Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,442 members, 7,836,770 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Noah's ark Hunters Claim boat Found in Mountains Using 3D Scans(Pics) - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Noah's ark Hunters Claim boat Found in Mountains Using 3D Scans(Pics) (75261 Views)

7 Reasons Why The Noah’s Ark Story Is A Myth. / Archaeology: Explorers '99.9% Sure' Remains Of Noah's Ark Is Discovered (Photos) / Noah's Ark Rebuilt & Opened For Public In Atlanta US With Its Exact Measurements (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Noah's ark Hunters Claim boat Found in Mountains Using 3D Scans(Pics) by Nothingserious: 6:24pm On Sep 27, 2021
freshalien:
Rubbish! See how they trying so hard to make their Christianity claims real and relevant.

Quick fact check:

Creation story = Never happened
Garden of Eden = Never existed
Noah’s Ark = Never existed
Tower of Babel = Never existed
Pillar of Salt = Never existed
Ten Commandments = Never existed
Ark of the Covenant = Never existed
Job (“Faithful man of God”) = Never existed
Immaculate conception = Never happened
Jesus’ resurrection = Never happened
Jesus’ ascension = Never happened
Pentecost = Never happened

And the list goes on and on.

Summary:

Half of the bible (Old testament)
Story about the Israelites and their ecounters with other tribes and nations mixed with lies and false stories.

Other half of the bible (New Testament)
Tales about a middle-aged man who claimed to be the son of God; a Jewish extremist who was more interested in forming his own cult than worshipping his “God”.

Conclusion
Christianity = Fable-tales, lies and cooked up stories used by the powerful to dominate the weak-minded.

You are just parroting irrational expressions someone is feeding you. How did you come up with this conclusion?

Well I will only take you seriously when I see your pictures posted from an archeological site in Palestine in your overall with diggers and shovels.

Until you do that, you aren’t any different from any other mouthed internet skeptic
Re: Noah's ark Hunters Claim boat Found in Mountains Using 3D Scans(Pics) by freshalien: 5:41am On Sep 28, 2021
Nothingserious:

You are just parroting irrational expressions someone is feeding you. How did you come up with this conclusion?

Well I will only take you seriously when I see your pictures posted from an archeological site in Palestine in your overall with diggers and shovels.

Until you do that, you aren’t any different from any other mouthed internet skeptic

I did my research thoroughly before coming to my conclusions. I didn’t just fabricate stuff out of thin air.

Your christian religion is a plagiarism of ancient religious practices of the Egyptians, Greeks, Persians, Assyrians, e.t.c.

Do your research thoroughly and counter my arguments with proof. Was any evidence shown to you when you were converted? No. But you just believed because the person said a lot of gibberish that swayed you. And they keep feeding you such stuff every Sunday.

Take the time and truly investigate the religion you practice and stop being a gullible sheep.

Re: Noah's ark Hunters Claim boat Found in Mountains Using 3D Scans(Pics) by freshalien: 5:53am On Sep 28, 2021
Nothingserious:

You were never a believer let alone a strong one.

And now you have started parroting what someone is telling you.

I was a seminarian and I almost became a Catholic priest. Studied philosophy and theology for a combined total of eight years. Now you know how I discovered the garden of Eden and Job “faithful man of God” stories were made up by the Jews. I studied Christianity for years. Read the bible front to back, back to front. I know my stuff when it comes to anything Christianity. A good majority of what is in your bible is based on falsehood and lies.

I asked you bring me proof of your religion but you are here quoting from a book that in its true nature is filled with lies and controversial stories.
Re: Noah's ark Hunters Claim boat Found in Mountains Using 3D Scans(Pics) by freshalien: 5:55am On Sep 28, 2021
akdjr:
How can a man build an ark that house all the animals on earth both male and female? Then feed them all through the flood period, de defecate inside the same ark, and people just read and believe it. Even the whole world can not experience rain fall at the same time. It is impossible.

It makes absolutely no sense. They don’t even know why they are referred to as “Sheep” in their very own bible.

1 Like

Re: Noah's ark Hunters Claim boat Found in Mountains Using 3D Scans(Pics) by freshalien: 6:42am On Sep 28, 2021
Nothingserious:

After all the noise, you ended up typing irrational thoughts.
You aren’t even wise and smart after all....just another bunch of internet skeptic typing from his device and claiming to have conducted research all round.

Liar!

I know it is difficult to accept the truth especially when it completely wipes out everything you have known to be ‘true’ all your life. But be objective for once in your life and use that thing your head called a brain; conduct your own research and put me to shame with provable evidence.

I studied philosophy and theology for a combined total of eight years in a Catholic seminary. For all those years the bible was my bread and butter, till I discovered a huge chunk of it were lies. You definitely cannot say I am not learned or just coming up with irrational thoughts when it comes to Christianity.
Re: Noah's ark Hunters Claim boat Found in Mountains Using 3D Scans(Pics) by freshalien: 6:49am On Sep 28, 2021
Nothingserious:

Grow up child. Go and learn about materialism, verificationism and scientism. Note their limitations and then come back and talk about evidence based on empirical analysis.

You think throwing words around with “ism” at the end of it would make you sound leaned?? grin grin

I studied philosophy and theology for a combined total of eight years in a Catholic seminary on my way to becoming a priest.

Hope you can see now that not only am I not an illiterate, I am more learned than you wold ever be; and that I am clearly not an internet skeptic like your likes claim. I am learned in Christianity because I studied it over and over and over again. I didn’t just come to my conclusions out of thin air; it took years of handwork and research.

I only ask for one thing to back up your christian religious belief - PROOF. Give me that and put me to shame.
Re: Noah's ark Hunters Claim boat Found in Mountains Using 3D Scans(Pics) by freshalien: 6:50am On Sep 28, 2021
dex4sure:

So you don't believe in the existence of God?

No, I don’t because in truth there is no God.

If you disagree, then simply show me your God.
Re: Noah's ark Hunters Claim boat Found in Mountains Using 3D Scans(Pics) by Tonnierichy(m): 2:47pm On Sep 28, 2021
freshalien:

There is no hell or heaven. Just made up stories to make future converts either dream or be afraid. If you think otherwise, then show me proof. Proof of the existence of heaven and hell; someone or something that has been to either of them and back.

I used to be a “believer” like you; a very strong one. I even went about preaching the so called gospel; going from house to house, from shop to shop spreading the “gospel” of your christ. Till the day my eyes opened and I realized I had been deceived and lied to all along. That was the day I became truly FREE.

Certainly not the first time I'm hearing something like this. You fell and that's fine. I hope God can visit you again and break you enough to renew your relationship with him.

I don't need to have or see a physical proof of hell and heaven. When you are rich and well grounded in the things of the spirit, you won't be looking for the physical proof to really believe.

The devil I'm sure now celebrate your fall and will make everything look easy for you as he knows he's won a soul and knows you'll end up with him. That's his end game and fact that you are getting things right don't God does not exist.
OK. Try to go back to God and see how the devil will react. You'll be shocked how things will go bad for you all of a sudden.

May God help you sir
Re: Noah's ark Hunters Claim boat Found in Mountains Using 3D Scans(Pics) by jesusjnr2020(m): 6:06pm On Sep 28, 2021
WUdec:

Good post. A breath of fresh air compared to the Lord's chosen nairaland land member bombarding every post with his signature

Good to see believers sharing the word and educating others without shoving it down one's throat.

Even an unbeliever can change because of educational posts like these that leaves one asking a lotta questions and leaves you seeking answers

Hats off

treatise:

Thanks so much. Righteousness2 will never post something like this.
Thanks. I really appreciate however when I saw the post of the moniker you both speak of also on this particular thread, I was really pleased with the angle he approached it from, because it was also a very important one, which I myself could have easily taken. I have done severally on this particular topic in other threads, but since I didn't here, it was relieving to see that someone else had already taken care of it. It was as if I had been given a helping hand, so I was the first to like the post.

So I think you should you guys should be fairer, even though we may not agree on everything he does, because I believe he's also doing an important job here regardless.

But even if there be any area you think he's not covering, why not ask God to use also you to take care of it instead? I believe the job of preaching shouldn't be left to one or two persons alone. All hands ought to be on deck to ensure that the spread of the gospel is covered in all ramifications.

Thanks and God bless.

1 Like

Re: Noah's ark Hunters Claim boat Found in Mountains Using 3D Scans(Pics) by obonujoker(m): 8:13pm On Sep 28, 2021
jesusjnr2020:

Thanks. I really appreciate however when I saw the post of the moniker you both speak of also on this particular thread, I was really pleased with the angle he approached it from, because it was also a very important one, which I myself could have easily taken. I have done severally on this particular topic in other threads, but since I didn't here, it was relieving to see that someone else had already taken care of it. It was as if I had been given a helping hand, so I was the first to like the post.

So I think you should you guys should be fairer, even though we may not agree on everything he does, because I believe he's also doing an important job here regardless.

But even if there be any area you think he's not covering, why not ask God to use also you to take care of it instead? I believe the job of preaching shouldn't be left to one or two persons alone. All hands ought to be on deck to ensure that the spread of the gospel is covered in all ramifications.

Thanks and God bless.

Wise words....

1 Like

Re: Noah's ark Hunters Claim boat Found in Mountains Using 3D Scans(Pics) by Nothingserious: 9:01pm On Sep 28, 2021
freshalien:

You think throwing words around with “ism” at the end of it would make you sound leaned?? grin grin

I studied philosophy and theology for a combined total of eight years in a Catholic seminary on my way to becoming a priest.

Hope you can see now that not only am I not an illiterate, I am more learned than you wold ever be; and that I am clearly not an internet skeptic like your likes claim. I am learned in Christianity because I studied it over and over and over again. I didn’t just come to my conclusions out of thin air; it took years of handwork and research.

I only ask for one thing to back up your christian religious belief - PROOF. Give me that and put me to shame.

The problem with lots like you is that they brag too much about special knowledge when they know little. Even Professors in Bible languages, religion and philosophy who had spent 50 years doing serious work in scholarships are humble and don’t talk the way you talk. We’re you awarded a Phd for your 8 years in seminary?

I don’t need to study philosophy and religion for 8 years to understand the limitations of scientism and verificationism. Why are those simple terms a big issue for you?

I think you wasted those years and achieved nothing.
You have nothing to show for it if this irrational land incoherent lines you are throwing around here and clutching on materialism as the sole prism through which reality can be viewed.

I respect Catholic priests for their scholarship. I am not Catholic. You didn’t even choose to go to seminary to study. You were probably coerced or influenced and here you come making unnecessary noise about what you achieved. Rubbish!

Your poor knowledge of reality and strict empiricism spoilt everything!

Go and sit down abeg
Re: Noah's ark Hunters Claim boat Found in Mountains Using 3D Scans(Pics) by Nothingserious: 9:06pm On Sep 28, 2021
freshalien:

I know it is difficult to accept the truth especially when it completely wipes out everything you have known to be ‘true’ all your life. But be objective for once in your life and use that thing your head called a brain; conduct your own research and put me to shame with provable evidence.

I studied philosophy and theology for a combined total of eight years in a Catholic seminary. For all those years the bible was my bread and butter, till I discovered a huge chunk of it were lies. You definitely cannot say I am not learned or just coming up with irrational thoughts when it comes to Christianity.

I only need a few hours of study and audio messages to knock off your wasted 8 years in philosophy and religion.

If this is the best you got from your 8 years, then you were never a philosopher. And you were never a Christian too. Yes you attempted to become a seminarian. That’s the best you did
Re: Noah's ark Hunters Claim boat Found in Mountains Using 3D Scans(Pics) by Nothingserious: 9:08pm On Sep 28, 2021
freshalien:

No, I don’t because in truth there is no God.

If you disagree, then simply show me your God.

You already sounding like broken records.
What you wrote up there, is it the truth? Do you have empirical data to show that it is the truth?
Re: Noah's ark Hunters Claim boat Found in Mountains Using 3D Scans(Pics) by Nothingserious: 9:11pm On Sep 28, 2021
freshalien:

I did my research thoroughly before coming to my conclusions. I didn’t just fabricate stuff out of thin air.

Your christian religion is a plagiarism of ancient religious practices of the Egyptians, Greeks, Persians, Assyrians, e.t.c.

Do your research thoroughly and counter my arguments with proof. Was any evidence shown to you when you were converted? No. But you just believed because the person said a lot of gibberish that swayed you. And they keep feeding you such stuff every Sunday.

Take the time and truly investigate the religion you practice and stop being a gullible sheep.

Lies again. You are parroting falsehood that had been overtly debunked and successfully objected to.

Do you think we are kids? Lol
You just run to the net and copy and paste lies?
Is that the thorough research you conducted ?
That’s a poor research. Until I see you in your overalls in Palestine with archeological tools verifying stuff, I will at best describe you as an internet skeptic...
Re: Noah's ark Hunters Claim boat Found in Mountains Using 3D Scans(Pics) by Nothingserious: 9:14pm On Sep 28, 2021
freshalien:

I was a seminarian and I almost became a Catholic priest. Studied philosophy and theology for a combined total of eight years. Now you know how I discovered the garden of Eden and Job “faithful man of God” stories were made up by the Jews. I studied Christianity for years. Read the bible front to back, back to front. I know my stuff when it comes to anything Christianity. A good majority of what is in your bible is based on falsehood and lies.

I asked you bring me proof of your religion but you are here quoting from a book that in its true nature is filled with lies and controversial stories.

If you were wise, you would have seen what I had been pointing you to from beginning. Whenever you are willing and ready to learn and discuss, I will always be here. For now, maintain your unreasonable stance and see nothing.
Re: Noah's ark Hunters Claim boat Found in Mountains Using 3D Scans(Pics) by Workch: 10:45pm On Sep 28, 2021
BigCowH0rn:

You are very ignorant my dear or chose to be when talking about christ stuff.

Are you not the same person posting decayed remains of past civilizations on your thread as proof of evolution and humans from other worlds?

Are you now Fufu brain, same thing you call us challenging you grin
This one na tyou al example of illiterate wey sabi speak English.

You be Olodo
Re: Noah's ark Hunters Claim boat Found in Mountains Using 3D Scans(Pics) by Workch: 10:47pm On Sep 28, 2021
Clinghton:
With all these we still have those who don't believe in the existence of God.
So we should link a non verifiable rock to your ark?

How do you Christian think sef?
No wonder they scam you a lot, no brain on how truth can be established.
Re: Noah's ark Hunters Claim boat Found in Mountains Using 3D Scans(Pics) by Nothingserious: 5:31am On Sep 29, 2021
DrBrainstorm:
grin Make dem begin excavation immediately na.
But if you think Kangaroos from the Australian continent, Penguins from Antarctica all trekked to the Middle East to board a boat, then I got nothing to say to you.

Lol!
If you think all the known locations you mentioned had always existed the way you know them now, then I have nothing to say to you. Your theory is good. Don’t you think civilization was centered in certain locations before they dispersed to what we all know today?
Re: Noah's ark Hunters Claim boat Found in Mountains Using 3D Scans(Pics) by Nothingserious: 10:26am On Sep 29, 2021
Workch:
So we should link a non verifiable rock to your ark?

How do you Christian think sef?
No wonder they scam you a lot, no brain on how truth can be established.

How do Christians think?
How do skeptics think?
How do humans generally think?
What makes your thinking pattern different from the Christian who incidentally is also a human like you?
Re: Noah's ark Hunters Claim boat Found in Mountains Using 3D Scans(Pics) by Workch: 10:30am On Sep 29, 2021
Nothingserious:

How do Christians think?
How do skeptics think?
How do humans generally think?
What makes your thinking pattern different from the Christian who incidentally is also a human like you?
I don’t believe tales that cannot be verified by sound empirical evidence.

That’s the difference between skeptics and Christians.
Re: Noah's ark Hunters Claim boat Found in Mountains Using 3D Scans(Pics) by Nothingserious: 10:41am On Sep 29, 2021
Workch:
I don’t believe tales that cannot be verified by sound empirical evidence.

That’s the difference between skeptics and Christians.

And here we go again!
Do you have any empirical evidence that the statement you put up there is true? Show us pls.

I am sure you are trying to sound logical by applying logic. Do you have any empirical evidence that logic exists? Yet you use logic everyday. How about maths, numbers, aesthetics and your own consciousness?
You don’t have any of those. You believe in them without asking questions. You just assume they are valid. Why do you then think all forms of reality can be empirically tested?

So tell me starting from your statement.

1 Like

Re: Noah's ark Hunters Claim boat Found in Mountains Using 3D Scans(Pics) by Workch: 10:51am On Sep 29, 2021
Nothingserious:

And here we go again!
Do you have any empirical evidence that the statement you put up there is true? Show us pls.

I am sure you are trying to sound logical by applying logic. Do you have any empirical evidence that logic exists? Yet you use logic everyday. How about maths, numbers, aesthetics and your own consciousness?
You don’t have any of those. You believe in them without asking questions. You just assume they are valid. Why do you then think all forms of reality can be empirically tested?

So tell me starting from your statement.
Dont ask me strawman questions.

Noah’s ark story is gibberish
Re: Noah's ark Hunters Claim boat Found in Mountains Using 3D Scans(Pics) by Nothingserious: 11:13am On Sep 29, 2021
Workch:
Dont ask me strawman questions.

Noah’s ark story is gibberish

Lol!
You see why the Christian and other theists are logical and sensible?
You know deep down in your heart that you cannot attempt answers to those questions. In fact you don’t have empirical evidences to short their reality. You simply termed it straw man and deflected. Do you know what strawmanning is?

You want me to discuss empirical evidences with you yet your statement cannot be empirically tested to be true.

Na wa for you ooo

1 Like

Re: Noah's ark Hunters Claim boat Found in Mountains Using 3D Scans(Pics) by Workch: 11:23am On Sep 29, 2021
Nothingserious:

Lol!
You see why the Christian and other theists are logical and sensible?
You know deep down in your heart that you cannot attempt answers to those questions. In fact you don’t have empirical evidences to short their reality. You simply termed it straw man and deflected. Do you know what strawmanning is?

You want me to discuss empirical evidences with you yet your statement cannot be empirically tested to be true.

Na wa for you ooo

Whats logical in believing that Kangaroo hopped from Australia to Middle East to join a wooden ship that houses millions of species for a year.

Sounds like something I read in Spider-Man comic. Can’t you use your brain? That organ is a product billions of years of evolution, use it
Re: Noah's ark Hunters Claim boat Found in Mountains Using 3D Scans(Pics) by Nothingserious: 11:59am On Sep 29, 2021
Workch:
Whats logical in believing that Kangaroo hopped from Australia to Middle East to join a wooden ship that houses millions of species for a year.

Sounds like something I read in Spider-Man comic. Can’t you use your brain? That organ is a product billions of years of evolution, use it

Okay so we have established the fact that you have back-pedaled on your initial claim to have a superior thinking faculty than Christians? Good.

We also agree that you could not provide empirical analysis for your statements made earlier.

We also established that your claim that anything not empirically established cannot be believed in was a ruse and falsehood.

Why should we listen to any other you have to tell us now?
Re: Noah's ark Hunters Claim boat Found in Mountains Using 3D Scans(Pics) by Nothingserious: 12:02pm On Sep 29, 2021
Workch:

Lol!

You aren’t even using your brain properly.
You would have been able to understand that your mind and logic are immaterial yet process a lot of valid truths that are firmly believed in without additional empirical evidences.
Could you just use the organ and think deeply?
Again, I still haven’t seen any difference in the way you think and the way a Christian thinks.
Re: Noah's ark Hunters Claim boat Found in Mountains Using 3D Scans(Pics) by Workch: 12:10pm On Sep 29, 2021
Nothingserious:

Lol!

You aren’t even using your brain properly.
You would have been able to understand that your mind and logic are immaterial yet process a lot of valid truths that are firmly believed in without additional empirical evidences.
Could you just use the organ and think deeply?
Again, I still haven’t seen any difference in the way you think and the way a Christian thinks.
Whats the logic behind a story that says a magical sky daddy commanded million of species to travel to Middle East and join a ship made of wood. grin

Even Superman krypton story is more believable and even have more probability of happening cheesy
Re: Noah's ark Hunters Claim boat Found in Mountains Using 3D Scans(Pics) by Workch: 12:12pm On Sep 29, 2021
Nothingserious:

Okay so we have established the fact that you have back-pedaled on your initial claim to have a superior thinking faculty than Christians? Good.

We also agree that you could not provide empirical analysis for your statements made earlier.

We also established that your claim that anything not empirically established cannot be believed in was a ruse and falsehood.

Why should we listen to any other you have to tell us now?

Bros, your Noah flood of a 700years old man building a boat that housed millions of species is mid night fairy tales.

Only people in the uneducated village and deranged fundamentalists in the city believe such a joke story. No wonder such nonsense cannot make reasonable science textbooks cheesy
You should be listen to full moon tortoise stories instead cheesy
Re: Noah's ark Hunters Claim boat Found in Mountains Using 3D Scans(Pics) by Acehart: 1:48pm On Sep 29, 2021
Workch:

FYI:

You seem not to know about the earth's tectonic history. Please observe the maps below as you read this:

This is the way the earth looked several millions of years ago. At one point all of these continents were once joined up. This giant landmass known as a supercontinent was called Pangea. The word Pangaea means "All Lands", this describes the way all the continents were joined up together. Pangea existed 240 million years ago and about 200 million years ago it began to break apart. Over millions of years, these pieces came to be the continents as we know them today.

With regards to Kangaroos, the oldest known fossil ancestor of today's kangaroos and koalas have been found by scientists. Their mouse-sized ancestor, Sinodelphys szalayai, was found in north-eastern China and is believed to be 125 million years old.

My friend, you need to read more. Not because you are oblivious of something doesn't mean it is non-existent. (Nor all distance is absence, not all silence is oblivion). There is beauty in humble silence. Man has not existed for billions of years, hence, the evolution you have stated is a fallacy.

As for God, the master of timing and conservation, the perfect time to preserve all animals is to take the prime DNA/RNA when the continents are still one. Have you not read that before the tectonic plates parted, the earth had a universal weather condition- from the time of yore to Noah?

1 Like

Re: Noah's ark Hunters Claim boat Found in Mountains Using 3D Scans(Pics) by Nothingserious: 1:55pm On Sep 29, 2021
Workch:
Bros, your Noah flood of a 700years old man building a boat that housed millions of species is mid night fairy tales.

Only people in the uneducated village and deranged fundamentalists in the city believe such a joke story. No wonder such nonsense cannot make reasonable science textbooks cheesy
You should be listen to full moon tortoise stories instead cheesy

Did science say this? Show me how science said it is not true. So you have moved to science now? Does science and religion mix?

I can see your level of reasoning now. A Christian is still ahead of you in logic and rational thinking.
Re: Noah's ark Hunters Claim boat Found in Mountains Using 3D Scans(Pics) by Nothingserious: 2:00pm On Sep 29, 2021
Workch:
Whats the logic behind a story that says a magical sky daddy commanded million of species to travel to Middle East and join a ship made of wood. grin

Even Superman krypton story is more believable and even have more probability of happening cheesy

The logic lies in logic itself. As long as you struggle with the logic of logic, you will never understand it. I was hoping you were going to say specifically how you arrived at your conclusions. Same gibberish and parroting of what you learnt from someone.111
Re: Noah's ark Hunters Claim boat Found in Mountains Using 3D Scans(Pics) by BigCowH0rn: 3:43pm On Sep 29, 2021
Workch:
This one na tyou al example of illiterate wey sabi speak English.

You be Olodo

Hmmmmm, you wey no sabi speak English at all come be MUMU

grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

The Sack Letter Of Pastors In Winners Chapel Over 'Poor Church Growth' (Photo) / Church Of Satan Replies Nigerian Man Who Wants To Join Illuminati / CAN Reacts To COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.