Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS NAME REGISTRATIONS - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS NAME REGISTRATIONS (20509 Views)

Consult Us For Your Business Name, Company (Private Limited) Registrations etc / HOW To REGISTER A HOLDING COMPANY In NIGERIA / You Dont Need Money To Register It Free. The Site Pay For A Task Done. It Simple (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS NAME REGISTRATIONS by Adamma91(f): 9:15am On Oct 12, 2021
ezugegere:
How much do you register business name?
18,000 sir, contact us on 08149344598 for more enquiries
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS NAME REGISTRATIONS by Adamma91(f): 12:20pm On Oct 12, 2021
Good afternoon house
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS NAME REGISTRATIONS by Adamma91(f): 9:47pm On Oct 12, 2021
We are still in business of Registering businesses

1 Like

Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS NAME REGISTRATIONS by Adamma91(f): 9:52am On Oct 13, 2021
My dearly esteemed business owners .

I know you have been wondering why me who is not a chattered accountant or a lawyer .

Neither someone working with CAC but still do business Registrations.

Do you know it is not only the lawyers , accountants and CAC agents that are given the authority to do so.

But do you not also wonder why ,when you're ill you don't always go straight to the hospital but go to a near by pharmacy.

You do get the treatment most times don't you..

You see, nobody will be persecuted for registering the business their self's .

This is because the government left the site open to the general public ,you too can do this Registration yourself .

But you need my expertise and skills to get your certificate in no time.

Most times, it's even stressful going through those lawyers and CAC agents.

I could share the link with you only thing is you need expertise or the skill.

So you won't make mistakes and have plenty queries .

You can Hire a capable hand to take the stress off you.

call, text or flash

1 Like

Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS NAME REGISTRATIONS by Adamma91(f): 1:05pm On Oct 13, 2021
Good afternoon house
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS NAME REGISTRATIONS by Adamma91(f): 9:05pm On Oct 13, 2021
Good evening house
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS NAME REGISTRATIONS by Adamma91(f): 9:03pm On Oct 14, 2021
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS NAME REGISTRATIONS by Adamma91(f): 10:09am On Oct 15, 2021
Good morning house
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS NAME REGISTRATIONS by Adamma91(f): 2:01pm On Oct 15, 2021
I think one amazing thing that has been of great help to us as humans are technology.

It reduces or completely removes the manpower from every equation.

It has been of great help to business people all over the world. Today you can be in any part of the world and get stuff you bought delivered to you at your convenience.

Now, the most interesting part of it all for me is that CAC no longer gives hard copies of certificates physically. It's now an e-certificate.

You do not have to bother about the distance in registering your business, distance is no longer a barrier.

Hire me and I'll get your certificate delivered to you through your mail or WhatsApp in PDF format.

You will just have to go to any cyber cafe In your locality and print this certificate in *COLORED PRINTING AND ON CONCORD PAPER*

Which is good news for you because you will have a soft copy of your certificate you could print out any day and anytime and no extra charges for the waybill of the certificate.

Wishing your business success!!!

See you at the top!!!!
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS NAME REGISTRATIONS by Adamma91(f): 9:58pm On Oct 15, 2021
Good evening house
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS NAME REGISTRATIONS by Adamma91(f): 12:44pm On Oct 16, 2021
We are here for you!!!

Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS NAME REGISTRATIONS by Adamma91(f): 1:48pm On Oct 16, 2021
Good afternoon house
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS NAME REGISTRATIONS by Adamma91(f): 10:10pm On Oct 16, 2021
Good evening house
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS NAME REGISTRATIONS by Adamma91(f): 7:09pm On Oct 17, 2021
Two months ago, I got a WhatsApp chat from a prospect interested in registering her business name and this was our conversations

Prospect: good morning ma, please ma I want to register my business name.

Me: ok ma, it is our job, we are always at your service. Can you tell me about your business and the name you want to register so I can run a search in availability.

Prospect: Ahh ma, you don't need to bother yourself about checking if the name is available because it must be available. The name was revealed to me by the holy spirit so it must be available.

Me: ok ma but I like to see the name first, we normally check name availability before proceeding to reservation to avoid disapproval and waste of money.

Prospect: okay ma, I will send it later in the day.

In the afternoon of the same day I got a message from her and I was the name.

I checked on the availability hurayyyyy it was available, I immediately revert back to her on my search and she was so happy.

Children of God I didn't hear from her again until three days oo.

Prospect: ma, I am ready now to get the name registered.

Me: I will check again

Prospect: check again?

Me : yes ma, I have to check oo.

I did the search lo and behold the name has been registered by another.

Me; ma, the name is no longer available

I even sent the screenshot to her to see it herself.

Prospect: no way ma, I am very sure of what I heard from the holy Spirit.

Me: you are not the only one that hears from holy Spirit besides CAC portal doesn't work or hear from holy spirit.

Prospect, okay let me think about another name.

In the next one hour she was back with a name and I did the usual and it was available.

She made payment immediately and we proceeded immediately.

Delay is dangerous, do it as e dey hot no time wasting.

See you at the top!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS NAME REGISTRATIONS by AlphaMogul: 7:52pm On Oct 17, 2021
Adamma91:
THE 'DO IT YOURSELF' SYNDROME

It is important to write this because of the questions arising from my previous posts where I treated the 'differences between enterprise and limited liability company.

You see there are some things you can do on your own but registering your business yourself is not one of them unless, you have a guide seated right beside you else you will loose a lot of time and resources trying to do it yourself.

Many a time, people have approached me with their business registration because they got stuck on the way.

Some of the reasons being as a result of series of query upon query resulting from the fact that some are registering a business only registrable under a company as an enterprise.

Some also as a result of wrong filling of information and inability to couch their nature of business properly.

Do you know there are certain type or category of business that can never be registered under ordinary business name(enterprise)? The businesses that fall under this category can only be registered as a company with a particular share capital threshold.

Recently, someone sent me a message complaining bitterly how her application has been hanging for over three months. She has been trying to register a travel and tour business under ordinary enterprise. This is a kind of business that can only be registered as a company with a minimum of 30 million share capital.

If not that she reached out to me, all the registration fees she paid would have been a waste but she had to spend almost same amount with what she has spent so far to get this sorted out.

Now listen, it is not all business that are registrable under a business name, some can only be possible as a company with a particular minimum share capital.

For instance, no financial related business can be registered under a business name. A commercial bank with regional reach/scope can only be registered as a company with a minimum share capital of 10 billion. The one with national spread is 25 billion share capital while the one with international authorization is 50 billion share capital.

As simple as a POS business looks, it can't be registerd as an enterprise. Someone in my contact is stuck on this presently.

For freight forwarding company, it is a minimum of N5,000,000 share capital while a shipping company requires a minimum of N25,000,000minimum share capital.

Business registration is beyond what you think. It is not one of those digital skills you just Google online or go to YouTube to watch how to do. You may end up wasting money upon money.

Apart from the issue of knowing what type of business that can be registered as ordinary business name and/or company, there are other reasons you don't have to do it yourself. You will need a professional to really capture what your business does in the nature of business. You will need an expert to avoid the issue of double billing or double payment of registration fee.

Talk to me today. Bring on that challenge Even if you have started and get stuck.

Happy weekend of amazing breakthrough
Well said.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS NAME REGISTRATIONS by AlphaMogul: 8:01pm On Oct 17, 2021
Adamma91:
Dear Business owner,

Choosing the right legal structure for your business should never be about cost.

Stop using the cost of registration as the yardstick for registering your business as an enterprise ( business name) when you should actually be registering as a proper company.

Agreed, a business name also known as a venture or Enterprise maybe cheaper ( cost wise) than an actual LLC but I'm the long run it is almost pennywise Pound foolish.

Do you know that a business name does not offer any form of legal protection from any liability?

Do you know that you cannot enter into a contract using your business name?

Why?

Because the law does not see the business name or Enterprise as a legal venture.

Do you know that you cannot access equity funding opportunities or attract equity investors into your business when you register as a business name and not as a Ltd liability Company?

That means that you have to rely solely on your personal financing and loans from Family members and friends, banks or even online loan companies.

You see those online loan companies, they will drag your generation if you default in repayment even for one day.

Do you know that it will be almost impossible to scale your business name as fast as you can scale a company?

Do you know that business names or enterprises have very limited scope in terms of the businesses that you can do under it?

Do you know that there are some contracts you can't get and some organisations that won't do business with you just because you do not have a limited liability Company?

Dear Business owner,

the legal aspect of your business is not limited to registration of the business alone.

There are legal implications for choosing to structure your business as a Ltd liability Company or as an enterprise.

Stop deciding the legal structure of your company based on cost.

This thing can really grow big you know.

Have the big picture in mind always when starting your business.

Cc:
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS NAME REGISTRATIONS by Adamma91(f): 8:38pm On Oct 17, 2021
Happy Sunday
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS NAME REGISTRATIONS by Adamma91(f): 10:18am On Oct 18, 2021
Good morning CAC family .

Happy new week.

It's a new week to push more, participate more, share out contents, share out flyers both online and offline.

Don't also forget to disturb that client/prospect until he or she compiles , remember the deal here is to get yourself a client who wants to register his or her business or company ,get to learn the process and start making your own cool cash from your second client.

Today's content and flyer , coming up shortly.

*Cheers to the new week*�

Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS NAME REGISTRATIONS by Adamma91(f): 9:57pm On Oct 18, 2021
Good evening house
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS NAME REGISTRATIONS by Adamma91(f): 5:39pm On Oct 19, 2021
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS NAME REGISTRATIONS by Adamma91(f): 10:11am On Oct 20, 2021
Good morning house
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS NAME REGISTRATIONS by Adamma91(f): 4:15pm On Oct 20, 2021
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS NAME REGISTRATIONS by Adamma91(f): 11:57am On Oct 21, 2021
If there's one things I have taken to heart as a business person is this 10 letter words called – DEDICATION.

Your time, energy, money and making the right decision will tell if truly you're dedicated to hitting success be it in career, family, business and in life general.

Now, no business owner is ever happy to see their business suffering, yet many prefer to ignore taking the decision that will make their business illegal.

See, the fact remains, the first step to seeing that truly you're dedicated to the growth and sustainability of your business is to register it with CAC.

This is one decision every business owner made, and you too must take the decision, and if you decide to wait until tomorrow, you might be forced to take it in pain and regrets.

Truth be told, there are countless business opportunities you've missed in time past just because you've refused to dedicate just your N18,000 naira to register your business and many more you'll also let out if you didn't make that decision now.

Every day I preach about this.

I sing it as a song.

I educate you on the relevance.

I have even beat my registration price from 25k to 18k just for your sake.

Yet you've refused to leap.

Yet you've refused to ask question

Truly, I want to serve you. I desire to assist you. I desire to give you my top-notch and professional service, and within 14- 21 days your certificate is out.

Here's my business contact 08149344598

Call| Text| Flash | WhatsApp, and I'll respond and attend to you nicely.

May your Thursday be profitable!
I value you!
See you at the top!!!!!!!

Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS NAME REGISTRATIONS by Adamma91(f): 1:22pm On Oct 21, 2021
Good afternoon house
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS NAME REGISTRATIONS by Adamma91(f): 10:00am On Oct 22, 2021
There is this man called Fred.

Fred makes beautiful shoes for men and women in the best quality leather.

He did this for seven years and his shoes were loved by many. In fact his shoes became so popular that people started calling them “ Fred's shoes”.

Most of his customers were very loyal to him, so they refused to wear any other brand of shoes (local or foreign) except for Fred’s shoes. They go to the market and ask for Fred’s shoes.

But just last year, another smart entrepreneur named John, got a brilliant Idea and he decided to register a shoe company and named it “Fred’s shoe company” .

It costs him time, energy and money, But John goes through the hassle to register his company.

His shoes are also good but they are not as good as the famous Fred’s shoes. The interesting thing is John’s company shoes are labeled as “Fred shoes”

Fred later finds out that John’s company is selling shoes labeled as “Fred’s shoes”.

If he doesn’t do anything, these new shoes That carry his name will confuse his customers and he could lose sales. So Fred decides to sue John's company to court.

Who do you think will triumph in court?

The facts are quite simple:

One person (John) runs and owns a company that is legally registered and recognized by the law.

The other person although running a very successful but unregistered business has become a victim of his own mistake.

This is a sad example of the unfortunate things that could happen when a business is not registered.

The truth is you could be building something that may become great in the future,

However, if you don’t do something as basic as registering it, all your hard work could be easily wasted or worst taken over by someone else.

Don’t endanger the future of your business, Your CAC certificate is what secures the future of your business.

Hire me today.
Get your business registered, and
Secure the future of your business.

Call | Text | Flash | WhatsApp & I'll serve you.

Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS NAME REGISTRATIONS by Adamma91(f): 12:32pm On Oct 22, 2021
You see in this our service of name Registration, each agent or expert fixes their charges by themselves, there is no fixed price for business name registration.

Some experts charge as high as 35k for just a business name while some charge as low as 18k.

So it is solely depend on the individual you are dealing with.

That they charge high does not make the certificate more original than other.

All certificates are the same whether you pay high or low.

Same certificate, the same quality.

Wishing you all the best in your business as you take a step further to legalize your business.

See you at the top!!!!
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS NAME REGISTRATIONS by Adamma91(f): 4:15pm On Oct 22, 2021
Mr. Jude is a successful business man, who runs a trucking and haulage business.

He had 2 trucks that carry heavy goods from the seaport to the inner cities for customers. His business was successful but unregistered.

Unfortunately for Mr. Jude. One day, one of his trucks had a fatal accident that involved a collision and fire that killed 5 people. His business suffered a great loss because he has lost a truck but that is the least of his worries.

His biggest problem is the case brought against him in court by the relatives of the people who died in the accident. They are suing for damages of up to $250,000.

Even if Mr. Jude sells the other truck it won’t be enough to settle such a high sum.

How much Mr. Jude loses in this scenario will be determined by the nature of his business.

If his business was registered as a Limited liability entity, the worst that will happen is that, only his business will be responsible for paying for the damages.

Because the law regards every Limited liability company as a separate entity, and will hold it responsible.

However because Mr. Jude is running an unregistered business he is not safe at all

Why?

Because all his personal stuff( Houses, cars, money in the bank etc.) May be used to settle any outstanding debts that the business cannot settle.

The importance of registering your business can really not be over emphasized.

Mr. Jude learnt the hard way, what happens when your business does not have the protection of a limited liability.

Register your business to protect your personal assets.

Your CAC certificate is the foundation upon which your business should be built.

So If you are going to start a business,
then start it right by registering it with me today.

Call | Text | Flash | WhatsApp & I'll serve you.

Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS NAME REGISTRATIONS by Adamma91(f): 3:04pm On Oct 23, 2021
Good afternoon
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS NAME REGISTRATIONS by Adamma91(f): 6:35pm On Oct 23, 2021
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS NAME REGISTRATIONS by Adamma91(f): 10:34am On Oct 25, 2021
A certain Journalist asked the well known billionaire – Bill Gates what is the secret of your success?

But instead of answering her, he gave her a blank cheque.

She said “No sir I don’t want the money, I want to know the secret of your succ

And again he gave her a blank cheque.
She still refused to take the money and again repeated the question.

Then he told her “I have never missed opportunity like you just did and that is the secret of my success”.

Opportunity they say, comes but once. But when it comes you have to make the most of it.

Another opportunity has come again.
CBN is offering New Loans To Nigerian Graduates To ‘fight Unemployment’ But You Must Have Your CAC Certificate.

The loan ranges from N5 million for individual/sole proprietorship/small company projects, to N25 million for partnerships/company projects.

With you CAC certificate you will be eligible to get this Loan.

Applicants for the first option of the award are expected to have graduated from any Nigerian university or polytechnic within the past seven years.

Their scope of activities must be around agribusiness, information and technology, creative industry, science and technology.

The loan has an interest rate of five per cent per annum from now to February 2022, and nine per cent from March 1, 2022.

Businesses are expected to start paying back after 12 months and repayment should be completed in five years.

1. First degree and NYSC discharge (or exemption certificate); valid mobile phone number (linked to your NIN), BVN, NIN, TIN (Tax Identification Number), and email address.

2. Evidence of business registration (certified true copies of relevant CAC documents); and Corporate bank account number of business.

Now, you see that you need me, right?

Call | Text | WhatsApp and I'll help to get your business register with 7-14 days.

Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS NAME REGISTRATIONS by Adamma91(f): 5:22pm On Oct 25, 2021
Good evening house

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Guide On How To Make Money On Facebook / Kingsley Ubenyi Of KSLEY Mega Vision Arrested By EFCC / Adama J: Investors Call Out CEO Of Ceepass, Viable X, Farm4me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.