Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,399 members, 7,815,872 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

How To Deal With Break Up - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Deal With Break Up (1262 Views)

Effective Ways To Deal With Break-ups / Australian Woman Deals With Break-up By Marrying Herself / 9 Ways To Deal With Break Up (for Guys) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Deal With Break Up by Larrykkk: 8:29pm On Sep 24, 2021
Please help me guys my fiance has broken up with me for more than two months but I can't seem to get over her to the extent that I have lost so much weight due to excessive thinking. Please help
Re: How To Deal With Break Up by chatinent: 8:40pm On Sep 24, 2021
Nna, please visit any isi ewu joint and order for one mortar.

If you finish it, and you still remember your ex, make I naked baff.

2 Likes

Re: How To Deal With Break Up by Iniobong34: 8:44pm On Sep 24, 2021
Kwantinew thinking! I pray make my girl breakup with me if i no celebrate the d breakup ma die

2 Likes

Re: How To Deal With Break Up by Larrykkk: 8:46pm On Sep 24, 2021
Iniobong34:
Kwantinew thinking! I pray make my girl breakup with me if i no celebrate the d breakup ma die
Been with her for the past four years. I can't think straight
Re: How To Deal With Break Up by Skullano(m): 8:48pm On Sep 24, 2021
Nah who no get money issues dey make break up issues bother am.
Re: How To Deal With Break Up by Iniobong34: 9:06pm On Sep 24, 2021
Larrykkk:

Been with her for the past four years. I can't think straight
wake up bro, if she's not the one spending on you then what she did is for ur own good, jst 4get about the past
Re: How To Deal With Break Up by Larrykkk: 9:44pm On Sep 24, 2021
She wanted a better accommodation I struggled to get it. I never had another relationship with her. All I have ever done was faithful and tried all I could financially

4 Likes

Re: How To Deal With Break Up by Polyol(m): 9:52pm On Sep 24, 2021
It's not easy at all. I've been there.

What worked for me:

Delete her number from your phone, old text messages, her pictures and delete anybody's number that might link you up to her. Avoid the paths you can possibly bump into her in, not out of fear but cos she doesn't deserve you at all. Accept that she's never coming back and you're never going back too.

And most importantly, nothing is wrong with you. She lost someone who genuinely loves her, you won cos you genuinely loved her. Very few guys in the street love girls with their heart. Most of them are all out for the sex and you see beyond that, you're a winner already. She just lost a genuine love that's very scarce in our present world now.

6 Likes

Re: How To Deal With Break Up by Larrykkk: 10:33pm On Sep 24, 2021
Polyol:
It's not easy at all. I've been there.

What worked for me:

Delete her number from your phone, old text messages, her pictures and delete anybody's number that might link you up to her. Avoid the paths you can possibly bump into her in, not out of fear but cos she doesn't deserve you at all. Accept that she's never coming back and you're never going back too.

And most importantly, nothing is wrong with you. She lost someone who genuinely loves her, you won cos you genuinely loved her. Very few guys in the street love girls with their heart. Most of them are all out for the sex and you see beyond that, you're a winner already. She just lost a genuine love that's very scarce in our present world now.

Thanks man it's not been easy. I have sent several people to beg her for me. I begged her with everything just to let her know I'm not ready to waste the four years of the relationship. When the whole drama started I have gone for my passport because my goal is to secure a fully funded scholarship abroad but I can't seem to forget her

1 Like

Re: How To Deal With Break Up by Tajbol4splend(m): 1:59am On Sep 25, 2021
chatinent:
Nna, please visit any isi ewu joint and order for one mortar.

If you finish it, and you still remember your ex, make I naked baff.

Even doctors recommend this melecine and e dey work wonder
Re: How To Deal With Break Up by Hazardd(m): 2:20am On Sep 25, 2021
Larrykkk:

Thanks man it's not been easy. I have sent several people to beg her for me. I begged her with everything just to let her know I'm not ready to waste the four years of the relationship. When the whole drama started I have gone for my passport because my goal is to secure a fully funded scholarship abroad but I can't seem to forget her
smiles... Bro, I understand , the more you beg her the more her head become big.. make her regret ever leaving you with been successful.. let this be your motivation.... When that urge come for you to beg her kill that urge.. you are a man...
Re: How To Deal With Break Up by Lilsameey: 4:33am On Sep 25, 2021
Larrykkk:
Please help me guys my fiance has broken up with me for more than two months but I can't seem to get over her to the extent that I have lost so much weight due to excessive thinking. Please help
,..Og, Just forget about her. Try and erase any single trace of her in your life. If she tried to contact you, Avoid her. Get something to keep you busy, Abi moneyno dey important to you nih, hustle hard, Find joy and comfort in your hustle, Play online games that can allow you interact with strangers online, Take yourself, Chop better. Listen to music, Feel good, Hit the gym or you gym at home, Stay woke bruh.

2 Likes

Re: How To Deal With Break Up by Lovebliss2(f): 10:22am On Sep 25, 2021
Hazardd:
smiles... Bro, I understand , the more you beg her the more her head become big.. make her regret ever leaving you with been successful.. let this be your motivation.... When that urge come for you to beg her kill that urge.. you are a man...

Can this also work for a female?
Re: How To Deal With Break Up by stephenoladimej(m): 11:09am On Sep 25, 2021
I have only remedy , the remedy you need is a poet who is an expert in love poems and relationship therapy , trust me.
The person I'm talking about is me ,I'm a renown poet I would help you,I feel your pain �
Re: How To Deal With Break Up by Larrykkk: 11:24am On Sep 25, 2021
stephenoladimej:
I have only remedy , the remedy you need is a poet who is an expert in love poems and relationship therapy , trust me.
The person I'm talking about is me ,I'm a renown poet I would help you,I feel your pain �
Please help I'm suffering from emotional trauma

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Deal With Break Up by Polyol(m): 11:57am On Sep 25, 2021
Larrykkk:

Same way I sent people to beg my ex too. It was a bitter experience and I'm not regretting the move, it's cos I genuinely loved her after all. Loving someone can't be a crime.

Don't think of rushing into any relationship just yet. Just disconnect from her, get rid of anything that will remind you of her, gifts, texts, unfriend her on any social space, disconnect with your mutuals that won't stop reminding you of her. You'll heal, you'll find love, you're a perfect lover after all.

I didn't believe I'll ever love someone else but see me today, I finally found someone that loves me as much as I do. I bumped into her with my new found love and she looks very unlovable. I started questioning my sense of reasoning for loving her in the first place. You'll be fine.
Re: How To Deal With Break Up by Larrykkk: 12:16pm On Sep 25, 2021
Polyol:

Same way I sent people to beg my ex too. It was a bitter experience and I'm not regretting the move, it's cos I genuinely loved her after all. Loving someone can't be a crime.

Don't think of rushing into any relationship just yet. Just disconnect from her, get rid of anything that will remind you of her, gifts, texts, unfriend her on any social space, disconnect with your mutuals that won't stop reminding you of her. You'll heal, you'll find love, you're a perfect lover after all.

I didn't believe I'll ever love someone else but see me today, I finally found someone that loves me as much as I do. I bumped into her with my new found love and she looks very unlovable. I started questioning my sense of reasoning for loving her in the first place. You'll be fine.
Thanks man hope this will help me get over her...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How I Finally Fvcked My English Teacher After Fantasizing For A Long Time / What Does 3k Mean To You? / I Just Watched This White Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.