their money for ,let them use it and buy limo

8 Likes

Re: Limousine: Pastor Kumuyi, What They Expected Of Him Vs What He Came With (Photo) by Onepeople: 11:00am On Sep 26, 2021
hakym619:
grin Ride on papa.

I'm a Muslim and I really support religious leader living a fulfilled life
you make no sense i swear.
Re: Limousine: Pastor Kumuyi, What They Expected Of Him Vs What He Came With (Photo) by SmartyPants(m): 11:00am On Sep 26, 2021
gurunlocker:
grin grin grin

This is a funny thread.... The thing is, no matter what you do, people will still talk.

If he had used that old car, people would have still call him names.... I understand the reason they are attacking him, which is because of his past laid doctrines.

You people talk as if there is nothing like moderation.

Why must he only either use a battered old car or an extravagant one?

How about a nice modest, decent but not extravagant car? Is anything wrong with that?

7 Likes

Re: Limousine: Pastor Kumuyi, What They Expected Of Him Vs What He Came With (Photo) by supereagle(m): 11:00am On Sep 26, 2021
Ken91:
Some of members can not send these children school

We are complaning. We are building ICC again.
Re: Limousine: Pastor Kumuyi, What They Expected Of Him Vs What He Came With (Photo) by Benbellamor: 11:01am On Sep 26, 2021
gurunlocker:
grin grin grin

This is a funny thread.... The thing is, no matter what you do, people will still talk.

If he had used that old car, people would have still call him names.... I understand the reason they are attacking him, which is because of his past laid doctrines.
apostle Paul in the book of Acts says... Its a honor if they say bad things to you or persecute you because you are doing the right things which include keeping to your doctrine strictly

1 Like

Re: Limousine: Pastor Kumuyi, What They Expected Of Him Vs What He Came With (Photo) by lacoste1985: 11:01am On Sep 26, 2021
So because he's a man of God, he shouldn't enjoy this life......even if Jesus still dey dis Earth,he go ride limousine n SUVs
Re: Limousine: Pastor Kumuyi, What They Expected Of Him Vs What He Came With (Photo) by Onepeople: 11:02am On Sep 26, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright...

I pity gullible followers of these god of men
but if it is about Islam, you will be cool with it? Oga answer small small are you not a hypocrite?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Limousine: Pastor Kumuyi, What They Expected Of Him Vs What He Came With (Photo) by Benbellamor: 11:02am On Sep 26, 2021
SmartyPants:

You people talk as if there is nothing like moderation.

Why must he only either use a battered old car or an extravagant one?

How about a nice modest, decent but not extravagant car? Is anything wrong with that?
thank you!
Re: Limousine: Pastor Kumuyi, What They Expected Of Him Vs What He Came With (Photo) by Ever8090: 11:02am On Sep 26, 2021
tdalfred:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=4342535125783418&id=100000809218966

©✍️✍️✍️T.D. Alfred (September, 2021)
Storyteller•Writing Instructor.
you spewed soo much rubbish and you further confirm that, materialism has taken over spirituality in the life of many Christians today.
Though I am not against a man of God living in affluence and luxuriously from the fruit of the church, but your defence especially mentioning covenant university whom we all know that her poor members can't afford contrary to the kind of services rendered to all by the early western Christian missionaries.

If the poor members of winners chapel can't afford the university you considered to dividend of the church to the society, then it means the church is to affect the rich and not the poor, and if those are your thoughts them iam afraid you are those Daddy G.O that knows nothing about God and the church

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Limousine: Pastor Kumuyi, What They Expected Of Him Vs What He Came With (Photo) by GeneralPula: 11:02am On Sep 26, 2021
Kelvin30286063:
Many of the people spreading propagandas about Deeper life are outsiders who don't know Jack about the doctrines of the church. I was born into deeper life and aside from those old days, deeper life have moved on from many of those. But many outsiders keep spreading the old doctrines.

So why creating these false bullshit don’t watch tv this that initially?

1 Like

Re: Limousine: Pastor Kumuyi, What They Expected Of Him Vs What He Came With (Photo) by Princeton92(m): 11:03am On Sep 26, 2021
thesicilian:

I really do love this your write-up oo, many won't see and understand the words in question

2 Likes

Re: Limousine: Pastor Kumuyi, What They Expected Of Him Vs What He Came With (Photo) by blackjah(m): 11:04am On Sep 26, 2021
You can't say if he is closer or not abegi !!! uote author=jesusjnr2020 post=106183139]I have still never heard Kumuyi bragging about material possessions as some other church leaders do, so I don't understand what all the fuss is about.

Take it or leave it, he's closer to God than most church leaders of this nation are.

He tried to get things right because of his love for God, but made some errors along the way. It's better than not trying at all or caring about doing things the right way, which is what many others are guilty of.

By the way, I am not a member of his church and don't think I have ever stepped my feet into a deeper life church building, but I have some respect for the man because I can see in him a man who really has the interest of God at heart.

God bless.[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Limousine: Pastor Kumuyi, What They Expected Of Him Vs What He Came With (Photo) by Kelvin30286063(m): 11:05am On Sep 26, 2021
GeneralPula:

So why creating these false bullshit don’t watch tv this that initially?
Bro don't say anything anymore. There is nothing like don't watch TV in deeper life. Do you even know that it is compulsory that all deeper churches must have TV in it?

2 Likes

Re: Limousine: Pastor Kumuyi, What They Expected Of Him Vs What He Came With (Photo) by masterflowx(m): 11:06am On Sep 26, 2021
Take my words, before I leave, I mean, before I go. I'm going to remove everything that I have set up that I thought will help deeper life and make us holy, and make us sanctified, make us deep and make us deeper and I see is not making us deeper but shallow, before I leave,I will uproot all of them and present to you a pure church before I leave.

Pastor Kumuyi (2015).

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Limousine: Pastor Kumuyi, What They Expected Of Him Vs What He Came With (Photo) by Nobody: 11:06am On Sep 26, 2021
Good write-up. The online village people always want you to appear wretched.

1 Like

Re: Limousine: Pastor Kumuyi, What They Expected Of Him Vs What He Came With (Photo) by stanluiz(m): 11:08am On Sep 26, 2021
All this religion and Church of a thing is scam.

Pastor will be flying private jet and riding expensive cars with tithe and offering money of the church while the poor members suffers from hardship and suffering.

Rubbish!! Pastors and GO enjoys while average church members suffers.

Later they will say heaven and Earth while the pastors lives good and comfortable life while the case of the members is opposite.

Which heaven and Earth are they talking about again ?

Well I don't blame the pastors. Maga must pay.
It all because of the poverty and hardship in this country that's why many people are falling for the scams.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Limousine: Pastor Kumuyi, What They Expected Of Him Vs What He Came With (Photo) by uthlaw: 11:08am On Sep 26, 2021
so a businessman cannot afford limor again!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

The Pagan Origin Of The Word "AMEN" / Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) / FG Relaxes Restriction On Churches, Mosques

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.