Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,604 members, 7,820,155 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

Limousine: Pastor Kumuyi, What They Expected Of Him Vs What He Came With (Photo) - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Limousine: Pastor Kumuyi, What They Expected Of Him Vs What He Came With (Photo) (104955 Views)

Pastor Kumuyi Coming Down From Limousine / Dr. Intercessor Jehovah Buys His Third Hummer Limousine, Shows It Off In Aba / 5 Old Beliefs Of Pastor Kumuyi Of Deeper Life Which He Latter Abandoned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Limousine: Pastor Kumuyi, What They Expected Of Him Vs What He Came With (Photo) by Sheriman(m): 12:14pm On Sep 26, 2021
Nigerians and Religious matter be like butter and bread ask them about technology science and innovation dem no go know anything about it but they are obsessed by tech and they can use their last Kobo to buy anything related to it. Some even kill their neighbours for rituals some engage in fraud, some kidnapped while the corrupt government officials loot all the state treasury just to acquire some products of advance technology.
European countries and America countries and few Asian countries who embrace innovation science and technology plus their little adherence to religion will continue to develop and rich while Africans who can kill for religion stupidly follow and blindly adhere to religion neglecting innovation science and technology will continue to wallow in poverty high rate of inflation illiteracy and hopelessness.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Limousine: Pastor Kumuyi, What They Expected Of Him Vs What He Came With (Photo) by dogmart(m): 12:15pm On Sep 26, 2021
masterflowx:
Take my words, before I leave, I mean, before I go. I'm going to remove everything that I have set up that I thought will help deeper life and make us holy, and make us sanctified, make us deep and make us deeper and I see is not making us deeper but swallow, before I leave,I will uproot all of them and present to you a pure church before I leave.

Pastor Kumuyi (2015).

That is it in plain words; "I AM GOING TO REMOVE EVERYTHING THAT I HAVE SET UP , THAT I THOUGHT....."

The bitter truth is that DORTRINES are men's thoughts and understanding. But we all like to spiritualize things and lie on the holy spirit to look santimonious.

We have hundreds of denominations presently. All believing one thing and other believing another. Yet you all claim it is the same holy spirit that is leading you.

Can't you just be like Christ and live according to how Christ lived and follow his admonishions and that of his apostles without adding your person thoughts?

Well, heaven will be a place of many surprises.
Re: Limousine: Pastor Kumuyi, What They Expected Of Him Vs What He Came With (Photo) by jesusjnr2020(m): 12:18pm On Sep 26, 2021
desiredhome:

In all thy understanding get wisdom......you can only trust yourself is the message,... don't have time to read all that rubbish
Next time do well to keep what you don't know to yourself please. Thanks.
Re: Limousine: Pastor Kumuyi, What They Expected Of Him Vs What He Came With (Photo) by derecho(m): 12:18pm On Sep 26, 2021
Kingstanding:
. The Bible says we should do things in a moderation. Jesus has what it takes to ride on golden chariot including his Disciples but he chooses to treked. We did not say pastors should trek but at least they should use humble car like Pope of Catholic do adviced. Nigerians will kill the truth if they know that the truth will kill their religion.
Can you tell us the kind of car the Pope uses?
And try to find out the reception given to Pope John Paul when he came to Nigeria.
I wonder why you'll be pointing pastors to The Pope instead of Jesus.

1 Like

Re: Limousine: Pastor Kumuyi, What They Expected Of Him Vs What He Came With (Photo) by Kingstanding: 12:18pm On Sep 26, 2021
Cowbell521:
Idiot, D same UK wey I don go how many times? Check my profile, u go see say I relocated 4rm US to dis place. Mumu idiot!
. You can't stay there because the society is not liviable to people like you fraudster. Idiot.
Re: Limousine: Pastor Kumuyi, What They Expected Of Him Vs What He Came With (Photo) by tillaman(m): 12:18pm On Sep 26, 2021
Kingstanding:
. The Bible says we should do things in a moderation. Jesus has what it takes to ride on golden chariot including his Disciples but he chooses to treked. We did not say pastors should trek but at least they should use humble car like Pope of Catholic do adviced. Nigerians will kill the truth if they know that the truth will kill their religion.
yeah right but the thing is I don’t identify with any church and I haven’t even been to church in over 3 years now so it’s not like am trying to defend him, who am i
The only thing is people won’t talk about Oyedepo and the rest those ones are living lavish
They built ivory towers and live large and still threaten to curse church members from their ivory tower

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Limousine: Pastor Kumuyi, What They Expected Of Him Vs What He Came With (Photo) by Jonah507(m): 12:20pm On Sep 26, 2021
Hold the politicians whose 'source' of wealth is ensuring the masses that voted them into power are denied of basic social amenities.

These men of God you're making reference to, are mostly gifted some of those things you see them use. They defrauded no one.
Re: Limousine: Pastor Kumuyi, What They Expected Of Him Vs What He Came With (Photo) by Kingstanding: 12:20pm On Sep 26, 2021
derecho:

Can you tell us the kind of car the Pope uses?
And try to find out the reception given to Pope John Paul when he came to Nigeria.
I wonder why you'll be pointing pastors to The Pope instead of Jesus.
. You're a religious Christian.
Re: Limousine: Pastor Kumuyi, What They Expected Of Him Vs What He Came With (Photo) by AfroKnight: 12:24pm On Sep 26, 2021
I’m glad he is doing this. Little by little, his members are seeing the truth about earthly possessions. Some doctrines are not sustainable because they do not address the root but focus on an appendage.

For someone who used to preach against materialism, this is a complete U-turn. cheesy
Re: Limousine: Pastor Kumuyi, What They Expected Of Him Vs What He Came With (Photo) by Cowbell521: 12:24pm On Sep 26, 2021
Kingstanding:
. You can't stay there because the society is not liviable to people like you fraudster. Idiot.
There u go... Now I am a fraudster bcuz U see U no fit compare ursef with me in terms of money and power. FYI, I own a business here. What do you do in the UK? Work for who and who? You are just a product of modern slavery.

Drop ur passport number and I promise 2 make U regret making dis statement. Especially if U dey illegal. Even 4 UK, I fit give U ur size

Note: Na D right governmental authority go handle ur case Ooh. Cuz pipu like U fit be member of one of those dirty UK street gangs.

1 Like

Re: Limousine: Pastor Kumuyi, What They Expected Of Him Vs What He Came With (Photo) by Enyimbamercedes: 12:25pm On Sep 26, 2021
Cowbell521:
U be confirm mumu wey no get work. U leave ur father's mistake of giving birth to u in poverty come dey speak against an 80 year old man wey don get hundreds 000s of members

D Limousine is for airpeace. They usually use it to pick VIPs from Tamac to their main car at Departure lounge. But people here dey too local less exposed to know what's up. I live in Abuja and I don enter VIP lounge twice. So I know what I'm saying.

Did I write anywhere that the car belongs to him? All I said was he should ride on a donkey.

And what’s with the whole living in Abuja and entering VIP lounge twice? Are you that desperate to prove that you know what you are saying? Okay, I live in Abuja as well, I have not only entered the VIP lounge more than twice but I’ve flown private jets at least 4 times. I’m currently in UK where I’ve come to welcome my first child and I flew out on BA business class!

Don’t always be quick to wag your Willy!! Some people have bigger willies

1 Like

Re: Limousine: Pastor Kumuyi, What They Expected Of Him Vs What He Came With (Photo) by rickyrex(m): 12:27pm On Sep 26, 2021
thesicilian:
It started with the television which he called "the devil's box" suddenly becoming a "ministry tool".
Now it's limo rides and jets. If you ask they'll say their God is not a poor God. My question is, the poor members who donate their sweat and blood for the ministry to move forward daily, is their God a poor God?
broter if you believe in the power of giving you will understand that... Those who give to men of God don't complain. Let your giving be unconditional.... Not give and when you see the receiver shining you come to social media and complain. If you have digested what the writer of this page is saying you will definitely know that not all men of God are blood suckers. Do you want to tell me that no deeper life man is rich enough to say baba take this car as a token from my heart.... And what makes you think he's not rich enough to own such car.

1 Like

Re: Limousine: Pastor Kumuyi, What They Expected Of Him Vs What He Came With (Photo) by oluplus(m): 12:28pm On Sep 26, 2021
Kelvin30286063:
Many of the people spreading propagandas about Deeper life are outsiders who don't know Jack about the doctrines of the church. I was born into deeper life and aside from those old days, deeper life have moved on from many of those. But many outsiders keep spreading the old doctrines.

He is having a program in Abuja, for all you know, his members may have arranged for the vehicle that will pick him at the airport.
In all, I don't think anyone should have a problem with how another person chose to spend his own money as long as he made it legitimately. And he never said his members shouldn't have a life. If you attend deeper camp programs, you will see the kind of cars the pastors drive.
There are just too many lies about the church and most of them are circulated by outsiders like you who have zero knowledge of happenings within the church.
They said deeper life members don't use TV, yet if you go to deeper church, you will see that every single deeper life church has a TV in it. Infact, it's compulsory. My dad is a pastor at deeper life yet he has a 55 inch plasma TV at home. Why is he not suspended yet?
They said the church has a ridiculous marriage doctrines yet Redeemed have tougher marriage doctrines and no one is talking about it. I married my wife in a Redeemed church and I know what we went through. Even as a deeper life member, I found it annoying at a point! I mean that church rejected her wedding dress 5 times. If it was deeper life, people will start talking.

Wow. This is an eye opener.

1 Like

Re: Limousine: Pastor Kumuyi, What They Expected Of Him Vs What He Came With (Photo) by Henri8: 12:29pm On Sep 26, 2021
Ahhh... This man deceived alot of his followers those days o.
Re: Limousine: Pastor Kumuyi, What They Expected Of Him Vs What He Came With (Photo) by seunayantokun(m): 12:29pm On Sep 26, 2021
Some human beings can be so wicked. What level of honour can be given to Pastor Kumuyi that can adequately repay him for his contribution to make humanity better in Nigeria and beyond? He got the fire earlier, and in1974, he founded Deeper Life: since then he has continued to burn and be burnt for God and humanity. And a little token of honour...and some people are misbehaving. I pray God hold him to the end so he can get his full rewards in heaven.

1 Like

Re: Limousine: Pastor Kumuyi, What They Expected Of Him Vs What He Came With (Photo) by desiredhome: 12:29pm On Sep 26, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Next time do well to keep what you don't know to yourself please. Thanks.
No matter how you try, you can't hide the Truth..... today the lies/deceits are coming out,... again you can only trust yourself
Re: Limousine: Pastor Kumuyi, What They Expected Of Him Vs What He Came With (Photo) by Cowbell521: 12:30pm On Sep 26, 2021
Enyimbamercedes:

Did I write anywhere that the car belongs to him? All I said was he should ride on a donkey.

And what’s with the whole living in Abuja and entering VIP lounge twice? Are you that desperate to prove that you know what you are saying? Okay, I live in Abuja as well, I have not only entered the VIP lounge more than twice but I’ve flown private jets at least 4 times. I’m currently in UK where I’ve come to welcome my first child and I flew out on BA business class!

Don’t always be quick to wag your Willy!! Some people have bigger willies
Mumu Idiot. 4 ur dream. Den u suppose know that Limousine if U dey talk truth. Idiot! U are not bigger than me.. I know my seniors when I see them. When u dey come back? Cuz I know you dey lie. But I fit ask my driver to pick u and ur wife and baby and drop you guys off at your place. Just want to know D kind liar u be. Mumu
Re: Limousine: Pastor Kumuyi, What They Expected Of Him Vs What He Came With (Photo) by Mrpojj(m): 12:32pm On Sep 26, 2021
thesicilian:
It started with the television which he called "the devil's box" suddenly becoming a "ministry tool".
Now it's limo rides and jets. If you ask they'll say their God is not a poor God. My question is, the poor members who donate their sweat and blood for the ministry to move forward daily, is their God a poor God?

Which poor members abeg?

1 Like

Re: Limousine: Pastor Kumuyi, What They Expected Of Him Vs What He Came With (Photo) by desiredhome: 12:32pm On Sep 26, 2021
Henri8:
Ahhh... This man deceived alot of his followers those days o.
I wonder how those people are feeling now.....so many frustrated members...
Re: Limousine: Pastor Kumuyi, What They Expected Of Him Vs What He Came With (Photo) by Nobody: 12:33pm On Sep 26, 2021
Religion breeds laziness by encouraging people to just come to church, pay offering and their prayers will be answered. Why make the people feel like they must pay offering and tithe or they are sinning. The plan is to milk the people and sell them hope. It adds to the problem. Europeans are developing their human resources because they know it's all about utilizing your skills, maximizing capacity and following through with plans and work. The mentality the church and religious centers instill on people, make them wait for miracles, while investing all their time and money in the church.

2 Likes

Re: Limousine: Pastor Kumuyi, What They Expected Of Him Vs What He Came With (Photo) by Mrpojj(m): 12:33pm On Sep 26, 2021
Kelvin30286063:
Many of the people spreading propagandas about Deeper life are outsiders who don't know Jack about the doctrines of the church. I was born into deeper life and aside from those old days, deeper life have moved on from many of those. But many outsiders keep spreading the old doctrines.

He is having a program in Abuja, for all you know, his members may have arranged for the vehicle that will pick him at the airport.
In all, I don't think anyone should have a problem with how another person chose to spend his own money as long as he made it legitimately. And he never said his members shouldn't have a life. If you attend deeper camp programs, you will see the kind of cars the pastors drive.
There are just too many lies about the church and most of them are circulated by outsiders like you who have zero knowledge of happenings within the church.
They said deeper life members don't use TV, yet if you go to deeper church, you will see that every single deeper life church has a TV in it. Infact, it's compulsory. My dad is a pastor at deeper life yet he has a 55 inch plasma TV at home. Why is he not suspended yet?
They said the church has a ridiculous marriage doctrines yet Redeemed have tougher marriage doctrines and no one is talking about it. I married my wife in a Redeemed church and I know what we went through. Even as a deeper life member, I found it annoying at a point! I mean that church rejected her wedding dress 5 times. If it was deeper life, people will start talking.
I tell you
Most people who talk rubbish are outsiders who know nothing

1 Like

Re: Limousine: Pastor Kumuyi, What They Expected Of Him Vs What He Came With (Photo) by TheGift: 12:33pm On Sep 26, 2021
It would have helped if your post focused on Pastor Kumuyi without lumping the others in.

Kumuyi is unique in that He preached relatively extreme modesty in lifestyle among members for many years.

I had deeper life friends who did not even have televisions in their homes and I think that was standard for all members.

Thankfully the have evolved into a more enlightened and less Spartan approach.

People should be allowed to learn and grow, even Kumuyi. Yet, while I do not judge Him, I don’t think we should be too shocked if people are shocked that He has evolved to using a limousine after so many years of Him and His members depriving themselves.

Finally, the ultimate reward for great works in the House of God are not material things, let’s not get it twisted.
Re: Limousine: Pastor Kumuyi, What They Expected Of Him Vs What He Came With (Photo) by jesusjnr2020(m): 12:34pm On Sep 26, 2021
desiredhome:

No matter how you try, you can't hide the Truth..... today the lies/deceits are coming out,... again you can only trust yourself
Same to you.
Re: Limousine: Pastor Kumuyi, What They Expected Of Him Vs What He Came With (Photo) by seunoj: 12:34pm On Sep 26, 2021
tdalfred:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=4342535125783418&id=100000809218966

©✍️✍️✍️T.D. Alfred (September, 2021)
Storyteller•Writing Instructor.

The truth is Deeper life church deceived their members in the 80s. They have no idea what good life was until the present time.
Re: Limousine: Pastor Kumuyi, What They Expected Of Him Vs What He Came With (Photo) by TemmyT002(m): 12:34pm On Sep 26, 2021
God bless you jare.
I especially like the part where if if pastor is prosperous, they say he is scamming his Co gregation. If he is not prospering, they say God didnt call him.
If unbelievers buy jets, nobody will talk. Are believers supposed to be suffering?

1 Like

Re: Limousine: Pastor Kumuyi, What They Expected Of Him Vs What He Came With (Photo) by Enyimbamercedes: 12:36pm On Sep 26, 2021
Cowbell521:
Mumu Idiot. 4 ur dream. Den u suppose know that Limousine if U dey talk truth. Idiot! U are not bigger than me.. I know my seniors when I see them. When u dey come back? Cuz I know you dey lie. But I fit ask my driver to pick u and ur wife and baby and drop them off at your place. Just want to know D kind liar u be. Mumu

Cheers mate! Hopefully you understand what the stamp means …
I live the life you can only dream of

Re: Limousine: Pastor Kumuyi, What They Expected Of Him Vs What He Came With (Photo) by fof1: 12:38pm On Sep 26, 2021
tdalfred:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=4342535125783418&id=100000809218966

©✍️✍️✍️T.D. Alfred (September, 2021)
Storyteller•Writing Instructor.

PLS CAN U STOP THIS USELESS NARRATIVE FOR OR AGAINST THE PRIMED DISCOURSE? IT IS ONLY BUT IN D MINDS OF FOOLS TO MISUNDERSTAND GOD. DR.WF KUMUYI GS OF DCLM IS MUCH MORE THAN THE LIMOUSINE AND SUCH TALKS...PLS DISCARD THIS TRASH THOUGHTS OF UNBELIEVERS &ANY OF SUCH MEMO U HAVE TAKEN UP TO THE DISJOINT OF FEEBLE MINDS.
Re: Limousine: Pastor Kumuyi, What They Expected Of Him Vs What He Came With (Photo) by TheGift: 12:38pm On Sep 26, 2021
Cowbell521:
Mumu Idiot. 4 ur dream. Den u suppose know that Limousine if U dey talk truth. Idiot! U are not bigger than me.. I know my seniors when I see them. When u dey come back? Cuz I know you dey lie. But I fit ask my driver to pick u and ur wife and baby and drop you guys off at your place. Just want to know D kind liar u be. Mumu

I am always amused by people on Nairaland bragging to people they don’t know, who may even see their so called achievements as mediocre. People like you , bragging about living in Abuja and going into VIP lounge. Such small mindedness.
Re: Limousine: Pastor Kumuyi, What They Expected Of Him Vs What He Came With (Photo) by Cowbell521: 12:38pm On Sep 26, 2021
Enyimbamercedes:

Cheers mate! Hopefully you understand what the stamp means …
I live the life you can only dream of
Lol So na dis one U call dream of. As I said, mention me when u come back. I go send my driver come pick u up grin
Re: Limousine: Pastor Kumuyi, What They Expected Of Him Vs What He Came With (Photo) by udemzyudex(m): 12:39pm On Sep 26, 2021
IbileIfe:

He wanted to know what people will say.
It was a test.

Plot twist. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

The Pagan Origin Of The Word "AMEN" / Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) / FG Relaxes Restriction On Churches, Mosques

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.