Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,393 members, 7,812,157 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:11 AM

5 Reasons Why There Are So Many Decent People Who Are Single Nowadays - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Reasons Why There Are So Many Decent People Who Are Single Nowadays (863 Views)

Why Are So Many Decent People Single Nowadays? / 5 Reasons Why There Are So Many Decent People Who Are Single Nowadays. / Why Are So Many Decent People Single Nowadays? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Reasons Why There Are So Many Decent People Who Are Single Nowadays by Uptownerd: 5:20pm On Sep 24, 2021

Relationships are hectic affairs and quite consuming. It could drive and keep your positive energy at it’s peak constantly if you meet someone of like drives. It could also sap you of all your happiness, leave you drained and struggling to breath.

Whichever way, relationships are usually what the individuals makes of it. It’s advisable to get to know someone first before proposing relationship to them. This is mostly due to the fact that you don’t know their past relationship lives, and most people won’t tell you because no one wants to be the bad guy of the relationship that didn’t work. Like it or not, past relationships are exactly what will be used to judge your relationship with them. Here are five reasons why a lot of decent people prefer to stay single this days -

1) Choice:

Obviously, the decision to be in a relationship ultimately lies with the individual. The individual can decide that relationships are not for them at any given point in time.

5 Reasons Why There Are So Many Decent People Who Are Single Nowadays

Re: 5 Reasons Why There Are So Many Decent People Who Are Single Nowadays by iamtardey: 5:31pm On Sep 24, 2021
I don't want to be single no more
Re: 5 Reasons Why There Are So Many Decent People Who Are Single Nowadays by Sonnobax15(m): 5:37pm On Sep 24, 2021
lipsrsealed
Being single is a bae abeg

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why There Are So Many Decent People Who Are Single Nowadays by Demigod22: 7:23pm On Sep 24, 2021
I have many girls around me and we usually do things together, but I still consider myself single, I can't call anyone my girlfriend. I am single, until I put life in order, no serious relationship.
Re: 5 Reasons Why There Are So Many Decent People Who Are Single Nowadays by Uptownerd: 2:05pm On Oct 09, 2021
Demigod22:
I have many girls around me and we usually do things together, but I still consider myself single, I can't call anyone my girlfriend. I am single, until I put life in order, no serious relationship.
That's cool...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Boy Cries Uncontrollably After His Girlfriend Broke Up With Him (video) / Teacher Caught Having Sex With 11-year-old Pupil / What's The Worst Gift Ever Gifted To You By Your Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.