Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,550 members, 7,819,954 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

Which Advert Do You Hate To See On Your TV Presently - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Advert Do You Hate To See On Your TV Presently (1681 Views)

Can You Marry The Person You Are Presently Dating? / Why Are You Presently Not Dating? / What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Advert Do You Hate To See On Your TV Presently by Quiteparrot: 8:47pm On Sep 24, 2021
Gosh I hate to see the betting advert made by jay jay okocha, not because of the way he dance or his utterances but just because that a so called role model like him choose to lead the youths astray by advitising a gamble schemes that can only compound Thier problems and lead them to depression, suicide, drugs abuse,thievery and many more.

Will he advice his children to embark on such a miserable medium to create wealth?, And that of Zack orji suck too, these guys greed is so glaring and they don't care about whose ox is gored.

Guys stop your gambling altitudes, no matter how small amounts you stake , it can only ruin you in the long run, slow and steady win the race. Those celebrities that promote betting commercials didn't make their money through that means but hardworks, they are only preying on your gullibility to be rich overnight, as the saying goes: if them tell you say it's so easy to make it in life, my guy na SET UP

5 Likes

Re: Which Advert Do You Hate To See On Your TV Presently by Theama(m): 8:52pm On Sep 24, 2021
Here to read comments cool
Re: Which Advert Do You Hate To See On Your TV Presently by kodded(m): 9:26pm On Sep 24, 2021
Quiteparrot:
Gosh I hate to see the betting advert made by jay jay okocha, not because of the way he dance or his utterances but just because that a so called role model like him choose to lead the youths astray by advitising a gamble schemes that can only compound Thier problems and lead them to depression, suicide, drugs abuse,thievery and many more.

Will he advice his children to embark on such a miserable medium to create wealth?, And that of Zeb ejiro suck too, these guys greed is so glaring and they don't care about whose ox is gored.

Guys stop your gambling altitudes, no matter how small amounts you stake , it can only ruin you in the long run, slow and steady win the race. Those celebrities that promote betting commercials didn't make their money through that means but hardworks, they are only preying on your gullibility to be rich overnight, as the saying goes: if them tell you say it's so easy to make it in life, my guy na SET UP
if work dey, nobody go gamble, abii you get work to give them

1 Like

Re: Which Advert Do You Hate To See On Your TV Presently by thrillionaire(m): 11:33pm On Sep 24, 2021
Quiteparrot:

Will he advice his children to embark on such a miserable medium to create wealth?, And that of Zeb ejiro suck too, these guys greed is so glaring and they don't care about whose ox is gored.

Even before I opened the thread I already picked this same advert. I dislike the way he danced..like one effeminate clown. Lol

1 Like

Re: Which Advert Do You Hate To See On Your TV Presently by Vinnie2000(m): 6:39am On Sep 25, 2021
OP and the person, Above!!

U Guys should Goan sit Down!! sad

JayJay Okocha is Advertising his legitimate Business.. Nobody forced online Gamblers into the Stuff!!
Nigeria is so Hard, hence everyone is Hustling to make Money!

Then Also,
If Pele, Ronaldo or Jackie Chan does that Dance in an International Advert, you guys will Smile and Clap for them!
BlackMan inferiority Complex!! undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Which Advert Do You Hate To See On Your TV Presently by Nobody: 8:22am On Sep 25, 2021
Vinnie2000:

JayJay Okocha is Advertising his legitimate Business.. Nobody forced online Gamblers into the Stuff!!

Then Also,
If Pele, Ronaldo or Jackie Chan does that Dance in an International Advert, you guys will Smile and Clap for them!
Is Pele not black?
Re: Which Advert Do You Hate To See On Your TV Presently by Vinnie2000(m): 10:40am On Sep 25, 2021
LordVoldermort:
Is Pele not black?

It's Not About Being Black, really..

It's About Disrespect/Disdain for our National Products or Anything Nigerian/African!.. undecided
because Okocha dances and Advertises Betking, He is Clownish?.. sad

But even in UK, Football Betting is a Big Sustainer of dier Economy!!
Even Skysports Promotes Betting! sad
Re: Which Advert Do You Hate To See On Your TV Presently by Godada(m): 10:50am On Sep 25, 2021
Now it seems Jay Jay dance step is a turn off here and the fact that guys are gambling.

The cold facts here is quite simple about ads. Grab attention. Controversies breeds cash. Ever heard that?

About the gambling things....this is as old as time and there are disclaimers here. Aside being 18, you are advised to bet RESPONSIBILY.

If you can't read the legal pages, then you are on your own.

Remember the disclaimers cigarettes companies were forced to add to their products? Yeah. That never stopped smoking

So it is what it is
Re: Which Advert Do You Hate To See On Your TV Presently by siofra(f): 10:56am On Sep 25, 2021
Davido's munch it advert.

The way he chews the munch it is very annoying.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Advert Do You Hate To See On Your TV Presently by Africana1123(m): 11:00am On Sep 25, 2021
siofra:
Davido's munch it advert.

The way he chews the munch it is very annoying.
werey grin grin enemy of good thing cool
Re: Which Advert Do You Hate To See On Your TV Presently by Quiteparrot: 1:31pm On Sep 25, 2021
kodded:
if work dey, nobody go gamble, abii you get work to give them

You are wrong, most people that gamble are into petty tradings trying to get by,once they receive Thier daily wages they run to the betting shop to stake away Thier sweat.

Gambler life is so unstable, they could be so dishonest, disoriented,and engaging in business with them will mostly end in premium tears
Re: Which Advert Do You Hate To See On Your TV Presently by MufasaLion: 1:41pm On Sep 25, 2021
"Munch It" advert. So dumb!
Re: Which Advert Do You Hate To See On Your TV Presently by Quiteparrot: 1:45pm On Sep 25, 2021
Vinnie2000:

Then Also,

Small minded person, who care about the personality of the advertiser when the havocs done is so cancerous, only a kid buy a product because a celebrity advertise them and not minding it's usefulness

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Most Nigerian Girls So.... / Please Can We Call This That I Cheated On My Wife ??? / I’m Addicted To Snatching Husbands – Nigerian Lady Seeks Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.