Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,765 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS NAME REGISTRATIONS - Investment (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS NAME REGISTRATIONS (20513 Views)

Consult Us For Your Business Name, Company (Private Limited) Registrations etc / HOW To REGISTER A HOLDING COMPANY In NIGERIA / You Dont Need Money To Register It Free. The Site Pay For A Task Done. It Simple (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS NAME REGISTRATIONS by Adamma91(f): 8:56pm On Jun 08, 2022
We are still in Service
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS NAME REGISTRATIONS by Adamma91(f): 7:29am On Jun 10, 2022
Come let's serve you
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS NAME REGISTRATIONS by Adamma91(f): 6:56am On Jun 11, 2022
Good day,

Just checking if you are still interested in registering your Business with CAC?

Is there anything on the form you need clarification with?

Are you having any challenge in filling the details of the form?

Can I call you so we talk about this?
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS NAME REGISTRATIONS by Adamma91(f): 9:44am On Jun 12, 2022
Happy Sunday friends
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS NAME REGISTRATIONS by Adamma91(f): 10:50am On Jun 21, 2022
This great opportunity that is coming your way.

Are you really ready for that?

Why are you taking your business for granted?

Opportunity they said come only but once.

I am sure you will not like to miss the great opportunity for low interest loans or grant for your business expansion.

Grace happens when opportunity meet preparedness.

Get your buziness registered today!!!!
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS NAME REGISTRATIONS by Adamma91(f): 6:11pm On Jun 22, 2022
OF THE BENEFITS OF REGISTERING BUZINESS WITH CAC

REPUTATION WITH CUSTOMERS

Building reputation especially from customers and clients you’ve never done business before is very difficult.

Registering your business gives your potential customers confidence that they are dealing with a reputable organization.

If your business is online based and you have the option of customers paying to your company account before you can ship the goods or services, having a registered business together with a corporate account give more credibility and trust.

This is just one of the benefits.

Busines name 21,000
Company 60,000
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS NAME REGISTRATIONS by Adamma91(f): 10:43am On Jun 23, 2022
WHY SHOULD YOU REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS (PERHAPS, AS A MAKE UP ARTIST)?

1. To use the certificate to source for funds to expend your business.

2. To use the certificate to open a business account.

3. To use the certificate to apply for government grants - such as Survival fund..

4. Unregistered business is a glorified Hobby, its not a business yet.

5. It give you the business opportunities to lock business contract with dignitaries, big occasion, and wedding parties that's happening in town.

This is just the least. I can go on and on to pen down more.

Well, now that you know the benefits.

1. You can open a corporate account with your registered busi- ness certificate.

2. Potential customers feel more comfortable paying into a co- operate account because they know their money can be traced.

3. You can apply for loans and grants when your business is registered.

4. Customers and prospect see you and your business as legit and reliable.

5. It makes your business structured.

6. A registered business can get interns from NYSC.

7. When your business is registered, even if you are dead or be- come incapacitated, your business continues especially when you have the right structure in place.

8. Easy access to boundless relief funds from the government.

9. Access to investors.

10. With a registered business, you can easily obtain a visa and travel to any country for business purposes and conferences.

11. It enhances the reputation and perception of your business to prospective clients.

12. It helps turn your glorified hobby into a legal entity
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS NAME REGISTRATIONS by Adamma91(f): 9:52pm On Jul 01, 2022
That's review from our client, she got her certificate and accompanied documents this afternoon.

Thank you for choosing us ma.

Here's to show you we are legit.

Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS NAME REGISTRATIONS by Adamma91(f): 3:09pm On Jul 05, 2022
Building a brand is great but doing the right first more important

A client paid for company name registration, but we haven't been able to proceed because the name he wants is already taken.

It's a pity because he'd been using the name over 10 year now and had created a lot of a reputation around it. Oh, he's done a lot of branding work.

Despite many modifications CAC still rejected it. We were asked to remove the major name and my client is not ready for this change because he had built a brand with the name, all banners, flyers, complimentary card, invoice has been branded in the name.

My client was in deep pain but he has no choice than to change the name entirely.

Please understand that developing a brand does not begin with sales or banners; it begins with you getting your business Registered with the right authority.

Even if you don't have the whole fu.nds now, you can reserve the name for 1.500 for 60 da.ys to gather the rest of the mon.ey to complete the registration.

Save yourself from grief in the future.

Oh no, I will not want to see you lose that brand name you have built.

I love you �and care� for you and your brand.

Busines name 21,000
Company 60,000
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS NAME REGISTRATIONS by Adamma91(f): 3:56pm On Jul 07, 2022
So happy to see this name reservation approval this evening.

Reserved once and got approval.

People in this my line of Service will understand my joy.

To register non profit organization is not a child play.

Church
Association
Foundation
Social Club are all non profit organization and the registration process is tough.

Some people charge as high as 350k for NGO Registration because the workload no be here

Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS NAME REGISTRATIONS by Adamma91(f): 3:01pm On Jul 08, 2022
Building a brand is great but doing the right first more important

A client paid for company name registration, but we haven't been able to proceed because the name he wants is already taken.

It's a pity because he'd been using the name over 10 year now and had created a lot of a reputation around it. Oh, he's done a lot of branding work.

Despite many modifications CAC still rejected it. We were asked to remove the major name and my client is not ready for this change because he had built a brand with the name, all banners, flyers, complimentary card, invoice has been branded in the name.

My client was in deep pain but he has no choice than to change the name entirely.

Please understand that developing a brand does not begin with sales or banners; it begins with you getting your business Registered with the right authority.

Even if you don't have the whole fu.nds now, you can reserve the name for 1.500 for 60 da.ys to gather the rest of the mon.ey to complete the registration.

Save yourself from grief in the future.

Oh no, I will not want to see you lose that brand name you have built.

I love you �and care� for you and your brand.

Busines name 21,000
Company 60,000
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS NAME REGISTRATIONS by Adamma91(f): 9:13am On Jul 13, 2022
Good morning
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS NAME REGISTRATIONS by Danjunior36(m): 10:49pm On Jul 15, 2022
It was mind blowing after I made 1.1million in just 2 months with the help of my business coach . For individuals like me, don’t hesitate to get in contact with him . how I wish I knew him earlier

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xMBGOT03nNg

https://instagram.com/b.coachalbert.j?igshid=ZDc0MTNkNmI=
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS NAME REGISTRATIONS by Adamma91(f): 3:32pm On Jul 20, 2022
Good afternoon
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS NAME REGISTRATIONS by Adamma91(f): 10:40am On Jul 23, 2022
*BREAKING!

If you are a signatory to a group account that is not registered with the CAC, run like mad and transfer those money out of there, into a private account.

It's been unarguably confirmed that the CBN is wiping all group accounts that is not registered with the CAC.

This info is legit.
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS NAME REGISTRATIONS by Adamma91(f): 4:37pm On Jul 25, 2022
Good afternoon house
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS NAME REGISTRATIONS by Adamma91(f): 7:24pm On Jul 25, 2022
We are still in the business of Registering businesses
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS NAME REGISTRATIONS by Adamma91(f): 8:56pm On Aug 01, 2022
We are still in business of Registering businesses
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS NAME REGISTRATIONS by ibechris(m): 9:51am On Aug 02, 2022
Cost of registering a cooperative pls?
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS NAME REGISTRATIONS by Adamma91(f): 11:16am On Aug 02, 2022
ibechris:
Cost of registering a cooperative pls?
cooperative is registered with BEUREA FOR CORPORATIVE within your state not with CAC
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS NAME REGISTRATIONS by ibechris(m): 11:31am On Aug 02, 2022
Adamma91:
cooperative is registered with BEUREA FOR CORPORATIVE within your state not with CAC

I have done that.

But CAC is needed to avoid CBN wahala because of the acct opening.
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS NAME REGISTRATIONS by Adamma91(f): 3:18pm On Aug 02, 2022
ibechris:

I have done that.

But CAC is needed to avoid CBN wahala because of the acct opening.
the word COOPERATIVE has been restricted from CAC portal for months now. People have been contacting us concerning this but it can't been registered with cac
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS NAME REGISTRATIONS by Adamma91(f): 3:21pm On Aug 02, 2022
Good afternoon house
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS NAME REGISTRATIONS by ibechris(m): 3:28pm On Aug 02, 2022
Adamma91:
the word COOPERATIVE has been restricted from CAC portal for months now. People have been contacting us concerning this but it can't been registered with cac

Thank u.
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS NAME REGISTRATIONS by Adamma91(f): 1:12pm On Aug 03, 2022
We are still in Service
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS NAME REGISTRATIONS by Adamma91(f): 6:33am On Aug 04, 2022
This is one of causes of name rejection by CAC. When many are already using some words,

like in this chat you can see many are already using *DANISCO* so the chances of any name with this DANISCO will be very slim.

We advise our clients on best way to go about it to avoid disapproval.

Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS NAME REGISTRATIONS by Adamma91(f): 10:29pm On Aug 11, 2022
Good evening house
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS NAME REGISTRATIONS by Adamma91(f): 4:15pm On Aug 15, 2022
Good afternoon house
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS NAME REGISTRATIONS by Adamma91(f): 3:43pm On Aug 16, 2022
Two months ago, I got a WhatsApp chat from a prospect interested in registering her business name and this was our conversations

Prospect: good morning ma, please ma I want to register my business name.

Me: ok ma, it is our job, we are always at your service. Can you tell me about your business and the name you want to register so I can run a search in availability.

Prospect: Ahh ma, you don't need to bother yourself about checking if the name is available because it must be available. The name was revealed to me by the holy spirit so it must be available.

Me: ok ma but I like to see the name first, we normally check name availability before proceeding to reservation to avoid disapproval and waste of money.

Prospect: okay ma, I will send it later in the day.

In the afternoon of the same day I got a message from her and I was the name.

I checked on the availability hurayyyyy it was available, I immediately revert back to her on my search and she was so happy.

Children of God I didn't hear from her again until three days oo.

Prospect: ma, I am ready now to get the name registered.

Me: I will check again

Prospect: check again?

Me : yes ma, I have to check oo.

I did the search lo and behold the name has been registered by another.

Me; ma, the name is no longer available

I even sent the screenshot to her to see it herself.

Prospect: no way ma, I am very sure of what I heard from the holy Spirit.

Me: you are not the only one that hears from holy Spirit besides CAC portal doesn't work or hear from holy spirit.

Prospect, okay let me think about another name.

In the next one hour she was back with a name and I did the usual and it was available.

She made payment immediately and we proceeded immediately.

Delay is dangerous, do it as e dey hot no time wasting.

See you at the top!!!!
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS NAME REGISTRATIONS by Adamma91(f): 12:58pm On Aug 26, 2022
We are still in the business of Registering business company NGO with cac
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS NAME REGISTRATIONS by Adamma91(f): 11:08am On Aug 29, 2022
FIRST THINGS FIRST..

When you want to start a business, you create a mental plan in your head first.

It’s sometimes like this,

Gather funds, get a shop, buy goods, employ staff if necessary, and get customers.

Whether your business plan looks like this or not, if it does not start with getting your business registered, then it is wrong.

You see the first step in starting a business is not renting a shop or getting your own place, it is not buying goods or searching for customers.

It is without a doubt getting your business registered.

According to the law of the companies Allied Matters Act (CAMA) any business that is not duly registered does not exist legally, so that which you run is not a business in the sight of the law, but an overly glorified hobby.

And if your business has a disagreement with a registered entity, the law cannot be in your favor, because your business does not exist.

One heart breaking fact is that, even if you have been operating for 10years, the day you register your business is the day it starts existing.

And also when your business is not registered your business name is not secured and is open to anyone who decides to register it first.

This week do well to get your business registered, if not for anything, then simply for the sake of doing business legally and securing your business name.

Hire me now, and I’ll deliver your certificate in less than 21 days.

Call | Text | WhatsApp 08149344598

It’s a beautiful new week to start doing business legally.
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS NAME REGISTRATIONS by Adamma91(f): 5:54am On Sep 09, 2022
You see, when I come out publicly to say my services are swift, I really mean it.

Well, this certificate might not be everything. But think about the legal aspect of that your business, and some of the business assistants you have allowed to slip off your hands.
This is me calling you to do the right things. Hire me now!

Call | Text | WhatsApp | and even Flash

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Guide On How To Make Money On Facebook / Kingsley Ubenyi Of KSLEY Mega Vision Arrested By EFCC / Adama J: Investors Call Out CEO Of Ceepass, Viable X, Farm4me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.