Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,296 members, 7,829,685 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

Noah's ark Hunters Claim boat Found in Mountains Using 3D Scans(Pics) - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Noah's ark Hunters Claim boat Found in Mountains Using 3D Scans(Pics) (75225 Views)

7 Reasons Why The Noah’s Ark Story Is A Myth. / Archaeology: Explorers '99.9% Sure' Remains Of Noah's Ark Is Discovered (Photos) / Noah's Ark Rebuilt & Opened For Public In Atlanta US With Its Exact Measurements (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Noah's ark Hunters Claim boat Found in Mountains Using 3D Scans(Pics) by Sleekmilan01(m): 3:08pm On Sep 26, 2021
GeneralPula:
These white peoples are always trying so hard to prevent their long time lies, but the truth is fast coming out..

No wonder they had to Kill Jesus Christ before forming Christianity..

All of these doesn’t still change the fact that religion was the tool they used to scam our fore-fathers (Reason I don’t feel any sympathy when yahoo boys scam these white. May God keep guiding them like he guided these white men, when they first came to Africa to steal from us)

What goes around comes around, you know?

You indirectly saying the Romans were whites right??

How gullible you can be
Re: Noah's ark Hunters Claim boat Found in Mountains Using 3D Scans(Pics) by AsawanaDgreat: 3:10pm On Sep 26, 2021
Research will tell us more soon
Re: Noah's ark Hunters Claim boat Found in Mountains Using 3D Scans(Pics) by Adjovi: 3:18pm On Sep 26, 2021
See all these atheist foaming in their mouth grin grin grin. You want us to believe evolution without any proof but you don't believe our own Bible. Yeye dey smell. Last last na when we die we go know who dey talk truth. If you can believe a lighting strike started existence of things, then why can't Christians believe in what is written in the Bible?

1 Like

Re: Noah's ark Hunters Claim boat Found in Mountains Using 3D Scans(Pics) by Emilokoiyawon: 3:34pm On Sep 26, 2021
You are a big fool if you take the bible or koran literally. All the 'miraculous' events in these books are products of vivid imaginations nothing more.

1 Like

Re: Noah's ark Hunters Claim boat Found in Mountains Using 3D Scans(Pics) by kingxsamz(m): 3:35pm On Sep 26, 2021
Adjovi:
See all these atheist foaming in their mouth grin grin grin. You want us to believe evolution without any proof but you don't believe our own Bible. Yeye dey smell. Last last na when we die we go know who dey talk truth. If you can believe a lighting strike started existence of things, then why can't Christians believe in what is written in the Bible?

Atheism has nothing to do with evolution na.
If you're an adult, you should know this.

1 Like

Re: Noah's ark Hunters Claim boat Found in Mountains Using 3D Scans(Pics) by Peopa4376: 3:39pm On Sep 26, 2021
see below
Re: Noah's ark Hunters Claim boat Found in Mountains Using 3D Scans(Pics) by banky222: 3:55pm On Sep 26, 2021
Don't forget some scientist just discovered 23,000 years old footprints.
The ark is just 4000 years.
Re: Noah's ark Hunters Claim boat Found in Mountains Using 3D Scans(Pics) by Stanleyq: 3:56pm On Sep 26, 2021
No wood or even iron can stay for over 4thousand years without decay or rot. Let them stop lying

1 Like

Re: Noah's ark Hunters Claim boat Found in Mountains Using 3D Scans(Pics) by Clinghton: 4:01pm On Sep 26, 2021
With all these we still have those who don't believe in the existence of God.
Re: Noah's ark Hunters Claim boat Found in Mountains Using 3D Scans(Pics) by Koolyarn: 4:06pm On Sep 26, 2021
SarkinYarki:

Yes there was the great flood but the story of Noah is a fabulosity

Let me assume to your assertion which contains some logical errors
1. There was indeed a global flooding.... Agreed
2. Mankind won't have survived even if they climbed to mount Everest, the highest peak on land. They would have drowned months before the flood covered the mountains. This includes mammoth animals
3. The only survival theory that will give mankind is something massive that floated far above the mountains. Noah Ark?
4.I am beginning to believe that there were dinosaurs that roam the earth and as a duo were not able to fit in the ark, these prehistoric animal perished during the flood. But that theory is in the infant stage.
Permit me to use your language. The story of meteorite crashing to the earth is fabulous .
Re: Noah's ark Hunters Claim boat Found in Mountains Using 3D Scans(Pics) by Vabasi(m): 4:18pm On Sep 26, 2021
freshalien:
Rubbish! See how they trying so hard to make their Christianity claims real and relevant.

Quick fact check:

Creation story = Never happened
Garden of Eden = Never existed
Noah’s Ark = Never existed
Tower of Babel = Never existed
Pillar of Salt = Never existed
Ten Commandments = Never existed
Ark of the Covenant = Never existed
Job (“Faithful man of God”) = Never existed
Immaculate conception = Never happened
Jesus’ resurrection = Never happened
Jesus’ ascension = Never happened
Pentecost = Never happened

And the list goes on and on.

Summary:

Half of the bible (Old testament)
Story about the Israelites and their ecounters with other tribes and nations mixed with lies and false stories.

Other half of the bible (New Testament)
Tales about a middle-aged man who claimed to be the son of God; a Jewish extremist who was more interested in forming his own cult than worshipping his “God”.

Conclusion
Christianity = Fable-tales, lies and cooked up stories used by the powerful to dominate the weak-minded.

And you are the one who is telling the truth here. Also tell us that your existence on earth is a lie too.
Re: Noah's ark Hunters Claim boat Found in Mountains Using 3D Scans(Pics) by Vabasi(m): 4:20pm On Sep 26, 2021
If the site is not on Mt. Ararat, I am not believing it.
Re: Noah's ark Hunters Claim boat Found in Mountains Using 3D Scans(Pics) by Powerfly(f): 4:39pm On Sep 26, 2021
michlins:
LoL. Just less than five thousand years old boat built on the instructions of God is lost.

But Egyptians have ten thousand years old mummies in perfect condition.

Who is fooling who

Lol... Trying to make sense but ended up looking stupid.
When this boat was built..there was nothing like Egypt.
. Not to talk of mummies....the world had been wiped out.... Before Egypt became a nation. So why wouldn't it get lost.?
Re: Noah's ark Hunters Claim boat Found in Mountains Using 3D Scans(Pics) by treatise: 4:40pm On Sep 26, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Noah's ark, arguably the greatest scientific invention of all time, alongside the pyramids of Egypt which was also invented by another godly man called Joseph, who was said to be the wisest man in Egypt - the second civilization on Earth - in his day.

Genesis 41:39 (KJV)

And Pharaoh said unto Joseph, Forasmuch as God hath shewed thee all this, there is none so discreet and wise as thou art:

There were also several groundbreaking scientific inventions made by the fantastic four godly scientists, namely, Daniel, Shadrach, Meshach, Abednego, who were also found to be ten times better than all their fellow scientists in Mesopotamia, the Earth's first civilization.

Daniel 1:19-20 (KJV)

And the king communed with them; and among them all was found none like Daniel, Hananiah, Mishael, and Azariah: therefore stood they before the king.
And in all matters of wisdom and understanding, that the king enquired of them, he found them ten times better than all the magicians and astrologers that were in all his realm.

That was then, this is now, but in modern science, you still have a godly Isaac Newton who is widely regarded as the greatest scientist of all time.

Although there have been many unbelievers and ungodly people in the scientific field, it's always been God's own spearheading and running things, so that no matter how far science went, its origin would always point back to God as its source.

It's only ignorance that would make anyone want to use science as a basis to question or disprove the existence or capacity of God, when science itself is an evidence of God's existence. Without God, science wouldn't exist!

Let the ignorant keep displaying their lack of knowledge though, and continue to debunk such glaring Biblical truths as myths, including the scientifically proven ones as this, but there's nothing they could do to change the fact that God is indeed the Creator and Lord of all the Earth, and that everything in it ought to bow down and give credit to He whom credit was due.

God bless.
Thanks so much. Righteousness2 will never post something like this.

2 Likes

Re: Noah's ark Hunters Claim boat Found in Mountains Using 3D Scans(Pics) by Powerfly(f): 4:41pm On Sep 26, 2021
freshalien:
Rubbish! See how they trying so hard to make their Christianity claims real and relevant.

Quick fact check:

Summary:

Story about the Israelites and their ecounters with other tribes and nations mixed with lies and false stories.

Tales about a middle-aged man who claimed to be the son of God; a Jewish extremist who was more interested in forming his own cult than worshipping his “God”.

Conclusion
Christianity = Fable-tales, lies and cooked up stories used by the powerful to dominate the weak-minded.

Fact check: your fact check is all lies to discredit truth.
Re: Noah's ark Hunters Claim boat Found in Mountains Using 3D Scans(Pics) by sunnyfats: 4:44pm On Sep 26, 2021
What a generation of unbelievers
Re: Noah's ark Hunters Claim boat Found in Mountains Using 3D Scans(Pics) by sunnyfats: 4:47pm On Sep 26, 2021
They preached the message of salvation to them but they were laughing at him.

History is here.....
Now we are preaching Christ (The ark) to you.

Please don't join the ignorant people to ignore this message of salvation.

Jesus is still waiting for you...now that there is still time...

Re: Noah's ark Hunters Claim boat Found in Mountains Using 3D Scans(Pics) by michlins(m): 4:53pm On Sep 26, 2021
Powerfly:

Lol... Trying to make sense but ended up looking stupid.
When this boat was built..there was nothing like Egypt.
. Not to talk of mummies....the world had been wiped out.... Before Egypt became a nation. So why wouldn't it get lost.?
bae not to insult you, the bible postulate that the earth is six thousand years old.

But the Egyptian mummies have dates going as far back as ten thousand years.

King Tutu is older than the boat
Re: Noah's ark Hunters Claim boat Found in Mountains Using 3D Scans(Pics) by TrajansKong: 4:57pm On Sep 26, 2021
According to the Bible, the Ark was supposedly 510 feet long.

Into this went 2 examples from each of the 8.7 million species on Earth. 17.4 million life forms.

This included 1,100 species of mice, 10,000 species of birds, 17,500 species of butterflies, 45,000 species of spiders, 160,000 species of moth and 400,000 species of beetles.

All this on a wooden boat built over 100 years by a 600 year old man.

How does any adult believe this It is worrying that so many do.

We really, REALLY need to step up the war on stupidity in Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: Noah's ark Hunters Claim boat Found in Mountains Using 3D Scans(Pics) by Powerfly(f): 5:07pm On Sep 26, 2021
michlins:
bae not to insult you, the bible postulate that the earth is six thousand years old.

But the Egyptian mummies have dates going as far back as ten thousand years.

King Tutu is older than the boat

Lol quote a place in the Bible that says the Earth is six thousand years.... cool
Re: Noah's ark Hunters Claim boat Found in Mountains Using 3D Scans(Pics) by freshalien: 5:11pm On Sep 26, 2021
Powerfly:

What truth? Prove me wrong. I dare you show me proof of all the things I mentioned, show me proof that they ever existed or happened. I dare you show me some proof but you won’t because you have none. That is why your religion is based on belief not proof.
Re: Noah's ark Hunters Claim boat Found in Mountains Using 3D Scans(Pics) by Iwin2: 5:11pm On Sep 26, 2021
freshalien:

Quick fact check:

Summary:

Conclusion

Re: Noah's ark Hunters Claim boat Found in Mountains Using 3D Scans(Pics) by Iwin2: 5:12pm On Sep 26, 2021
Powerfly:

Re: Noah's ark Hunters Claim boat Found in Mountains Using 3D Scans(Pics) by Benohio(m): 5:16pm On Sep 26, 2021
GeneralPula:
These white peoples are always trying so hard to prevent their long time lies, but the truth is fast coming out..

No wonder they had to Kill Jesus Christ before forming Christianity..

All of these doesn’t still change the fact that religion was the tool they used to scam our fore-fathers (Reason I don’t feel any sympathy when yahoo boys scam these white. May God keep guiding them like he guided these white men, when they first came to Africa to steal from us)

What goes around comes around, you know?

Lol. Racism be like cobwebs for your brain. Stop using that lame excuse for yahoo. Where they or their fathers there when they came to take slaves? Are u aware it was Africans themselves that sold their brothers into slavery? The politicians that are currently sucking your blood now, how many of them have you scammed? If u say u are doing yahoo because of poverty I will understand. U are there calling white man. Black brain!
Re: Noah's ark Hunters Claim boat Found in Mountains Using 3D Scans(Pics) by Powerfly(f): 5:19pm On Sep 26, 2021
freshalien:

What truth? Prove me wrong. I dare you show me proof of all the things I mentioned, show me proof that they ever existed or happened. I dare you show me some proof but you won’t because you have none. That is why your religion is based on belief not proof.

Lol. don't worry... You'll get proofs soon. Just hang on cheesy
Re: Noah's ark Hunters Claim boat Found in Mountains Using 3D Scans(Pics) by michlins(m): 5:22pm On Sep 26, 2021
Powerfly:

Lol quote a place in the Bible that says the Earth is six thousand years.... cool
from the time of Adam till Great flood is two thousand years. From the time of the Abraham to Jesus is another two thousand years. From that time till now

Re: Noah's ark Hunters Claim boat Found in Mountains Using 3D Scans(Pics) by Powerfly(f): 5:34pm On Sep 26, 2021
michlins:
from the time of Adam till Great flood is two thousand years. From the time of the Abraham to Jesus is another two thousand years. From that time till now

Lol. I said you should quote the Bible, you're quoting Google...howfar na sad tongue
Re: Noah's ark Hunters Claim boat Found in Mountains Using 3D Scans(Pics) by freshalien: 5:40pm On Sep 26, 2021
Vabasi:

And you are the one who is telling the truth here. Also tell us that your existence on earth is a lie too.

Simply show me proof that these things I mentioned existed and I would believe in your Jesus. Proof, that is all I ask.
Re: Noah's ark Hunters Claim boat Found in Mountains Using 3D Scans(Pics) by freshalien: 5:44pm On Sep 26, 2021
Powerfly:

Lol. don't worry... You'll get proofs soon. Just hang on cheesy

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Lame!!!

Show me proof you cannot. Brainwashed fellow.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Scientists Reportedly Discover Gate To Hell (picture) / The Sack Letter Of Pastors In Winners Chapel Over 'Poor Church Growth' (Photo) / Church Of Satan Replies Nigerian Man Who Wants To Join Illuminati

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.